PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Mystery on looks: the misogynist, manipulator and pure unbelievable idiot (VIDEO) Thread Tools Search Thread
03-14-2012, 07:20 AM
trepert

"These girls do not care very much about your looks. They think they do, logically they think they do. But in response the way what woman says and what she behaves are two very different things."

I can't fucking believe it. This guy just interprets everything through his theory. Other ppl (women) are not even allowed to have their own opinions: he knows better. Let's say girl tells him "sorry you are not my type" then he wouldn't even believe her, he will think to himself "she just thinks that, but it's not true". So basically women are not even humans for him, what they say is irrelevant, what they think is irrelevant, because he knows better. FUCK.

03-14-2012, 08:31 AM
jamie99
Banned

Its funny how this guy after a long career still has no evidence to verify his claims. None.

He seems to believe he has a license to say whatever he wants.

I don't understand how you can get sucked in by scams like this.

no evidence = no credibility

03-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Worthless Trash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
"These girls do not care very much about your looks. They think they do, logically they think they do. But in response the way what woman says and what she behaves are two very different things."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UoA...eature=related

I can't fucking believe it. This guy just interprets everything through his theory. Other ppl (women) are not even allowed to have their own opinions: he knows better. Let's say girl tells him "sorry you are not my type" then he wouldn't even believe her, he will think to himself "she just thinks that, but it's not true". So basically women are not even humans for him, what they say is irrelevant, what they think is irrelevant, because he knows better. FUCK.
actually that's the right attitude

03-14-2012, 12:39 PM
ooloboolo

Quote:
So basically women... what they say is irrelevant, what they think is irrelevant...
I'm sorry - remind me exactly what the issue is here ?

03-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Chinpoko 

03-14-2012, 02:18 PM
deebeechrisyo

Mystery is a higher being, almost like a god walking the earth. What he says is true. The reason he attempted suicide was to enter a higher plane of existence.

03-14-2012, 02:21 PM
MajorFucktard

hahahahahhaa notice the SUBTLE DENIAL HEADSHAKE at 00:08

he doesnt even buy his own bullshit ....... because its bullshit

03-15-2012, 07:51 AM
coolguy69

survival value is shown by being big and dominant

that's why all the bouncer looking dudes get the hottest girls

this guy can't say that otherwise he'd have no following.

03-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UoA...eature=related

the problem is the moron is actually right on this, though I have no doubt in practice what he's saying and focussing on is actually over stated somewhat.

The use of survival and replication terms is so gay. BUT guess what, now we've seen it, its not exactly hard to work out. Anyone who focussed a little on it could figure this out - I.E when they were 16 years old.

--> Look and see guys with attention from lots of girls, gets lots of girls = pre selection

--> Look around and see that Leader guys are about the only ones who get anything done, including going on dates. Non leaders just sit around and masturbate (or so it looks, none of these issues are black and white)

--> Protecting women: well, duh, no one likes a pussy

So...

I learnt all this when I was abour 13-15 guys. Its nothing new. Mystery is just lame, if you need this, so are you.

Indeed, I'd dare say it was already known by everyone - I was not sitting here gobsmacked and surprised - were you?

Just that no one probably deemed it useful to spell it out (unless it was to idiot virgins aspergers) and no one could be bothered.

I guess thats the sort of shit you study if you're not getting laid.

03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Its funny how this guy after a long career still has no evidence to verify his claims. None.

He seems to believe he has a license to say whatever he wants.

I don't understand how you can get sucked in by scams like this.

no evidence = no credibility
After coming to the conclusion of my above post, I believe he is a scam artist.

03-15-2012, 07:44 PM
ChitownMaverick

He's just bored out of his skull and not really paying attention; he's giving a lecture he's given thousands of times. Would YOU still be excited to talk about it?

03-16-2012, 02:14 AM
MajorFucktard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
He's just bored out of his skull and not really paying attention; he's giving a lecture he's given thousands of times. Would YOU still be excited to talk about it?
so youre saying that Mystery is unprofessional ? I agree, but how is that relevant again ?

03-16-2012, 01:35 PM
ChitownMaverick

I'm not saying he's unprofessional (though he is from time to time, as most working people are at some point), I'm saying that what you're seeing has nothing to do with "believing his own bullshit," he just looks bored and tired because he probably is. He's like the tenured professor that spouts out what he has to say while thinking about something else, and probably would go, "huh?" if someone asked a question to bring him back into the present.

03-16-2012, 02:32 PM
onenatural

He's right about looks.

Tags
trepert = autistic virgin, trepert = frustrated because no women want him