PuaHate Random

There's a post about puahate on Jezebel Thread Tools Search Thread
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Swishbuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkruzr View Post
Straight male devoted Jizz reader here, guys.
Congratulations on your nomination for the PUAHATE

05-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth22 View Post
The "Shitty advice" forum contradicts your whole statment. And proves that there tons of frusatered versions on this forum and well as homosexuals who are trying to push the gay agenda and make it cool to be gay

05-04-2012, 12:12 PM
onenatural

Quote:
\Can't we just say "take the PUA stuff that's useful in boosting confidence and socialization ability and ditch the misogynist shit" and have done with it?
PUA will give you fake confidence and actually reduce your socialization ability. There's basically nothing good about it. It will turn you into an antisocial weirdo with a god complex if you actually practice what they preach.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
05-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Swishbuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
PUA will give you fake confidence and actually reduce your socialization ability. There's basically nothing good about it. It will turn you into an antisocial weirdo with a god complex if you actually practice what they preach.
That's if you're lucky.

If you're really fucked up you'll turn into SMASH99 or RSD ROGER and become a complete and total social retard, you'll get kicked out of bars, malls, restaurants, and virtually every public social setting in your community and become a pariah. You'll spend thousands of dollars thinking "success" is right around the corner and ostracize everyone you know in the process, while developing long-standing damaging views about not only women but other men and yourself.

Also, you'll spend hours and hours writing in depth reviews of the BLUEPRINT but you'll forget to save it.

(sorry bro, couldn't resist!)

05-04-2012, 03:08 PM
starkruzr

OK. So, therapy, exercise, get out in the world and do interesting things to become an interesting person.

Amen.

Oh and Jezebel is hilarious and great.

If you are a straight male and actually love women you should probably make sure you know what it is they're concerned about/interested in. Just a thought.

Criticizing this is like being one of those silly fucksticks who gets all grossed out by menstruation and can't even talk about it. Guess what, chief -- one week out of every month this is going to be affecting any woman you get involved with. If it doesn't, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

05-04-2012, 03:25 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Oh and Jezebel is hilarious and great.

If you are a straight male and actually love women you should probably make sure you know what it is they're concerned about/interested in. Just a thought.

Criticizing this is like being one of those silly fucksticks who gets all grossed out by menstruation and can't even talk about it. Guess what, chief -- one week out of every month this is going to be affecting any woman you get involved with. If it doesn't, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
Jezebel is a rag. That's about the only thing it's got in common with being on the rag. If I want to know what a woman is interested in - I'll just ask her. Chances are, her perspective is unique and she'll know what she's interested in. If you're a straight male who loves women, that'll be where you start.

05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Svall

this guy is from jezebel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vT43E1rZykk

05-04-2012, 05:04 PM
masterpiece

That the thing I learned about the ego, it never really goes away. You can morph it and shift it, make it small, makeit big,but itnevergoes away. You must lie down beforeKaliand accept the fact you can't escape nature.

05-04-2012, 05:07 PM
puaguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
That the thing I learned about the ego, it never really goes away. You can morph it and shift it, make it small, makeit big,but itnevergoes away. You must lie down beforeKaliand accept the fact you can't escape nature.
Good shit bromosexual. Making that my facebook status. HELL NO you cant have my fb Alan, dont even ask.

05-04-2012, 06:15 PM
starkruzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Jezebel is a rag. That's about the only thing it's got in common with being on the rag. If I want to know what a woman is interested in - I'll just ask her. Chances are, her perspective is unique and she'll know what she's interested in. If you're a straight male who loves women, that'll be where you start.
This is sort of like saying "if I want to know what the perspective of a guy who feels he's been shafted by the PUA community is, I'll just ask him."

Online discussion and news aggregation is not useless. And I don't think Jez is a rag; it's got a lot of smart writers.

05-04-2012, 06:31 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Online discussion and news aggregation is not useless. And I don't think Jez is a rag; it's got a lot of smart writers.
If you like rags, that's fine. Each to his own. I wouldn't read one just to find out what women are interested in, because if I'm not interested in it, chances are it's not what we're going to connect on anyway.

05-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Clitorious BIG

Don't trust an animal that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

05-05-2012, 04:15 AM
gerad

05-05-2012, 04:17 AM
gerad

05-05-2012, 04:17 AM
gerad

05-05-2012, 02:32 PM
starkruzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
durr hurr male privilege doesn't exist
Brool cory, sto.

05-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Purple

Quote:
Brool cory, sto.

05-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Nicholaus

Before jezebel article, puahate twitter followers: 10,000

After jezebel article, puahate twitter followers: 26,000

05-06-2012, 12:08 PM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

05-06-2012, 02:27 PM
onenatural

Quote:

When the fuck did you get that idea?
05-07-2012, 10:20 AM
TheTruth22

Quote:
You get the point Nicholaus, if you ever wanna see puahate in the mainstream, there is gonna be things that need to change like, the disgusting pictures of homosexual acts and pictures of people with their heads blown off. The racists language of the forum (especially towards asians). The "shitty advice" forum which contradicts the message of the forum. Puahate has the potential to be huge, with the right leadership and direction.

05-07-2012, 10:24 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
You get the point Nicholaus, if you ever wanna see puahate in the mainstream, there is gonna be things that need to change like, the disgusting pictures of homosexual acts and pictures of people with their heads blown off. The racists language of the forum (especially towards asians). The "shitty advice" forum which contradicts the message of the forum. Puahate has the potential to be huge, with the right leadership and direction.
Isn't 4chan huge, well known in the mainstream, and features all those things and more?

05-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Nicholaus

Quote:

When trying to get somewhere, you don't always get to have every step along the way how you like it. Sometimes you have to allow things you dislike, in order to get to the final destination.

05-07-2012, 10:39 AM
TheTruth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Isn't 4chan huge, well known in the mainstream, and features all those things and more?
Last time I checked 4chan was a group of hackers, no?

05-07-2012, 10:43 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
No.

05-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Purple

Quote:
Why do you go around giving advice on website management when you're this ignorant?

05-07-2012, 12:54 PM
TheTruth22

Quote:

When trying to get somewhere, you don't always get to have every step along the way how you like it. Sometimes you have to allow things you dislike, in order to get to the final destination.
So basically what your saying is, your fine with the gay pictures and violet pictures being posted?

and quite frankly I'm dissapointed by your answer, it's something Mode One would say

05-07-2012, 12:55 PM
TheTruth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Why do you go around giving advice on website management when you're this ignorant?
I'm more instersted in the stock market these days then forums which have no barring on helping me $$$ wise. I come on here for the laughs because I 'm fascinated by some of you guys and Tyler Durden

05-07-2012, 01:02 PM
PUA

Quote:
I'm more instersted in the stock market these days then forums which have no barring on helping me $$$ wise.
Oh boy.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
05-08-2012, 06:31 AM
Vash

Quote:
I'm more instersted in the stock market these days then forums which have no barring on helping me $$$ wise. I come on here for the laughs because I 'm fascinated by some of you guys and Tyler Durden
You do know that the stock markets are entirely manipulated by big banks who gamble amongst each other with taxpayer money?

Tags
230 = Sees a threat around every corner, 230 jacked his micropenis to the article. Faggot, 230 overreacts.. again, aexexx gettin recognition, feminists disgusting animals, haters gonna hate, some nice gems by aexexx in there, starkruzr = mangina, starkruzr drinks the jizz a bell