PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
not all women are shallow Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
03-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,056


today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind







  #2  
03-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Worthless Trash's Avatar
Worthless Trash
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a butthole
Posts: 3,672


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
she will be a prostitute when she grows up and die from AIDS

__________________
Come in this thread to convert to Islam:
http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=28750
  #3  
03-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
Lol watch out for confusing what a woman says with what she actually does...

I'm in the Philippines right now. It's one of the most Catholic countries in the world. It is also a country with some of the highest murder, prostitution, theft, etc. rates in the world.

She said what social pressure (TV cameras, "religious" people, and the Pope) dictated she should say, not what she wanted.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #4  
03-24-2012, 05:23 AM
GMCream's Avatar
GMCream
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Twilight Fuck Zone
Posts: 507


Every healthy human being on this earth is shallow.







  #5  
03-24-2012, 06:57 AM
malechauvinist's Avatar
malechauvinist
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,636


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
hahaha

  #6  
03-24-2012, 09:17 AM
getupa
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,008


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Lol watch out for confusing what a woman says with what she actually does...

I'm in the Philippines right now. It's one of the most Catholic countries in the world. It is also a country with some of the highest murder, prostitution, theft, etc. rates in the world.

She said what social pressure (TV cameras, "religious" people, and the Pope) dictated she should say, not what she wanted.
totally

  #7  
03-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Discovery
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,294


Discovery:
My legal team will be watching this site very closely if this bot libels me. What do you have to hide? What kind of cowards hide behind handles, scared for people to find out their real names? There are operations in place to bring everybody here to justice. Think of yourselves as the Megaupload of PU sites. Think very carefully about what you say from now on.







  #8  
03-24-2012, 12:10 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
She only wants to be a nurse so she can marry a rich doctor.

  #9  
03-24-2012, 12:14 PM
puassuck
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 289


Of course little girls will tell you they want to be a singer/actress.

Why is typical behavior considered shallow now?

  #10  
03-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Ssandro's Avatar
Ssandro
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: writing phd
Posts: 2,380


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
It's not such a bad point. Catholicism has some benefits to society. The marian veneration is very effective for women and civilises them. Also the doctrinal maximalism, by raising the cost of belief, lowers the proportion of literal believers, and makes it less dangerous (the weirdos who actually believe this stuff can then be removed from society and contained in nunneries etc). We also preserve some aesthetic values, mass at st peter's or notre dame is quite aesthetic.

Still a lot of degeneracy - i.e. lourdes, papal veneration, priests, the popemobile etc. But a lot less dangerous than protestantism







  #11  
03-24-2012, 03:46 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


LOL

You're a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
It's not such a bad point. Catholicism has some benefits to society. The marian veneration is very effective for women and civilises them. Also the doctrinal maximalism, by raising the cost of belief, lowers the proportion of literal believers, and makes it less dangerous (the weirdos who actually believe this stuff can then be removed from society and contained in nunneries etc). We also preserve some aesthetic values, mass at st peter's or notre dame is quite aesthetic.

Still a lot of problems and degeneracy - i.e. lourdes, papal veneration, priests, the popemobile etc. But a lot less dangerous than protestantism


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #12  
03-24-2012, 03:53 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Quote:
not all women are shallow
LOL

__________________
LMS
  #13  
03-24-2012, 04:21 PM
anon111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 671


its hip amongst the 16-25 age bracket in western world to be atheist...

so there goes your religion no one wants it anymore







  #14  
03-24-2012, 07:37 PM
aexexx
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,353


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
today watching the tv the tour of benedict in Mexico
one of the journalists ask one little girl about 9 years old who was there to salute the pope ::what you would like to be when you grow
she reply that she wants to be a nurse to save lot of ppl

if a journalist ask that question to a little girl in my land 99/100 will reply that she wants to be a princess/actress/singer/prostitute
The difference between not religious girls and religious girls is tremendous...always keep that in mind
Hahaha.

Because one girl SAYS she wants to be a nurse = NOT ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW.

We are taking the random utterance of a girl at one point in time, in one location and extrapolating that to all womankind (lol@ woman+kind. Oxymoron).

I'm too angry at the op's mental retardation to post any more.

__________________
What is the world coming to when, sometimes, a woman can walk down the street and NOT be approached by an international underwear male model?
  #15  
03-24-2012, 07:46 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
Hahaha.

Because one girl SAYS she wants to be a nurse = NOT ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW.

We are taking the random utterance of a girl at one point in time, in one location and extrapolating that to all womankind (lol@ woman+kind. Oxymoron).

I'm too angry at the op's mental retardation to post any more.
The word "ALL" needs at least 100% of women to be shallow, therefore if one is not or if a girl is found out to be an exception then we can safely extrapolate that not all women are shallow since it breaks the 100% requirement needed to have the "100" ALL generalization.

Your logic is too faulty and retarded to even make a response aexxexx

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #16  
03-24-2012, 08:13 PM
aexexx
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,353


Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
The word "ALL" needs at least 100% of women to be shallow, therefore if one is not or if a girl is found out to be an exception then we can safely extrapolate that not all women are shallow since it breaks the 100% requirement needed to have the "100" ALL generalization.

Your logic is too faulty and retarded to even make a response aexxexx
op posted about what a girl (not woman) SAID in her infancy.

Do you work as what you said you would when you were 9 yo?

Also, if you consider one girl's ramblings - who doesn't even make up 0.0000001% of females that have ever existed - as an acceptable exception to the rule that all women are shallow, then that shows how bad women really are.

__________________
What is the world coming to when, sometimes, a woman can walk down the street and NOT be approached by an international underwear male model?






  #17  
03-24-2012, 08:22 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
op posted about what a girl (not woman) SAID in her infancy.

Do you work as what you said you would when you were 9 yo?

Also, if you consider one girl's ramblings - who doesn't even make up 0.0000001% of females that have ever existed - as an acceptable exception to the rule that all women are shallow, then that shows how bad women really are.
young girls are still females, they are still considered women although young but still women.

If you have observed young women(baby girls) age 1 - 5,
Young girls are still too innocent to grasp the concepts of what is right or wrong, what is beautiful or ugly. They are still to innocent to be shallow.

Bottomline is no matter how little the exception might be, say .0000000001%, it still fails to pass the required 100% ALL generalizations.

You can not have 100% if you deduct .000000000001%
It would be something like 99.0000000000000001%
therefore it can not be categorize as 100% "ALL" complete generalizations.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #18  
03-24-2012, 09:00 PM
aexexx
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,353


Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
young girls are still females, they are still considered women although young but still women.

If you have observed young women(baby girls) age 1 - 5,
Young girls are still too innocent to grasp the concepts of what is right or wrong, what is beautiful or ugly. They are still to innocent to be shallow.

Bottomline is no matter how little the exception might be, say .0000000001%, it still fails to pass the required 100% ALL generalizations.

You can not have 100% if you deduct .000000000001%
It would be something like 99.0000000000000001%
therefore it can not be categorize as 100% "ALL" complete generalizations.
Do you have Asperger's, Valk?

__________________
What is the world coming to when, sometimes, a woman can walk down the street and NOT be approached by an international underwear male model?
  #19  
03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


The question is not a valid logical rebuttal.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!






Reply

Tags
PUAhater = faggot with micropenis, PUAhater retarded online marketing scammer!, valkyrie = aspergers
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz