PuaHate Random


Reply
Clubs are full of coke whores Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
04-30-2012, 05:39 AM
coolguy69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: your mom
Posts: 695


Clubs are full of coke whores with no life but because they have a pair of fake tits they're better than 99% of guys.







  #2  
04-30-2012, 06:00 AM
hell yeah's Avatar
hell yeah
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: titstanistan
Posts: 930


Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy69 View Post
Clubs are full of coke whores with no life but because they have a pair of fake tits they're better than 99% of guys.
coke game is huge

__________________
230 must go
  #3  
04-30-2012, 06:03 AM
coolguy69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: your mom
Posts: 695


Quote:
Originally Posted by hell yeah View Post
coke game is huge
A guy once told me that all you need is some white power (doesn't have to be real coke) and then you can use it to coerce a girl to leave the club with you.

My only fear with this method is that once she finds out it's not coke she might cry rape.

  #4  
04-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Chinpoko 
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,354


I posted my pictures on the involuntary celibacy and was officially informed I'm not good looking.







  #5  
05-03-2012, 07:09 PM
MrNovember
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 308


Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy69 View Post
A guy once told me that all you need is some white power (doesn't have to be real coke) and then you can use it to coerce a girl to leave the club with you.

My only fear with this method is that once she finds out it's not coke she might cry rape.
LOL

  #6  
05-04-2012, 12:51 AM
PuaHateBot Bot's Avatar
PuaHateBot Bot
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 937


Social engineering; Repeat the lie enough, they will not worry about the Bots.

  #7  
05-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Svall's Avatar
Svall
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ur_gay
Posts: 3,502


Hi Jezebel









  #8  
05-04-2012, 10:08 PM
ice cold's Avatar
ice cold
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 860


Quote:
Originally Posted by Svall View Post
Hi Jezebel

[IMG][/IMG]
why do you keep posting gay pics? holy shit, you're a fucking queer... let me guess.. those long years of incel have turned you into a real fudge-packer

  #9  
05-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Svall's Avatar
Svall
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ur_gay
Posts: 3,502


Quote:
Originally Posted by ice cold View Post
why do you keep posting gay pics? holy shit, you're a fucking queer... let me guess.. those long years of incel have turned you into a real fudge-packer


  #10  
05-06-2012, 01:45 PM
getupa
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,008


Quote:
Originally Posted by hell yeah View Post
coke game is huge








  #11  
11-07-2013, 03:23 PM
GuitarJoker's Avatar
GuitarJoker
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,542


yes they are

__________________
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change -Charles Darwin
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz