PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

The ego epidemic: How more and more women have an inflated sense of our own worth Thread Tools Search Thread
† #31
04-05-2012, 11:57 AM
U mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthless Trash View Post
Then again we should blame below average women for leaving their houses and attracting men.
It all got fucked when women left the kitchen. They get too ego when they have a job and be independent financially. They miss being treated like

† #32
04-05-2012, 11:59 AM
GMCream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Why are you guys blaming women for the fact that guys treat below average women like godesses just so they could get a piece of pussy? It's us who should be more selective about the women we date, not the other way around. Perhaps instead of always whining about women, why not start a campaign that points out the fact that there's fewer men than women so that we stop acting like pussy is a scarce resource?
But you can get a girl in your league easy. The whole "can't date in your own league" conspiracy is a load of shit...like most of the other sub-plots in shitty advices.

...........................acid...............

† #33
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
MrNovember

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAscankissmyprettybutt View Post
Yes thanks to men like you, I am now one.
Nah, being a gold digger is a choice. You can't blame YOUR choice on someone else. Think about how dumb that sounds.

† #34
04-05-2012, 12:59 PM
LooksTheory

Quote:
I have dated men who were not earning as much as I do. Cause obviously I liked their LOOKS AND their wealth. They did not appreciate that, they kept telling me all women are golddiggers. And I never expected nothing material from them. No matter what you say to guys they do not believe in love and romance anymore. So fuck it really.
Fixed that for you.

† #35
04-05-2012, 01:02 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

The problem is, you're talking to guys who have very little experience dating in the real world, and the ones who do have been indoctrinated by self-help or men's rights bullshit.

They believe strongly they know women better than you know yourself. Your experiences dating actual men have nothing on their hours of seething in rage, literally, in their mothers' basements.

Quote:
I have dated men who were not earning as much as I do. Cause obviously I liked them and not their wealth. They did not appreciate that, they kept telling me all women are golddiggers. And I never expected nothing material from them. No matter what you say to guys they do not believe in love and romance anymore. So fuck it really.

† #36
04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCream View Post
But you can get a girl in your league easy. The whole "can't date in your own league" conspiracy is a load of shit...like most of the other sub-plots in shitty advices.

...........................acid...............
These dudes don't say anything when it is a fat guy instead of a fat girl that wants to date up. It's always those bitches fault. ARGH!!!

- TheTruth22
† #37
04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
U mad

Quote:
See? This is what I mean. Guys don't believe that women can fall in love with average looking guys with almost no wealth. So like I said, fuck romance, love and other fairy tales.
1 women doesnít make a difference. The article is talking about 67% of women nowadays being narcissists. Explain that now?

Guys here arenít pulling shit outta there asses. This study is real.

† #38
04-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Discovery

This was the best thread until I made an appearance. Now there's an awkward silence and maybe someone is missing their wallet.

† #39
04-06-2012, 07:02 AM
JustSomeGuy

Quote:
Yes thanks to men like you, I am now one.
Yes, you are responding to the world at large. But take responsibility for your actions.

You choose to be who you are!

There are many people who don't compromise whatever personal beliefs they decide to value, just because it might provide some benefit.

† #40
04-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Stockholm Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessKing View Post
I think both men and women have an inflated sense of worth these days.
Hear, hear ...

† #41
04-06-2012, 06:25 PM
PUA Comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcloud View Post
I spent three hours on a date with one woman. I thought we got on brilliantly, but then she said she didn't want to meet again. This has happened a few times. It makes me think that if you don't live up to their perfect fantasy, then that's it. It's game over before you've even had any chance to begin to get to know each other. It does dent your confidence. I'm left thinking either that there's something wrong with me or that I'll just never be whatever it is that these women are looking for.
LOL, he spent 3 hours with some ho. What this guy needs to do is try to be fucking the girl withing 30 minutes. This will solve most of his problems. Also, he's trying to get into a relationship, which means he's a little pussy anyway. Women are meat. Who cares if they think they're shit hot, don't buy their "frame". Always remember that they are just meat and besides sex, have no value for you whatsoever.

My comic
† #42
04-06-2012, 07:01 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Is this humor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
LOL, he spent 3 hours with some ho. What this guy needs to do is try to be fucking the girl withing 30 minutes. This will solve most of his problems. Also, he's trying to get into a relationship, which means he's a little pussy anyway. Women are meat. Who cares if they think they're shit hot, don't buy their "frame". Always remember that they are just meat and besides sex, have no value for you whatsoever.

† #43
04-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Worthless Trash
Banned

Quote:
But having a hot woman as a trophy gives you satisfaction and envy from other guys.

† #44
04-06-2012, 07:42 PM
PUA Comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthless Trash View Post
But having a hot woman as a trophy gives you satisfaction and envy from other guys.
If this is your primary motivation for fucking hot women, then your are a faggot. I couldn't give a shit what other guys think, I'm more interested in what my dick thinks.

My comic
† #45
04-06-2012, 07:48 PM
HappyLittleBoy

That article is total drama bait. The Daily Mail, like all tabloids, and most papers tailor their content now to be fed through forums and twitter feeds. The Daily Mail are particularly good at it, since they've had years of experience generating divisive BS articles, trying to pit people against one group or another. It doesn't make it true, or newsworthy.

Russell Brand, who lost his radio job, and was nearly destroyed after the DM campaigned against him, once made the joke that if you put "Be Very Afraid Because..." in front of Daily Mail headlines you get to the meat of what reaction they want out of you.

Be Afraid Because...more and more women have an inflated sense of our own worth

† #46
04-06-2012, 07:54 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I wouldn't say "faggot," but yes. These guys care about women insofar as women enhance their status among other men. It's about cock measuring, in a circle, using lube and both hands.

Quote:
If this is your primary motivation for fucking hot women, then your are a faggot. I couldn't give a shit what other guys think, I'm more interested in what my dick thinks.

† #47
04-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Icarus
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
That article is total drama bait.
It's only drama bait if you don't agree with it.

† #48
04-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Apparition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
These dudes don't say anything when it is a fat guy instead of a fat girl that wants to date up. It's always those bitches fault. ARGH!!!
That's a caricature. In reality, I hardly ever see fat guys complaining. It's usually lean guys who've done everything they can to attract girls and still get nothing.

† #49
04-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Icarus
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
That's a caricature. In reality, I hardly ever see fat guys complaining. It's usually lean guys who've done everything they can to attract girls and still get nothing.
Tell me about it.

† #50
04-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Sheep

Quote:
I couldn't give a shit what other guys think, I'm more interested in what my dick thinks.
WORD.

Tags
ban the bitches NOWWWWW!!!, cumfestamonghomosonthissite, GetgirlsUK = faggoty turd with 1000 troll accounts, GMcream gets creampied from chinpokos micropenis, this site has become a vagina shitstorm