PuaHate Random

"eckhart tolle": Pathetic Satanist Fraud with a Fake Name (proof) Thread Tools Search Thread
03-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Monstar

These guys found some evidence on our favorite conman.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...bb79ae40?pli=1

03-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Monstar

This customer speak the truth!
http://www.amazon.com/Lies-Fraud-and...sin=0141017821

Quote:
Here is one example of where Mr. Eckhart Tolle offer us the lie that myth is truth. On page 127, Mr. Eckhart Tolle claims to offer: "incontrovertible proof of immorality". He writes: "Words and concepts split life into separate segments that have no reality in themselves." I respond: No Mr. Tolle it is not words and concepts but the fact that I have a body that splits life into separate segments: self and world. He continues to write: "We could even say that the notion "my life" is the original delusion of separateness, the source of the ego." I respond: Ego is the self as distinct from the world and other selves. If I have no body then I have no self. If I have no self then I have no ego. He continues to write: "If I and life are two, if I am separate from life, then I am separate from all things, all beings, all people." I respond: It is not I and life, but self and world that are separate. This is obvious to any causal observer. He continues to write: "But how could I be separate from life?" I respond: The obvious answer is: If my body dies then maybe I am dead and separate from life. On the other hand, maybe if I am lucky enough to have been alive once then I will be lucky enough to live again in an infinite series of lives. He continues to write: "What "I" could there be apart from life, apart from Being? It is utterly impossible. So there is no such thing as "my life", and I don't have a life. I am life." I respond: You are life? That's funny because I thought you were Mr. Eckhart Tolle. Here he is simply misidentifying the life of his body with all of life. He concludes: "I and life are one. It cannot be otherwise. So how could I lose my life? How can I lose something that I don't have in the first place? How can I lose something that I Am? It is impossible." I respond: This idea that he is immortal is a myth that Mr. Eckhart Tolle is offering up to us as a truth. Yes I have an ego. I have a body that causes me to have a self that means I have an ego. If you don't want to have an ego then I am sure there are some starving children somewhere who are dying to eat your body. Go feed yourself to them and then you can be free of your ego.

03-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Monstar

Quote:
There is only one qualification I would add to this and that is: It may be that in addition to our bodies we also have divine eternal souls and that body and soul join together to create the self. In that case, ridding yourself of your body may do nothing more than free your soul to travel through the oneness of the infinite spirit to another point in energy, space and time and live again in another body. Can I say that I know that we have divine eternal souls in addition to our bodies? No I can not because I can not use my senses and perceptions to gather objective evidence that leads by logically valid inference to the scientifically reproducible discovery that we have divine eternal souls. I can only say that I think, believe and expect that we have divine eternal souls because doing so creates in my mind and in my life emotional balance that is conducive to happiness and health. The truth is that myth is myth. Based on the truth that myth is myth, I challenge religious authorities who repeat the lie that myth is truth in defense of their fraud and extortion operations. I already explained how Mr. Eckhart Tolle too often repeats the lie that myth is truth. How is it that Mr. Eckhart Tolle is perpetrating a fraud? He is perpetrating a fraud by affirming an ability to know that he does not have. How is it that Mr. Eckhart Tolle is an extortionist? To find out, you have only to read from page 21 of his book where He writes: "A significant portion of the Earth's population will soon recognize, if they haven't already done so, that humanity is now faced with a stark choice. Evolve or die." In other words if we don't get on board with the teachings that he claims will bring about a transformation of consciousness he describes as the next step in our evolution then humanity is going to die. That's extortion. He is saying buy my book; live by it's teachings; and evolve; or humanity is going to die. He goes on in the next paragraph from the same page to make perhaps the most blatantly obvious error of all when he writes: "What is arising is not a new belief system, a new religion, spiritual ideology, or mythology. We are coming to the end not only of mythologies but also of ideologies and belief systems." An ideology is nothing more than a fancy word for a body of ideas that reflects the needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class and or culture. Eckhart Tolle in one breathe offers a body of ideas based on the lie that myth is truth that he claims reflects the needs and aspirations of the global culture and then in the next breathe claims that we are coming to the end of ideologies and belief systems. It amazes me that he can keep a straight face when he is on camera with Oprah but then I guess laughing all the way to the bank is motivation enough.

The true awakening will occur when the many of our global culture reject the lie that myth is truth in all of it's various forms and accept the truth that myth is myth. The true awakening will occur when we acknowledge that the mystery of existence makes possible an infinite number, diversity, and variety of myths only limited by our creative abilities and powers of imagination. The true awakening will occur when we recognize that we use ideas to build a model of self and world in our minds to orient self towards existence and explain existence to self; and that we have the power to choose to use ideas that are both possible and imaginable to build a model of self and world that enables us to have the highest esteem of self and world. We can do this by simply deciding that our position when faced with the unknowable will not be a belief in the truth of a negativistic myth that seed and body of self and world are all that exist but rather that our position when faced with the unknowable will be a belief in the truth of one myth out of all made possible by the mystery of existence that enables us to have the highest esteem of self and world that we can possibly imagine. That is to believe in the existence of divine eternal parts of self and world that I call soul and spirit. Some who are of a scientific turn of mind may object to this position saying that a scientific convention known as Occam's razor demands that all myth be stripped away from our models of self and world such that only truth remains. But truth is limited and the mystery of existence may be infinite. The discovery of existence is insufficient to build a complete model of the totality of existence. The idea of stripping all myth away from our models of self and world is an illusion. In practice, those who claim to be cutting away all myth from their models of self and world are in actuality choosing to ornament their models of self and world with the negativist myth that the seed and body of self and world are all that exist.
fff

03-23-2010, 12:34 PM
MAKEOUTMAKEOUTMAKEOUT
Banned

These guys are just having a pain-body attack. They should try a 1000 day tolle nimbus blitzkrieg positivity challenge so they can lose their egos and realize that their natural nimbus flow state is self esteem. Then they can just start acting like 5 year olds and theyll have girls saying “take me home and fuck me.”

yea standing on high spots is better than sex

03-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Papa

Crazy weekend: Wynn Spa, Le Reve cirque de soleil, sexy hotel suites, helicopter tour of Grand Canyon, In-door skydiving, and Salt Lake spa

03-23-2010, 01:19 PM
KiNDER

Better stay with the rickross forum, that stuff is legit and there not only everyones favourite Eckhart Tolle, but also the retarded Release Method/Sedona Method and Byron Katies "The Work" get exposed as the New Age "LGATs" with psychopathic leaders, that they are.

Fuck man, PUA community is saturated by ratarded NEW AGE philosophy and obvious Pseudoscience.

But that "satanist" link is just bullshit by Conspiracy Nut Lyndon LaRouche and a New Age = Satan Christian Site, so not really trustworthy sources.

But yeah, Tolle is a scam artist and very likely mentally disturbed, wierdo.