PuaHate Random


Reply
RSD's Jeffy is a liar with a shit personality Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
02-24-2012, 03:49 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Claims master PUAs are similar to Olympic athletes and "getting laid is like getting a glass of water" .

lol this guy would do worse than your average bum - elite?. More like bottom 20% in terms of charisma and social ability. This guy looks shoddy, how dare he call himself a finely tuned machine.









  #2  
02-24-2012, 04:25 AM
gold
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 346


Is there any evidence about that stifler guy or BS as usually

  #3  
02-24-2012, 06:31 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by gold View Post
Is there any evidence about that stifler guy or BS as usually
The guy is a pathological liar. You can tell by his body language he is making shit up as he goes. Still, he did not have to be so blatant.

According to Jeffy: "he does not own a computer and calls Internet "voodoo". Secondly he is barely fuckin literate. Thirdly his advice is near useless as he has a complete inability to either comprehend or relate what it is he does. Fourth he would find this forum absolutely mind numbingly sickening due to the massive retardation of teh noobz as well as the bizarre "community" political posturing. Fifth, he has NO "free time". He is too busy gaming/fucking."

How convenient.

A description of his appearance from RSD: "He is not a very good looking guy. Floppy ears, greasy ungroomed look, massive stubble, extreme chest hair, scrawny. Very hipster fashion sense (deep ass V's, denim, you get the idea...). ".

We also know he is unemployed and a alcoholic. He seems to be somewhat of a legend within the PUA community, but there is no evidence that he actually exists.

  #4  
02-24-2012, 06:50 AM
anon111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 671


they said this evil stifler guy was on some jeffy bootcamps
and has a brother
so if he exists some rsd member must have seen him and how he looks like







  #5  
02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Jeffy is funny compared to the other puas.

I know he's horrible for what he does, but I kinda like the guy.



__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #6  
02-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Ragz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Funny stories, no "how to" content. His programs are great as comedy shows and thats about it.

  #7  
02-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Mode One
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,056


I don't get you guys. That doesn't matter. All the guys I hang around with are always talking about girls or sex. You guys have some deep rooted problems to be on here so long posting about this. I'm on here to promote my book, but you guys are all losers.







  #8  
02-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,896


He's a wanabe Tucker Max and a legend in his own mind.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #9  
02-24-2012, 06:24 PM
coolguy69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: your mom
Posts: 695


Jeffy has been full-of-it for YEARS.

Have you seen the pics of Chess Club?

She's Fugly.

  #10  
02-24-2012, 07:49 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


I can't believe I used to watch shit like this. It makes me sick, so much bullshit.







  #11  
02-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
Mitch Cumsteen
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dreary old Manhattan
Posts: 388


Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I can't believe I used to watch shit like this. It makes me sick, so much bullshit.

pwned!

  #12  
02-25-2012, 06:49 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


It seems Jeffy might not be the funny larrikin he wants everyone to think he is. There is something sinister about a man who is willing to spin intricate webs of lies to make a quick buck. At the very least is has already proven that he exaggerates- how can we trust anything he says? The fact this guy is a well known marketer who sells expensive products is disturbing.

Its not unreasonable to suggest that his results, the bedrock of his sales pitch, should be considered with suspicion. There is no way we can be certain he is being honest. Numbers and statistics from this guy are just not reliable. Given, that this is the only way we can verify the quality of his advice, his whole credibility and fitness as a expert of his trade is compromised.

Furthermore, I have done some more investigations into the whole "evil stifler" saga. It seems whenever he is queried about his claims a new member has conveniently signed up to the the rsd forum to qualify his story, strangely this member vanishes once Jeffy has nothing to gain from his contributions. It looks very dubious.

Something is not right with this guy. It goes beyond telling a few white lies. Most of the other gurus are deceptive, yes. But this is something else. The lengths he goes to and the complexity of his deceit is just extraordinary. Psychopath?

  #13  
02-25-2012, 07:33 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


And water is wet and the sky is blue.

You three long boring paragraphs repeated what everyone on this forum already knows.

If you're going to waste your time writing what few will bother to read, at least say something thought-provoking or bring a fresh perspective to the table.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
It seems Jeffy might not be the funny larrikin he wants everyone to think he is. There is something sinister about a man who is willing to spin intricate webs of lies to make a quick buck. At the very least is has already proven that he exaggerates- how can we trust anything he says? The fact this guy is a well known marketer who sells expensive products is disturbing.

Its not unreasonable to suggest that his results, the bedrock of his sales pitch, should be considered with suspicion. There is no way we can be certain he is being honest. Numbers and statistics from this guy are just not reliable. Given, that this is the only way we can verify the quality of his advice, his whole credibility and fitness as a expert of his trade is compromised.

Furthermore, I have done some more investigations into the whole "evil stifler" saga. It seems whenever he is queried about his claims a new member has conveniently signed up to the the rsd forum to qualify his story, strangely this member vanishes once Jeffy has nothing to gain from his contributions. It looks very dubious.

Something is not right with this guy. It goes beyond telling a few white lies. Most of the other gurus are deceptive, yes. But this is something else. The lengths he goes to and the complexity of his deceit is just extraordinary. Psychopath?


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo






  #14  
02-25-2012, 07:51 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
And water is wet and the sky is blue.

You three long boring paragraphs repeated what everyone on this forum already knows.

If you're going to waste your time writing what few will bother to read, at least say something thought-provoking or bring a fresh perspective to the table.

As I remember you found him quite amusing. Sorry if I don't share your gleeful appreciation of a scumbag looser who steals from vulnerable men.

Not everything exists for your entertainment. Sometimes we have to be hard on those who are out to take advantage of the weakest in our society.

  #15  
02-25-2012, 08:03 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Given that most RSD videos have fewer than 5,000 views on youtube, concerns about the most vulnerable in society would be better directed elsewhere-- to people without disposable income, and to the victims of systemic violence against women and children.

Jeffy himself grew up in an abusive household. Where his persona begins and his personality ends is anyone's guess.

RSD is scummy, but they are hardy a threat to the "most vulnerable" in society.

Get your priorities straight kid. Look around you and you'll see suffering and loss everywhere.





Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
As I remember you found him quite amusing. Sorry if I don't share your gleeful appreciation of a scumbag looser who steals from vulnerable men.

Not everything exists for your entertainment. Sometimes we have to be hard on those who are out to take advantage of the weakest in our society.


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #16  
02-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Threat's Avatar
Threat
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 163


jeffy was raped by his father????







  #17  
02-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Ragz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Somebody has mentioned about Jeffy's responsibility for 12 abortions. Well, If he can live with that he is certainly a psychopath. Funny nonetheless.

  #18  
02-26-2012, 12:18 PM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Given that most RSD videos have fewer than 5,000 views on youtube, concerns about the most vulnerable in society would be better directed elsewhere-- to people without disposable income, and to the victims of systemic violence against women and children.

Jeffy himself grew up in an abusive household. Where his persona begins and his personality ends is anyone's guess.

RSD is scummy, but they are hardy a threat to the "most vulnerable" in society.

Get your priorities straight kid. Look around you and you'll see suffering and loss everywhere.
How do you determine who is the most deserving of sympathy?

Injustice should not be ignored because it lacks a high scale of consequence. What RSD does is wrong. I don't care if they are preying on millionaires, it doesn't change anything. Its patronizing to suggest that because these men have disposable incomes they are somehow beyond concern.

Its also interesting to note your comments regarding systemic violence against women. You have to be very creative to argue this issue still exists in western society. No such cruelty is sanctioned by the media or any organized body of influence.
However, the same cannot be said of many countries (Saudi Arabia),who you protected from criticism under the guise of cultural independence.

Your rationale was flawed from the beginning. The pain experienced by the most vulnerable in our society does not even compare to the crushing devastation of war torn Africa. You seem to only care about the West and your own interests. Don't let your perspective, and therefore priorities be restrained by geographic boundaries.

  #19  
02-26-2012, 12:31 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


You assume that all customers RSD are vulnerable. That's a big assumption to make. It is a faulty assumption.

Systemic violence against women and children does exist in Western societies. If you read Jeffy's book Nine Ball, you would see that his childhood was marked by family violence.

If you did not lead such a sheltered life, comforted by media portrayals of a "safe and progressive West" and a "violent and primitive" other waiting for succor from white do-gooders, you would know these things.

Because of your ignorance, you do not understand what I said about Saudia Arabia. Please acquaint yourself with the literature of Empire, postcolonialism, and specifically postcolonial feminism.

I am not here to argue with uninformed kids, well-meaning though they might be.

You lack a sense of what is possible on the internet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
How do you determine who is the most deserving of sympathy?

Injustice should not be ignored because it lacks a high scale of consequence. What RSD does is wrong. I don't care if they are preying on millionaires, it doesn't change anything. Its patronizing to suggest that because these men have disposable incomes they are somehow beyond concern.

Its also interesting to note your comments regarding systemic violence against women. You have to be very creative to argue this issue still exists in western society. No such cruelty is sanctioned by the media or any organized body of influence.
However, the same cannot be said of many countries (Saudi Arabia),who you protected from criticism under the guise of cultural independence.

Your rationale was flawed from the beginning. The pain experienced by the most vulnerable in our society does not even compare to the crushing devastation of war torn Africa. You seem to only care about the West and your own interests. Don't let your perspective, and therefore priorities be restrained by geographic boundaries.


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo






  #20  
02-26-2012, 01:00 PM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
You assume that all customers RSD are vulnerable. That's a big assumption to make. It is a faulty assumption.
I was referring only to RSD customers who were vulnerable, that implication should have been clear. Nevertheless I don't think that if I did make such a blanket assumption it would have been unwarranted: scams by design are reliant on vulnerabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Systemic violence against women and children does exist in Western societies. If you read Jeffy's book Nine Ball, you would see that his childhood was marked by family violence.

If you did not lead such a sheltered life, comforted by media portrayals of a "safe and progressive West" and a "violent and primitive" other waiting for succor from white do-gooders, you would know these things.

Because of your ignorance, you do not understand what I said about Saudia Arabia. Please acquaint yourself with the literature of Empire, postcolonialism, and specifically postcolonial feminism.

I am not here to argue with uninformed kids, well-meaning though they might be.

You lack a sense of what is possible on the internet.
The rest of your post I am fine with - apart from your own assumptions on my upbringing.

Personally, I like to find my own justifications, if you decide to import yours from feminist novelists, just realize it does not make you more enlightened - there is no objective truth on these matters.

  #21  
02-26-2012, 01:07 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Personally, I like to find my own justifications, if you decide to import yours from feminist novelists, just realize it does not make you more enlightened - there is no objective truth on these matters.
I have no idea what "feminist novelists" means, but yeah, ok. When you say something that isn't earth-shatteringly obvious or obtuse, I'll give you some more attention.

__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #22  
02-26-2012, 07:02 PM
BlindingWomen's Avatar
BlindingWomen
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 263


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Systemic violence against women and children does exist in Western societies.
So what? You stinking cunt, systemic violence against women is not only a virtue, but ALL women enjoy being violently tortured and pounded into a broken mass of skin and bone, judging by the assholes they're with.

What about the more serious problem of violence against men, you nasty old cunt, you fucking retarded bitch? I really hope your husband or bf or fuck toy or whatever smashes your face in.







  #23  
02-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Jeffy is funny compared to the other puas.

I know he's horrible for what he does, but I kinda like the guy.

It was a pretty funny video; it made me laugh.

  #24  
02-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,676


Does this guy have any real friends? All the photos of him are with Tyler or the other rsd faggots, bootcamp guys he's ripping off, or with ugs or drunken club skanks. No real friends. No real girlfriends. What an empty, miserable existence. Probably explains why his lies are so obvious and weird.

  #25  
03-01-2012, 01:24 PM
RockNRollPUA
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 23


He has a twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/evil_stifler

There are a few you tube videos on there, and there was tons of Evil Stiffler footage at the Hot Seat program. He is a real dude, and yeah he pretty much acts just like that from what I have seen.

If you doubt any of the shit that RSD says is real, just got to the Hotseat, watch it, and get your refund. You will probably want to slit your wrists and kill yourselves because you are a failure. Best money ever spent. All of that routines bullshit is pure faggot bullshit though. The natural style, fucking works, but you actually have to learn to be cool and grab your nut sack. Otherwise you are just wasting your time and should probably just kill yourself or chop of your own dick.







  #26  
03-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Some Guy's Avatar
Some Guy
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Reality
Posts: 1,677


lol

jeffy if all said about him is true, is a pshycopath. a sad lonely man, who needs to grow up.

it will be hard for him given his upbringing and the sdx blunts the pain. but also he is a liar. he would not get near the women he claims.

even wilt chamberlains lay count, was exagerated, based on what he did in one party weekend.

as for rsd, its 'paying to become cool' .....this is affluent society gone too far...and civilization will meet its downfall because money cant buy everything, and work should be done to attain emotions.

rsd is a bold claim, but its a shit company run by shitheads. use at your own risk.

__________________
PUA: BYO scam - you bring the belief and action - and when you have convinced yourself it works - we'll come and take your money.
  #27  
03-09-2012, 06:51 PM
GMCream's Avatar
GMCream
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Twilight Fuck Zone
Posts: 507


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Sometimes we have to be hard on those who are out to take advantage of the weakest in our society.
Jamie99 = Making a difference...One TL;DR at a time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
I'm not a hero. I did not come here to save anyone or push an agenda.
Quote:
"Protest schemes that don't cost the participants any inconvenience, hardship or money remain the most popular, despite their ineffectiveness."
-Snopes
You don't even participate in any troll op's

You suck bra.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confidence View Post
The female face looks like an incomplete male face, which it essentially is. However, only genetically blessed males can develop this extreme sexual morphism
  #28  
03-15-2012, 08:02 AM
coolguy69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: your mom
Posts: 695


When the pics of chess club were posted all over the internet Jeffy's credibility sunk to no end.







Reply

Tags
230 = value poster, 230 = value poster value lady, Jeffy sucks cock in hell
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz