PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Beautifulpeople.com Thread Tools Search Thread
04-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Ssandro

Apart from entering hystery, have any of you guys tried entering with just a webphoto of yourself?

The website feels a bit of a scam like hotornot. But my feeling is that the few people doing negative votes on my picture are trolls who got in with fake photos of girls.

----------------------------------------

I made a fake profile in a different country (so you guys can't find me), but used real webcam shot of me.

The photo I took for it this morning is showing my face really accurately, but wearing my pajamas and my room is very messy today. Anyway I'm getting voted in after 8 hours. The fact that it doesn't count the votes but applies an algorithm makes me feel the same as when I was on hotornot, that they just inflate the scores.

http://i.imgur.com/anLYd.jpg
------------

04-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Ssandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper View Post
If you looked good enough to get into Beautifulpeople.com, you wouldn't be afraid of posting your picture here. Until you do, your claims mean nothing.

Anyway, I think Purple is the only PuaHater to get in. Macimate probably could though. Everyone else would get owned.
I don't my real identity in the future to be related to the stuff I wrote on here. In the future, with the face tracking, that will be easy. I don't care if my identity is on beautifulpeople.com, because that doesn't say anything

The photo makes me look retarded as well, I'm embarrassed for it - but I look healthy in it at least

04-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Kick

I went to the link for your photo. Did you enter in the gay category? Otherwise, I just don't see how you got voted in. What's with the mustache?

04-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Ssandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper View Post
Block out your eyes or something. Given the amount of shit people talk on this forum, we have every reason to be skeptical.
I'm not interested in what you guys think, I just wanted to see what the score means. This is my place for trolling, I don't want to post my face here.
I was sure I would get in when I entered. I didn't realise it was stringent, because on hotornot the scores are inflated meaninglessly

But I've still got another 39 hours of voting. I can imagine they positively inflate the score at the beginning to increase traffic from people checking their score, and then inflate it down at the end so people feel like they only just got in. My beautiful score's been falling a bit in the last hour

04-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Ssandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanza View Post
more like you posted a pic of sean opry and the girls on there are done fingering themselves to it, they have lost interest in his midface.
Lol so does this mean I should be proud if I get in?
The photo I entered isn't even very good

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm interested in what you guys think (your opinions). But I'm not interested in what you think about my looks.

04-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Ssandro

Yeah I search some of the old threads on this site they're more tough than hotornot.

In the last hour and a half my 'hmm ok' bar's been now catching up with the beautiful one

Lol could have guess about sugar though he was bit delusionjal and that was even his best photo
http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1327412&postcount=28

04-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Ssandro

My 'hmm ok' bar suddenly caught up with my beautiful bar. But I'm still getting in for sure barring a very drastic turn around

04-26-2012, 07:44 AM
Lefty 

science is a scam!

04-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Jegern

It seems sandro failed:

04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
mpuagod

just signed up, should be interesting

04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Ssandro

My 'hmm ok bar' has overtaken my beautiful bar, but I'm still winning it

It is a bit retarded because a lot of it is from rating the photo rather than the face. There's some guy on there where you can't really see his face, but he's wearing a suit and it looks like studio photo - he has more beautiful votes than me

04-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
My 'hmm ok bar' has overtaken my beautiful bar, but I'm still winning it

It is a bit retarded because a lot of it is from rating the photo rather than the face. There's some guy on there where you can't really see his face, but he's wearing a suit and it looks like studio photo - he has more beautiful votes than me
It's almost as if the voting is based on the fickle nature of humans.

04-26-2012, 04:25 PM
PUAscankissmyprettybutt

And how do you guys know who is voting. Users can have fake photos and the following guys might be voting for you. lol.

04-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Hyxtery

Beautiful People is all just confidence

04-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Ssandro

My 'hmm ok' bar is now twice as long as my beautiful bar. I'm still sure to get in, as long as confidence doesn't suddenly vote a thousand times against me. But the guys in their top ten are just the guys with the most professional looking photos.

I bet we could even get jamie and hystery into this if we entered professional enough looking pictures of them

04-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Hyxtery

Quote:
My 'hmm ok' bar is now twice as long as my beautiful bar. I'm still sure to get in, as long as confidence doesn't suddenly vote a thousand times against me. But the guys in their top ten are just the guys with the most professional looking photos.

I bet we could even get jamie and hystery into this if we entered professional enough looking pictures of them
pro photos can make you look like a celebrity if you're average with a fairly normal build.

04-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Hyxtery

Quote:
yeah i hear if you go to pakistan in the slums u can take any dude there and rename him johnny depp and he will be swimming in swedish 10/10 pussy before sean o pry can get hard.
U mad?

04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Swishbuck

Quote:
yeah i hear if you go to pakistan in the slums u can take any dude there and rename him johnny depp and he will be swimming in swedish 10/10 pussy before sean o pry can get hard.
I lol'd.

Hard.

04-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Swishbuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyxtery View Post
U mad?
Sorry bro that was funny tho.

04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
you're pakistani you retard. you will never look white.

04-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Hyxtery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishbuck View Post
Sorry bro that was funny tho.
Everynow and then he comes up with some gems haha. But for the most part he's a complete idiot & I hope he's trolling for his sake...He's a couple breakdowns away from being sanza himself

04-26-2012, 07:27 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Any doubts about whether Ssandro had an ounce of sense in him were put to rest when he signed up for a site called "beautiful people" and took it seriously.

Verdict: Eurotrash. Shallow/no critical thinking skills/vain

Case. Closed.

Quote:
Apart from entering hystery, have any of you guys tried entering with just a webphoto of yourself?

The website feels a bit of a scam like hotornot. But my feeling is that the few people doing negative votes on my picture are trolls who got in with fake photos of girls.

----------------------------------------

I made a fake profile in a different country (so you guys can't find me), but used real webcam shot of me.

The photo I took for it this morning is showing my face really accurately, but wearing my pajamas and my room is very messy today. Anyway I'm getting voted in after 8 hours. The fact that it doesn't count the votes but applies an algorithm makes me feel the same as when I was on hotornot, that they just inflate the scores.

http://i.imgur.com/anLYd.jpg
------------

04-26-2012, 07:32 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Any doubts about whether Ssandro had an ounce of sense in him were put to rest when he signed up for a site called "beautiful people" and took it seriously.

Verdict: Eurotrash. Shallow/no critical thinking skills/vain

Case. Closed.
you forgot closet homo who keeps a picture of me in his wallet.

04-26-2012, 07:34 PM
colver84

ssandro im rooting for you. you would be a worthy member of beautifulpeople.com

04-26-2012, 07:41 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
ssandro im rooting for you. you would be a worthy member of beautifulpeople.com
Colver, I respect and like you. The problem is with the concept of a site called beautiful people itself. Beauty is subjective and the voting is arbitrary. To want to belong says more about the membership and their values than about the nature of beauty.

I know you have given a lot of thought to beauty and feel strongly about your opinions about physical attractiveness. You seemed resigned to a life of unhappiness based on your views that you admit are never going to bring you happiness. These views you know are shallow.

To base one's self-worth and estimation of others on ephemeral and unimportant criteria like appearance is vulgar. So is the desire to be judge by others in such a way.

What matters is one's actions and how one treats others, not a person's looks.

04-26-2012, 08:04 PM
colver84

Beauty is pretty objective. There is a lot of interesting theory out there about golden ratios and perfect dimensions EG Marquadt's mask illustrating dynamic symmetry. Beauty is no more subjective than other qualities such as intelligence and virtue. If there can be a MENSA society why not a beautiful people society?

I am philosophical about being unattractive. My life would have turned out very differently if I was good looking. It would have been easier for sure. But perhaps I would have been less cerebral and not derived the same pleasure that I enjoy from reading, studying, writing, thinking and so on. There are only so many hours in the day and energy stores are finite. Had I been able to spend my youth going to parties and sleeping with beautiful women I would not have had the time for all the other things I have done with my life.

