PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Tyler says if youre a introvert and dont like socializing, fuck off and kill yourself Thread Tools Search Thread
02-29-2012, 11:59 AM
WinonaRyder
Banned

@ 10:25

then @ 15:30 he says if u play WOW then kill yourself cuz its the same thing

can wait until tyler goes into self help, hes so motivating

puahate.com/showthread.php?t=16691

02-29-2012, 12:03 PM
onenatural

Tyler is a weirdo.

02-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Don Juan DeMarco

On a side note, RSD's boards are getting a little rough. I'm seeing more people being threatened with a ban. And more of the elitist "If you're not approaching, you're not a man" mindset.

02-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Choad

more RSD cult followers need to get punched out to learn some humility and decency

02-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Mr Peanut
Banned

To be honest, it's a pretty cool story up to 15:00 or so.

He's saying that you should learn to enjoy socializing instead of viewing it as a means to an end and that not everybody is going to have sexual chemistry (and there is nothing you can do about it). Seems legit, and Tyler makes me laugh with his stupid little anekdotes.

02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Psychoo
Banned

Shows how the audience is retarded

"if i even knew the method i wouldn’t teach it you FUCK OFF"

what can you ask more?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masculinity View Post
no one gets laid because they wear nice shoes lol. fk i don't even shower anymore
02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
gold

he's pshycho

rip tyler

02-29-2012, 01:12 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Wow, he's a terrible speaker. How much did people pay for this shit?

02-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Peanut View Post
To be honest, it's a pretty cool story up to 15:00 or so.

He's saying that you should learn to enjoy socializing instead of viewing it as a means to an end and that not everybody is going to have sexual chemistry (and there is nothing you can do about it). Seems legit, and Tyler makes me laugh with his stupid little anekdotes.

Socializing is not something you "learn" to enjoy. However, RSD will not tell you this, because then they will have nothing to sell you.

If you don't enjoy talking to another human, then there is a root mental/emotional problem that needs to be addressed that is blocking you from enjoying it, and that problem can only be addressed by a psychologist/psychiatrist.

Since RSD aren't trained professional doctors who can handle that kind of stuff, they try to sell you on just doing something to treat the symptom of the problem (not enjoying socializing), instead of the actual problem.

Once the actual problem is treated, the symptom(s) automatically go away.

02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Psychoo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

Socializing is not something you "learn" to enjoy. However, RSD will not tell you this, because then they will have nothing to sell you.

If you don't enjoy talking to another human, then there is a root mental/emotional problem that needs to be addressed that is blocking you from enjoying it, and that problem can only be addressed by a psychologist/psychiatrist.

Since RSD aren't trained professional doctors who can handle that kind of stuff, they try to sell you on just doing something to treat the symptom of the problem (not enjoying socializing), instead of the actual problem.

I have this problem and here is why

Cuz almost everyone i stepped into is MEMMEEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEEMEMEMEMEMMEME
ME

or

want something in return

does this mean i am i have a problem?

Nah!

they do (people)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masculinity View Post
no one gets laid because they wear nice shoes lol. fk i don't even shower anymore

02-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Choad

everyone would like to be more popular, fit in and have the respect of others

02-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Purple

Wow what an epic douche. I guess that's his solution to guys that need actual therapy, rather than admitting he just can't help them, he says he won't.

What is he going to say when one of his acolytes cites him in their suicide letter?

02-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

+1
And socializing or approaching or whatever doesn't even necessarily help guys get women. I know guys who aren't the life of the party or the alpha of the social group or whatever and they get laid.

And on the opposite extreme, you have puas running around talking to every girl in their vicinity and being mr. social but yet they go home alone and can't get or keep a girl.

02-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Mr Peanut
Banned

Dunno, there are also shy people with no "root cause" or maybe a pattern which can be broken through more exposure (learn by doing).

Other than that I agree totally, obviously Tyler is not a substitute for therapy if you got real problems and he talks a lot of shit but he is still entertaining to watch with his funny voices and stuff. And yeah, "being social" is not really what gets you girls per se.

02-29-2012, 03:54 PM
coolguy69

That's because Tyler's bootcamps don't work for people who are introverts.

He doesn't want introverts to take the bootcamps as that increases the amount of bad reviews.

