PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Paul Walker´s girlfriend... Thread Tools Search Thread
08-28-2012, 11:46 AM
PUAhater

I bet she farts in his face when he goes down on her...

08-28-2012, 11:50 AM
CybeI
Banned

Only David Gandi has a good looking girlfriend, therefore you can't get laid unless you look like Gandi

08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Harpoon

Automatic 8 cause she's not fat

08-28-2012, 11:58 AM
PUAhater

Quote:
Paul Walker’s girlfriend is Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell, a 19 year old student from Santa Barbara, California. Paul Walker is 35 years old. When asked about their relationship, Walker says that the age doesn’t bother him or his girlfriend.
It was recently rumored that Paul proposed to his teenage girlfriend over the holidays. Paul Walker’s girlfriend neither admitted nor denied the rumor.
http://masalamagazine.blogspot.de/20...irlfriend.html

you need to be a 10/10 in looks and well known Hollywood celebrity to get an average looking, nerdy 19 year old girl once you´re over 30.

I bet he met her on PoF.

08-28-2012, 11:59 AM
dolleyes

Those are probably bad pics, but even if that is the case he is still a lot more attractive. He could have anyone he wants and he obviously has a reason for choosing her. This people here are delusional though because they rate paul walker an 8...tell me when is the last time you have seen a guy that looks like him walking around? Even in a big city he wouldn't be common. This site also says Minka Kelly is a 7.

08-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Mustang56
Banned

She's a little too young looking, imo.

I have a feeling that guy will be having a face to face with Chris Hansen soon.

08-28-2012, 12:03 PM
CybeI
Banned

dolleyes was born retarded, she takes what Ginger says and generalizes

Of course Paul is a 10

08-28-2012, 12:08 PM
dolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybeI View Post
dolleyes was born retarded, she takes what Ginger says and generalizes

Of course Paul is a 10
No that was just an example. People here rate in an unrealistic way. I could give many examples...and it wasn't only Ginger. A few guys were saying he's balding and he went down a few points for that.

08-28-2012, 12:09 PM
CybeI
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolleyes View Post
No that was just an example. People here rate in an unrealistic way. I could give many examples...and it wasn't only Ginger. A few guys were saying he's balding and he went down a few points for that.
Some are sarcastic, some are retarded

08-28-2012, 12:27 PM
JimJonesWasGod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
http://masalamagazine.blogspot.de/20...irlfriend.html

you need to be a 10/10 in looks and well known Hollywood celebrity to get an average looking, nerdy 19 year old girl once you´re over 30.

I bet he met her on PoF.
Not at all true. You need to understand women, know how to relate to them emotionally (takes a lifestyle that is not centered around male-dominated garbage like video games etc.), and while looks and money help, so do brains, or even just treating them well and being loyal.

What you need most is a woman who doesn't screen you out based on age and any weaknesses you have related to it.

I pull barely a fraction of what I did in my prime (i'm in my 40s now), but I still pull. In my mid-30s I was pulling hot 18-21s rather easily, and I was hardly a standout on looks or money.

08-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Columbus

Re: Paul Walker

Of course he is a 10. If you see a guy who looks like that even once a year you would remember it. I think his taste in women is just a reflection on his personality. I remember an interview with him where he mentioned he didn't like the "Hollywood Life" which something most PUAs and men aspire to.

He said it was shallow and there isn't any real happiness at those parties in the Hills. So for him, maybe he just doesn't trust those super-hotties that he could so easily get. Something else, I didn't know at the time, he mentioned is that those actors/stars specifically seek out paparazzi. They could easily avoid them especially with their wealth but are addicted to being a celeb so that is one reason why you see the same people in the tabloids and others you never, ever see except in the movies.

08-28-2012, 12:32 PM
dolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post

Of course he is a 10. If you see a guy who looks like that even once a year you would remember it. I think his taste in women is just a reflection on his personality. I remember an interview with him where he mentioned he didn't like the "Hollywood Life" which something most PUAs and men aspire to.

He said it was shallow and there isn't any real happiness at those parties in the Hills. So for him, maybe he just doesn't trust those super-hotties that he could so easily get.

There we go. This actually makes sense. Anyone thinking his age has anything to do with who he is dating is nuts. George Clooney's old ass is still getting hot girls in their 20's. Also Ashton Kutcher married Demi Moore when he was like 26. He could have easily been with a much younger girl. Not everyone wants the same thing.

08-28-2012, 12:32 PM
PUAhater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJonesWasGod View Post
Not at all true. You need to understand women, know how to relate to them emotionally (takes a lifestyle that is not centered around male-dominated garbage like video games etc.), and while looks and money help, so do brains, or even just treating them well and being loyal.

What you need most is a woman who doesn't screen you out based on age and any weaknesses you have related to it.

I pull barely a fraction of what I did in my prime (i'm in my 40s now), but I still pull. In my mid-30s I was pulling hot 18-21s rather easily, and I was hardly a standout on looks or money.

08-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Apparition

Quote:
There we go. This actually makes sense. Anyone thinking his age has anything to do with who he is dating is nuts. George Clooney's old ass is still getting hot girls in their 20's. Also Ashton Kutcher married Demi Moore when he was like 26. He could have easily been with a much younger girl. Not everyone wants the same thing.
It's for show. You realize all those male celebrities you look up to bang hot young totty on the side, right?

08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
dolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
It's for show. You realize all those male celebrities you look up to bang hot young totty on the side, right?
Well then you prove my point even more. A hot celeb guy over 30 can get whatever he wants. And of course I know that a lot of them cheat.

08-28-2012, 01:31 PM
LooksTheory

He is not a fucking 10. What is wrong with you people. He is an 8.5 I explained his flaws in another thread. Anyway 9+ is reserved for international male models. This guy is very good looking but he is not a 10.

08-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Apparition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksTheory View Post
He is not a fucking 10. What is wrong with you people. He is an 8.5 I explained his flaws in another thread. Anyway 9+ is reserved for international male models. This guy is very good looking but he is not a 10.
He's as old as shit now (38). Surely he was a 9+ in his youth, no?

08-28-2012, 01:45 PM
PokerFace

Quote:
Those are probably bad pics, but even if that is the case he is still a lot more attractive. He could have anyone he wants and he obviously has a reason for choosing her. This people here are delusional though because they rate paul walker an 8...tell me when is the last time you have seen a guy that looks like him walking around? Even in a big city he wouldn't be common. This site also says Minka Kelly is a 7.
The scale isnt linear, its more like a bell curve, an 8 is already very, very high.

But I think he is a 9.

08-28-2012, 01:46 PM
PokerFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post

He said it was shallow and there isn't any real happiness at those parties in the Hills. So for him, maybe he just doesn't trust those super-hotties that he could so easily get. Something else, I didn't know at the time, he mentioned is that those actors/stars specifically seek out paparazzi. They could easily avoid them especially with their wealth but are addicted to being a celeb so that is one reason why you see the same people in the tabloids and others you never, ever see except in the movies.
You are obviously right, anyone who thinks he cant get a very hot girl is deluded.

He probably fucked tons of turbo sluts, I guess it gets old very fast.

08-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Virgil

Legit thought this right here was some photoshop. The disparity is just too much to notice. Clear 3point disparity.

Really starting to think the dating up thing is something aspired to by women who are 7 and below on the looks scale.

this guy is no 10. 10's stop you in your tracks. Make you re-evaluate your entire life, make you cry because you realise theyde eclipse you in every way in any setting.

Paul walker is an 8-8.5. Hottest guy youde find on a college campus sort of.

He isn't within that Gandy, kortajarena territory

08-28-2012, 03:29 PM
dolleyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Legit thought this right here was some photoshop. The disparity is just too much to notice. Clear 3point disparity.

Really starting to think the dating up thing is something aspired to by women who are 7 and below on the looks scale.

this guy is no 10. 10's stop you in your tracks. Make you re-evaluate your entire life, make you cry because you realise theyde eclipse you in every way in any setting.

Paul walker is an 8-8.5. Hottest guy youde find on a college campus sort of.

He isn't within that Gandy, kortajarena territory
I don't really agree. You are talking about the kortajarenas modeling pics. He has a striking look but it's also very odd. In his more candid pics he's not as stunning.

He's good looking but I still think Paul Walker is better looking, although he isn't a male model. Kortajerena has a very gaunt almost heroine-chic look going on. Paul looks like he could actually protect a woman.

08-28-2012, 05:57 PM
masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post

He probably fucked tons of turbo sluts, I guess it gets old very fast.

It does?

Bwahahah!

08-30-2012, 04:28 AM
ShittyAdvice

LOL. What a delusional, misinformed spaz.

08-30-2012, 04:32 AM
fatchicksrejectme

If she were a man, we'd all be ragging on her for having a high hairline, saying she's balding, etc.