04-30-2012, 09:02 PM
skengman

ok go

04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by skengman View Post
ok go
You're not the only one in this forum. Some guys here blame feminism for their inability to get women. It's like when an obese girl blames society for not being able to get a man, even though she eats like a pig and doesn't know what a gym is.

04-30-2012, 10:22 PM
wtd

women have so many advantages over men , that overall their life is much more easy , so they get to live 10% more than men.

While in the past they got to live about the same age....

What is your opion on that ?

04-30-2012, 10:33 PM
skengman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
women have so many advantages over men , that overall their life is much more easy , so they get to live 10% more than men.

women also tend to smoke less and eat more healthily than men. you're inventing a causative relationship between a fact and a prejudice. women's lives are not easier. they have to face the threat of rape, objectification, lower wages for equal work, and a society that still expects them to conform to a set of established gender roles. if an extremely attractive woman just wants to marry a rich man and settle down then yes, her life will be easy. but that doesn't even come close to describing the experience of most women in the united states, let alone the world.

04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...827162,00.html

It has nothing to do with the quality of their life.

04-30-2012, 11:04 PM
ebilgrodo

Nipples

04-30-2012, 11:53 PM
wtd

Quote:
women also tend to smoke less and eat more healthily than men. you're inventing a causative relationship between a fact and a prejudice. women's lives are not easier. they have to face the threat of rape, objectification, lower wages for equal work, and a society that still expects them to conform to a set of established gender roles. if an extremely attractive woman just wants to marry a rich man and settle down then yes, her life will be easy. but that doesn't even come close to describing the experience of most women in the united states, let alone the world.
LOOOOOL

You think this is what being a pro feminist means ? REALLY ???

LOOOL

Dude , you are extremely misoginist and insulting towards women. Why do you put ALL women in the same category ?
Why do you treat them all like some gender stereotype and not like human beings ?

For question 1: you failed to admit that women have more advantages than men (for example in the dating life). Also that they work less than men to get the same stuff , and also that they have the option to sell sex for money.

Question 2: why do on average women criminals get sentenced 30% LESS compared to the exact same crimes committed by male criminals ?

04-30-2012, 11:57 PM
GilaMon

04-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Purple

Has being pro-feminist helped you in any aspect at all, ever?

05-01-2012, 02:15 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

What's it like as a guy to read so much garbage by so many clueless angry fools?

Also, have you ever found a place on a web that tolerates more misogynistic crap than this one?

05-01-2012, 07:05 AM
GilaMon

Do you have two lesbian parents?

05-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Icarus
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Hey faggot did you know that men work the most dangerous jobs motherfucker?

05-01-2012, 08:32 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Hey faggot did you know that men work the most dangerous jobs motherfucker?
Can you explain what that has to do with feminism?

Also, is prostitution not a dangerous job?

Thanks.

05-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Can you explain what that has to do with feminism?

Also, is prostitution not a dangerous job?

Thanks.
Go work in a coal mine you stupid cunt.

No more of this "women have it hard" bullshit.

05-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Papa

Im hosting a special event dinner party at Magic Castle tonight at Id love for you to join me. There will be roaming magicians, great food and drinks, and a hot crowd in a trendy mansion full of secret passages.

05-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Gambler Homeless Game

Adam and Amanda gave me the box to the their new refrigerator as a holiday gift. It fits just right for sleeping.

05-01-2012, 10:50 AM
ProPUA

How does masturbating while stimulate your prostate feel? Does it make it better?
Faggot

05-01-2012, 11:18 AM
PuaHateLookFaggot
Banned

Quote:
You don't understand: in wtd's perspective, getting laid is the only important thing in the world. I might also add that as a whole, men to live more dangerously and take more risks.

05-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Ssandro

Skengman is a 230 account,
Just like rapeman, village, pua9000, swishbuck, etc etc.
There are about 15 of them

05-01-2012, 11:32 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
Just like rapeman, village, swishbuck, etc etc.

I agree, there is something suspicious going on.

05-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Swishbuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
Just like rapeman, village, swishbuck, etc etc.
Go make some chocolate.

U R DUMB.

05-01-2012, 02:02 PM
midfacePUA

skengman, I ban you from my fuck boat party, male pro-feminist!? Feminists are the funnest to fuck the crap out of, then ditch. Fuck and Chuck, they come back for more. Stop being a fucktard, join reality, grow a pair, and fertilize some bitches.

05-02-2012, 04:36 AM
village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Go work in a coal mine you stupid cunt.

No more of this "women have it hard" bullshit.
Please explain your explanation. It seems you don't what your talking about .

Learn about feminism before attacking it. Oh but alas that only works for the bright.

You are nothing but a right-wing privileged brat who spends all day cursing imaginary links to feminism when the truth is it's all in your mind. Crazy dude you are, so delusional.

05-02-2012, 04:40 AM
village

Quote:

What advantages do women have, you know the ones you keep talking about but never reveal?

You are analyzing your conclusions from the prism of someone who only seeks to validate his own arguments.

Not going to fly dude, not with me nor anyone with an open mind.

05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
wtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by village View Post
What advantages do women have, you know the ones you keep talking about but never reveal?

You are analyzing your conclusions from the prism of someone who only seeks to validate his own arguments.

Not going to fly dude, not with me nor anyone with an open mind.
advantage 1: sexual options , anytime anywhere
advantage 2: not having to die in combat because of being drafted
advantage 3: 90% to get the kids , house and $ in a divorce

05-02-2012, 10:36 AM
PuaHateLookFaggot
Banned

Please do tell us about your last experience in combat wtd.

05-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by village View Post
Please explain your explanation. It seems you don't what your talking about .

Learn about feminism before attacking it. Oh but alas that only works for the bright.

You are nothing but a right-wing privileged brat who spends all day cursing imaginary links to feminism when the truth is it's all in your mind. Crazy dude you are, so delusional.
Another stupid self-loathing liberal who will blindly cling to any political ideology as long as it preaches "equality".
Any harmful implications of those ideologies will be ignored because they conflict with her crackpot views.

There is nothing worse than a condescending liberal who assumes that anyone that disagrees with them is a privileged right wing fascist nut-job who is white. These leftist idiots are no different than their shit for brain far right counterparts.

Village idiot will dismiss the anti feminists right from the start because she doesn't have any intelligent rebuttal to their arguments, so she resorts to calling them bigots while playing Mrs know it all. You're more likely to find an HB1 who is willing to put out regardless of your looks or wealth in a feminized country than to find any evidence or logic in her posts. All you'll see is whining, name calling, bitching and bickering: an indicator of sub par intellect.

05-03-2012, 10:43 PM
skengman

im not a liberal bro

05-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Columbus

Quote:
I think you are trolling because why else would you post here. Do you think you are going to educate us? I suggest your next endeavor be going to stormfront and talk about how great immigration is for a country. I am a liberal btw.

1. Women don't have to work, they choose to work - C. Hitchens. This is absolutely true a woman does not have pressure by society as to whether she works or not. Go to any mall in the middle of the day. Its nothing but white women. Of course minorities may be less represented because of single motherhod etc. Really I could write for days but I'll just leave it at Hitchens quote.

2. If I am correct, 80% of women (in the US) bear children, whereas only 60% of men produce children. It is implicit that sex is easier for a woman than a man and women don't mate proportionately to available males. And women across social classes will man-share whether it be white trash casual sex or million dollar divorce proceeding. Another complex topic as war, jail, hard labor all affect birthrates and marriages which leads me to...

3. Men work hard jobs. Real hard jobs. Whether it is underwater welding or creating 1000 sample experiments for cancer research. Of course some woman may be in difficult fields but it is trivial in number. Also it is typical for men to never miss work and have perfect attendence. Women not so much (based on my observation). Which actually goes back to the tenet that women CHOOSE to work but don't HAVE TO work. This attitude permeates their choices in the workplace.

Women don't produce the output like men do (typically). Yes, women supposedly get paid 77% of what men earn but I would really like to see an accurate representation of the productivity of men vs. women across various fields. And I don't mean sewing buttons on shirts or something where women may have greater output due to representation and tradition. I would guess that women produce 80% or less of what what men produce.

Women are subsidized. Also complex I don't mean single mothers. From men paying on dates because that is what "gentlemen do" to the father of the bride traditionally paying for the wedding. It is not unusual for womens earnings to be "her money" and the husband's earnings to be "their money." This is very typical in most middle class and higher families. Yes some income may be contribute to general expenses but it is usually after the men's holdings have been depleted.

4. You mention rape and objectification. Of course these crimes are horrible but you have to compare apples to apples. Men die in construction accidents, bar fights, heart attacks (sooner), inherently dangerous jobs (asbestos removal), etc. than women. Compare death to death not how someone dies vs. how someone else dies. Crimes are horrible to hear of but is rape worse than being stabbed? Is objectification worse than literally the impossibility of getting a date for many men (see 80/60% above)?

5. Women talk about how hard domestic work is and if the work was paid for the average housewife would earn $130K for her labours. This is bullshit that I hear every year or so. Let me ask you something...can you babysit your own fucking kid? What about brushing your teeth? Is this a labour that can be contracted out? That is how these figures are measured. And the opportunity cost lost is inflated, meaning that women are presumed that they are giving up $700 or so by staying at home. That is not true for all kinds of reasons. Also I could go on and on and on...but women talk about how hard it is to raise a child. Well if a kid makes it to 4 years old there is a fucking 98% chance in the States that the child will reach adulthood 18 y.o. This would imply that early child rearing is much more valuable (of higher opportunity worth) than later years where many women turn into fat asses but still expect their beta husbands to worship them. Also what is successfully raising a child? Is raising a doctor equal to your piece of shit kid growing up and being a truckdriver? Or is a school teacher better than a bloated secretary? How do you define what is successful child rearing?

I wrote all of the above in one fell swoop. I don't know how long it is so I apologize if TLDR. Its just I am probably smarter than you and most definitely meaner - so choose your battles wisely.

On that note, leave fag.

p.s. men have also conceived and created almost everything of worth and value on the planet including the computer you are typing on now.

05-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Columbus

Sorry if I came across as close-minded. I actually LOVE women...and I mean A LOT! Whenever I see videos like the one below I am literally mesmerized and violently reminded just how awesome women are.

Tags
obvious troll is obvious, skengman = 30+ posts a day = no life, skengman = attention seeking whore, ssandro = earwax hoarder, SSANDRO = skengman