PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Another Online Dating Thread. Thread Tools Search Thread
04-27-2012, 06:17 AM
jimbo

The chicks on online dating are looking for superman I swear, ya got 5's and 6's thinking they can get the cream of the crop! Why?

04-27-2012, 06:28 AM
ProPUA

Ever make a fake girls account? There are like 20 dudes to every chick. I searched between the ages of 21-23 for women and get like 5 pages of people online now, and then do the search for men and it's like 35 pages of fat, weird looking, pimply little balding virgins with learning disabilities. So of course these ugo, and fatties think they're the shit even though I wouldn't look at them twice at a bar.

04-27-2012, 06:35 AM
Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPUA View Post
Ever make a fake girls account? There are like 20 dudes to every chick. I searched between the ages of 21-23 for women and get like 5 pages of people online now, and then do the search for men and it's like 35 pages of fat, weird looking, pimply little balding virgins with learning disabilities. So of course these ugo, and fatties think they're the shit even though I wouldn't look at them twice at a bar.
This is partially true, except on the dating sites I visit there are also many young (20-30) rather decent looking men (no homo). I guess they do get msg-ed alot too, I made a fake profile to see the level of attention I'd get as a male-model-looking dude.

On this site I'm on, below-average women (4/10 and under) get 10-15 visits every day for years (40-50-70k views over 3-4 years since they registered)

THere was even a chick (3/10 not fat but ugly, 31 years old) with a profile made EIGHT years ago, she's still single and looking... I guess 1000000 men are not enough to chose from

04-27-2012, 06:37 AM
ProPUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post

THere was even a chick (3/10 not fat but ugly, 31 years old) with a profile made EIGHT years ago, she's still single and looking... I guess 1000000 men are not enough to chose from
That's because no one wants an old ugly bitch. She needs to stop having standards and just settle for some bald fat guy already.

04-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Hyxtery

Quote:
Wow, 8 yrs ago? Unreal lol.

I bet those are the ones that have really lengthy 'about me' profiles that start off with "If you don't read all of what I wrote about here, don't bother messaging me"

04-27-2012, 06:42 AM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyxtery View Post
Wow, 8 yrs ago? Unreal lol.

I bet those are the ones that have really lengthy 'about me' profiles that start off with "If you don't read all of what I wrote about here, don't bother messaging me"
I usually message first, read second.

04-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPUA View Post
That's because no one wants an old ugly bitch. She needs to stop having standards and just settle for some bald fat guy already.
Dude, she's had like 27 000 views of her profile over those 8 years...that's like 3500 view each year or about 10 views per day

No guy can achieve 10 views/day unless he's a 10. This chick is a 3 and you can see before you click her full profile

04-27-2012, 06:53 AM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Dude, she's had like 27 000 views of her profile over those 8 years...that's like 3500 view each year or about 10 views per day

No guy can achieve 10 views/day unless he's a 10. This chick is a 3 and you can see before you click her full profile
Well think of it like this. A dude will fuck a girl who is at the bottom of his looks requirement because he knows he can still cum. Where as a woman will hesitate from fucking a guy who meets her minimum look requirements, unless he has other things going for him (M and S).

Added to the fact that it's men who usually make the first move (whether it be online or in person), and the fact that there are way more men on these sites than women, then it's not hard to believe that she gets 10 views a day.

04-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Hyxtery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightNick View Post
I usually message first, read second.
Oh yeah man. I used to be the 'nice guy' and try to read their about me and everything but fact is, if your profile isn't able to be read by skimming it a bit then you're probly getting way too heavy for online. Now I do the look, skim a little, then message and it works better, more natural.

04-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightNick View Post
Well think of it like this. A dude will fuck a girl who is at the bottom of his looks requirement because he knows he can still cum. Where as a woman will hesitate from fucking a guy who meets her minimum look requirements, unless he has other things going for him (M and S).

Added to the fact that it's men who usually make the first move (whether it be online or in person), and the fact that there are way more men on these sites than women, then it's not hard to believe that she gets 10 views a day.
legit post 100% correct

btw,

online dating is depressive for men
the quality of the girls there is depressive
90% of them are sluts/shallow stupid girls
a girl who is a 3 or 4 start to think she is a 9 after online dating
80% of the girls joins there for the ego-boost
the ratio 5/1 aprox and all the men desperation makes that sites an infernal battle
The maximum girl quality you can get there is a 7
but if you had 3 or 4 dates with girls 5 and 6 consider you are doing very well

authentic girls which are 8+ are like a celebrity....they are receive billions of messages/day....even male models have no chance

04-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Gambler Homeless Game

Kezia loves giving gifts for the holidays. This year she gave me a brush and soap to do her dishes.