PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

PUAHATE Award Winner 2011 SMASH99 (RSD) - THE LOST VIDEOS Thread Tools Search Thread
03-05-2012, 07:02 AM
PUA

Beast Mode 30

Smash99:

"Wassup boys, I'm slowly pushing my game. There is no such thing as a magic pill, and getting good at this game takes time. Alot of time. I've never been rejected harder than I have today. Tyler said it takes the average guy anywhere from 6 months to a year to become good (3 or 4 girls a month). The daily grind is wearing on me, but I refuse to backdown.

First approach, I get the hardest rejection that I've filmed to date. Within a few seconds, lady says "Can you go away", "No, no no", and "Goodbye!". In Get Laid or Die Trying, Jeffy states that when girls reject him, he just stays there. Something along the lines of "If they reject me, then fuck them. Why should I leave? I'll make them leave". I do my best impersonation of this. Should have stayed longer, but thats why you practice.

Also approach girl again from Beastmode 18, and she just wants me to go away. I sense this, and just say dumb shit in her face so she can't even say anything back. Fuck her if she don't give me her time, I'll just say whatever whenever however. Also approach girl with boyfriend, and next time I'll just engage the girlfriend."

03-05-2012, 07:16 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

First time I've seen Mr. 99.

I feel no compassion.

03-05-2012, 07:24 AM
valkyrie
Banned

03-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Syphilis
Banned

What the fuck did I just watch?

03-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Papa

However, when I graduated, instead of renting out venues and spending a lot of my own money to do so, I joined Xenii and they organized the parties, renting out large movie studio stages and mansions.

03-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Kick

lol
we need all this dude's vids on here. smash99 is da pua of the year.

03-05-2012, 04:13 PM
gold

I'm 9 years old and what is this ?

03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
masterpiece

Unfuckingreal.

That guy is an approach machine.

03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Tryhards

Lol I wish you had all of them. This is a good one though. In the most ironically black dude voice ever, he assumes a "ghetto black" person stole some money. That and he just leaves the Japanese girls that might actually be interested in him. All the other girls that aren't? He stays. LOL

03-06-2012, 02:36 AM
PUA

Beast Mode 35

Smash99:

"I refuse to let the city conquer me. There's 6 dime girls, with 1 homosexual/AMOG looking dude. I blast right in, and quickly the homosexual/AMOG dude vanishes. I really need to explore the art of tooling dudes more.

I can't engage all the women, so I just individually plow on each women. There giving BAD vibes, fake texting on their phone and telling me to "go over there". I view it as great practice for solidifying my frame. Eventually, I call timeout (Love doing that), and tell them about RSD AND PLOWING. (Go to 1:43)"

03-06-2012, 05:22 AM
coolguy69

There should be a warning before his videos....i almost had a seizure watching that shit.

03-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
Smash99:

"I refuse to let the city conquer me. There's 6 dime girls, with 1 homosexual/AMOG looking dude. I blast right in, and quickly the homosexual/AMOG dude vanishes. I really need to explore the art of tooling dudes more.

I can't engage all the women, so I just individually plow on each women. There giving BAD vibes, fake texting on their phone and telling me to "go over there". I view it as great practice for solidifying my frame. Eventually, I call timeout (Love doing that), and tell them about RSD AND PLOWING. (Go to 1:43)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9tPlqTkW4
Do you have them all???????

03-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Kick

Those weird laser sound effects he throws in are genius. I'm going to add a few of those to my routine stack.

We've got to find a photo of this dude. All the chicks look at him like they're seeing a UFO. He must be weird as hell looking.

03-06-2012, 10:46 AM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Do you have them all???????
Every single one of them. And you get them all for free although they're worth their weight in gold.

03-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Every single one of them. And you get them all for free although they're worth their weight in gold.
That is seriously awesome. When are you posting the rest of them to YT?

03-06-2012, 12:31 PM
puaguru

Quote:
Smash99:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9tPlqTkW4
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

03-06-2012, 12:31 PM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
That is seriously awesome. When are you posting the rest of them to YT?
It will take a little time. I'm trying to assign the original Smash99-commentary to the videos. I think that the theory behind it is as important as the practical demonstration particularly because it points to RSD Asperger clown Jeffy aka Jlaix, the full blown retard "inventor" of beast mode.

In September 2011 Smash99 proudly posted his beastmode infield footage with commentary on RSD.

in October 2011 Luminaria posted the videos on PUAHATE.

In November 2011 RSD Asperger retard Jeffy aka Jlaix officially proclaimed the death of beastmode ("Haters began purposefully warping the term to sow dissent", lol)

Real Social Dynamics at it's best, and:

Another PUAHATE success story

03-06-2012, 12:58 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post

First time I've seen Mr. 99.

I feel no compassion.
what a surprise. maybe you are dead inside. or just a cunt.

