Vincent Cassel
Except cassel's not ugly he just played ugly roles like in la haine

They've been together almost twenty years and
He was good looking (in french way) when they got together

bellucci just hasn't aged

http://tinyurl.com/d4cfj7w

05-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Sazzi

Well. I agree that he is not that ugly, but he is not a guy who's listed as the "sexiest man in the world" either.

It's just interesting to see how these men who got MONEY + FAME end up getting ugly to average women.

Even good looking A-list celebs ends up with average-looking women. Just look at Matt Damon's wife.

05-12-2012, 09:26 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazzi View Post
Well. I agree that he is not that ugly, but he is not a guy who's listed as the "sexiest man in the world" either.

It's just interesting to see how these men who got MONEY + FAME end up getting ugly to average women.

Even good looking A-list celebs ends up with average-looking women. Just look at Matt Damon's wife.

his eyes make me want to cum all over my keyboard

05-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Sugar

Quote:

She´s argentinian. Completely average here, and probably also in US. Probably she´s like most women here, but americans totally dig chicks like that. They can make you go mad if you´re not used to them. Beware of these whores.

05-12-2012, 10:11 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
She´s argentinian. Completely average here, and probably also in US. Probably she´s like most women here, but americans totally dig chicks like that. They can make you go mad if you´re not used to them. Beware of these whores.
hes dating down, she is less attractive even compared to "attractive" indian actresses (a darker-skinned comparable).

05-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Sazzi

Quote:
Autism is right.
She probably has other qualities though, than her looks.

05-12-2012, 10:21 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
Autism is right.
She probably has other qualities though, than her looks.
yes, she had a nosejob, however: still in another league compared to the woman that Damon married.

05-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Sugar

I agree with both of you guys. Of course he´s dating down. And of course she has some extra too.

If I saw that photo I´d think "oh look, Matt Damon took her clean lady to the oscars... he´s such a nice man!". Seriously, she looks like his latina maid.

05-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
yes, she had a nosejob, however: still in another league compared to the woman that Damon married.

That photo is super photoshopped. She´s totally average. Maybe a 6 in a good day? I´d probably wouldn´t walk her holding hands being scared of someone seeing me. Seriously. Would fuck her, sure, but wouldn´t tell the world about it.

He´s goodlooking, famous, rich and has top celebrity status.

05-12-2012, 10:32 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
That photo is super photoshopped. She´s totally average. Maybe a 6 in a good day? I´d probably wouldn´t walk her holding hands being scared of someone seeing me. Seriously. Would fuck her, sure, but wouldn´t tell the world about it.

He´s goodlooking, famous, rich and has top celebrity status.
wrong, shes one of the very few indian actresses that I would even consider in the 8+ category.

05-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Chloroform

What's funny about this is that you guys fail to see the alpha/dominant traits these men possess. It's not their money that gets women (it doesn't hurt) but the fact that you become a genuine player when you're headlining major motion pictures. If Danny Devito wasn't a comedian, odds are he'd be just another old, fat, depressed slob working a menial job and not getting laid. But when you factor in his loud, charismatic personality, it switches things up.

Mark Zuckerberg didn't start getting laid until he created Facebook. If it wasn't for that, he'd be another programmer with a dissatisfied sex life... if he could even get laid.

Matt Damon's wife is a model. Are you guys banging models better looking than her? If not, put your dicks back in pants, zip up, and go get some tail of your own instead of bitching that you need money and status to get laid. Picking up women is easy. Even if you're a poor schmuck. Getting away with date rape... not so much.

05-12-2012, 10:40 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform View Post
It's not their money that gets women (it doesn't hurt) but the fact that you become a genuine player when you're headlining major motion pictures.
read: LMS = Looks + Money + Status

you nailed the M (you didn't need to mention that it "doesn't hurt")

you missed: equating "the fact that you become a genuine player when you're headlining major motion pictures" to S.

"alpha" has nothing to do with it, alpha = f(LMS)

05-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Sazzi

Quote:
What's funny about this is that you guys fail to see the alpha/dominant traits these men possess. It's not their money that gets women (it doesn't hurt) but the fact that you become a genuine player when you're headlining major motion pictures.
I agree that everyone (almost) can get laid.
I've fucked several women myself.
What's interesting here is that some of the above men posses "money" and "fame".
Wouldn't this equal attracting better looking chicks?
In most of these cases, no.

There are exceptions of course.

05-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
wrong, shes one of the very few indian actresses that I would even consider in the 8+ category.

I don´t know why you talk about indians. Matt Damon´s argentinian, so I am. Never talked about indians!

05-12-2012, 10:52 PM
autism
Banned

Quote:
I don´t know why you talk about indians. Matt Damon´s argentinian, so I am. Never talked about indians!
simple - I have 2 categories of women: white, and .

when looking at women, they aren't judged against white women (doing so would be like comparing wolves to sheep), so I have to judge them with women of similar skintone. I agree with you though: indian women are grotesque for the most part, even the top actresses. However, this one is better than Damon's wife.

05-13-2012, 02:05 AM
Sazzi

This is a more extreme example, than Matt Damon.

Brian Laudrup, a retired Danish football player.
Here he is with his wife.

05-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Macimate

Quote:

Laudrup really is a grotesque example. He's not ugly either. There's another side of the story aswell. They've been together since he was 16, maybe she was better looking then. That's many years ago..

05-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Sazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macimate View Post
Laudrup really is a grotesque example. He's not ugly either. There's another side of the story aswell. They've been together since he was 16, maybe she was better looking then. That's many years ago..
I know. It's very bizarre!

05-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Django Reinhardt

Schweinsteiger, german football (soccer) player

05-13-2012, 06:45 AM
gravitycantforget

celebrity - normally = money so its no surprise that ugly guys can get better looking women - to be honest Cassel is the only one getting significantly better woman

05-13-2012, 08:09 AM
looksvsgame

love is blind i guess.....looks are for ons and flings, basically sex......but long term relationships ppl put more emphasis on other shit

05-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Neil Strauss

The guys on the forum at SLA are really a great bunch. They have helped me to pay Mystery's club bills and fund my travel all over the world. I love those guys.

05-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Sugar

Carlos Tevez girlfriend. She´s a famous actress. He´s ugly as hell, doesn´t even have an education, comes from a really poor place, have scars all over his neck, etc.

05-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Sugar

Campi - Denise Dumas.

Comedian with model/actress. He´s bald, short and ugly.

05-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Sazzi

Yes.

People are generally making the assumption that MONEY + STATUS = hot chicks!

This isn't true. I'm not saying that it can't help you, but looking at these examples it isn't getting you HOT chicks.

05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Purple

Maybe you people are forgetting these guys have a public image to uphold. Having an average looking wife makes them seem more human and accessible to the general populace. In reality any one of these men has a string of sexy female fans to satisfy their urges.

Brian Laudrup is probably the best example of this. If he's really been with that woman since 16, at this point he probably just stays with her to keep up the appearance of a happy family for the sake of his children. Meanwhile he's laying pipe to an endless string of cute danish girls behind closed doors, and his wife is entertaining herself with some freaky sex with a male prostitute.

05-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:

Which one is the football player?

05-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Harpoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Maybe you people are forgetting these guys have a public image to uphold. Having an average looking wife makes them seem more human and accessible to the general populace. In reality any one of these men has a string of sexy female fans to satisfy their urges.
i think that must be it.. at least i hope so. otherwise the situation in the US is really fucked up, cause in other parts of the world most guys wouldn't touch any of those girls except for monica belucci and DJ whatevers wife

Tags
a real doll escapes from macimate's basement, betas 4 life = macimate's personal anthem, incel virgins cuss women theyre invisible to, macimate = amogged by tags, macimate = butthurt by tags, macimate = cries himself to orgasm, macimate = cuckolded by nature, macimate = eats potatoes for a living, macimate = never had a friend, macimate = rejected by life, macimate = wears his mothers bra and panties, macimate mated with a tag and gave birth to a turd, macimate raised by leopard skin purse, macimate: tags don't lie, priest walks into a bar amogs macimate, smell that fart? macimate's ejaculated, tags hurt macimate's feelings