04-26-2012, 08:17 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I guess my problem with beautiful people is the same with MENSA: anyone who needs to identify with a group an innate trait like intelligence or beauty that in and of itself means nothing is a group I wouldn't want to be a part of. MENSA membership criteria are subjective as hell, and from what I've read, the members themselves are insufferable. I can't imagine it's any different for a group of self-identified "beautiful people."

Being smart or attractive is not a quality that can bring about change. To me, what matters in life is what one does, not what one is. So I don't think highly of people who seek membership in groups based on qualities that are inherent-- ancestry, intelligence, looks. Identifying with others based on "god"-given traits does nothing to make the world better for other people.

It's far more important to find people who share one's views and to act together to improve the world around you. This has the additional benefit of making one feel good about oneself, which is the purpose I suppose of seeking membership in groups like Mensa and beautiful people. The difference is you're acting together with others to change things for the better, for other people, rather than solely for self-satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
Beauty is pretty objective. There is a lot of interesting theory out there about golden ratios and perfect dimensions EG Marquadt's mask illustrating dynamic symmetry. Beauty is no more subjective than other qualities such as intelligence and virtue. If there can be a MENSA society why not a beautiful people society?

I am philosophical about being unattractive. My life would have turned out very differently if I was good looking. It would have been easier for sure. But perhaps I would have been less cerebral and not derived the same pleasure that I enjoy from reading, studying, writing, thinking and so on. There are only so many hours in the day and energy stores are finite. Had I been able to spend my youth going to parties and sleeping with beautiful women I would not have had the time for all the other things I have done with my life.

04-27-2012, 04:08 PM
colver84

It is perhaps difficult for a woman to understand (especially a woman who holds herself out to be very attractive). As a man while I may derive a lot of pleasure from other activities I cannot help feel my life is inherently limited by my average looks. So long as my sex drive is strong I am always going to be drawn like a moth to a flame to the sexy beautiful girls. You can call it shallow but the majority of men are like this even if they aren't as honest about the fact. It is a natural desire to want to be accepted by the opposite sex so to be invisible to the vast majority of girls is a very painful experience.

As a man I compartmentalize my life. When I come on PUAHATE I'm talking about my love life, which is unsatisfactory.

When I am not on PUAHATE I am doing other things which do bring me satisfaction. Such as listening to jazz, playing piano, monitoring my stock market investments, reading literature, watching foreign movies, writing poems and sitting drinking a coffee and watching the world go by.

I am often happiest on my own. I enjoy my own company a lot of the time. In that sense I am lucky.

04-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Ssandro

I got in with a massive ok bar in the end, but still can't access most things.

Someone posted on my 'social stream' with a picture saying "Nath invites you out for a dinner for two". Nath is a girl who lives in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and if I want if you want to message back for arranging this realistic dinner with Nath,
you have to pay the website money... hmm

Most of the people on there are average at best. I think there's only a very small number of active members, yet they claim that you got hundreds of people voting on your picture.

--------------------------

This only one girl from geneva who looks special,
She looks like rich girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Colver, I respect and like you. The problem is with the concept of a site called beautiful people itself. Beauty is subjective and the voting is arbitrary. To want to belong says more about the membership and their values than about the nature of beauty.

I know you have given a lot of thought to beauty and feel strongly about your opinions about physical attractiveness. You seemed resigned to a life of unhappiness based on your views that you admit are never going to bring you happiness. These views you know are shallow.

To base one's self-worth and estimation of others on ephemeral and unimportant criteria like appearance is vulgar. So is the desire to be judge by others in such a way.

What matters is one's actions and how one treats others, not a person's looks.
It makes you feel better about yourself and it's free.

It takes a few minutes to apply, you don't have to put any real details in. I'm going to delete my account now anyway and they should delete your photo afterwards , so you don't lose anything.

04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Macimate

Quote:

Hot as FUCK

Tags
no one believes you faggot, now you know why you're virgin-you're ugly, Sandro is cross eyed, some1 make uglyppl.com for Ssandro to get in, ssandro posted sean o'pry not himself