PuaHate Random

So who is legit? Thread Tools Search Thread
10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
They would be, because your method doesn't get results.
Spoken from a guy who averages 200+ posts per day. If posting was equal to womanizing, you would be a god on this board.

10-29-2010, 12:34 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
True. Mode One will not get you laid. It doesn't work. Thanks for admitting it, we appreciate it when you come clean.
No. Mode One will not get guys like you laid. Now that, is true.

10-29-2010, 12:35 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeOne4Ever View Post
Spoken from a guy who averages 200+ posts per day. If posting was equal to womanizing, you would be a god on this board.

Posting is equal to womanizing. Post count = lay count.

There is actually a woman on me right now as I am typing.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
10-29-2010, 12:36 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Mode One doesn't get me laid.
True. Thank you for admitting it.

10-29-2010, 12:36 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Posting is equal to womanizing. Post count = lay count.

There is actually a woman on me right now as I am typing.
We don't need to know your sexual fantasies dude. Just keep worshiping me with that profile photo of yours.

10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
masterpiece

I really would like to buttfuck you in the mouth.

10-29-2010, 12:43 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
I really would like to buttfuck you in the mouth.
Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. Just go suck a dick.

10-29-2010, 12:46 PM
onenatural

Quote:
onenatural please fuck me hard in the ass.
Dude...I'm serious about the gay posts. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior here.

10-29-2010, 12:52 PM
AdamLambert

Quote:
Dude...I'm serious about the gay posts. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior here.
^ ROFL!!! WTF!

10-29-2010, 12:53 PM
masterpiece

Quote:
I am going mode one on you, fuckface.

And it isn't a homosexual fantasy. I just want to buttfuck you in the mouth. In front of your friends.

10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
AdamLambert

How the hell can you buttfuck a person in the mouth???

Seriously??

How does that work???

10-29-2010, 01:12 PM
masterpiece

Adam you can either buy my ebook or just download it off s d b.

I go into detail on it.

10-29-2010, 01:17 PM
AdamLambert

I'm going to pirate it.

10-29-2010, 01:19 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLambert View Post
How the hell can you buttfuck a person in the mouth???

Seriously??

How does that work???
Some people are just sick.

10-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:

Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

10-29-2010, 01:43 PM
pulseone aka L U C I F ER aka Giovanni's Avatar
pulseone aka L U C I F ER aka Giovanni
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

10-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Zipfelmütze

hahaha the "Has This Been Confirmed By Midnight?" tagline is awesome

10-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Uncle Stickyhands

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
Adam you can either buy my ebook or just download it off s d b.

I go into detail on it.
Don't buy his ebook - it's the usual one line of wisdom and 200 pages of filler (much like the Mode One book actually).

"Q. How To Buttfuck Someone In The Mouth:

A. Have a VERY long penor."

10-29-2010, 08:13 PM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
(continued from the post above)

I see FOUR types of women (that I describe in detail in my 2nd book).

- women who are interested in you, and will straightforwardly tell you so (Reciprocators)

- women who are not interested in you, and will straightforwardly tell you so (Rejectors)

- women who have some degree of interest in you, but will initially and/or temporarily PRETEND as though they are not interested (Pretenders)

- women who have no interest in you, but will initially and/or temporarily PRETEND as though they are interested in order to manipulate you or exploit you in some way (Time Wasters)
You said that non-verbal pickup cannot sort out the last two women types, but I disagree. Many women who pretend to not like you through words will actually show interest in you through touch, which would put them in your Pretender category. I have also seen non-verbal cut through your last category, time wasters, because they will often talk to you as if they are interested, but then not let you touch them. Sometimes non-verbal pickup can cut through the crap better than verbal.

Also, I don't really believe in your 4 categories, because women can change over time, sometimes within minutes or days depending on their mood or hormones or whatever. She may have not interest in me now, but in five days she begs me to bone her and then after that doesn't want anything to do with me for a month, then wants me again. In my experience women can't be fit into four neat categories that stay constant like that.

10-29-2010, 08:18 PM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJohnSmythe View Post
I'm not sure about that, I don't have any issues with my looks personally, i.e. I never think "I'm an ugly fucker that's whay I never get laid", in other words my looks are the least of my problems.
What women think I look like is different matter, though one women did tell me I was 'stunning' a while back and I haven't been called 'ugly' by a girl for at least 28 years.

Money and power are 2 things I certainly don't have, but most important, it's the lack of confidence and an interesting personality that are my biggest downfall and these are things that cannot be taught or learned.
That's bullshit. Psyhology is a huge scientific field with thousands of proven practices that improve your confidence and/or your personality.

The concept of a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't something Tyler Durden made up, it's a standard psyhological term for people who decide nothing will help. Your brain has the abillity to change, you haven't been able to do it because you've been trying out PU. Go see a real therapist who bases his works on actual science.

10-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
That's bullshit. Psyhology is a huge scientific field with thousands of proven practices that improve your confidence and/or your personality.

The concept of a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't something Tyler Durden made up, it's a standard psyhological term for people who decide nothing will help. Your brain has the abillity to change, you haven't been able to do it because you've been trying out PU. Go see a real therapist who bases his works on actual science.

10-29-2010, 09:07 PM
meh

Quote:
Your brain has the abillity to change, you haven't been able to do it because you've been trying out PU.
i guess this sums up puahate. people want to change for the better and it's definitely possible, they just picked the wrong way to do it

10-30-2010, 02:43 AM
scarface

Quote:
With Time Wasters, I've had women smile at me, touch on me, talk about sex with me, you name it ... only to later on, end up being full of shit. Even savvy lesbians know how to be Time Wasters.
Then how, is being modeone (which seems to me like being: talking dirty/verbally sexual and being physical to some extend) going to solve that you don't waste time with them time wasters.
Since they have no problem talking about sex?

It seems that starting to caress a time waster physically, will more easily tell you that she is one. Since a time waster will be more comfortable with sex talk, then physical contact/caressing.
And that pretender girl, will eventually after the 2nd or 3rd try of physical contact/caressing not be acting as offended anymore in general. So thus, I always sit out 3 physical attemps to start caressing with each other.
I can't see how sexual talk, has any added value/use in it? Anyone does? Am I missing something?

10-30-2010, 04:28 AM
gash

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJohnSmythe View Post
I'm not sure about that, I don't have any issues with my looks personally, i.e. I never think "I'm an ugly fucker that's whay I never get laid", in other words my looks are the least of my problems.
What women think I look like is different matter, though one women did tell me I was 'stunning' a while back and I haven't been called 'ugly' by a girl for at least 28 years.

Money and power are 2 things I certainly don't have, but most important, it's the lack of confidence and an interesting personality that are my biggest downfall and these are things that cannot be taught or learned.
Diagnosis: low self esteem

Suggested Treatment: get therapy, read Intimate Connections

Once your low self esteem is cured your life will change forever.

10-30-2010, 04:37 AM
betlamed

Quote:
Go see a real therapist who bases his works on actual science.
There's a bit of a problem here. The only therapeutical school I know that is based on real evidence is cognitive behavioural therapy. Mindfulness based stress reduction might be as well, to some degree.

But on the other hand, I have personally found that gestalt and systemic therapy have helped me and others a lot.

So, as long as we haven't figured out our own brains 100%, it sure is wise to try out non-scientific things in a trial-and-error way, relying on your own subjective experiences.

But of course, you should always be aware of the risks, and check whether the stuff you're paying for actually helps you improve.

10-30-2010, 08:12 AM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by betlamed View Post
There's a bit of a problem here. The only therapeutical school I know that is based on real evidence is cognitive behavioural therapy. Mindfulness based stress reduction might be as well, to some degree.

But on the other hand, I have personally found that gestalt and systemic therapy have helped me and others a lot.

So, as long as we haven't figured out our own brains 100%, it sure is wise to try out non-scientific things in a trial-and-error way, relying on your own subjective experiences.

But of course, you should always be aware of the risks, and check whether the stuff you're paying for actually helps you improve.
Anything "alternative" is usually such a thing because it's not more then a placebo effect (if something proves more effective then placebo in an experiment, it's actually effective for many people). However there's nothing wrong with that, if it works, it works, placebo can change your life.

Mindfulness has a ton of evidence backing it up, and is actually the most useful tool for people looking for better social relations that I can think of.

10-30-2010, 08:14 AM
colver84

Good point about rejection. I actually respect guys like ModeOne, Paul Janka and Doc Love because they admit that if you are an average guy you will get rejected A LOT. I think that is why unless guys have the odds in their favour (celebrity, great looks, social status etc) they give up and settle for relationships.

But most guys drawn to the community are looking to shorten their odds. And that is where the PUA advice tends to be flawed.

Girls may respect you for being direct but unless they already have some interest in you it won't make them attracted to you. Although over time losing your fear of rejection will make you more confident and less inhibited, it will only take you so far and you won't be dating models if you are just an average joe.

10-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Luminaria

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness helped me A LOT when I became depressed with my life one year ago.

10-30-2010, 10:23 AM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaria View Post
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness helped me A LOT when I became depressed with my life one year ago.
And this is modern psychology. It works because it's based on science, not mental masturbation nonsense.

10-30-2010, 11:22 AM
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaria View Post
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
yes this one is the (relatively) new fad in psychology afaik. many claim it's more effective than the traditional psychological therapy that concentrates on personality analysis etc.

Tags
1200 micrograms is a good band, 21914.5 days of challenge, 60 = Homosexual 101, 60 honored us with his presence, 60 is legend, 60 Years of Faggotry, 60mph is American speed limit, Alan Roger Currie = Seduction God, anyone try ejaculoid?, Azur is my avatar, Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs in 1927, big honor to have 60 with us, Came in 60 Seconds is a good movie, Has This Been Confirmed By Midnight?, Mode One = Best Attraction & Seduction Book EVER!, Mode One = Best Book Written EVER!, Mode One = Worst eBook Written Ever!, mode one fraud, mode one review, mode one ripoff, mode one scam, ModeOne = butthurt, Mr M has fucked between 20 and 60 girls, Neodymium is 60 on table of elements, numbers are all around us, PUA Comic = 33 year old virgin called steve, puacomic = weird faggot, racism, recommending 60 = proof youre an Asian Virgin, sexagesimal measurement, World of Warcraft highest level was 60, your mom is legit; huge tits