PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

MY FALLING OUT WITH SPEER AND VINCE KELVIN Thread Tools Search Thread
03-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Spartan Fury

For the record, I didn't post this, I found it off Vince's forums before he deleted it.

POST FROM VINCE KELVIN'S FORUM from rraphael310@aol.com

A CALL TO IMPROVEMENT FOR THE ONES AFTER ME!
And before I start, I want to say I very much like everyone else at project Hollywood - the trainers and the students. And trainers - it's cool to bash this letter - I like you all and wish you the best so I won't be offended at any derogatory replies and still welcome your friendship - good luck to you all.

Hard to know where to start with the straw the broke the camel's back but here goes:

THE HARD SELLING:
I started with Project Hollywood from a meetup group posting - Enjoyed the meeting until the end where I relived sales approaches very reminiscent of a hard selling high pressure gym salesperson or a used car salesperson - tactics that used qualification and justification and lines implying they're making a special deal "just for me" that needed the manager's approval (Vince) - making me feel like the place was mainly concerned with sales and getting whatever money they could, which I'm guessing isn't the first time someone felt the way I did and probably why you often hear the pitch "Because Vince really wants to help you"...the feeling I actually got is that the place is struggling DESPERATELY financially and getting people to sign up for anything. And God help you if they feel they got your buying temperature up (live or in text) because you can almost CERTAINLY expect to be hit up for sales any time you are happy with ANYTHING there. I've seen disagreements and arguments over $5 (lunch budget at mall, valet parking)! Unfair that the hardworking trainers are always stuffed into one room - at project hollywood or Vegas. I'm guessing that is a good reason they offer the year long trainer's in training program for $1,500 - to get the most money they can before buying temperature falls back down and people don't want to be involved anymore - well that and their obvious financial difficulties which is probably why at first, they offered me 2 bootcamps for $399 and the option for that money to be applied towards a live-in (I had picked Herbal's room which required an additional 850) whereby I'd be able to attend all meetings and 2 more bootcamps for the month.

Bootcamps good and bad:
To be honest, the bootcamps did lead to improvement for me mainly because of all the people I had to open. By being put outside of my comfort zone, I became more social and gained more ease in approaching and talking and most importantly, being myself which worked well, especially when I was high on energy. The Bad: Vince's temper - It's ridiculous when you're trying to be social and start approaching in situations you didn't before to have a SHORT OLD MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAT RESURRECTED FROM THE PET CEMETERY AFTER BEING SPRAY PAINTED BY PRANKSTER KIDS - YELLING AT YOU ANGRILY about what HE THINKS you should do. I feel especially bad for the trainers that have to endure Vince's blowups, often for no real good reason, e.g.. on route to the vegas bootcamp, a trainer was backing up a little too slowly and so Vince blew up in a rant as he took over the wheel. I'm sure other people were helped in different ways too BUT when I'm trying to relax and pump myself up for approaches, Someone blowing up with anger does not promote free flowing thought and good body language but instead restricts it. Also Vince, I can't speak for everyone but you making out or pulling nasty scary smelly looking 4's that most of us would be afraid of catching an STD from or getting stabbed by does not inspire us or help us (Nor did the 6 bachelorette you practically sexually assaulted in Vegas when she wouldn't kiss you as you kissed her anyway). Speaking of illegal, VIDEOTAPING PEOPLE BEING SEXUAL WITH YOU WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS AGAINST THE LAW! -WHICH YOU'VE BROKEN MANY TIMES! ....In Vince's defense, if I was shackled to a doped up (he says pain medication) lying condescending bitch like Sal who constantly undermines Vince and puts down his system RIGHT AFTER Vince speaks, I'd probably be losing my temper too!

