PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Versacepua is Adam or Gambler Thread Tools Search Thread
02-10-2012, 03:04 PM
billy

Just realised that all the posts from Vesacepua either stands up for puatraining, or Adam Liars or Richard La Ruined 'homeless bum'.
Check all his posts and see for your self.

This guy is totally either Adam, who we all know spends way too much time on the internet with his 1000 plus fake chat room user names OR Gambler who also spends an unhealthy amount of time in a Tottenham Court Road internet cafe.

Check out all his posts and see how everything he says is either standing up for Adam, Gambler, Puatraining or that other guy Sasha

Gambler or Adam...get a life!

02-10-2012, 03:16 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy View Post
Just realised that all the posts from Vesacepua either stands up for puatraining, or Adam Liars or Richard La Ruined 'homeless bum'.

This guy is totally either Adam, who we all know spends way too much time on the internet with his 1000 plus fake chat room user names OR Gambler who also spends an unhealthy amount of time in a Tottenham Court Road internet cafe.

Check out all his posts and see how everything he says is either standing up for Adam, Gambler, Puatraining or that other guy Sasha

it´s gimp(ler), trust me...

02-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Chinpoko 

I'm getting lonely, I want to curl up in a corner, cry and die by being stabbed by huge cones that just go through my expanding the hole while ripping my body in parts.

Whenever I get stressed at work, whenever I get anticipated that I will know a client will come and I will not be able to talk normally or I get stressed for some reason I just imagine myself being stabbed by a huge cone/s and being destroyed/ripped apart with bones shattering and skulls breaking.

You know like shoulder being torn back until it snaps with blood everywhere and bone pieces.

Of course with screaming on top of it.

When I think of these images, then everything else seems unimportant.

I instantly think "Yeah, you won't be saying anything bad about my work if I fucking get torn into bits by a schredder. You wouldn't think about my wrongly named email then. Yes, everything else then would be unimportant."

02-19-2012, 05:53 PM
versacepua

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy View Post

lol way off... im simply a support of puatraining... i don't support other "gurus" cos i dont follow their methods... but it's nice to have a stalker like you billy.. looking at my EVERY post.. talking about me.. etc etc... keep it up... actually i'll point out that if you look at EVERY post you'll see me actually giving a pua training product the thumbs DOWN.. if i really was richard, i wouldnt have done that.

02-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Junkyface

I doubt that's true. I love this place, but I think we're all blowing smoke up each others' asses if we think that any PUGs with real businesses like Richard are hanging out here or even care much

02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Wait...

Since he joined the site I've suddenly been buying a lot of versace shoes and bags.

You don't think..?

03-03-2012, 10:36 AM
versacepua

hey billy are you that same loser thats posting positive reviews of kezia's book on amazon? you loser...

i bet you are... billy virgin valintine

03-03-2012, 03:26 PM
billy

I don't read books by skinny bitches like Kezia who only fucks for money and rich sugar daddys.

and

I don't read books by homeless bums who dates pigs with big noses like Richard la ruined

mwhahahaha

Tags
versacepua=gamber=liar, versacepua=zombie