PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
What's wrong with feminism? Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
05-02-2012, 04:24 AM
village
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 32


You'll seem so uptight about it , what's up dudes

Maybe you don't know much about it? You gotta study and all then you can educate yourself.

I think we need a spotlight series . Feminism is not your enemy , you are sweating over nothing . You brothers should relax yo feminism ain't bad and all.

I want to see your thoughts. Show me you know what your talking about. Where are your arguments?







  #2  
05-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,059


Quote:
Originally Posted by village View Post
You'll seem so uptight about it , what's up dudes

Maybe you don't know much about it? You gotta study and all then you can educate yourself.

I think we need a spotlight series . Feminism is not your enemy , you are sweating over nothing . You brothers should relax yo feminism ain't bad and all.

I want to see your thoughts. Show me you know what your talking about. Where are your arguments?
230 u are wrong
feminism is a movement that tries to benefit women in all aspects like economic,laws,maternity etc
all of that of course harms the average worker men which of course will paid for all women' benefit
Watch all the benefit that are having the women from the state in western countries
add also all the benefit that women have once they get married/settled

  #3  
05-02-2012, 07:35 AM
GilaMon's Avatar
GilaMon
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,711


Your face

  #4  
05-02-2012, 07:39 AM
colver84
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,839


The irony of feminism is that its end result is to make women miserable.

No wonder there are so many lonely single women on online dating sites unable to commit because of the strong sense of entitlement that has been hammered into them by the feminist movement. They want it all and end up with nothing except a place in the roster of the good looking guys who clean up sleeping with a different sexually liberated independent woman every day of the week







  #5  
05-02-2012, 07:48 AM
stfu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 155


Quote:
Originally Posted by village View Post
You'll seem so uptight about it , what's up dudes

Maybe you don't know much about it? You gotta study and all then you can educate yourself.

I think we need a spotlight series . Feminism is not your enemy , you are sweating over nothing . You brothers should relax yo feminism ain't bad and all.

I want to see your thoughts. Show me you know what your talking about. Where are your arguments?
Wow, how naive are you? I grew up in a feminist Bee Hive, not all feminists as individuals are bad, but feminism as a movement is about making sure men have zero rights! Feminism is about portraying men as patriarchs and teaching young boys that they are "future rapists"

Second feminism has taken the ability to have a relationship with women from most men, by making women believe that they can have extremely high standards and worse by giving women so much legal power that if a man so much as speaks loudly that women can have him arrested for some kind of assault!

If your a women GTFO, if your a man STFU you don't have a clue!

  #6  
05-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,697


The problem isn't feminism. The problem is feminists.

  #7  
05-02-2012, 11:55 AM
MrNovember
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 308


The answer to this question is VERY long.

This video covers the most serious problems with feminism.









  #8  
05-02-2012, 12:21 PM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
The irony of feminism is that its end result is to make women miserable.

No wonder there are so many lonely single women on online dating sites unable to commit because of the strong sense of entitlement that has been hammered into them by the feminist movement. They want it all and end up with nothing except a place in the roster of the good looking guys who clean up sleeping with a different sexually liberated independent woman every day of the week
It's not quite like that. Any system whether it be our current model of egalitarianism, or that or a patriarchal society is going to have winners and losers. In our case when the artificial restraints where removed from women (by feminism) the losers will be those men with little status or socioeconomic power , as men who's value had been previously boosted by a society that favored them now longer have that privilege.

Feminism at it's heart is just the idea that women are equal to men and therefore should have equal rights (disregarding 1st/2nd/3rd wave feminism). The consequence of that however is much broader as women have the inherit advantage of being the controllers of our reproductive function , this does translate to a advantage on the sexual market place , but to say this is inequality is wrong , at least in the sense many of you think.

Feminism equals equality under law and at the expense of equality under biology . There is nothing we can do about any inherit "advantages" women may have as the selectors - short of removing women's civil rights and that option is just not palatable.

So I'm sorry average guys your just going to have to accept that your never going to have a satisfactory love life .

  #9  
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Feminism equals equality under law



  #10  
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
We've already had this argument and I won. So what's the point of starting again?

Don't try and be intellectual Icarus you just fail.







  #11  
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Not bringing up any valid points while acting like a total moron. You call that winning an argument?

  #12  
05-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnegan View Post
What is this babble? Feminism has nothing to do with reproductive success or 'PUA'. That's a different topic. It's simply a will for the female to have different or preferred rights than the female however it's advertised.
Dude, don't waste your time on Jamie.

He's a fucking retard.

  #13  
05-02-2012, 01:22 PM
LMSTraining's Avatar
LMSTraining
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469


Fucking hell, is this attention-seeking bitch serious? Fucking hell.



Good post Colver.







  #14  
05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,609




__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.
  #15  
05-02-2012, 03:34 PM
PUAscankissmyprettybutt's Avatar
PUAscankissmyprettybutt
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 313


Quote:
Originally Posted by village View Post
You'll seem so uptight about it , what's up dudes

Maybe you don't know much about it? You gotta study and all then you can educate yourself.

I think we need a spotlight series . Feminism is not your enemy , you are sweating over nothing . You brothers should relax yo feminism ain't bad and all.

I want to see your thoughts. Show me you know what your talking about. Where are your arguments?
I am a woman and I am not a fan of "feminism"
If I have rights now it is because men gave them to me. And I am thankful that men have given me rights to vote etc. Thank you thank you thank you men.
Feminists don't do much for women who are being murdered and slaughtered. If they are so into women's rights etc, I would want to see feminists put more effort into rescuing women being executed etc. It seems to me that all they do is sit around and bitch about men.
Also feminism hasn't done much to equalize my payroll.
So for me feminism is another failed theory like communism.
My 2 cents.

  #16  
05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
TheGreatSodini's Avatar
TheGreatSodini
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Looks Law research lab
Posts: 498


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAscankissmyprettybutt View Post
Also feminism hasn't done much to equalize my payroll.
So for me feminism is another failed theory like communism.
My 2 cents.
So, you are a post-op tranny then? When the doctor changed your micropenis into a tight vagina, did your pay automatically drop to 77% of what you were making as a gay male employee? No? Then there must be some other reason that REAL women allegedly make 77% of their male counterparts.

Working less hours, in a less dangerous environment might have something to do with it. A bunch of other possible causes have been cited on this forum too. Did you ever consider those?

There would be a virtual end in violence towards women (or anyone really) if women weren't so stuck up and only wanted to fuck 5-10% of the men in their community. Sex deprived men make good warriors and turn men more violent. Just like a Hyena or a wolf or a tiger is more violent when it is hungry (i.e. - can't meet one of it's most important needs).

Save the world, one blowjob at a time.







  #17  
05-02-2012, 03:50 PM
PUAscankissmyprettybutt's Avatar
PUAscankissmyprettybutt
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 313


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSodini View Post
So, you are a post-op tranny then? When the doctor changed your micropenis into a tight vagina, did your pay automatically drop to 77% of what you were making as a gay male employee? No? Then there must be some other reason that REAL women allegedly make 77% of their male counterparts.

Working less hours, in a less dangerous environment might have something to do with it. A bunch of other possible causes have been cited on this forum too. Did you ever consider those?

There would be a virtual end in violence towards women (or anyone really) if women weren't so stuck up and only wanted to fuck 5-10% of the men in their community. Sex deprived men make good warriors and turn men more violent. Just like a Hyena or a wolf or a tiger is more violent when it is hungry (i.e. - can't meet one of it's most important needs).

Save the world, one blowjob at a time.
lmao. No I was born a woman no post op tyranny.
You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't agree with most of the things fellow women do.
Find one cunt and tell her all of this.
Come back and tell me her face expression as you told her all of this so I can lol.

  #18  
05-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Mystery 
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,039


These are my friends. I am their tribal leader.

  #19  
05-02-2012, 05:00 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Those are actually pretty good points and good analysis, Jamie99. I'm impressed.

Sorry if I sound patronizing but I'm reading a lot of crap papers these days.

Where you're wrong is that women have an inherit advantage on the sexual marketplace that is meaningful in a woman's life over time. I don't care to debate here, but I'll just offer two points for you to consider.

1) A woman's sexual desirability or "advantage" as you put it is limited to a very few years. It declines rapidly after that whereas a man's desirability increases with his status, earning power, and age. A woman who ages loses beauty and social and economic power. A basic point here is that one cannot separate biology from the social.

