PuaHate Random

another 'paradox' for me Thread Tools Search Thread
02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
malechauvinist

strictly speaking it is not a paradox.

But I have this feeling for a while now that is kinda contradicting.
I am sure some guys here have the same thing.

The longer I am alone, the more I want a relationship with a girl.
So I started studying women, but I realize they don;t want to be with me, but only with handsome guys, who are preferable unintelligent and have a arrogant asshole behavior with superiority complexes even though they have no talents at all.
I lose respect for women

Then thinking about how women saying they prefer intelligence and humor overlooks, but if you look around you see quite the opposite, realize women are lying, and you lose even more respect.

Then you don't even want to have a relationship anymore. How can you have a nice relationship with somebody you can't respect anyway? But on other hand you feel so lonely and need some love and warmth that you want a relationship.

Do i want a relationship with an attractive woman now? I don't know, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no ,yes, no, I feel like I am getting emotionally torn apart

02-03-2012, 01:25 PM
PokerFace

well, its not a paradox
you want a girl, but not just any girl, but a girl that will respect you and has certan qualities

some people will say: why do you even want a girl, if you seem to hate them? But of course noone hates women per se, its just the way many women act towards us.

02-03-2012, 01:27 PM
anon111

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
some people will say: why do you even want a girl, if you seem to hate them? But of course noone hates women per se, its just the way many women act towards us.
then you realize they only act this way to you, while they let their boyfriends and especially fuckbuddies do anything to them

02-03-2012, 02:41 PM
onenatural

I think you are starting to see things more clearly. Your mind will take time to adjust to it.

02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Chinpoko 

But I also have a soft side to me.

I could kill a city without flicking an eye, but touch from a female that isn't fat or ugly would disarm me.

02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Chinpoko 

I only copied over the non-racist images Chinpoko made. The racist ones don't belong on here.

02-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Freakazoid

Well it's not that inherently women act like that, it's more of a societal distortion and a bit of exaggeration on your behalf. There are great women out there who have great attitudes.

I suggest reading every article on torontomenunite.com

02-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Honesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Well it's not that inherently women act like that, it's more of a societal distortion and a bit of exaggeration on your behalf. There are great women out there who have great attitudes.

I suggest reading every article on torontomenunite.com
The minority of great women are even more picky

02-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Weaksauce

don't study women in general,, just go get to know one that you want to hook up with.

02-04-2012, 12:08 PM
valkyrie
Banned

The problem with intellectually masturbating virgin theories is that the real relevance of a particular fact or concept in these cases is only apparent only after that fact has become known. Before consistent success with sex, the idea of learning to game/pick-up women has been dismissed because of a misperception of irrelevance. Accordingly, the information seeker is trapped in a PARADOX and fails to learn what he or she really needs to know, and can be caught in a kind of intellectual blind spot -- which is exactly what is happening to the virgins in PUAhate.

02-04-2012, 03:49 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
The problem with intellectually masturbating virgin theories is that the real relevance of a particular fact or concept in these cases is only apparent only after that fact has become known. Before consistent success with sex, the idea of learning to game/pick-up women has been dismissed because of a misperception of irrelevance. Accordingly, the information seeker is trapped in a PARADOX and fails to learn what he or she really needs to know, and can be caught in a kind of intellectual blind spot -- which is exactly what is happening to the virgins in PUAhate.

Nope.

02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Neg the target

Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post

Then you don't even want to have a relationship anymore. How can you have a nice relationship with somebody you can't respect anyway?
You look for the millions of women out there who aren't as shallow as what you describe. You also keep in mind that the worst men are just as bad as the worst women in terms of only interested in looks.

02-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Jimmy
Banned

There's one aspect of your paradox that you miss. Thinking about this at all makes it worse. Next time just notice that it's there, but put it into the background like it's not that important.Its hard at first but with practice it becomes easier