The guys who benefit from bootcamps are the tall good looking guys who are "shy"

02-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Does Looks Matter

FLCL is funny

02-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

02-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VUPzwFRqU

That's hilarious. I showed it to my roommate, who has no idea who douchebag tyler is, and he thought it was funny.

02-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinonaRyder View Post
@ 10:25

then @ 15:30 he says if u play WOW then kill yourself cuz its the same thing

can wait until tyler goes into self help, hes so motivating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wcEJ...layer_embedded
tyler is pretty much right in all this.

i like how he has taken to using the words "You're a piece of shit"

lol

one of my fave sayings, i have been using on here too. hopefully we can bring it back into vogue. I of course, sent him a message once on rsd saying he was a piece of shit. for kicks

especially about screening. Like, not EVERY INTERACTION in your life should be about the pussy.

love how he is talking. harden up, wimps. Have fun, be good to the world and yourself. be balanced

02-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Wow what an epic douche. I guess that's his solution to guys that need actual therapy, rather than admitting he just can't help them, he says he won't.

What is he going to say when one of his acolytes cites him in their suicide letter?
yeh, i too believe this as well.

guys may not need motivation as much as real solutions to head issues, which may not be too hard to unravel with the right therapist.

02-29-2012, 08:51 PM
BrassKnuckles

Nothing is wrong with being an introvert. Just because you are introverted, that doesn't mean you don't have social skills. You just like spending more time alone than outgoing people. Not all loners are psychos or have mental issues.

02-29-2012, 09:10 PM
reanimated

Wow, he is becoming more of a psycho with each new video. I would love to see him get his beat down in a fight.

02-29-2012, 09:17 PM
BrassKnuckles

LOL maybe he keeps saying for guys to kill themselves because he feels like killing himself.

03-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassKnuckles View Post
LOL maybe he keeps saying for guys to kill themselves because he feels like killing himself.
lol

i do not truly believe it but lets not rule it out hehe

03-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassKnuckles View Post
Nothing is wrong with being an introvert. Just because you are introverted, that doesn't mean you don't have social skills. You just like spending more time alone than outgoing people. Not all loners are psychos or have mental issues.
and this. being a certain way just to get women, to a point fine...but it can soon function like a substitute eating disorder.

masochism .

these guys prey on the vulnerable. its such a shame.

i do think tyler has a lot of good things to say, but in the container he has put it in - pickup - its really poisonous if you go too far.

truthfully, one should not go at all

03-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Weaksauce

he may not play WOW.

But he has the best fanboy 'heh' laugh at his own jokes.

03-01-2012, 01:34 PM
RockNRollPUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Wow, he's a terrible speaker. How much did people pay for this shit?
Nothing, that's free tour footage. The guy will give you a full refund for anything you take if you don't like it. I've met Tyler a few times, he is actually a pretty good guy and cares allot about his students. He pretty much dumps all his money back into the company and just likes teaching for the sake of teaching. He is one of the only PUA's who actually had the fucking balls to film himself for 2 fucking years and release the footage of a little short pale Redheaded troll pulling stunners into the bathroom. Yeah I think most PUA advice is bullshit. The advice that is good, 90% of guys won't put in the work to make it work for them. I stuck with it, I'm happy with myself. You wanna hate, hate on me

07-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Curtis24

Quote:
Forcing yourself to talk to someone you don't want to talk to is unnatural and you will just look foolish. And there is no "fake it till you make it" - people will sense if you're forcing it, and want to get away from you.

Fact: some people are biologically introverted, and it has little to do with how "alpha" you are or not. Some girls like introverted guys(hence the term, "Strong and Silent"), some don't.

07-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Curtis24

Though obviously the man does indeed have to approach a girl he wants to sleep with. But that stuff about being "life of the party", befriending everyone, etc., is utter bullshit.

07-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Domine
Banned

plenty of psychologists in this forum

Tags
GetgaysUK = retarded asperger wannabe guru, gravitycantforget = virgin keyboard jockey, kick = black guy who lives in Colorado, kick = never had a friend, kick = unemployed nosepicker, owen cook likes tranny cock, owen cook monitors tyler durden tampon, owen cook was molested by iguana, Some Guy = loves some cock