PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Pheromone kid Thread Tools Search Thread
05-18-2012, 06:45 PM
grayman

Hi to all,
Wondered if anyone knows anything about the "pheromone kid".
Have they met him?
Has anyone seen him in action?
Do his methods work?
Is he full of shit, or is he legit???

Btw, as a side note, has anyone here been following his methods and if they do, have they worked for you? What sort of success have you gotten? What works and what doesn't?

Many thanks in advance
- Grayman

05-18-2012, 06:57 PM
puaguru

LEGIT! Do whatever he says to the T bro.

ps. what does he say?

05-18-2012, 07:37 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I looked him up. Sounds like a total Douchebag with a capital D.

About Ethan Valentino

I am the founder of "Surreal Seduction" methodology which specifically focuses on seduction in European countries (which is different from the stupid techniques all these american PUAs try to apply around here).

On my spare time I am an eccentric bassist, a self-taught poet, a decent photographer, a mediocre painter, an enthusiast climber, an explorer of femininity, a profound lover of everything being unusual, an avid Schoenberg listener.

05-19-2012, 06:34 AM
Lefty 

And so, with these concrete facts I conclude that the Clangers did NOT actually visit the moon.

05-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Sazzi

"10 minute seduction"

http://bradp.com/pheromone-kid-10-minute-seduction

Would like to know who he is too. If anyone got info about who he is.. PM me

05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Good Looking Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
I looked him up. Sounds like a total Douchebag with a capital D.

About Ethan Valentino

I am the founder of "Surreal Seduction" methodology which specifically focuses on seduction in European countries (which is different from the stupid techniques all these american PUAs try to apply around here).

On my spare time I am an eccentric bassist, a self-taught poet, a decent photographer, a mediocre painter, an enthusiast climber, an explorer of femininity, a profound lover of everything being unusual, an avid Schoenberg listener.
That's not him. That was this guy that took his name and tried to rip people off- posing as a BradP instructor.

different guy.

The pheromone kidd was legit has far as he could do what he said, of course it took many tries, the same as any super aggressive methods. As far as 'quality' - the guy was ACTUALLY a homeless guy (no joke) for the majority of time when he was doing the 10 minute technique. most of the time has had some status in the metal-head scene (Even though he was homeless) he played a fill-in for certain bands and would try the methods on the chicks after the show. interesting situation

05-19-2012, 04:06 PM
professorbadass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Looking Loser View Post
That's not him. That was this guy that took his name and tried to rip people off- posing as a BradP instructor.

different guy.

The pheromone kidd was legit has far as he could do what he said, of course it took many tries, the same as any super aggressive methods. As far as 'quality' - the guy was ACTUALLY a homeless guy (no joke) for the majority of time when he was doing the 10 minute technique. most of the time has had some status in the metal-head scene (Even though he was homeless) he played a fill-in for certain bands and would try the methods on the chicks after the show. interesting situation

And thus, doesn't sound like something you can teach other guys in non similar situations to do. Sounds like a band member getting laid by metal head groupies and based on that alone....correct me if I'm wrong. Not a teachable, any guy can do this method

05-19-2012, 04:23 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Thanks GLL.

What does the pheremone kidd's 10 minute method entail? I looked around a bit, but I couldn't figure it out without watching some youtube clips.

What city did he work out of? How long ago was it? Can you tell us more about him? Why did he call himself "pheremone kidd"?

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely curious.

Quote:

different guy.

05-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Junkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorbadass View Post
And thus, doesn't sound like something you can teach other guys in non similar situations to do. Sounds like a band member getting laid by metal head groupies and based on that alone....correct me if I'm wrong. Not a teachable, any guy can do this method
Yeah. Duh. That's Brad P and all his coaches.

1. Become band member in bands that have oversexualized groupies.
2. Fuck a groupie.
3. Package and sell as a complete system for 45 year old IT consultants in Nashua, NH

Sorta like Paul Janka.

1. Be born exceptionally good looking and to a country club lifestyle.
2. Approach women as a rich good looking guy.
3. Package and sell as a complete system for 45 year old IT consultants in Nashua, NH

05-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Good Looking Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorbadass View Post
its learnable and doable... but not really teachable for the reason that its such as low % method.. kinda venue dependent among "that crowd". I agree that a bass guitarist doing it on groupie is way different. I can't say that thats the ONLY girls he got though.. i dont know. he was homeless though, so thats pretty crazy. if you think about it though, there's a lot of homeless guys in NYC and DC that start touching themselves on subways and staring at girls, so i dont doubt it.

its not so much a 'music crowd' thing.. its mainly REALLY drunk girls

theres less to it than he talks about though
its basically politely saying "im going to jerk off, come watch, im not going to touch you. I swear." half the time the girl think your BSing her, but they follow (you gotta grab their hand and start walking).

i think its insightful because the guy isnt a fuckin PUA .. hes just a guy who hits on a million girls with aggressive stuff and scores sometimes.. imagine that

05-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Good Looking Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Thanks GLL.

What does the pheremone kidd's 10 minute method entail? I looked around a bit, but I couldn't figure it out without watching some youtube clips.

What city did he work out of? How long ago was it? Can you tell us more about him? Why did he call himself "pheremone kidd"?

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely curious.

taking girls in bathroom in 10minutes, so he can jerk off to them (sometimes it turns into more I guess)

he doesnt.. hes not a PUA. he never taught anyone either. hes married supposedly and stopped doing this stuff a long time ago and got his life together. BradP just interviewed him. for the standard of PU/get game audios, its actually pretty good. its not put into a proper context however

wont be on youtube though, he had nothing to do with community pu and frankly thought it was completely stupid, he wanted no part of it i gather

nothing like this would fly to the mainstream cause he has to creep out lots of girls... community game is all about not getting rejected and making girls laugh and making up problems for people.

and so forth-
http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=26503

by PU standards he would he considered horrible, even though he prob got laid more than all the mainstream instructors combined, albeit with lower quality women.. by both of our standards

05-19-2012, 05:18 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Hey, thanks. Do you have a photo of him? That would be an epic "get" for this forum-- and yours.

Quote:
taking girls in bathroom in 10minutes, so he can jerk off to them (sometimes it turns into more I guess)

he doesnt.. hes not a PUA. he never taught anyone either. hes married supposedly and stopped doing this stuff a long time ago and got his life together. BradP just interviewed him. for the standard of PU/get game audios, its actually pretty good. its not put into a proper context however

wont be on youtube though, he had nothing to do with community pu and frankly thought it was completely stupid, he wanted no part of it i gather

nothing like this would fly to the mainstream cause he has to creep out lots of girls... community game is all about not getting rejected and making girls laugh and making up problems for people.

and so forth-
http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=26503

by PU standards he would he considered horrible, even though he prob got laid more than all the mainstream instructors combined, albeit with lower quality women.. by both of our standards

05-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Good Looking Loser

nah i dont, i dont think anyone does
picture- overweight guy, dreads, medium height, half black i think, tshirts too big for him

no one would recognize him, no one has met him or seen him.. wasnt ever in a known rock band. random guy

05-19-2012, 05:24 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
nah i dont, i dont think anyone does
picture- overweight guy, dreads, medium height, half black i think, tshirts too big for him

no one would recognize him, no one has met him or seen him.. wasnt ever in a known rock band. random guy

Interesting. Thanks dude.

05-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Sazzi

Tags
230 doesnt know wtf she is talking about, ignore 230 for a day starts tomorrow