PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Epic RSD post, this is what happends with fanboys Thread Tools Search Thread
10-07-2012, 12:11 PM
evilvalle
Banned

RSD guy, been on hotseat, hotseat2, RSD summit, taken several bootcamps, member since 2008, a post 2 days ago:

Quote:
So I guess its no secret if you know me or see me post on here that I've been in this place of "not getting it" these past 6 months or so. Results-wise, headspace-wise, mental and emotional fitness-wise.

I've been reading a lot of new and different kinds of resources, more self-help shit, more psychology stuff, and I'm realizing that "nobody or nothing is going to 'fix' me."

Part of this comes from my observation or perhaps just living into Alexander's way of describing this "manipulating rather than genuinely enjoying" (I forget his wording but I both realized this distinction betweeen while I like about that guy versus myself). He and other guys I've met through pickup recently (like BuddhaGames and richie_rich for example) seem to like have a lot more "inner joy" or something like that. I on the other hand, and maybe I am just judging myself negatively or interpreting or trying to guess "what is my state like right now?" too often to the point that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that it CAUSES my state/mood to be lower a lot of the time...regardless of the cause though, that's just the impression I have of myself. I don't have that "glowing nimbus" shit as a default state (and maybe I'm overglorifying these other certain guys just because I see that shit in them...when I see them). I "wish" I had more of that, but I don't 100% know how or why I could get that. What my advantage is though, IMO, is that when a girl is into me, I think I'm pretty damn good at being pushy and persistent in the moment and dealing with keeping friends off and also button pushing other people, either annoying them or flattering them or pissing them off or making them angry in ways that seem to work to my advantage. All of those things (button pushing other people) helps me pump my own state. In that way, I guess I am doing what is described as "the old way of game, reaction seeking to get your state."

Now...I kind of don't know why this is, but it feels really WEAK of me to admit this kind of shit, but I also feel like I draw CONFIDENCE in very situational ways. Either if I fuck with a girl and I see her become somewhat uncertain or more attracted or she gets confused, it kind of sends a signal to my brain "Oh...damn you are the boss."

Like last night, I ran up after some Asian girl and started talking, not expecting a good reaction AT ALL. (At like 230AM, her and some friend left some Thai food place and the friend hopped in a cab so this one is alone.) I notice that she starts smiling and I think "Oh maybe I actually am awesome." I walk with her, she's giving like very little verbal responses but still it looks like both of us are getting more relaxed and feeling more good. We get to her place, and she's going in her building, and now, looking back, I realize "Hrmm if I just walked in with her and TOLD HER show me your place I want to see where you live" and walked ahead of her, I may have gotten laid. But I was afraid of being creepy and freaking her out and just busting in her apartment building (I hadn't even really touched her up until this point even) so I DO actually hold the door open as she's trying to shut it and just say "I like you, do you like me?" Her "maybe, I don't know, yeah maybe" reponse shoudl have told me "just go in" but yeah, anyway. After this experience, I kind of go "Oh, right, I am money." (Or at least I know "Well these girls seem to think I am money." - its like how I rephrase "There is no reason why I am not enough" as "Even if I were not enough, there is no way they would know that." But yeah, thinking this way does make it like I still have something to hide...which I kinda feel like I do when trying to get laid, since lately I do sometimes find that I cry when I say how I really feel about something, or even if I'm just at home by myself and I'm not in some rush to get something done.) But I dunno, this is just causing me to really want to act on BLIND FAITH and do like FALSE BRAVADO shit rather than necessarily just BELIEVE that its all going to work and go down.

Its funny it really is like I feel like I believe that "the reason I deserve girls is that I have good game" aka this is my entitlement criterion -- hence I can learn from these experiences and say "just barge in their apartment" rather than ACTUALLY like believing that they would want this guy.

In fact, even looking back, I don't even know that I think "most girls I've banged, really wanted it" its more like I think "its cuz I went in there and took it" -- not quite like ACTUAL RAPE but more like I dunno...CAVEMAN RAPE or something lol. Maybe what I'm trying to say is that I've been just getting girls based on "sexuality" but that I also have to put on this front. Like when I just "be myself" I still don't bang girls and instead get lots of polite nice to meet yous. Which honestly I could just GO DEEPER INTO THAT SHIT and decide im going to bang 1000 girls "just with good game" but then become more and more shut down to "my true self" whatever the fuck that is, becoming more and more guarded and closed off to really expressing authentic emotions n shit.

Its weird cuz I can always find things I like about other people and think its UTTERLY RETARDED that they wouldn't just express themselves, trust themselves, and just "be cool" but for some reason I don't konw how to look at myself from the outside like this, to see why it would be similarly retarded for myself to act or think in this way...
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/246536/forum

I really feel sad for those guys, jesus christ.

UTOPIAFIVE YOU DAMN RETARD I KNOW URE ON THIS FORUM GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF RSDNATION AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!!!!!

10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Svall

Utopiafive, you're a weak bitch.

10-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Why are you replying to yourself evil-svall?

Utopia whatever needs a fucking intervention. Holy crap that was brutal to read.

10-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Jegern

non model face + rsd teachings = koo koo

10-07-2012, 06:44 PM
evilvalle
Banned

utopia5 = mega faggot.

so much money spent on rsd, and still a fucking CHOOODE???

10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
utopia

Robert Sundvall, why the need to call someone you don't even know names on the internet? Its not like I can't get girls, I just somehow feel like the shit I do to get the girls is tryhard (it "works" but it just feels a lot like I'm going out of my way and I feel like I am "manipulating" more than actually being a cool guy) and don't know how to really, uh, integrate this, for lack of a better word.

Do you have any better advice than was given by anyone on RSDN? Or are you basically just a troll just to troll?

10-08-2012, 04:24 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia View Post
Robert Sundvall, why the need to call someone you don't even know names on the internet? Its not like I can't get girls, I just somehow feel like the shit I do to get the girls is tryhard (it "works" but it just feels a lot like I'm going out of my way and I feel like I am "manipulating" more than actually being a cool guy) and don't know how to really, uh, integrate this, for lack of a better word.

Do you have any better advice than was given by anyone on RSDN? Or are you basically just a troll just to troll?
U on drugs? Is Robert Sundvall someone on this forum? Svall?

Dude, seriously bro, read thru your own text, ure becoming fucking psychotic by this RSD nonsense.

What the fuck are you even talking about, u know how to get girls?

Be NORMAL + escalate, there you go. Why the fuck the need for all these idiotic concepts who just end up making u even MORE confused, EVEN AFTER BEING A MEMBER OF RSD for 4 YEARS and taken bootcamps summits etc?!

DUDE WAKE UP PLEASE

10-08-2012, 05:14 PM
puaguru

I cant even read that alien shit

10-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Midnight

Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight

Without RSD, what would evilvalle do with his faggot time?

10-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Domr

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvalle View Post
U on drugs? Is Robert Sundvall someone on this forum? Svall?

Dude, seriously bro, read thru your own text, ure becoming fucking psychotic by this RSD nonsense.

What the fuck are you even talking about, u know how to get girls?

Be NORMAL + escalate, there you go. Why the fuck the need for all these idiotic concepts who just end up making u even MORE confused, EVEN AFTER BEING A MEMBER OF RSD for 4 YEARS and taken bootcamps summits etc?!

DUDE WAKE UP PLEASE
I agree. Quoted for emphasis.

10-08-2012, 07:03 PM
bigtard

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia View Post
Serious advice: stop 'caveman raping' before a blacked-out girl decides it was real rape and calls it in.

10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Tryhards

He forgot the words "beasting" and "beast mode."

Too bad. He almost had the entire RSD lexicon. So close.

10-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Without RSD, what would evilvalle do with his faggot time?
Troll puahate asking guys for advice on how to comb his hair and whether or not forehead matters?

10-08-2012, 10:55 PM
PuaKiller

"Epic" and "RSD" in the same title is a contradiction. There was nothing epic about that. Just the same old bullshit mental masturbation you see everyday on that fucking hellhole of a site. There's NO SUCH THINGS AS GAME. GAME IS LOOKS

10-09-2012, 05:59 AM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
Troll puahate asking guys for advice on how to comb his hair and whether or not forehead matters?

10-09-2012, 05:59 AM
evilvalle
Banned

utopia5 buddy u still here?

10-09-2012, 07:44 AM
scarface

Quote:
Why the fuck the need for all these idiotic concepts who just end up making u even MORE confused, EVEN AFTER BEING A MEMBER OF RSD for 4 YEARS and taken bootcamps summits etc?!

DUDE WAKE UP PLEASE
^ This.

I read the post, what an overanalyzing.
And when it comes to your SELFesteem, it seems like it's 90% driven from outside circumstances. Healthier is like Selfesteem sense based 25% on the outside happenings, and 75% from your personal view of yourself. Or something like that.

10-09-2012, 07:59 AM
evilvalle
Banned

These fucking RSD idiots are hilarious. Keep talking about "being natural", yet they fill their brain with BULLSHIT "limiting beliefs" like "state" or concepts like "unreactiveness", oh my fucking god wtf is your problem?

Isnt it ironic how they also bash MM and "oldschool game" for being "too complicated", yet MM is so much more simple than "law of state transfer" HAHAHAH you fucking idiots, you've gotten completely owned by their marketing, cult tactics and manipulation.

This is game:

Being supremely confident

Playing with the girls emotions

Being SHAMELESS about your sexuality

Having the ballz to escalate and not caring when she rejects your advances

Not taking yourself seriously, everythings a joke, especially girls behaviours

Again, confidence, dont have it? Well fucking fake it then, ure the most important person there is, and she gotta know this

There you go fucking rsd fanboys, there you have it, the formula for success, NOT "STATE", NOT "UNREACTIVENESS", NOT "THE LAW OF STATE TRANSFER", NOT "SHE FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL", NOT "YOU ARE ENOUGH" OR "THERES NO REASON YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH INVERS BACKFLIP NOT ENOUGH ENOUGH BUT ENOUGH", NOT BEING THE GORILLA, NOT BEASTING, NOT CAVEMAN RAPING.

DEAR GOD listen to yourself, WTF are you talking about? STATE TRANSFER, HAHAHAHHAA

Yeah, u guys are very "natural" bro, fucking idiots in paradise.

10-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Svall

Quote:
These fucking RSD idiots are hilarious. Keep talking about "being natural", yet they fill their brain with BULLSHIT "limiting beliefs" like "state" or concepts like "unreactiveness", oh my fucking god wtf is your problem?

Isnt it ironic how they also bash MM and "oldschool game" for being "too complicated", yet MM is so much more simple than "law of state transfer" HAHAHAH you fucking idiots, you've gotten completely owned by their marketing, cult tactics and manipulation.

This is game:

Again, confidence, dont have it? Well fucking fake it then, ure the most important person there is, and she gotta know this

There you go fucking rsd fanboys, there you have it, the formula for success, NOT "STATE", NOT "UNREACTIVENESS", NOT "THE LAW OF STATE TRANSFER", NOT "SHE FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL", NOT "YOU ARE ENOUGH" OR "THERES NO REASON YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH INVERS BACKFLIP NOT ENOUGH ENOUGH BUT ENOUGH", NOT BEING THE GORILLA, NOT BEASTING, NOT CAVEMAN RAPING.

DEAR GOD listen to yourself, WTF are you talking about? STATE TRANSFER, HAHAHAHHAA

legit

10-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Neil Strauss

The guys on the forum at SLA are really a great bunch. They have helped me to pay Mystery's club bills and fund my travel all over the world. I love those guys.

10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Pussyintimidator

Quote:

This is game:

Lol

What you said is also bullshit

The "game" is simple

You look good or your not, if you are you will see it in her behavior

From there nothing matters no escolation,confidence and other bs

Just inviting her to your place and that's it

10-09-2012, 07:45 PM
PuaKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyintimidator View Post
Lol

What you said is also bullshit

The "game" is simple

You look good or your not, if you are you will see it in her behavior

From there nothing matters no escolation,confidence and other bs

Just inviting her to your place and that's it
This. Game is looks.

10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Pussyintimidator

If a male model guy will not say a word and will be just alone they will call him "a lone wolf" and will think its cool

If this is an incel they will say he's a freak and a wierdo