Lovedrop's gf Thread Tools Search Thread
04-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post
In NYC.

Its fairly easy here

I'm 24. Not too much money.

Who are these unobtainable "hot" women that require money? I think you guys are just reciting tired platitudes that have been proved wrong countless times.

I will say however that one's game and level of confidence needs to be excellent if they are financially challenged and pursuing women who are in high demand. You will get tested and tried but you got to handle it and act almost like a celebrity.
We're talking about the hot girls, summa

04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Michael Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
I don't agree with everything rsd teaches but some of their concepts are pretty damn useful.
definitely more useful than lovedrop lol

04-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Aries
Banned

that's a 8-8.5

04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Thor

With ugly chicks - but I dont want that. Define "pussy galore."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
What in the fuck. NYC is pussy galore. I do very well there and I'm 5'10", kind of ugly, and mildly autistic. People that can't get laid in NYC simply have no idea what they're doing.

04-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Thor

Nope sorry again here....Dominance has a little to do about it but it really comes down to who and what the chick wants...you can say all you want about being dominant but if you try to start and some hot dude comes by and AMOGs you...your finished...sorry
Quote:
I'm speaking from experience (not "forum experience", a few years of going out and talking to hot women experience). If you're regulary being shot down/not acknowledged in a club chances are pretty good you're not being dominant enough.

I don't agree with everything rsd teaches but some of their concepts are pretty damn useful.

04-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Summa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
We're talking about the hot girls, summa
Yeah sure man.

I know about your antics J. Please don't address me in any of the posts I make.

Thanks in advance.

04-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Desmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Nope sorry again here....Dominance has a little to do about it but it really comes down to who and what the chick wants...you can say all you want about being dominant but if you try to start and some hot dude comes by and AMOGs you...your finished...sorry
If you are dominant, confident and socially calibrated (ie normal) you are NOT going to get blown off all the time because of lacking looks. Period.

You need to get out more.

04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Thor

Out more? Well going out a couple of times a week a night, I travel on my job throughout the country so am in difference cities going to dinner bars, I go to all kinds of charity things, yoga, the gym - yeah I would say I dont get out enough.....lol....I do not agree with the pure dominance thing. I know of lots of guys with looks and money with personalities and assurance of bricks but they get laid - why? well they have looks and money. Women today (particularly businesswomen) are pretty aggressive and they hit on men alot.

I think it is you perhaps that does not get out enough.....

Quote:
If you are dominant, confident and socially calibrated (ie normal) you are NOT going to get blown off all the time because of lacking looks. Period.

04-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Thor

You may not get blown out all the time - but a good deal of the time you certainly will....women like what they like...if they do not like you they will disgard you...sorry but its true.....

Quote:

04-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Lefty

Being in a position of power helps

04-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post
Yeah sure man.

I know about your antics J. Please don't address me in any of the posts I make.

Thanks in advance.
ok?

I'm talking about the HOT girls, not good looking or average girls

You're not getting HOT girls. Not saying I am...just saying how it is

04-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Desmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
You may not get blown out all the time - but a good deal of the time you certainly will....women like what they like...if they do not like you they will disgard you...sorry but its true.....
Why do YOU think you get blown out by hot women? Because you don't have enough looks and money?

04-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Thor

Yeah pretty much!

04-06-2010, 04:49 PM
marsacko

seriously guys..the vip table and the limo helped for sure..but as much as i hate the sleazy lovedrop...while being ugly..he actually looks like a guy who is good with (hot) girls like this...hard to describe

04-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Thor

Yeah I agree. He has that sleazy loser look that hot women really crave today. Like someone that stars in a Judd Apatow movie. Hot women really crave these losers or hipsters or whatever.

04-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Gay-Dog

She looks nice and not too much over the top. Good GF material.

Also some of you guys seem to be really trying to hard.

04-10-2010, 07:41 PM
paulthegreek

She is hot.

04-10-2010, 07:42 PM
paulthegreek

Lovedrop looks like Larry from The 3 Stooges.

04-10-2010, 08:18 PM
masterpiece

ewww gross.

she is smoking a cigar wrapper filled up with wacky tobaccy, you know, mary jane Weed, Dope, Grass, ganja, giggle weed, Aunt Mary, chronic, rego, wacky tobacky,bud, grass, pot, herb, trees, dope, indo, killaz, Smoke, dankity dank, diggety dank, purple kush, purp slurp, white widow, white rhino, cannabis, canny banny,
left handed tobacco, sativa, blueberry yum-yum, AK47, bubonic, KDW (Kansas ditch weed)

Do not want a druggie around. She looks nice though. But she has to clean up her act.

04-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Lefty

Cute girl nothing special

04-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Thor

Cuter than what you or I have! I have been in this community for a number of years now and have never banged a chick that looks like that.....I think she's hot - kind of has that girl next door look in a way...very mid west looking....

Quote:
Cute girl nothing special

04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Tao

She is hot... and yeah you can see them together... so props to lovedrop whoever he is. She can call me when they break up for some getting over sex.

04-14-2010, 05:44 PM
CoonBro

fucking hot not sure why it's posted in ugly girls section. He must've stuck to his a1's c2's and m3's to pull her.

04-14-2010, 10:45 PM
MemeticHedgeFund

Damn son!!!!! lovedrop is looking old and worn out as fuck...and he's getting really fat again.

04-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Dimitri

because there is no beautiful gal section here, kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoonBro View Post
fucking hot not sure why it's posted in ugly girls section. He must've stuck to his a1's c2's and m3's to pull her.

04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Lefty

Again, good looking girl but far from anything really hot

Do some of you guys even get out of the house?

04-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Thor

She looks a bit like Elizabeth Berkley from the movie Showgirls...

04-15-2010, 07:53 PM
iampuahate81

Hey, is this the same chick mystery's dating in the "mind of mystery" dvd series?

Seem to have the same face but a bit chunkier. I could be wrong...

If it's the same chick then lovedrop is the master of getting mystery's leftover heh

04-15-2010, 08:24 PM
CoonBro

Quote:
Again, good looking girl but far from anything really hot

Do some of you guys even get out of the house?
lefty you know you cant make statements like that without backing them up and by that I mean posting pics of you with a hotter girl.

04-15-2010, 08:56 PM
iampuahate81

His definition of "hotter girl" was two super fat girl. One with a mustache.

Lefty is a piece of shit and a fucking joke

Tags
go away lefty, Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, leavetyleralone = retarded faggot, Lefty is a faggot, PUA Comic = no-life virgin faggot, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting