PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

The fastest way to increase your status... Thread Tools Search Thread
02-04-2012, 09:44 PM
THE GAME

Date a super hot chick. Guys will want to be your friend and chicks want to fuck you.

02-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Random Tags

PUA Comic sucks dick

02-05-2012, 10:28 AM
wtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GAME View Post
Date a super hot chick. Guys will want to be your friend and chicks want to fuck you.
lol , the paradox is an ugly guy like me cannot date even the ugly girls , how can I date a good loking girl ?

For fuks sake man ,on the street everyone would turn their head to look at me like an abomination.

02-05-2012, 11:11 AM
ThatBRguy

Your username is pissing me off so much.

The thing is, I did date a jb once. No one remembered me after we broke up 2 weeks later.

02-05-2012, 11:28 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GAME View Post
The fastest way to increase your status is anabolic steroids. Look at Zyzz.

02-05-2012, 11:49 AM
smegma

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
The fastest way to increase your status is anabolic steroids. Look at Zyzz.
Take roids, get good looking, but scumbag brain won't make it easier for you to approach HB8+. Shyness, lack of confidence and low self esteem shall remaaaaaaaain!!!!!

02-05-2012, 03:12 PM
THE GAME

I have dated some pretty hot chicks and I would always notice when I was with them guys would be like all kissing your ass and stuff at the clubs...really pathetic.

02-05-2012, 05:17 PM
aexexx
Banned

So THE GAME, who are you really? You aren't Neil Strauss as he's too busy to bother with a hate site. You are not Mystery as he posted here under his real name. So I take it you are a fan of the book The Game?

02-05-2012, 08:37 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
So THE GAME, who are you really? You aren't Neil Strauss as he's too busy to bother with a hate site. You are not Mystery as he posted here under his real name. So I take it you are a fan of the book The Game?
No I fuckin hate the book The Game. It made my game much worse. I was actually much better before I read it. All that PUA shit fucked me up for a few years.