PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
There's a post about puahate on Jezebel Thread Tools Search Thread
  #31  
05-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Ssandro's Avatar
Ssandro
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: writing phd
Posts: 2,380


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Ssandro is the George W Bush of PUA Hate. He's just a rich, entitled dumb fuck who thinks he's smart.
Says the man who made this thread

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=27108

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1351374&postcount=10







  #32  
05-02-2012, 09:30 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,200


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
No. The trolls here should stop posting the woman hating crap and focus on hating PUAs. As it stands right now we're a joke and the companies that swindle dudes out of their hard earned money don't take us seriously any more. Those of us who preicted this would happen give you and all the other trolls a big middle finger for turning a once prominent PUA deterrent into a four chan for virgins.
Well said. I agree mostly. Rightly or wrongly, that's not going to happen without moderation. As anyone can see, people will derail a thread attacking PUAs into an irrelevant argument or just plain shit posting. That's always been the nature of the site, and some people do it more than others.

Without moderation the quality of posts will eb and flow with the people here. You only have limited influence over that. Chances are, whichever people are venting or trolling the most in Shitty Advice are at a point in their lives where they just have way more time to do that than you. Their post counts always shoot up as soon as they join. You can't compete, when someone has no job or no hobbies and are mentally ill.

The site is what it is. We enjoy the ability to post censor-free. Why can't they? It is the point of the site, and what makes it stand out from the others. Obviously SA is getting out of control, so maybe a temporary solution might be to limit it, but that's Nich's and not our call to make.

  #33  
05-02-2012, 09:34 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,200


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
The first part of that quote is mine:

"A HB5 with gonorrhea is still higher value than a male 8 or possibly even 9 in western society. "

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1326300&postcount=13

Excellent. The fact that they apparently took it as literal is even more satisfying.
Awesome! You're now part of a proud tradition of trolls who've been taken literally by the media.



  #34  
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,929


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
Says the man who made this thread

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=27108

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1351374&postcount=10
Sorry, dude, but although we come from affluent families, we couldn't be any more different.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #35  
05-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,929


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Well said. I agree mostly. Rightly or wrongly, that's not going to happen without moderation. As anyone can see, people will derail a thread attacking PUAs into an irrelevant argument or just plain shit posting. That's always been the nature of the site, and some people do it more than others.

Without moderation the quality of posts will eb and flow with the people here. You only have limited influence over that. Chances are, whichever people are venting or trolling the most in Shitty Advice are at a point in their lives where they just have way more time to do that than you. Their post counts always shoot up as soon as they join. You can't compete, when someone has no job or no hobbies and are mentally ill.

The site is what it is. We enjoy the ability to post censor-free. Why can't they? It is the point of the site, and what makes it stand out from the others. Obviously SA is getting out of control, so maybe a temporary solution might be to limit it, but that's Nich's and not our call to make.
I don't think it's down to moderation. The PUA bashing used to be this forum's raison d'etre and now most of the activity is centered around virgins arguing whether women prefer looks, money or status. Personally, I think that phasing out of the Shitty advice section would help us focus more on clowning on PUAs. Which, to me, is way more fun than reading about some angry virgins dealing with their Asburgers. Besides, I bet most of the fags who relentlessly post shit about LMS are really plants from PUA companies looking to undermine this forum's credibility.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #36  
05-02-2012, 11:02 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote quote:

Here, you'll find the sad, scary, skeezy world of men who have turned their backs on said seduction community after spending thousands of dollars on "educational materials," seminars, and boot camps to no avail.


A HB5 [hot babe whose hotness is a 5 out of 10] with gonorrhea is still higher value than a male 9 in western society," complained one poster. "Oh, but wait. Necrophilia exists. So, to
sum up: women can be DEAD and get laid more than an average looking male,"


A super gold nugget - read this you loser freaks --- But why are men like them on PuaHate in the first place?

Because they're angry and unaware that it's their inability to see women as anything other than "a pair of tits and a cunt" is what's impeding their ability to actually meet and charm women.


The men that lurk in the PuaHate forums are almost worse than the PUAs themselves, because they only see women as objects that exist solely to make them feel better about their own pathetic lives.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #37  
05-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Swishbuck's Avatar
Swishbuck
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 538


Does valkyre know that no one reads his blabbering posts?







  #38  
05-02-2012, 11:08 PM
TheRealTruth
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 136


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Personally, I think that phasing out of the Shitty advice section would help us focus more on clowning on PUAs.
But the shitty advice section is obviously a joke anyway. It's called shitty advice (not good advice, helpful advice, or even advice). Anyone who comes to this site should be ale to get the joke.

  #39  
05-02-2012, 11:11 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


They obviously read my post/rants enough to make an article about the shittiness of puahate.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #40  
05-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Purple
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 736


This article could have been so much better with a little character analysis. We're all being lumped in with the LMS zealots, and she misses people like Macimate, Confidence, and our local guru Hyxtery.







  #41  
05-02-2012, 11:25 PM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


I am LOLing pretty hard now.

The trolls in Shitty Advice have basically trolled Jezebel, which itself is a feminist troll site.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinpokoBlood View Post
LMS is not about getting laid.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
  #42  
05-02-2012, 11:36 PM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
I am LOLing pretty hard now.

The trolls in Shitty Advice have basically trolled Jezebel, which itself is a feminist troll site.
There are no comments on the article which means they are somewhere else.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #43  
05-03-2012, 12:55 AM
jiggleben's Avatar
jiggleben
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: los angeles
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to jiggleben


this site it nothing but a joke to me. i come here to laugh at all you angry people. and to piss you off. i like that part too.



__________________
the jeffy show was a waste of my time. he'll never be as good as my therapist. stupid fucking douche bag.






  #44  
05-03-2012, 01:32 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
PUAhaters spend their time swapping LMS dating "tips" that are so disgusting they almost seem like jokes.
And no it is not the 1st time they made an article about puahate. The first was about gunwitch in puahate.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #45  
05-03-2012, 01:36 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggleben View Post
this site it nothing but a joke to me. i come here to laugh at all you angry people. and to piss you off. i like that part too.
No, the website is not for lulz.

If you have read the intro page

"Revealing the buttholes, jizz and micropenis of puahaters use by faggots to lure insecure weak men into an anal prolapsing orgy and profit from them."

@jiggleben

You are not mature enough to be able to read the INTRO page then you should GTFO of this website.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #46  
05-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Neg the target's Avatar
Neg the target
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,217


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Personally, I think that phasing out of the Shitty advice section would help us focus more on clowning on PUAs.
The PUA industry is on life support. There isn't much PUA bashing going on on puahate because there aren't many PUAs left to bash.







  #47  
05-03-2012, 01:54 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neg the target View Post
There isn't much PUA bashing going on on puahate
I disagree.

The reason that there is not much bashing on puahate is because it is not gonna change the fact that no matter how many times they bash pua's, "It's not going to make them lose their virginity or magically get them laid with stunning beautiful women."

Bashing on pick up will not alter their pathetic miserable existence.

Conclusion: PUAhate has failed to get them laid so the natural result is a puahate rebellion.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #48  
05-03-2012, 02:52 AM
LooksTheory's Avatar
LooksTheory
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,227


Lol lol at quoting my signature. They have been well and truly trolled

  #49  
05-03-2012, 03:30 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Jezebel i hope the owner of the site gets raped







  #50  
05-03-2012, 03:31 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Puahate i hope the owner of the site gets raped

  #51  
05-03-2012, 03:31 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


both of the posts were sexist and degrading towards women

  #52  
05-03-2012, 04:10 AM
hell yeah's Avatar
hell yeah
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: titstanistan
Posts: 930


Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorious BIG View Post
"Women are just a pair of tits and a cunt."

Not true.

There is also an anus and a mouth.

The anus must be skin coloured, though. Or bleaching is advised.
+1

__________________
230 must go






  #53  
05-03-2012, 04:16 AM
PuaHateBot Bot's Avatar
PuaHateBot Bot
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 937


Valkyrie; a bunch of veins, ligaments and sacks of goo.

  #54  
05-03-2012, 04:17 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by PuaHateBot Bot View Post
Valkyrie; a bunch of veins, ligaments and sacks of goo.
It's alive!!!

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #55  
05-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Godless
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Science and Outer Space
Posts: 6,640


Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishbuck View Post
Does valkyre know that no one reads his blabbering posts?
No idea, I've had him on "ignore" for a few months now.







  #56  
05-03-2012, 04:24 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
I disagree.

The reason that there is not much bashing on puahate is because it is not gonna change the fact that no matter how many times they bash pua's, "It's not going to make them lose their virginity or magically get them laid with stunning beautiful women."

Bashing on pick up will not alter their pathetic miserable existence.

Conclusion: PUAhate has failed to get them laid so the natural result is a puahate rebellion.



http://puahate.com/picture.php?albumid=71&pictureid=353

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #57  
05-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Godless
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Science and Outer Space
Posts: 6,640


Holy shit, I just read some of this article, they've quoted one of my posts

Quote:
"Honestly I don't know what to do- set up a male model's profile and lure out stinky bitches to educate and purify, or set up a fake stupid cunt ugly profile and lure out all the losers men who message me to say how beautiful I am and how much they would love for me to become their princess," wondered yet another.
http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1358618&postcount=2

I feel violated. I didn't sign up here for crazy feminist bitches to stalk and quote me outside of context and outside of puahate. Nicholaus needs to make the shitty advice section private.

  #58  
05-03-2012, 05:23 AM
ShittyAdvice
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,056


There is a difference between being ugly and being average. An average joe with a likable personality can get layed. Even ugly men can get layed with their

disadvantage. I've seen it happen. If you have a bad personality you have no chance though.







  #59  
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
colver84
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,839


I'm impressed aesexx got quoted especially as the guy has only been on here a few months. He is the voice of the people!

But yeah jezebel suffers from a sense of humour deficit and are completely incapable of understanding irony and trolling.

the reason why the puahate section is declining is because we aren't getting very many new members and the existing members just aren't that connected with the industry anymore. plus the companies involved are keeping a low profile

also after a while you stop hating and realize that it was your own fault for believing that Nature's laws could be overwritten by a few cheap gimmicks.

At least by grounding things in terms of looks money status we have a back to basics movement on here.

  #60  
05-03-2012, 06:23 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
movement on here.
bowel movement?

or



http://puahate.com/picture.php?albumid=71&pictureid=354

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
Reply

Tags
230 = Sees a threat around every corner, 230 jacked his micropenis to the article. Faggot, 230 overreacts.. again, aexexx gettin recognition, feminists disgusting animals, haters gonna hate, some nice gems by aexexx in there, starkruzr = mangina, starkruzr drinks the jizz a bell
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz