PuaHate Random


Reply
another 'paradox' for me Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
malechauvinist's Avatar
malechauvinist
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,636


strictly speaking it is not a paradox.

But I have this feeling for a while now that is kinda contradicting.
I am sure some guys here have the same thing.

The longer I am alone, the more I want a relationship with a girl.
So I started studying women, but I realize they don;t want to be with me, but only with handsome guys, who are preferable unintelligent and have a arrogant asshole behavior with superiority complexes even though they have no talents at all.
I lose respect for women

Then thinking about how women saying they prefer intelligence and humor overlooks, but if you look around you see quite the opposite, realize women are lying, and you lose even more respect.

Then you don't even want to have a relationship anymore. How can you have a nice relationship with somebody you can't respect anyway? But on other hand you feel so lonely and need some love and warmth that you want a relationship.

Do i want a relationship with an attractive woman now? I don't know, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no ,yes, no, I feel like I am getting emotionally torn apart







  #2  
02-03-2012, 01:25 PM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,406


well, its not a paradox
you want a girl, but not just any girl, but a girl that will respect you and has certan qualities

some people will say: why do you even want a girl, if you seem to hate them? But of course noone hates women per se, its just the way many women act towards us.

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #3  
02-03-2012, 01:27 PM
anon111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 671


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
some people will say: why do you even want a girl, if you seem to hate them? But of course noone hates women per se, its just the way many women act towards us.
then you realize they only act this way to you, while they let their boyfriends and especially fuckbuddies do anything to them

  #4  
02-03-2012, 02:41 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


I think you are starting to see things more clearly. Your mind will take time to adjust to it.







  #5  
02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Chinpoko 
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,354


But I also have a soft side to me.

I could kill a city without flicking an eye, but touch from a female that isn't fat or ugly would disarm me.

  #6  
02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Chinpoko 
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,354


I only copied over the non-racist images Chinpoko made. The racist ones don't belong on here.

  #7  
02-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Freakazoid
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 156


Well it's not that inherently women act like that, it's more of a societal distortion and a bit of exaggeration on your behalf. There are great women out there who have great attitudes.

I suggest reading every article on torontomenunite.com







  #8  
02-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Honesty
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 442


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Well it's not that inherently women act like that, it's more of a societal distortion and a bit of exaggeration on your behalf. There are great women out there who have great attitudes.

I suggest reading every article on torontomenunite.com
The minority of great women are even more picky

  #9  
02-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Weaksauce
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 227


don't study women in general,, just go get to know one that you want to hook up with.

  #10  
02-04-2012, 12:08 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


The problem with intellectually masturbating virgin theories is that the real relevance of a particular fact or concept in these cases is only apparent only after that fact has become known. Before consistent success with sex, the idea of learning to game/pick-up women has been dismissed because of a misperception of irrelevance. Accordingly, the information seeker is trapped in a PARADOX and fails to learn what he or she really needs to know, and can be caught in a kind of intellectual blind spot -- which is exactly what is happening to the virgins in PUAhate.









  #11  
02-04-2012, 03:49 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
The problem with intellectually masturbating virgin theories is that the real relevance of a particular fact or concept in these cases is only apparent only after that fact has become known. Before consistent success with sex, the idea of learning to game/pick-up women has been dismissed because of a misperception of irrelevance. Accordingly, the information seeker is trapped in a PARADOX and fails to learn what he or she really needs to know, and can be caught in a kind of intellectual blind spot -- which is exactly what is happening to the virgins in PUAhate.

Nope.

  #12  
02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Neg the target's Avatar
Neg the target
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,217


Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post

Then you don't even want to have a relationship anymore. How can you have a nice relationship with somebody you can't respect anyway?
You look for the millions of women out there who aren't as shallow as what you describe. You also keep in mind that the worst men are just as bad as the worst women in terms of only interested in looks.

  #13  
02-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 163


There's one aspect of your paradox that you miss. Thinking about this at all makes it worse. Next time just notice that it's there, but put it into the background like it's not that important.Its hard at first but with practice it becomes easier







Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz