PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

RSD Blueprint Decoded Thread Tools Search Thread
02-21-2010, 05:04 AM
paul123

The most overhyped product in the history of the PUA community is a USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

- Zero original content just rehashed self help advice filtered through Tyler's bizarre mind

- Tyler is a bad speaker, he comes across like a clown. He also goes on tangents every minute and fails to communicate his ideas effectively. He is too all over the place.

- TOO LONG. 90% is just delusional stories of grandeur trademark Real Social Dynamics. Every ten minutes of the program he could have stated in a few sentences.

- You are better off reading a few books of the people who came up with those concepts in the first place.

- Most of the advice is shit. Like imitating animals when you go the club to get into state. Wtf?

The only good things about the program:

- At the end of the program Tyler starts getting all emotional and shit for dramatic effect, I wonder how many times he practiced that in front of the mirror. Lmao

- The last disc is dudes who look like pedophiles giving testimonials, pure comedy gold.

- Roger the physics teacher, nuff said

- That dude with short hair retard trying to be smart all the time, always trying to give answers to everything and be all smart. What a faggot, if he is so smart why does he pay for the seminar?

- Tyler's facial expressions and dorky mannerisms. Funny as fuck, he should work in a circus.

This is my Blueprint Decoded review, I hope you guys get something out of it.

02-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Alex Rsd
Banned

The Blueprint Decoded was probably the best product on game ever, i'm living that shit on a 24/7 basis.

This is where I get all my best realizations.

If you want to get good, just listen to The Blueprint Decoded in your car everytime you drive back and forth to the gym. After a while you will have all the hardcore concepts nailed into your head, and you will have this part of your life handled.

But you'll never become like us.

02-21-2010, 06:47 AM
Jeremy Sk8r

How did Tyler ever get that black guy to act like a rooster? I bet that makeoutmakeoutmakeoutmakeoutmakeout can never show his face in the hood again

02-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Gaylord Opryland

This product has been out for a couple of years now. Has it helped anyone and if so, how? Serious question.

02-26-2010, 07:53 AM
EatCakeAndDie

Yeah I pre-ordered this piece of shit course before it came out thinking it was going to be the ULTIMATE ANSWER TO ALL GAME...
then I watch a little of the first disc and Iam like: WTF IS THIS!!!

Then I go on rsdnation.com and I see all theese retards saying WOW BLUEPRINT IS SO GOOD IT SKAIRAWKETS MY GAEM!!!

so Iam thinking: hmmm I guess it really is good then...

...and then I watch the rest of the program religiously!!

GOD I WAS SUCH A RETARD!!!!!!

02-26-2010, 07:56 AM
MemeticHedgeFund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord Opryland View Post
This product has been out for a couple of years now. Has it helped anyone and if so, how? Serious question.
Blueprint decoded = soon to mirror Dianetics in all it's retardedness

The only three benefactors of success from the blueprint are tyler's bank account, tyler's ego, and tyler's accountant.

02-26-2010, 08:23 AM
EatCakeAndDie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord Opryland View Post
It definently helped me to loose my nice beautiful girlfriend and all my friends and being ostracized as a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then rsdnation makes the explanation: Sometimes your friends won't handle the new transformed better you. You will leave some of your old friends behind and find new better people to hang around with once you have transformed. It's all a part of the transformation process, it's all good. Be process oriented, not outcome oriented.

6 months passes by......

Where are my new friends????? GOD IAM SO LONELY!!!!!!

02-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Svall Fanboy

Svall used the Blueprint Decoded to become good at game!

02-26-2010, 12:27 PM
BigDaddyDangleDown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I once wrote a review of this product.

I don't know where it went.
WTF man. That's low...

02-26-2010, 02:44 PM
youtube

Quote:

Yeah, I remember it was a good and funny review.

THe problem is that its on the barry kirkey forum.

02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
youtube

What I liked from the blueprint:

1- The idea that people are looking at others to know what to do.

02-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Gaylord Opryland

Quote:

That was yours? that was awesome. props, for reals

Too bad Barry (and Gunbitch) couldn't stand everyone on the forum being funnier than him

02-27-2010, 02:21 AM
garbagedick

I remember listening to the first hour or so until he starts talking about how good looks and money are actually detrimental to getting women. Over hyped (to this day) piece of shit product that i'm glad i didn't pay for.

02-27-2010, 04:05 AM
Svall Fanboy

Taxo used The Blueprint to develope the best game in the community.

03-31-2010, 03:36 AM
Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Beale View Post
20 hours to explain the following.
Be Confident
Self Amuse
Be in a good mood.

Thats it, i just said what it took tyler 20 hours to talk around.
I was talking with a friend of mine who told me this 'blueprint' program had the answer to everything and how it was helping him so much and how the community needs to be kept strong, but I seriously doubt it's doing anything for him so I kept calling bullshit on what he said.

Quite frankly, I like my friend but he's acting like a fucking weirdo now, we walked to pizza hut and it was closed so he decides to go to ANOTHER pizza hut and tatdaa, it's fucking CLOSED (ok if one is closed the rest of them will be, common sense), plus he's always got his headphones on listening to this rsd crap IN THE FUCKING STREET, WHEN HE'S HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND, WTF!! so I'm gonna have to save his ass from this bullshit, any suggestions?.

03-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Svall Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
plus he's always got his headphones on listening to this rsd crap IN THE FUCKING STREET, WHEN HE'S HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND, WTF!! so I'm gonna have to save his ass from this bullshit, any suggestions?.
1. He is supposed to go sarging when he's in the street, if he's following rsd that is. Not listen to the stuff.

2. Don't "try" to save people/friends, get new ones.

- puacomic -

03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I was talking with a friend of mine who told me this 'blueprint' program had the answer to everything and how it was helping him so much and how the community needs to be kept strong, but I seriously doubt it's doing anything for him so I kept calling bullshit on what he said.

Quite frankly, I like my friend but he's acting like a fucking weirdo now, we walked to pizza hut and it was closed so he decides to go to ANOTHER pizza hut and tatdaa, it's fucking CLOSED (ok if one is closed the rest of them will be, common sense), plus he's always got his headphones on listening to this rsd crap IN THE FUCKING STREET, WHEN HE'S HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND, WTF!! so I'm gonna have to save his ass from this bullshit, any suggestions?.
It's too late for him now. He is part of the cult. Years of his life will be wasted, possibly an entire lifetime.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
03-31-2010, 07:35 PM
masterpiece

Quote:
You wrote a review of it?

Did you take any time to write it?

Did people think it was a good review?

How do you feel that it is gone now?

03-31-2010, 08:12 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
You wrote a review of it?
Yes.

Quote:
Did you take any time to write it?
At least 40 fucking hours of watching that shit.

Quote:
Did people think it was a good review?
Maybe...

Quote:
How do you feel that it is gone now?
I'm going to rape Barry Kirkey in his sleep.

When the fuck did you get that idea?

06-20-2010, 07:31 AM
TheNatural

So did it really fuck anybody up, personally?

I downloaded the torrent a while back and made it as far as Vol. 6.

Tyler had some interesting observations on some things but he took way too long to get them out. The stuff on social conditioning, etc. all comes across like stuff a freshman in college might say to try and impress people after he'd taken Psych 101.

There are also times, like when he says that personality is mostly arbitrary, where he argues counter to some very well established psychological research. In fact, barring a major trauma, illness, or injury of some kind, personality really doesn't change much after puberty.

I actually think I might try to sit through the last 13 volumes. It's amusing to watch Tyler be completely lost on how to deal with Roger, the socially retarded science teacher, who apparently thinks that Tyler's his new best friend. Just trying to picture Roger out there trying to pick up hot chicks in a club makes me belly laugh.

06-22-2010, 03:52 PM
youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post

It's amusing to watch Tyler be completely lost on how to deal with Roger, the socially retarded science teacher, who apparently thinks that Tyler's his new best friend. Just trying to picture Roger out there trying to pick up hot chicks in a club makes me belly laugh.
u made me lol

06-22-2010, 03:52 PM
youtube

Quote:
Yes.

At least 40 fucking hours of watching that shit.

Maybe...

I'm going to rape Barry Kirkey in his sleep.
u high?

06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by youtube View Post
u high?
yes

06-22-2010, 06:51 PM
youtube

Quote:
yes
just checking

07-03-2010, 11:28 PM
sonofjeffy

oh man, i remember watching the blueprint decoded while i was in my final year at uni. so fucking long. tyler craps on forever just to get a few points across, often going into irrelevant stories.

i remember though that afterwards i was like 'i get it, it all makes sense now' and i was walking around for weeks afterwards feeling this fake emotional high, and not once that year did i get laid.

in fact it made my problems worse, because i'd be watching an interaction instead of being in the interaction.

after that i was an rsd groupie, thought everything those guys said was gosspel.

then i found that barrykirkey forum whatever, last year and found pictures of what all the 'gurus' actually look like, especially their girlfriends.
then i saw her... roxanne, tylers girlfriend and my whole world came crashing down. this, THIS! was that hot babe that people were meant to be chasing after like a donut rolling down a street in africa, as tyler said. fucking pig disgusting face.

thank god im out of that shit now and slowly rebuilding my life, the way it should be.

07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
smithjohn9426

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
I actually think I might try to sit through the last 13 volumes. It's amusing to watch Tyler be completely lost on how to deal with Roger, the socially retarded science teacher, who apparently thinks that Tyler's his new best friend. Just trying to picture Roger out there trying to pick up hot chicks in a club makes me belly laugh.
I saw that Roger guy at another lecture Tyler was giving early this year in L.A. Roger does his typical raise his hand and Tyler would be indulgent, "If this isn't relevant, I can't interrupt the lecture." Roger would say his thing, and Tyler would be, "Cool man" and resume lecture. I was like, "Goddamn it. It's that science guy.'"

07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
i am a ninja

is it true that this is like the worst program for someone who already overthinks everything to begin with? (me)

I've seen comments like it makes you aware of all these crazy little things that were subconscious beforehand and now your brain notices them all and it fucks you up cuz it's too much to consciously analyze.

Or like the guy who said he felt like he was "watching" the interaction rather than "being in" the interaction.

I thought Foundations was pretty decent as far as inner game goes, but I already overanalyze the fuck out of everything and I don't need anything that will make that worse. Like my reactions are delayed because rather than responding automatically, I'm like "wait, she did x and y and z, ok that means [whatever], so then I should do [something]" and I get all self-conscious and unnatural.

I guess you could say I have trouble being "in the moment."

So I should probably avoid BLUEPRINT right?

07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
i am a ninja

Wait, isn't there also a book (.pdf) called "blueprint"? Is that the same thing?

07-05-2010, 02:17 PM
VisionsDivine

I liked the Blueprint.

Tyler opened my eyes to so many concepts that it's ridiculous. I can now see the matrix and am not restrained by social condition.

"Most people walk through life in a walking daze"--Tyler

And so true.

07-05-2010, 02:42 PM
i am a ninja

but did it help you or are you more messed up not because you're aware of too much more stuff?

Tags
HappyLittleBoy = Failed Internet Detective, HappyLittleBoy = owned by tags, HappyLittleBoy = Tags rule you