PuaHate Random

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START MEET GIRLS AND STOP TALKING SHIT Thread Tools Search Thread
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
newlife

Hello there!
firstly, sorry for my english as its not my first language.

about 10 years ago I started with the PUA stuff.. I pretty good looking but not a model, and I slept with girls from time to time but I wanted more.

I started with ross jeffries (nlp) but it was to complicated... then i read DYD and from here my life was in decline... the only good thing was that it gave me the push to start the conversation, but a lot of women in my country will label me as a creepy and rightly so.

I thought maybe I need to learn more material and started to watch videos of mystery and all that stuff.. well it didn't help... i became creepier and creepier as it became my second nature.

about 2 years ago was my big transformation.. there is a site called sdb, u can download for free whatever u want of PUA material. I found myself with about 4GB and 18 programs of "gurus"... I understood something is wrong with me... then I came accross this site and it totally saved me.

I deleted all the stuff, tried to reset my brain and today i'm so satisfied with myself.

"the king is naked" is a classic.. to pick up girls it's so easy that someone must had to complicate things and make money on the way.

My friend is not so good looking but still pulled all his life beautiful girls on a regular basis.. and guess what? he doesnt know what is IOL, DHV, NLP, C&F ETC ETC ETC.

Today, finally, im free from this brain-washing, just started a great relationship with a beautiful woman, and I fuc*ed a few on the way.. more so everytime I go to a club or a pub these days I get at least a few phone numbers that lead to dates.
the secret? theres no secret!

If you want to pick up girls today, and have a great realtionship and sex with them do those easy steps-

1) most important- delete all your PUA stuff
2) forget everything u learnt from the "gurus"
3) start slowly but surely.. go to a pub with a friend, dont be weird, drink a beer if you must to, go to a group of women who you find attractive, smile and tell them the magic sentence-
4) Hi... can i interrupt you or you are in a middle of a very very very important conversation?
5)you will be suprised but 90% of the women will happily welcome you.. 10% will say no we are talking, then just go and leave to the other group.
thats it!

what to talk about? whatvever! just make them smile and be positive. later tell them u r with a friend that he a little shy and ask them if they promise to be as friendly with him.. they will say sure and from here you know..

I wishing you guys all the best because I know you are here from pain.. good luck!

04-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlife View Post
Hello there!

about 10 years ago I started with the PUA stuff.. I pretty good looking but not a model, and I slept with girls from time to time but I wanted more.

I started with ross jeffries (nlp) but it was to complicated... then i read DYD and from here my life was in decline... the only good thing was that it gave me the push to start the conversation, but a lot of women in my country will label me as a creepy and rightly so.

I thought maybe I need to learn more material and started to watch videos of mystery and all that stuff.. well it didn't help... i became creepier and creepier as it became my second nature.

about 2 years ago was my big transformation.. there is a site called sdb, u can download for free whatever u want of PUA material. I found myself with about 4GB and 18 programs of "gurus"... I understood something is wrong with me... then I came accross this site and it totally saved me.

I deleted all the stuff, tried to reset my brain and today i'm so satisfied with myself.

"the king is naked" is a classic.. to pick up girls it's so easy that someone must had to complicate things and make money on the way.

My friend is not so good looking but still pulled all his life beautiful girls on a regular basis.. and guess what? he doesnt know what is IOL, DHV, NLP, C&F ETC ETC ETC.

Today, finally, im free from this brain-washing, just started a great relationship with a beautiful woman, and I fuc*ed a few on the way.. more so everytime I go to a club or a pub these days I get at least a few phone numbers that lead to dates.

If you want to pick up girls today, and have a great realtionship and sex with them do those easy steps-

3) start slowly but surely.. go to a pub with a friend, dont be weird, drink a beer if you must to, go to a group of women who you find attractive, smile and tell them the magic sentence-
4) Hi... can i interrupt you or you are in a middle of a very very very important conversation?
5)you will be suprised but 90% of the women will happily welcome you.. 10% will say no we are talking, then just go and leave to the other group.
thats it!

what to talk about? whatvever! just make them smile and be positive. later tell them u r with a friend that he a little shy and ask them if they promise to be as friendly with him.. they will say sure and from here you know..

I wishing you guys all the best because I know you are here from pain.. good luck!
nice post to be the first

04-30-2012, 12:49 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Hello there!

thats it!

I bet you have sex with Beavers.

04-30-2012, 01:16 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
Hello there!

thats it!

04-30-2012, 02:41 PM
PUA

Quote:
Hello there!

thats it!

Good post. Welcome, bro.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
wtd

Quote:

I pretty good looking but not a model, and I slept with girls from time to time but I wanted more.
I am an ugly guy. I did 1500 cold approaches. It did not get me laid.

What got me laid were my looks (I boned 2 uglier girls than me) in those 1500 cold approaches.

Pua sucks , it lowers your chances as it turns you into a weirdo.

04-30-2012, 10:37 PM
skengman

what if i want to meet girls and continue talking shit

04-30-2012, 10:39 PM
skengman

congratulations "newlife" on discovering the secret of talking to girls like a normal person. too bad it took you however many years, you fuckin spazz

05-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Mr Olympia

pua guru vs normal cool guy with many friends

normal cool guy has good mental health, good attitude and treat people all right.

A PUA student doesn't know WHO he is and easily manipulated by PUA guru. It will take sometime for the ex PUA to get out of the brainwashing.

05-02-2012, 08:31 AM
stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
I am an ugly guy. I did 1500 cold approaches. It did not get me laid.

What got me laid were my looks (I boned 2 uglier girls than me) in those 1500 cold approaches.

Pua sucks , it lowers your chances as it turns you into a weirdo.
Agreed +1

Tags
A bloody anus is the sign of a true winner, SSANDRO = skengman