PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Looks or personality? The ultimate Svall conclusion Thread Tools Search Thread
07-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Svall

Guys, for attraction it really is 50% looks, 50% personality, you have to work on both

For getting laid however it is becomes 50% logistics, 25% looks and 25% personality.

Logistics are super important.

Example: if you end up sleeping in the same bed with a female friend because lots of people are crashing at the same place, the probability that you're gonna cuddle during the night and fuck in the morning is extremely high!!

07-14-2012, 03:25 AM
jamie99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svall View Post
Guys, for attraction it really is 50% looks, 50% personality, you have to work on both

For getting laid however it is becomes 50% logistics, 25% looks and 25% personality.

Logistics are super important.

Example: if you end up sleeping in the same bed with a female friend because lots of people are crashing at the same place, the probability that you're gonna cuddle during the night and fuck in the morning is extremely high!!
It doesn't work that way. When we evaluate others it is processed through a layered system: the first layer being how you look. If you don't pass this test the other qualities you have will not matter.

The science is: women decide if they want to know more about you within the first few moments.

There is no point in having a great personality if you are rejected before you can display it.

In some ways no factor which contributes towards your overall attractiveness is more important than the other -- it's just they come into play at different stages.

07-14-2012, 03:37 AM
gravitycantforget

LOOKS = SUN in the solar system, PERSONALITY = JUPITER, biggest planet but utterly dwarved by the sun

07-14-2012, 03:39 AM
PUAhater

Attraction is 40% about looks.

The other 60% are also looks.

07-14-2012, 03:45 AM
CybeI
Banned

science says that it's 95% looks, 5% the car you drive

07-14-2012, 03:55 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
It doesn't work that way. When we evaluate others it is processed through a layered system: the first layer being how you look. If you don't pass this test the other qualities you have will not matter.

The science is: women decide if they want to know more about you within the first few moments.

There is no point in having a great personality if you are rejected before you can display it.

In some ways no factor which contributes towards your overall attractiveness is more important than the other -- it's just they come into play at different stages.
I don't disagree with what you said, however I prefer to keep it simple.

07-14-2012, 04:44 AM
Macimate

I love your new hairstyle Svall. It's almost impossible to tell you're going bald!

07-14-2012, 04:45 AM
CybeI
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macimate View Post
I love your new hairstyle Svall. It's almost impossible to tell you're going bald!

LOL

07-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Virgil

Its all about looks.

Fuck personality.

If personality mattered why are women constantly dating assholes?

Discuss.

07-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Svall

Quote:

Ron Jeremy type mofo right there

07-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Invisible
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svall View Post
PROOF?? Or did this fall out of your ass when you were pulling your buttplug out?

Girls will fuck guys and get DUMPED, their calls will not be not returned, guys will never call them ever again, so what mattered to the girl was LOOKS - because she didn't get to know his PERSONALITY.

Attraction = 90% LOOKS, 10% He's not carrying a gun/knife/chainsaw/severed human head in his hand.

All you have to do is have the girl trust you: "comfort", if you pardon the PU term, the rest is LOOKS.

Svall, when were the last 3 times you got laid...out of how many approaches?

And you're giving us tips???

07-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Invisible
Banned

lol@LOGISTICS MATTERING.

If she's attracted enough, she will fuck you in:

- a car
- a park
- behind a bus stop shelter
- in your parent's house
- at her parents house
- in an alleyway
- in a bush

Logistics = (required_effort * (confidentiality * privacy)) ^ attractiveness_of_your_face

07-14-2012, 07:21 AM
JohnJStinkywiener

Quote:

07-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
lol@LOGISTICS MATTERING.

If she's attracted enough, she will fuck you in:

- a car
- a park
- behind a bus stop shelter
- in your parent's house
- at her parents house
- in an alleyway
- in a bush

Logistics = (required_effort * (confidentiality * privacy)) ^ attractiveness_of_your_face
yeah if you're an underwear model for sure
if you're average looking, logistics is king, you have to be at the right place at the right time

07-14-2012, 09:30 AM
gravitycantforget

agree with Svall on logisitics - BUT this only applies if you are escalating - mke sure you do NOT get too heavy if you have little to no chance of getting her somewhere private

07-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Gambler Homeless Game

My bottle service is a 40 ounce Old English, homeless game is so easy, having anything is a demonstration of higher value!

10-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitycantforget View Post
agree with Svall on logisitics - BUT this only applies if you are escalating - mke sure you do NOT get too heavy if you have little to no chance of getting her somewhere private
exactly

10-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdocIsGod View Post
But that's a total crock. Some girls will happily come over and watch movies with me alone with alchohol, but they are sure to tell me that it's strictly just as friends. And they mean it because these are girls who have already rejected me or they ask why other people can't come (they still want to come over but just say others should go too). Say they don't want me getting the wrong idea... At this point I tend to delete their number.

That's perfect logistics, but there's zero attraction. Nothing you can do.
attraction is still required obviously

what I am saying if with only little attraction and perfect logistics you can score, for example with a girl that isnt so much into you with perfect logistics you can manage to fool around or fuck her once, obviously you wont be able to fuck her all the time or make her your girlfriend

10-06-2012, 11:31 AM
AtlasLion

I see a lot of faggotry and Emasculation here..

