PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Even 500 lb fat bitches can attract boyfriends and have sex whenever they want!!!! Thread Tools Search Thread
04-30-2012, 12:08 PM
CynicalOne

I've just uploaded a picture of a 500 lb fat bitch and the messages are pouring in like there's no tomorrow!!!

Here's the picture I uploaded to POF:

Forget about average-looking women being attractive to any number of men and being able to pick up hundreds of thosands of boyfriends. Even exceedingly hideous, absolutely disgusting fat bitches can attract thousands of good-looking, decent guys by doing nothing other than posting a profile online.

And the messages are coming in like crazy.. more info shortly..

04-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalOne View Post
disgusting fat bitches can attract thousands of good-looking, decent guys by doing nothing other than posting a profile online.

nope sorry
fat bitches can attract only ugly and average men which are desperate hungry like the wolf
good looking men pass on

04-30-2012, 12:24 PM
CynicalOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
nope sorry
fat bitches can attract only ugly and average men which are desperate hungry like the wolf
good looking men pass on
Not true. I've already had 50 guys look at my profile and some of those guys were male 8's and 9's.

04-30-2012, 12:33 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
nope sorry
good looking men pass on
I have to agree, even the average man has to be pretty desperate to fuck her.
I would never go near that pussy.

04-30-2012, 12:49 PM
getgirlsuk

post the link to the profile, or it didn't happen

04-30-2012, 12:50 PM
winniethepooh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightNick View Post
pussy? what pussy?
you have to be a spelunker to uncover the pussy hiding under fatty rolls of rotting skin

04-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalOne View Post
Not true. I've already had 50 guys look at my profile and some of those guys were male 8's and 9's.
those are fake profiles +fake pics done by ugly/average or old men

04-30-2012, 01:27 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by getgirlsuk View Post
post the link to the profile, or it didn't happen
You can check it out right here:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=39328830

04-30-2012, 01:33 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
You're a retard if you believe that. Look at the legions of men who want to tap that ass:

04-30-2012, 01:39 PM
BlindingWomen

And here's a snapshot of the profile I made, just so people will realize that I'm telling the truth:

04-30-2012, 01:46 PM
BlindingWomen

In the two hours that my profile has been up, it has already received at least 22 messages and counting.

Don't believe me? Check out some of these messages:

And I'm still receiving msgs...

04-30-2012, 01:52 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnegan View Post
Your made up profile summary is just the same as all the others on there that I've looked at. Unfunny vacuous me-me narcissism or boring bullshit. May as well just ask for a fuck?
They're all the same. at least my profile is honest. you get the real thing instead of the usual fat bitch angle shots..

shit i'm having guys send msgs to this fat bitch like there's no tomoorow.. 2 hours and there's been 150 guys who've already checked out my profile.. can you believe that? a 500 lb fat bitch has more options than a male 10 model

04-30-2012, 01:54 PM
BlindingWomen

This thread is going to make a lot of guys commit suicide..

04-30-2012, 01:56 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
You'd be surprised come to think of it. even male 10's and 9's would stoop to fuck hideous, morbidly obese monsters

04-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Columbus

OP,

You are awesome. That is a great idea for a fake profile. Try to post more pics of her so it seems real.

Can you post what the messages say? I am curious how one even starts a conversation with her. She isn't bad looking if you are into fat chicks though.

04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
OP,

You are awesome. That is a great idea for a fake profile. Try to post more pics of her so it seems real.
will do.. alot of people on here are under the mistaken impression that if a woman is hideous/really really fat, she'll have trouble finding a boyfriend and getting sex from hot male model 9's and 10's... this thread dispels that notion...

even really fat and ugly bitches can attract hot male models. in fact a woman can be quite hideous and disgusting and still attract thousands of decent goodlooking guys

i encourage everyone on PUAHATE to do up dating profiles of really fat/hideous/physically deformed/mentally challenged females and prove to themselves that all a woman needs to attract top quality males is a pair of tits an a cunt

04-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Roger

You even made her unemployed. LOL!

04-30-2012, 02:18 PM
LooksTheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindingWomen View Post
will do.. alot of people on here are under the mistaken impression that if a woman is hideous/really really fat, she'll have trouble finding a boyfriend and getting sex from hot male model 9's and 10's... this thread dispels that notion...

even really fat and ugly bitches can attract hot male models. in fact a woman can be quite hideous and disgusting and still attract thousands of decent goodlooking guys

i encourage everyone on PUAHATE to do up dating profiles of really fat/hideous/physically deformed/mentally challenged females and prove to themselves that all a woman needs to attract top quality males is a pair of tits an a cunt
I'm still considering doing an amputee profile and not just a leg maybe 2 arms.

04-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Columbus

Quote:
I know the girl in the pic below. She is overweight and this picture is a myspace angle that doesn't show how much she weighs. About 13 stone or around 180lbs. She has a pretty face for being fat and let me tell you - she is swamped with offers from guys. I mean like maybe 10 guys are interested in her that she already knows.

