PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

LMS Theory: Replace M with B Thread Tools Search Thread
04-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
There's another important factor besides balls: penis!
P.U.A. lifestyle = Penis Up Asshole.

04-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Apparition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000 View Post
Yeah I knew a couple nerdy guys who did the badboy method as their first attempts at getting women (17yo age), they basically got their teeth broken. They are both virgins to this day at 22yo (one of them will probably be incel for life, other will get rich and marry a porky 5/10 who robs him blind)
I used to channel Tucker Max at high school parties by getting "shitfaced," mocking girls, getting into fights, stealing food, breaking things, taking my shirt off, and just acting like a dick in general. This behavior never got me anywhere. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22. 

04-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
I used to channel Tucker Max at high school parties by getting "shitfaced," mocking girls, getting into fights, stealing food, breaking things, taking my shirt off, and just acting like a dick in general. All it did was ruin my reputation. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22. 
Seems more like a wannabe thug than an actual G.

Whats your looks category btw?

04-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Jegern

Quote:
nice, you have officially redeemed yourself with me.
Im relieved!

04-24-2012, 12:25 PM
looksvsgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Ah, but you both misunderstand. This is not some lame pua-technique or method. LSB is about describing natural mechanisms due to natural selection.

The dudes you were talking about didnt have balls, they just tried to act like tough guys, offcourse people see trough that bullshit and it backfires.

Now look at some dudes that actually has balls, and unless they are below 5 they will have girls sucking on them aswell.

Being a tough guy is not a damn method, lol, you have studied pua too much. That shit only comes with rough experiences over time.
the dudes 000 are talking about probably.....but the guys im talking about were definitely not trying to b bad boys to get grls or respect or w/e, they were just like that.....ive seen dudes get into fights, picked on skinny pretty boys and done all kinds of shit "badboys" do yet all the hot grls wanted the pretty boys and jocks.....in school i was one of the biggest pussies, i got beat up once buy a black kid a few grades below me, all the alpha black guys hated me and called me a pussy cause they wud hear grls say i was hot....i still got laid by way hotter grls than all of them

04-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksvsgame View Post
the dudes 000 are talking about probably.....but the guys im talking about were definitely not trying to b bad boys to get grls or respect or w/e, they were just like that.....ive seen dudes get into fights, picked on skinny pretty boys and done all kinds of shit "badboys" do yet all the hot grls wanted the pretty boys and jocks.....in school i was one of the biggest pussies, i got beat up once buy a black kid a few grades below me, all the alpha black guys hated me and called me a pussy cause they wud hear grls say i was hot....i still got laid by way hotter grls than all of them
Well, looks is the nr 1 factor.
Then it's status followed by balls. L-->S--> B.
The bullies wont fuck hotter girls than pretty boys, but unlike beta nerds they at least gets laid.
Generally speaking off course, there is allways the freak exceptions.

04-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Apparition

Quote:
lol, how old are you now? what changed to make you lose it?

I'm currently 21yo (half way to 22) virgin, 1 year of college left, a 6/10 after I lose weight for 4 more months. 0 friends, 0 genuine social experiences since age 14, never held hands with any girl. I am educated, well spoken, etc, but I have no clue what to do beyond losing weight which I'm already doing like a motherfucker for 3 months straight.

What do I do?
Mid 20's. I posted a craigslist casual encounters ad explaining my situation. Before I knew it, I was getting sweaty with some hot blonde who was keen on virgins. It was a total fluke though.

If you don't care about quality, try online dating. I'm sure you could get a fatty once you become thin. If you want someone reasonably attractive though, social circle game seems to be the only method that works. 

How you go about building social status which you can then leverage into sex, I'm not sure. Especially this late in the game. I know Jankinoff has a lot of experience in this area. Maybe he could help you.

04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Discovery

I'm not a scammer! How dare you! I just lie about the true nature of our products and services. It's called marketing, geeez.

04-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Apparition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Seems more like a wannabe thug than an actual G.

Whats your looks category btw?
Probably a 5 or 6.

04-25-2012, 02:05 AM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
Probably a 5 or 6.
I see, not optimal for B, though there is a difference between being a brave man and being an annoying drunk teenager. Nasty drunks have to be in the 8-10 category to get laid, but they would anyway.
This however support my immigrant argument as they usually don't drink because it's haram, but they still have few inhibitions due to their primal nature not being supressed as they are with with non-trash white people and yellow asians.

04-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Jegern

Another argument for LSB is that it describes real traits that are proven to draw pussy to guys like a vortex.

Money however is not such a trait, it's just a means to display S.

04-25-2012, 03:31 AM
shutupwoman

GOD these fuckers are ugly!!

IFFC - I Fuck Fat Chicks
04-25-2012, 04:36 AM
Trippone

HLBS

Height Looks Balls Status

04-25-2012, 04:38 AM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippone View Post
HLBS

Height Looks Balls Status
I tend to agree, but height is basicly a subfactor of looks.

12-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Over

Money is very representative in terms of status. A girl going out with a non-idiot rich guy can take advantage over all her friends, colleagues and even her family. She will feel the power.

On B theory I see in my country some girls interested in strong guys with deep voice from army and navy, however they are usually ugly and very poor, and they don't get the hottest women at all.

A good-looking guy wins and a very rich good-looking guy wins for real.

Tags
000's micropenis got prolapsed by George Michael, Chinpoko sucks sodonis micropenis, GetlittlegirlsUK prolapse by 000, Jegern = keyboard jockey extradionaire, Jegern mentally masturbates then cums, Jegern wins again, Lick My Sack