- Thinking what "attracts" girls is, in itself, unattractive. you're doing the thinking for them, in the same time you're ignoring your own passions, feelings. etc.. you're trying to figure out what women crave so that you'll get/build it, to adapt with it.

if Brad-the-wuss told you to get a fancy faggot haircut and dye your hair and some peacocking, tight jeans etc. you'll be a "chick magnet" and it worked!! a lot of women notices you. unfortunately they're (involuntary) doing so because of your queer "fashion" not because they liked you..

if a friend 'tempted' you to believe that all chicks dig well-heeled guys, you'll work hard to get a little rich.. but oh wait there is this girl that money didn't work with her.. someone tells you that women like a "confident jerky bad boy" and you should be super confident if you want to sweep her off her feet, so you'll buy some Deangelo's shit.. "it's works!!" .. "but it didn't work with that silly blonde that fascinates me" you may say..

get this: women never knew what it's good for men, and you'll never have the device that digs into a woman's head and get her prerequisites/specification for a man.

- You guys go from one extreme to the other, I don't even see how those pointless "looks vs personality" topics exist anyway..

it doesn't matter if it's looks or perso since you didn't have to think about it in the first place.. you're kind of overwrought about one of them and distracting yourself from working on the department you suck at, looks or perso.

You're banging your head against a brick wall trying to be 'successful with women and dating'.

[i]There is 2 kind of men, one tells her "Honey, I need you to be with in this relationship",and the other who tells Her "Honey, I want you to wash those clothes and come over here and suck this cock"

10-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Harpoon

and of course what is "personality"? how can we "improve" it? what makes a good personality?

how you think , act and speak is pretty much set in stone by your teens. its in fact easier to get a nose job than change those things.

and how does the way you are perceived and accepted vs rejected effect your personality?

10-06-2012, 11:40 AM
blank

Guy can shit on her face, physically abuse her, kill her cat, pee in her make up products and she will still BEG him to fuck her in the ass as long as he looks like this:

10-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
and of course what is "personality"? how can we "improve" it? what makes a good personality?

how you think , act and speak is pretty much set in stone by your teens. its in fact easier to get a nose job than change those things.

and how does the way you are perceived and accepted vs rejected effect your personality?
no, you can change your personality if you have a meaningful life changing experience like travelling hitchhiking during several months, psychedelics, etc something like that

10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Harpoon

you might become more open and social but your basic personality will not change

10-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Fabie

personality start to matter after u fucked the girl....personality is important to keep a relationship alive.....but it is important in both members
before sex only looks matter, but also you must be normal not a weirdo or say stupid things otherwise you will turn the girl off and you will be rejected because you are a stupid not because your looks ( this happened to me many times)

10-06-2012, 12:23 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
you might become more open and social but your basic personality will not change
People in our day and age have very "stifled" personalities, being shy and insecure cause of some random reasons, which you wouldnt have been if you were brouht up in a better enviroment.

You can absolutely with experience remove the blockers and letting your "true personality" or whatever shine.

When ure alone, for example, I would guess u feel pretty comfortable, relaxed, chill whatever, not self consious.

Do you feel the same when in a room of 30 people you dont know?

Probably not.

So whats the "Real you" then? The real you is ofcourse who you are when ure alone, or better explained, how you FEEL when ure alone, comfortable etc, you do things cause you want to and you feel like it, not cause its the "correct thing to do" according to other people.

If you can develop the ability to be as relaxed and comforable, chill, funny or whatever you wanna be, when with other people, you will get much better social responses and experiences, cause ure showing yourself with no filters.

10-06-2012, 12:28 PM
scarface

Looks or Personality?
What kind of a stupid dillema is that?

A good dillema would be.
Good looks and Good personality, or
Bad looks and bad personality?

I chose the last, be cause that sounds like me.

10-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Harpoon

ok, lets assume im relaxed and comfortable (or at least appear to be so)

but people will not talk to you at a party because you dont look good

what then?

10-06-2012, 12:36 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
ok, lets assume im relaxed and comfortable (or at least appear to be so)

but people will not talk to you at a party because you dont look good

what then?
You dont have to look like a male model, you just have to look somewhat normal (ie shower, take care of yourself to some degree). Theres alot of fat dudes, for example, whos always happy for some weird reason, and people really enjoy spending time with them, they're not good looking by any standards, but they're just fun, sometimes energic, comfortable dudes who just loves life and doesnt care if they werent born with the perfect genetics or doesnt have abs or whatever.

U guys put too much pressure on yourelf, I assure you that theres tons of popular guys who people like spending time with who aint especially good looking, for fuck sake get a grip of yourself.

10-06-2012, 12:41 PM
AtlasLion

Almost everyone here misinterpret looks with "beauty".

[i]There is 2 kind of men, one tells her "Honey, I need you to be with in this relationship",and the other who tells Her "Honey, I want you to wash those clothes and come over here and suck this cock"
10-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Masculinity

down with feminism

Tags
my ultimate conclusion:you're a dumbass, svall is a bald whore