† #2
07-15-2012, 08:08 PM
coolguy69

they both suck

† #3
07-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Some Guy

roosh is obviously gay

he kicked away from american women because of this.

somehow in his sick and fucked up mind he landed at "foreign women, other countries, got lucky off foreign girls"

cept he does not, he's a fudge packer.

† #4
07-15-2012, 10:33 PM
puassuck

"Roosh believes that American women are all undesirable, ugly, and unworthy of his attention (god be with whoever is worth it)."

lol

Getting laid should be your first priority.

† #5
07-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Aaron Sleazy

Look forward to my takedown of Roosh V.

† #6
07-16-2012, 01:26 PM
chator

I actually like reading Roosh V's articles and books. If he's a fraud, how come he writes so intelligently and informedly about pick-up, seduction, gaming women in different countries? Why does the author of that article not even mention his/her name? Is he afraid of Roosh V's death squads?

† #7
07-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Abou Diaby

Roosh V, like many PUA fan boys before him, is just cashing on all the suckers who frequent seduction sites. In this particular instant, I don't mind if Roosh cashes in on this flavor of sucker because they're mostly misogynistic, racist, right wing dickheads. This means the more they read Roosh the further and further away they are from ever touching a woman. Even better he sends his followers over seas to fuck hookers, which is alright with me.

- TheTruth22

† #8
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
chator

1. Misogynistic. Nothing is ever truly his fault. In fact, according to him, most American women are mentally ill and unsuitable for dating. Simply because he cannot score any dates with them and has to go abroad and resort to sleeping with hookers, Roosh believes that American women are all undesirable, ugly, and unworthy of his attention (god be with whoever is worth it). Rather than embracing the fun in dating, getting with girls, and all that, he encourages all men to cheat on their wives and girlfriends and of course find excuses. You canít get laid? It isnít because you lack the skills, it is because all American women are just mean.

4. No proof, unaccredited, and no background behind him. If Hugh Hefner or Mystery were to give me advice on how to do good with women, I would sit down, take a notepad out, and listen. Unfortunately, Roosh has neither the proof or background behind him to show to others that he has actually touched or been with a woman before. A lot of his stuff is copied from other pick up artists, a lot of his stories are completely fabricated, a lot of his posts lack any pictures or such to support his views, and he might as well be BSing the whole thing. It isnít more so the lack of pictures which gets me but the fact that every single blog post is a shot at American girls who rejected him left to right and his life story that the gullible out there read.

I bet this was written by an American woman.

† #9
07-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chator View Post
1. Misogynistic. Nothing is ever truly his fault. In fact, according to him, most American women are mentally ill and unsuitable for dating. Simply because he cannot score any dates with them and has to go abroad and resort to sleeping with hookers, Roosh believes that American women are all undesirable, ugly, and unworthy of his attention (god be with whoever is worth it). Rather than embracing the fun in dating, getting with girls, and all that, he encourages all men to cheat on their wives and girlfriends and of course find excuses. You canít get laid? It isnít because you lack the skills, it is because all American women are just mean.

4. No proof, unaccredited, and no background behind him. If Hugh Hefner or Mystery were to give me advice on how to do good with women, I would sit down, take a notepad out, and listen. Unfortunately, Roosh has neither the proof or background behind him to show to others that he has actually touched or been with a woman before. A lot of his stuff is copied from other pick up artists, a lot of his stories are completely fabricated, a lot of his posts lack any pictures or such to support his views, and he might as well be BSing the whole thing. It isnít more so the lack of pictures which gets me but the fact that every single blog post is a shot at American girls who rejected him left to right and his life story that the gullible out there read.

I bet this was written by an American woman.

I doubt it. The person who wrote it said that if Hugh Hefner and Mystery were giving out pointers on how to get women he'd take notes.

- TheTruth22
† #10
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
chator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
I doubt it. The person who wrote it said that if Hugh Hefner and Mystery were giving out pointers on how to get women he'd take notes.
This guy's opinion is backwards. So, Roosh V is a fraud because he hasn't cracked the code on American women, and is honest enough to admit it? Aren't the frauds the ones who claim they have, but are just lying or BS-ing, and making a profit off of those lies?

† #11
07-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
This guy's opinion is backwards. So, Roosh V is a fraud because he hasn't cracked the code on American women, and is honest enough to admit it? Aren't the frauds the ones who claim they have, but are just lying or BS-ing, and making a profit off of those lies?
It's not that he hasn't cracked the code. He has to fuck hookers abroad because American girls don't want anything to do with him. On top of that he claims that he uses game to get said hookers. So he's not anti-game as much as he hates American women because he has a weird anti-feminist fetish or is just plain butthurt.

- TheTruth22
† #12
07-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Random Tags

PUA Comic=VIRGIN

† #13
07-18-2012, 07:44 PM
puassuck

Quote:
I actually like reading Roosh V's articles and books. If he's a fraud, how come he writes so intelligently and informedly about pick-up, seduction, gaming women in different countries??
He doesn't. He gets laid by tricking poor girls with his rich american routine. By his own admission he fails a lot.

Quote:
Why does the author of that article not even mention his/her name? Is he afraid of Roosh V's death squads? ?
Why are you a PUA douchetard?

Quote:
Do you seriously think there is a code to crack? Haven't you gotten the message that PUA-shit is shit?

Getting laid should be your first priority.