2) Childbearing and pregnancy are hugely risky for women. It's only in the last 60 years that most women in developed countries survive childbirth. This relates to point 1: biology does not confer upon women status. If anything, biology makes sexual activity risky for women.

How feminists construe difference from men has led to bitter schisms among feminists and their political strategies.

Feminists have made great achievements in pushing to legalize birth control and abortion and to disseminate this information around the world. They have worked to remove the stigma of casual sex.

Feminists would contest the idea that women have an advantage on the sexual marketplace. You're thinking from the perspective of a young, white, horny guy in a nightclub. In that one venue, yeah, women are the choosers. But in broader society, the premise that "women are the selectors" doesn't hold up.




Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
It's not quite like that. Any system whether it be our current model of egalitarianism, or that or a patriarchal society is going to have winners and losers. In our case when the artificial restraints where removed from women (by feminism) the losers will be those men with little status or socioeconomic power , as men who's value had been previously boosted by a society that favored them now longer have that privilege.

Feminism at it's heart is just the idea that women are equal to men and therefore should have equal rights (disregarding 1st/2nd/3rd wave feminism). The consequence of that however is much broader as women have the inherit advantage of being the controllers of our reproductive function , this does translate to a advantage on the sexual market place , but to say this is inequality is wrong , at least in the sense many of you think.

Feminism equals equality under law and at the expense of equality under biology . There is nothing we can do about any inherit "advantages" women may have as the selectors - short of removing women's civil rights and that option is just not palatable.

So I'm sorry average guys your just going to have to accept that your never going to have a satisfactory love life .


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo






  #20  
05-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,059


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Those are actually pretty good points and good analysis, Jamie99. I'm impressed.

Sorry if I sound patronizing but I'm reading a lot of crap papers these days.

Where you're wrong is that women have an inherit advantage on the sexual marketplace that is meaningful in a woman's life over time. I don't care to debate here, but I'll just offer two points for you to consider.

1) A woman's sexual desirability or "advantage" as you put it is limited to a very few years. It declines rapidly after that whereas a man's desirability increases with his status, earning power, and age. A woman who ages loses beauty and social and economic power. A basic point here is that one cannot separate biology from the social.

2) Childbearing and pregnancy are hugely risky for women. It's only in the last 60 years that most women in developed countries survive childbirth. This relates to point 1: biology does not confer upon women status. If anything, biology makes sexual activity risky for women.

How feminists construe difference from men has led to bitter schisms among feminists and their political strategies.

Feminists have made great achievements in pushing to legalize birth control and abortion and to disseminate this information around the world. They have worked to remove the stigma of casual sex.

Feminists would contest the idea that women have an advantage on the sexual marketplace. You're thinking from the perspective of a young, white, horny guy in a nightclub. In that one venue, yeah, women are the choosers. But in broader society, the premise that "women are the selectors" doesn't hold up.
and why they have worked on birth control and abortion?
they supports eugenics?

  #21  
05-02-2012, 05:29 PM
NPC
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,863


what's wrong with feminism?

i hear that word too fucking often

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottomline View Post
I got stoned so it accessed deep area's of my brain.
  #22  
05-02-2012, 05:36 PM
HelpMeOBWan
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8


See, now this is how you get a woman to fuck you. I'd sleep with you village and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!!11!!







  #23  
05-02-2012, 07:57 PM
TheGreatSodini's Avatar
TheGreatSodini
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Looks Law research lab
Posts: 498


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
1) A woman's sexual desirability or "advantage" as you put it is limited to a very few years. It declines rapidly after that whereas a man's desirability increases with his status, earning power, and age. A woman who ages loses beauty and social and economic power. A basic point here is that one cannot separate biology from the social.

2) Childbearing and pregnancy are hugely risky for women. It's only in the last 60 years that most women in developed countries survive childbirth. This relates to point 1: biology does not confer upon women status. If anything, biology makes sexual activity risky for women.

Feminists would contest the idea that women have an advantage on the sexual marketplace. You're thinking from the perspective of a young, white, horny guy in a nightclub. In that one venue, yeah, women are the choosers. But in broader society, the premise that "women are the selectors" doesn't hold up.

1) Have you not seen the multitude of threads here with ugly, handicapped, retarded, old, fat bitches getting 100's of date inquires from guys. Some of these guys are male model caliber and yet have to stoop to the level of begging for dates with these types of women.

2) Birth control makes this argument null and void.

Women are pretty much in a buyer's market when it comes to dating at ANY level. The only men who can select form women are either male models or are extremely wealthy or famous.

  #24  
05-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


A bunch of whores running around while the majority of men are reduced to masturbation and solitude. Apparently Jamie thinks that this is the right direction for the human race. Any negative implications this will cause on society should be disregarded in the name of "equality". (That's what the feminazis want of course.)

Jamie, you're fucking stupid.

  #25  
05-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,983


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovember View Post
The answer to this question is VERY long.

This video covers the most serious problems with feminism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__PJ8ymliw
I hate people who point at feminism as the root cause for the drop in the standard of living in the west. It''s as if they completely ignore the fact that it is the rich hoarding wealth and the third world taking back ownership of its resources which are the reasons why our economies are in decline. By obfuscating and confusing this issue she's not a only a traitor to women, she's also a traitor to working people. If bitches like her don't like feminism they should move to a Muslim country and see for themselves how wonderful women have it over there.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #26  
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
I hate people who point at feminism as the root cause for the drop in the standard of living in the west. It''s as if they completely ignore the fact that it is the rich hoarding wealth and the third world taking back ownership of its resources which are the reasons why our economies are in decline. By obfuscating and confusing this issue she's not a only a traitor to women, she's also a traitor to working people. If bitches like her don't like feminism they should move to a Muslim country and see for themselves how wonderful women have it over there.
Go suck Micheal Moore's cock.

  #27  
05-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,983


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnegan View Post
What is this babble? Feminism has nothing to do with reproductive success or 'PUA'. That's a different topic. It's simply a will for the female to have different or preferred rights than the male however it's advertised or whatever cloaking device is applied to it.
If women had preferred rights the earning disparity between men and women wouldn't exist. Also, look at any country in the developed world and you'll realize that, although they make up more than half the population in most countries, women are severely under represented in government. Jamie99 is correct. You remove the artificial constraints on women and our loser men are even worse off. But instead of being thankful that feminism exposes this, you rail against it instead of pointing your ire where it really belongs.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #28  
05-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,983


Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Go suck Micheal Moore's cock.
Micahel Moore is a limp wristed faggot. I prefer Fidel and Che Guevara. They had the balls to expell the Cuban oligarchs and leave them tilting at windmills in Miami.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #29  
05-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,983


Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
A bunch of whores running around while the majority of men are reduced to masturbation and solitude. Apparently Jamie thinks that this is the right direction for the human race. Any negative implications this will cause on society should be disregarded in the name of "equality". (That's what the feminazis want of course.)

Jamie, you're fucking stupid.
You're a fucking idiot. If men are reduced to masturbation and solitude, then they should ask how they got there instead of bitching about women. They actually did something to improve their lot which is more that can be said about you sniveling pussies.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #30  
05-02-2012, 09:31 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Micahel Moore is a limp wristed faggot. I prefer Fidel and Che Guevara. They had the balls to expell the Cuban oligarchs and leave them tilting at windmills in Miami.
Watch out, you're in for some hysterical pms from resident idiot Icarus.

If these kids studied even half the things they railed against they would be more articulate and persuasive even if they then choose to defend the rotten, corrupt systems of economic and social oppression they have such blind faith in now.

__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
Reply

Tags
230 = self-admitted feminist cunt, 230 loses argument: starts to condescend, 230 sez he is a woman - but really has micropenis, 230 sucks horse cock at hialeah park, 230 thinks she is intelligent, 230's BF died after 230 prolapsed him with cactus, 230's vagina smells like old socks, abou diaby = dumb, Abou Diaby = sucks 230's penis, Abou Diaby is mentally retarded, abou diaby jamie99 fidel castro gay threesome, confirmed: 2shitzo killed her bf and puahate!, Icarus = dumbass, Icarus thinks he's intelligent, Jamie99 anal hook rope tied & dragged by racehorse, My butthole smells like last week's trash, village=2shitzo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz