PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

New Subform Request Thread Tools Search Thread
02-10-2012, 08:14 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

We need a Ladies' Corner where I can discuss with myself issues pertinent to women.

Thank you.

02-10-2012, 08:20 AM
charlied

I second this and add that I would also like a homosexual forum for any potential homosexual members. and also to assist in the destabilisation of the white heterosexual heirachy. And because a bunch of butt hurt 19 year olds will be insecure.

Kind thanks x

Just be good to me
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Until gay people make themselves known on the forum, I'm cool with just adding a Ladies' Corner. My needs are not being met by the present configuration of sub-fora.

Edit: And Ladies' Corner would not be exclusive to ladies. Any one who wishes to discuss issues of interest to women would be welcome to participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
I second this and add that I would also like a homosexual forum for any potential homosexual members. and also to assist in the destabilisation of the white heterosexual heirachy. And because a bunch of butt hurt 19 year olds will be insecure.

Kind thanks x

02-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Jimmy
Banned

If you want to be a female guru so bad why not post in Shitty Advice and mark your threads "Stupid Lady Uselessly Talking Shit", or SLUTS for short? What difference will a new sub forum make?

02-10-2012, 09:36 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
If you want to be a female guru so bad why not post in Shitty Advice and mark your threads "Stupid Lady Uselessly Talking Shit", or SLUTS for short? What difference will a new sub forum make?
I don't want to be a female guru.

The new subforum is for issues concerning women. "Why won't women have sex with my midface?"-- the stuff of shitty advice-- doesn't interest me or pertain to me as a woman.

02-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
I don't want to be a female guru.

The new subforum is for issues concerning women.
These issues will be discussed with yourself but you won't be giving yourself advice? How would an extra sub forum help?

02-10-2012, 09:46 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
These issues will be discussed with yourself but you won't be giving yourself advice? How would an extra sub forum help?

Other ladies might join.

02-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Jimmy
Banned

Quote:

Other ladies might join.
whos stopping them from joining in the other sub forums?

02-10-2012, 10:23 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
whos stopping them from joining in the other sub forums?
Well a ladies' subforum would be a nice place where ladies could gather and discuss issues of interest to ladies. That's all.

02-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Well a ladies' subforum would be a nice place where ladies could gather and discuss issues of interest to ladies. That's all.
When there are 5 confirmed ladies on the site I'll give you my vote for sure. They could even make it a secret forum like the mod forum and only confirmed ladies could see it. No smelly boys allowed! What do you think of that?

02-10-2012, 10:45 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Deal!

HappyLittleBoy is practically a woman, so only three more to go.

Quote:
When there are 5 confirmed ladies on the site I'll give you my vote for sure. They could even make it a secret forum like the mod forum and only confirmed ladies could see it. No smelly boys allowed! What do you think of that?

02-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Deal!

HappyLittleBoy is practically a woman, so only three more to go.

Exciting!

02-10-2012, 12:22 PM
valkyrie
Banned

230 - 1
abu diaby - 1
happylitlteboy - 1
jaime99 - 1?????

Only 1 more to go.

I will try to contact Mysterys' former girlfriend who have been fuck and dump.

Usually they lurk in jezebel website.

02-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Chinpoko 

The colors are pretty slick if you ask me. I like em

02-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Uncle Stickyhands

Quote:
The S.L.U.T.S. subforum?

02-11-2012, 04:46 AM
goldstar

Quote:
We need a Ladies' Corner where I can discuss with myself issues pertinent to women.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
230 - 1
abu diaby - 1
happylitlteboy - 1
jaime99 - 1?????
valkyrie

Only 1 more to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post

Kind thanks x
I am sorry but I only has one...

02-11-2012, 09:08 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Stickyhands View Post
The S.L.U.T.S. subforum?
I want a subforum so I can decorate it, and make it welcoming to ladies.

02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

If we had a ladies subforum, more women would join. Until then it would provide a safe haven where I could engage in conversation with myself about interests to me as a woman.

But to be clear: even though he's a suspected lady, HappyLittleBoy is not welcome on the ladies subforum. He's too bossy.

02-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Uncle Stickyhands

Quote:
But to be clear: even though he's a suspected lady, HappyLittleBoy is not welcome on the ladies subforum. He's too bossy.

02-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Mr Taco

230, I would be glad to join you in the ladies subforum to discuss topics of interest to ladies.

I second this request.

Quote:

Thank you.

02-19-2012, 09:56 AM
colver84

Is Male Chauvinist invited to this subforum. He takes a keen interest in issues pertaining to women.

02-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Mr Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
Is Male Chauvinist invited to this subforum. He takes a keen interest in issues pertaining to women.

04-03-2012, 07:30 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Confirmed!

There is another lady on the forum. Puaskissmybutt is a lady.

Maybe it is time for a ladies corral.

Quote:

Thank you.

04-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Nicholaus

If you get 4 more confirmed girls on the site participating, I will make a girls section.

Has to be real girls though, not feminine guys.

04-03-2012, 09:36 PM
PUA

Also: I can officially confirm new girls on the basis of topless pictures, for example.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Angelina

im a ladi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-04-2012, 05:57 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
im a ladi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!!

It has been known in puahate that angelina is one of monstars alternate account which means.... HE IS BACK!!!!

That explains the sudden surge of newly registered accounts.

04-04-2012, 06:00 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Monstar isn't back dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
Ahhhh!!!

It has been known in puahate that angelina is one of monstars alternate account which means.... HE IS BACK!!!!

That explains the sudden surge of newly registered accounts.

04-04-2012, 06:08 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Quote:
Monstar isn't back dude
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
You can call me Calgula... brcause of this site i havent posted in RSDN since octorber 25, but im gonna go back to real social dynamics.

my accounts here:
angelina
monstar
buffal benson
ultima the unbannable ( after given away)
jasmine
sarah (after given away)
administrator
endpua.com
rsdwaste and managment
prince of persia
caseystanton
Tamer
Senden
Barry Kirkey Radio Show
Bleached Anus
Goomba
UnadulteratedAlpha
Hydro
itchy balls
Merriwind
paul123
pua vishay tsvangrai
Ray
Rsd Fanboy
Stefan

I admit....... i was depressed because my girlfriend left me, but i have found the will to succeed in life. Thank you for the jokes, trolling, and good times.

Well, I'm a wienie hut jr hut AFC and i have been used many times by women in the past. I laugh like spongebob, ( hes the funniest) and i always walk with my head down, because im scared of people saying mean things about me. They say im not manly because i cry alot. I thought being a Snuggle bear and cute and adorable was what got girls. That's what my momma always told me, and what momma said was the law. My real name in life is Damascus the Third, and i went to private schools, and in grade, middle, and high school i was always picked on, thrown into trash cans, pissed on at the bathroom, teased, and since i was the smartest kid that ever lived, won a ton of academic awards, and even invented an improved version of a Fleshlight, but when i sent ot to the fleshlight people they never called me back.

the popular kids would take my homework and copy it all the time. Those jerks! In high school i only had only had one girlfriend and people made fun of her because she had a lightling bolt on her cheek as a birthmark, and just like me was a hunchback who was naturally beautiful.

So she never shaved her legs when she wore a miniskirt, and was a little overweight, and had the cutest backbraces with flower designs on the metal, and thats naturaly beautiful to me. I had to leave her because she was cutting into my World of Warcraft and Gears of War 2 times, and one of the poular kids said if i beat him in GOW 2, he would invite me to his party, but only if i wore a costume, the man in the cage one. http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/4721 . its 1,400 dollars but its worth it, because girls get turned on by mascots right.? When i go to disneyland the girls always flirt with mickey when their commanders arent looking. Women need to be treated nicer by the guys. Guys are big meanies who touch them alot. It gets my brunches in a knot, and my sword of Avion gets turned on when i hear this. That's my sword i always carry around, and it was named after my first love, the girl i was talking about, her name is Avion.

They would call her Frakenbride because she had a big forhead and would walk like frakenstein with her arms out. Well, back to me, i was known as Mangina, because they said my face looks like an infected Vag!na with all the acne i have, and most people can't tell if im a boy or girl, because i wear long hair like my heavy metal heroes. Long live Twisted Sister! I say Im not gonna take it alot, but it never works. and sometimes they call me Princess Damascus, and the guys had fun "rescuing" me by kicking my ass. One time they taped me to a lampost in the city park, and a hobo raped me when he pulled down his pants and forced me to give him a *******. Its felt good thou, even i i couldn't move haha.

iM in college , and im not a virgin, i had had sexual relations with my 56 year old neighbor. Its true when they say the older they are, the more tricks they know haha. Im 5' 9 and around 250 pounds, and work at a computer store for 6 years, and have never been promoted because im not a "people person" or "leadership material". Im studying to be a comedian. Im the kind of person that would rather watch saturday moring cartoons, ( Naruto from here to beyond), than play football or meet girls, but my momma says i need to meet girls now or i won't get my $ 1,726,000 inheritence. Yes, im rich but i have never told anyone that because i don't want them to judge me. My dad and my family are powerful, but they are not proud of me. They made me work for the real life experience, and im always being put down for a rich kid.

Im here because i can't over my maid, shes the prettiest girl, and i want to impregnate her. What do i do? What's the first step. Im really really smart, and with some engineers, i have even build a 5 foot T-rex to scare the neighborhood kids, those richie rich brats! No respect.

Sex god.... you are a good person. always remember that. I wish all a good time in puahate... and god bless.

So, who is currently using this account?

04-04-2012, 10:08 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Angelina is onenatural.

PS: get a life

Tags
230 + Charlied = sexy sexxers, 230 = value poster value lady, 230 rules, attention whore gonna attention whore, Down with discriminatory subforums!!, fags and feminists, Females Approaching Guru Status = FAGS, Murdoc is gay faggot, Murdoc virgin castrated baboon, Say No To Sexism.Say No To Exclusive Subforums!, Why do women think their dumb opinion is special?