Some are handsome but most are not, but they would all take her out to dinner at a moment's notice if she told them she was free to go out one night. She may as well be Lindsey Lohan considering all the attention she receives.

I was not shocked by your fake profile receiving messages, but more surprised that so BIG a woman would get attention.

Pretty face + FAT = Lindsey Lohan/Megan Fox/Kelly Brooke

04-30-2012, 02:28 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksTheory View Post
I'm still considering doing an amputee profile and not just a leg maybe 2 arms.
definitely go for it. i wouldn't be surprised if her profile was inundated with literally thousands of desperate male responses, despite being an amputee. you should probably push the limits on this one. the thread would be an entertaining read

04-30-2012, 02:37 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post

I was not shocked by your fake profile receiving messages, but more surprised that so BIG a woman would get attention.

Pretty face + FAT = Lindsey Lohan/Megan Fox/Kelly Brooke

You'd be surprised. Looks aren't really an impediment for girls who want decent, goodlooking guys as bfs and hubbies; a girl can be horrifyingly ugly - i.e. be extremely fat, obviously mentally retarded, even grossly physically deformed - and still get loads of sexual attention from male 9's and 10's.. it just goes to show that there will always be guys who will fuck anything that moves, even hot guys

and that picture you posted of that fat bitch would probbaly get 3 times the amount of attention my fat bitch is getting, which is alot considering that i'm getting msg'd like crazy here

04-30-2012, 02:43 PM
THE GAME

I cant believe all the messages. You cant say that the guys who viewed her want her though. If I came across that profile I would check it out just for a good laugh. How desparate can guys be? Although some guys get turned on by fat chicks.

04-30-2012, 02:43 PM
BlindingWomen

this is an important thread. i wonder if somebody can sticky it somewhere

04-30-2012, 02:47 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GAME View Post
I cant believe all the messages. You cant say that the guys who viewed her want her though. If I came across that profile I would check it out just for a good laugh. How desparate can guys be? Although some guys get turned on by fat chicks.
The messages are real.. i've just received 30 msgs from 30 different guys and over 150 views in the space of a few hours.. and these guys are desperate and im getting guys msging the profile over and over again..

its true when they say that any woman, no matter how fat and ugly, can attract any number of boyfriends husbands whatever, even male model looking guys

04-30-2012, 02:49 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
The messages are real.. i've just received 30 msgs from 30 different guys and over 150 views in the space of a few hours.. and these guys are desperate and im getting guys msging the profile over and over again..

its true when they say that any woman, no matter how fat and ugly, can attract any number of boyfriends husbands whatever, even male model looking guys
That really isnt fair and it fuckin gross. I could never be drunk or high enough to even think about fucking that thing.

04-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Marc Lepine
Banned

For every obese, arrogant and ignorant bitchy woman out there there are 10 reasonably good looking (average-slightly below average), hard working, honest men who have had sex only a few times in their life mostly with just one woman, willing to sacrifice their dignity (if they even have any). Wait, they actually believe that by getting a woman, ANY woman, even the fat ugly one, they will SAVE their dignity ... LOLOLOL as it would prove their ability to *relate and connect to women*

What a brainwashed society we live in

FEMINIST CUNTS
04-30-2012, 02:58 PM
BlindingWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnegan View Post
There is a chubby chaser community. A guy at work is known for it. His current WIFE is nearing the poundage that the OP posted and she is an awful arrogant bitch. He weighs around the 150 lb mark.
That's another reason why i don't take dating profiles, going to bars and talking to women or any of that bs seriously.. its hard to take any cunt seriously when you realize that even physically repulsive and massively huge fat bitches can get male model-looking guys.. it must be the surplus of guys which gives even the fattest ugliest women an enormous amount of sexual power..

04-30-2012, 03:04 PM
TheGreatSodini

Quote:
They're all the same. at least my profile is honest. you get the real thing instead of the usual fat bitch angle shots..

shit i'm having guys send msgs to this fat bitch like there's no tomoorow.. 2 hours and there's been 150 guys who've already checked out my profile.. can you believe that? a 500 lb fat bitch has more options than a male 10 model
Sounds about right. But you've not posted any actual messages from these dudes. I bet they are probably all thinking "I'd let her suck my cock" and hoping it might work. I'm sure some have even come right out and said that in a message or two.

Post some of the messages!!! Continue a conversation with a few and see if you can convince them to meet at a McDonald's or something and then post the pictures of these desperate dudes wandering around the mall food court looking for this whale.

Even better, when you spot the loser arrive at the McD's text him and say you are running late but would like him to purchase 4 quarter pounders with cheese for her. If he does it, tell him you'd like to be able to gain one pound as soon as possible after meeting him.

04-30-2012, 03:04 PM
onenatural

When the fuck did you get that idea?
04-30-2012, 03:12 PM
WorldAround

Can someone tell me how your pictures appear like that, when i use the paper clip icon, you have to click on a small box for the picture to appear. How do i do that

Tags
Fabie = head in ground. Ostrich Method, Fabie not convinced by actual evidence, glollabrigada = fattie