SAL the doped up (they say pain medication) lying bitch Speer, ANTI - INTEGRITY

03-15-2012, 02:44 AM
Spartan Fury

So I believe that a business like Project Hollywood should have integrity. For example, when I'm told be there at 10am to leave for Vegas or we'll leave without you - The whole house shouldn't be sleeping at 10am and we shouldn't leave after 2p, which ultimately made it so I was free at 1:30am not allowing for the enjoyment of Vegas on a Friday night! I was told it would be $30 a night and $25 for gas. I paid $100 for room which I had 2 days. I really wanted to stay the extra night in Vegas as I had a beautiful sexy blond date that I was told I could see after infield at 6 or 7p where I pushed back our date to. But after the great high energy pumping up inspirational pep meditation/dance Vince gave everyone to get women, I was disappointed that it only lead to marketing and sales of products followed quickly by Sal pointing at me and ordering me to pack my things to go home (since I didn't volunteer to buy additional products) for a very annoying ride home where after hitting me up for another $40 (I put in $30 which lead Sal to a rant and going back on my contracted live in deal over 10 bucks!) Sal PAINFULLY made me look through all 120 pictures of himself, while being very condescending, lying as usual about almost everything and really damaging the integrity of Project Hollywood and even breaking the law: I put a sizable deposit on a room there for a month which would have been added to the 399 I paid for the 2 bootcamps that originally came with a little training once every 4 or 5 days as described by a trainer my first visit there. And though the training was withdrawn when I got the room, my deposit should have secured the room for me and not been open to anyone revoking a contracted offer enforceable by law. -which I was told would be decorated professionally very nicely and have a closet put in with room to fit my clothes and things. So the $350 was in the process of being refunded to me (which took about a week as opposed to the 1-3 days assured by Square). After getting to know Sal a little, I checked my card for potential fraud and for the first time in many years and only the second instance ever, found there to be a charge on my card I did not make. Coincidence? who knows. But I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who bragged about getting a free piece of cake at the expense of a coffee shop worker's job on camera had something to do with it!!! I WOULD NOT GIVE PROJECT HOLLYWOOD MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION When I reported the false charge, they immediately canceled my card which is putting me through further considerable trouble. Also, my friend went through something similar with the Neil Strauss room where after he put a down payment, the room was given to someone who paid and was ready to move in sooner - which is insane and illegal. And the integrity was further damaged when I found out the $100,000 he supposedly spent to buy a car in cash was what the new car would have cost though I believe he said he bought a 2003 cl500 which is valued at about $20,000. Finally, Sal says he's a producer and proudest of producing Transporter 2, but when I looked at IMDB for credits, I did not see Sal's name as a producer or even production assistant! How many beautiful facebook girls can you command with your contact (don't look to see how many beautiful girls are actually even facebook friends with Sal)? LOL The car ride home offered great light as to why hardly anyone stays with Sal and his training and why money is so tight and constantly a topic of discussion among Sal, Vince and the trainers. I'm not surprised there is a power struggle between Vince and Sal who constantly puts everyone down (especially Vince and his methods) and has done very little, despite what useful knowledge he may have which might have been taken from PUAs before him, for example Adam Lyon's Pre-Loading. I think I actually smelled Adam Lyon's cock on Sal's breath LOL! Without a doubt, I definitely like Sal better in his humble "glad to be here" sniveling bitch look like you see in his wall pictures and videos. I have more on Sal but this has already gotten too long...Though I see why your parents still want you to get a real job with Microsoft!

THIS WAS WRITTEN SO FUTURE VISITORS WOULDN'T GO THROUGH THE SAME THING I DID! I HOPE FOR CHANGE AND WILL WARN PEOPLE IN PLACES IT WILL HELP. I WILL CONSIDER MY LAWSUIT AGAINST PROJECT HOLLYWOOD FOR GOING BACK ON MY CONTRACT AND NOT HONORING MY DEPOSIT.

03-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Mode One

I really do admire Tom Cruise. I quote him regularly in my posts to show that he agrees with my fair and objective-minded statements. I'd also really like to fuck him one day.

03-15-2012, 03:19 PM
slinky999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Fury View Post
[b]. The Bad: Vince's temper - It's ridiculous when you're trying to be social and start approaching in situations you didn't before to have a SHORT OLD MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAT RESURRECTED FROM THE PET CEMETERY AFTER BEING SPRAY PAINTED BY PRANKSTER KIDS - YELLING AT YOU ANGRILY about what HE THINKS you should do.
ROLFMAO!!!

the most PRECISE description of Vince Kelvin EVER

... on a more serious note: if even half of this review is true .. Creditcard fraud???? sending a guy home for NOT buying more products???? is there NOTHING these sociopath-scammers will not do to finance their coke & prostitute addictions?????????

03-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Spartan Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky999 View Post
ROLFMAO!!!

the most PRECISE description of Vince Kelvin EVER

... on a more serious note: if even half of this review is true .. Creditcard fraud???? sending a guy home for NOT buying more products???? is there NOTHING these sociopath-scammers will not do to finance their coke & prostitute addictions?????????
PUA gurus are supposed to be non-reactive and practice what they preach and those assclowns are not doing it. Hard selling products? No wonder they are broke, they charge very little and don't sell enough. Plus I don't think there will be repeat business if they can't treat their customers properly.

I can't wait for Project Hollywood 2.0 to crumble.

03-16-2012, 03:16 AM
Ace of Spades

Vince be mean to them brothas! Me and my homeboy be eatin' some clam chowder and watermelons when that foo vince tell us to go out w/out even gettin' my honey and chicken grease together!

That's aint kool dawg... that aint kool

HOLLA at me here
03-16-2012, 04:24 AM
Ragz

"- I like you all and wish you the best so I won't be offended at any derogatory replies and still welcome your friendship"

VS

"SHORT OLD MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAT RESURRECTED FROM THE PET CEMETERY AFTER BEING SPRAY PAINTED BY PRANKSTER KIDS"

"SAL the doped up (they say pain medication) lying bitch Speer, ANTI - INTEGRITY"

"I think I actually smelled Adam Lyon's cock on Sal's breath LOL! Without a doubt, I definitely like Sal better in his humble "glad to be here" sniveling bitch look like you see in his wall pictures and videos"

NOTHING BUT LOVE!

03-17-2012, 10:24 AM
GMCream

SHORT OLD MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAT RESURRECTED FROM THE PET CEMETERY AFTER BEING SPRAY PAINTED BY PRANKSTER KIDS - YELLING AT YOU ANGRILY

bahhhahahaha best call ever

03-17-2012, 08:14 PM
PUA 9000

vince kelvin and speer are two guys who had to partner to scam each other.

this is pathetic and yet immature.Im glad rapheal is suing speer and vince kelvin.

who gives a shit living where mystery and neil lived like 10 yrs ago.

stupid shite man.

you have to be major fan boy LOSER to pay money and take orders from a faggot like vince and sal peer.

snorting his pain medication and spray paint hari combo, fucking fatties and hookers

03-17-2012, 09:12 PM
TheTruth22

Speer does coke? surprise surprise

03-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Spartan Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth22 View Post
Speer does coke? surprise surprise
I also heard he use to be a coke dealer and his real name is, "Schlomo"

03-18-2012, 08:05 AM
coolguy69

It wouldn't surprise if all the PUA gurus relationships with their interns/staff was similar.

03-18-2012, 05:56 PM
PUA 9000

post vince kelvin and speer pics of them two

this post is awesome,infact as i read the background is youtube vids of vince kelvin leering streets with his mehow clone of faggotry weirdness of pickup

03-19-2012, 07:43 AM
RestInPeaceASF
Banned

Quote:
he Bad: Vince's temper - It's ridiculous when you're trying to be social and start approaching in situations you didn't before to have a SHORT OLD MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAT RESURRECTED FROM THE PET CEMETERY AFTER BEING SPRAY PAINTED BY PRANKSTER KIDS - YELLING AT YOU ANGRILY about what HE THINKS you should do. I feel especially bad for the trainers that have to endure Vince's blowups, often for no real good reason, e.g.. on route to the vegas bootcamp, a trainer was backing up a little too slowly and so Vince blew up in a rant as he took over the wheel.
I don't know if you've seen Vince's latest videos, but he's bulked up a lot. Make your own conclusions from that.

03-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Ragz

He takes liquid protein shots up his belly? That would make him butthurt and bigger at the same time.

03-19-2012, 04:26 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
He takes liquid protein shots up his belly? That would make him butthurt and bigger at the same time.
makes him a bad ass horny machine, watch out you guys who live in project hollywood. Vince gets upset and can ass rape you like American Me movie.

03-19-2012, 08:43 PM
maenad

Quote:
PUA gurus are supposed to be non-reactive and practice what they preach and those assclowns are not doing it. Hard selling products? No wonder they are broke, they charge very little and don't sell enough. Plus I don't think there will be repeat business if they can't treat their customers properly.

I can't wait for Project Hollywood 2.0 to crumble.
This is very true, they are all liars. Adam lyons talked about his trainers getting hot girls, when I routinely have witnessed the opposite from them.

03-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Spartan Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA 9000 View Post
post vince kelvin and speer pics of them two

this post is awesome,infact as i read the background is youtube vids of vince kelvin leering streets with his mehow clone of faggotry weirdness of pickup
Click image for larger version

Name:	vince speer ross and john keegan.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	853

Click image for larger version

Name:	vince and ugly chick.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	854

03-20-2012, 12:22 AM
PUA 9000

I am the king of PUA king of sniffin aspirin,king of non refunds ,king of project hollywood, king of burger king

03-20-2012, 12:23 AM
PUA 9000

Raph emailed here is one of the pua trainers of project hollywood

03-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Ragz

Why americunts smile so fake?

03-22-2012, 09:10 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Why americunts smile so fake?
he was ass raped by vince kelvin while licking Speer's balls while he was on coke

03-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Spartan Fury

That's Redman Pua https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467577000

03-23-2012, 01:30 AM
slinky999

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA 9000 View Post
I am the king of PUA king of sniffin aspirin,king of non refunds ,king of project hollywood, king of burger king

nicely photoshopped dude ... oh wait ... ITS NOT A PHOTOSHOP????

you couldnt make this shit up even if you tried ...

03-23-2012, 01:31 AM
slinky999

Quote:
no he takes "liquid protein shots" up his ass ... "Schlomo" provides the supply .. or maybe they take it in turns

03-28-2012, 10:39 AM
FuckTigers
Banned

VINCE KELVIN IS A HYBRID HUMAN

HALF MAN HALF STARFISH HALF CHUPACABRA

THATS THREE HALVES

I HEARD HE MAY NOT BE GREAT WITH PRETTY GURLS BUT HE CAN SUCK A POLAR BEAR THROUGH A COFFEE STIRRER

OR SOMETHING LYKE THAT

03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckTigers View Post
VINCE KELVIN IS A HYBRID HUMAN

HALF MAN HALF STARFISH HALF CHUPACABRA

THATS THREE HALVES

I HEARD HE MAY NOT BE GREAT WITH PRETTY GURLS BUT HE CAN SUCK A POLAR BEAR THROUGH A COFFEE STIRRER

OR SOMETHING LYKE THAT
I would rep you so hard

04-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Nilatak

Quote:
That's Redman Pua https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467577000
I Facebook messaged this guy and this was his response:

"What post on what forum are you talking about? Please give me a link for that. Nothing is bad here at all because I still live in Project Hollywood. I've met every guru and in my opinion Vince and Speer are the best hands down. I still do live with them.

Thanks for the compliment on the gun photo. I'll never lose the red shirt. You're entitled to your opinion but I don't care if you like it or not because I can still pull just the same. That's part of my identity ....being flashy so next time please keep your opinion to yourself.

I see Vince pulling new girls every night plus I've seen Speer absolutely get phenomenal results unlike anyone I've ever seen. No one can compare to these two."

So it's definitely not the same guy who wrote that review or maybe his Facebook account got taken over by puppet master Vince or Sal? It is the guy with the flashy red shirt, but he's not the same one who wrote that report!

04-20-2012, 09:38 PM
maenad

Read what i posted on speer. He came to a lair meet up that i went to, so i could report back to you all and all i can say is take everything that he says with a grain of salt. The guy is far from right on things he says.

04-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Spartan Fury

I have no idea who the guy is, he is a student not a trainer/intern like Redman...

Tags
ask for refund from cock head &pinky, GMcream retarded stinky virgin with micropenis, looks money status gay porn cock, Purple runs tags, REDMAN PUA GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS BY PUAGURUS, Speer Project Hollywood Scam, Vince Kelvin Project Hollywood Scam, vince kelvin scams asian virgins, virgins donate to vince kelvin teeth surgery