03-06-2012, 03:27 PM
JohnnyboyLondon

just realized how sad you guys actually are. Haven't logged in for about a month and you are still searching for videos of Smash99. Some of you really need a life. I feel sorry for you.

03-07-2012, 12:57 AM
PUA

Smash99:

"Had a good, but not great or groundbreaking day. I'm DEF pushing my comfort zone each day. Rather than toning my game down, I've ratcheted it up and bombarded everyone in my vicinity with it. The end result is that my frame is unshakeable, no existence of any approach anxiety whatsoever, and I'm feeding off rejections like my life depends on it.

The bad part is that my calibration is off. I SENSE WHERE and WHEN to tone adjust my game, but I just dont give a damn. It's like my own self amusement is more important that actually getting the girl.

Witness."

Beast Mode 21

Smash99:

"Approach 1/30. After an off day, there is no fatigue, and my state is great. However, my energy is low and I try to rev up the engines with this busted up 40 year old. I always start from the Financial District, and slowly work my way into the heart of Seattle. I'm always yelling, shouting, and making small talk with all these business/corporate workers, and the expressions on their face is timeless."

03-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Spartan Fury

So did he remove his videos or something? I think when we gave him the award he must have realized he was creepy and committed himself to an asylum.

03-07-2012, 07:15 AM
PUA

Beast Mode 22

Smash 99:

"EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Approach 3/30. After only 2 approaches, my energy has come back to life, matching my already high state. I see this girl yapping on her phone, and proceed to say "Waaasuuup girl!!!". Then I actually stop, take out my camera, press record, and then restart my approach. I've never approached a girl on her phone, so I decide this is the chance. JUST LOOK AT HER FACE LMFAO!!!!

I make it clear that I'm more important than whoever else she's talking to, and bombard her ass with some PLOW haha. Then I see target 2, and run standard opener."

03-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Kick

lulz

where did he come up with the idea of trying to sound like a gangsta rapsta thug? Is that part of the blueprint?

and man i wish there was a photo of this dude. that first girl in this new vid gives him the same UFO look as all the others, before he even says a thing.

he must look weird as hell. or else he goes out with some insane peacocking outfit.

03-07-2012, 09:10 AM
THE GAME

Fuck if we could get him on here that would be epic!

03-08-2012, 02:22 AM
PUA

Beast Mode 23

Smash99:

"If my day can be summarized in a moment, it's this. A good effort, progress DEF made towards the end goal, but nothing groundbreaking or amazing. (Like a few days ago). Now everthing is subjective, but comparing ONLY WHERE MY GAME IS, this was a good barometer for where I need to advance from.

The city really is the major leagues, and when I go back to college, it'll be like the double A bush leagues. So I'll gladly take the struggles right now."

03-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Choad

Does this guy not notice how different his videos are than the RSD gurus infield videos?

03-08-2012, 07:55 PM
PUA

Beast Mode 24

Smash99:

"Phase 1:
I'm determined to elevate myself, so I just sit my ass down right across asian cutie, and do some low key-plowing. The people to the right are glaring hard, but they cannot penetrate my fortress frame. I don't think I've filmed one where I just sit down and plow, although girl is very receptive/friendly. RSD Nation, come at me 'bout how I'm talking like some gangsta black to a nerdy asian haha.

Phase 2:
Approach two cuties, who give me the cold shoulder hard. I proceed to plow, plow, plow. I'll approach these two TWO MORE TIMES later in the day, and the third time was caught on video later down this post. That video is the definition of a "I don't give a fuck" PLLLLOOOOWWWW, and it's arguably my best video to date.

Phase 3:
Black cutie, whom I open in short sequence and have good exchange. She went to pick up her food, so I moved on. She also, will appear in a later video on this post.

Phase 4:
Decent looking white girl, whom I go str8 H.A.M. on. As soon as I sit down, I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of the past sequences. She must of thought I was mentally ill or something... Ahhh good times.

Phase 5:
Proceed to game this latina in pink, put pussy out last min. (It happens) Little to my knowlege, she is friends with black girl from phase 3. I actually game her 10 min later, AND THEN game her and black chick together on the porch. It is this 3rd encounter that's filmed.

Phase 6:
Game this white girl, who I think is actually solo. Out of nowhere, her mother appears looking very angry. My frame is strong, so I engage the mother with no fear, but my game on the daughter is distracted.
"

www.alanrogercurrie.com
03-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Choad

smash99 should seriously consider changing his accent

03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
masterpiece

I dunno, the accent seems legit.

03-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Tryhards

Tags
230 = 230 mental disorders, 230 and smash99 coitus, how to attract women: dating advice, how to pick up women, PUAhater rejected by sodinis cock, PUAhating = PUAfapping, Sexdragon got AIDS from his own ass, Smash99 sucks cock in hell, U from Laaaoooos??, U from TAIIIIIwaaaan??