PuaHate Random

Hello, long term RSD follower here Thread Tools Search Thread
10-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Rick

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I am a long time RSD follower, and I recently spent several days out with some RSD members in Los Angeles. They were all losers.

The thing I hate about pickup in general is that a lot of nerds will use pickup as a way to avoid becoming a hot guy and try to get girls as they are--a stinky, scrawny, creepy loser.

Some guy I met hasn't gotten laid in over a two years and yet he spends all his time talking about what girls are like. I believe this is because pickup has made him feel like he has some kind of power over women even though he can't find a girl who wants to spend any time with him. Which is really sad because it's not really that hard to find some drunk girl and spend time with her and take her home.

I imagine if this guy finally found a STD-ridden bar slut willing to let him take her home he would feel like his life had meaning, and that everything he believes about women would be validated. That is the definition of a loser right there.

It is truly sad, and while I believe RSD was not created as a scam, it fails in many ways to really help guys to become better/more attractive people, and often only takes them from being losers, to losers with egos.

10-21-2012, 09:02 PM
getupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
only takes them from being losers, to losers with egos.
so why it is not a scam?

10-21-2012, 09:12 PM
evilvalle
Banned

RSD is completely retarded

10-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by getupa View Post
so why it is not a scam?
yes why....but who cares even so!!

RSD fails to deliver.

Again....and I am sorry for the O.P, see below

___

Went out with my friend a couple months back. He has friends still into pickup even tho he is not. They arrive and they are talking about sets and tactics and heaps of other useless, crazy shit.

We talked to them briefly before excusing ourselves to get a drink. One of the guys also told me that he was finally having sex (but guess who with? lol...lmao...omfghaha...) ....wait for it, do you believe these guys could get laid normally????

---well one was fucking a girl with nymphomania. she was literally a sick, sex addict, and she was older than him, and she was fucking him, and he felt like he was the hottest thing alive..

plain stupid and deluded.and to make it worse, she stopped seeing him. lol.

even a nympho had trouble staying attracted to the guy!

Well, we get a drink, and my friend says to me, "God I can't stand those guys anymore, you are so much better to hang with - did you hear them? talking about sets and shit, they just sound so creepy and weird."

I remark to my friend "Yeh, they have been here 30 mins now, talking about picking up, and they have not even HIT ON one girl or even look at one!!"

Too funny.

So we decide to go off and chat up girls. And I kid you not. The first group I go up to accepts me, I sit down and chat. My friend joins me. We are having a ball (this was not the first group of girls we chatted to that night, we came from other clubs)

The one I spoke to first was twirling her hair and I simply asked if she was nervous for some reason.

Within 30 mins I have a friend of the group come by and chat, we get along greater than I even did with the others, take me by the hand and lead me away to make out with me. Then she is taking me to see her other friends.

I remember so little of much of it, we were plastered by then, but we had a ball together.

They were drunk, we were all drunk, but point is, the difference is like night and day.

I am normal. I get girls.

They are pickup - they fail. Miserably.

My friend is awed by me somewhat. I am good to hang with, I am not into creepy pickup, and I get girls, which happens to be an area he wants to improve in.

He is doing well under my supervision and is up to getting a gf.

This is what friends do - notice I have given him results, and have NOT ASKED for one cent, nor would I take any.

Fuck RSD....it may as well be a scam.

10-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Rick

sorry, it is a scam.

I meant pickup in general is not a scam, because myself and other people I've met got motivated by it to just talk to more girls and got better social skills and got laid a lot more. It's a skill. But we didn't have any huge social disabilities to begin with and we all have fun and don't take this too seriously.

RSD is selling a pipe dream to people who can't function socially or enjoy socialization.

10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
MrShit

Quote:
Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I am a long time RSD follower, and I recently spent several days out with some RSD members in Los Angeles. They were all losers.

The thing I hate about pickup in general is that a lot of nerds will use pickup as a way to avoid becoming a hot guy and try to get girls as they are--a stinky, scrawny, creepy loser.

Some guy I met hasn't gotten laid in over a two years and yet he spends all his time talking about what girls are like. I believe this is because pickup has made him feel like he has some kind of power over women even though he can't find a girl who wants to spend any time with him. Which is really sad because it's not really that hard to find some drunk girl and spend time with her and take her home.

I imagine if this guy finally found a STD-ridden bar slut willing to let him take her home he would feel like his life had meaning, and that everything he believes about women would be validated. That is the definition of a loser right there.

It is truly sad, and while I believe RSD was not created as a scam, it fails in many ways to really help guys to become better/more attractive people, and often only takes them from being losers, to losers with egos.
Have you tried mentioning this at their forums?

10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
sorry, it is a scam.

I meant pickup in general is not a scam, because myself and other people I've met got motivated by it to just talk to more girls and got better social skills and got laid a lot more. It's a skill. But we didn't have any huge social disabilities to begin with and we all have fun and don't take this too seriously.

RSD is selling a pipe dream to people who can't function socially or enjoy socialization.
I never said rsd was not a scam. BUT i did try and state that it was set up with the intent to teach guys, and I bet you they tried to make it work at some stage (not now, but earlier) but they failed, got disinterested in truly helping, or they changed their outlook to "con"....

pickup is not a skill, as such. Its a mental extension. its not a skill.

Those two terms mean something different.

10-21-2012, 09:26 PM
MrNasty

Quote:
I recently spent several days out with some RSD members in Los Angeles. They were all losers.
What exactly were those RSD members? Where they emplyees of RSD? Instructors? Or just members of the forum?

10-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Sephiroth

RSD is shit, and only getting shittier.

The company was always full of it, but they at least had some entertainment value because they believed in their own shit and were good speakers.

Now though, they've had bullshit called on them extensively all over the internet, and their belief in what they're doing is starting to waver. The result is, now they aren't even fun to watch anymore (at least Tyler isn't).

EDIT:

Quote:
and I bet you they tried to make it work at some stage (not now, but earlier) but they failed, got disinterested in truly helping, or they changed their outlook to "con"....
Yeah, that's probably a better way of saying what I was trying to say.

10-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
RSD is shit, and only getting shittier.

The company was always full of it, but they at least had some entertainment value because they believed in their own shit and were good speakers.

Now though, they've had bullshit called on them extensively all over the internet, and their belief in what they're doing is starting to waver. The result is, now they aren't even fun to watch anymore (at least Tyler isn't).
I believe all their "instructors" were guys who somehow managed to get laid a lot and then tried to backwards rationalize what made them successful and turned it into some kind of cookie-cutter formula that they hope might work for everyone when it clearly does not.

10-21-2012, 11:05 PM
PuaKiller

RSD, Tyler, and all those fanboys and instructors are pieces of human shit to me.

10-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Barry Kirkey

Hurry, only $11.99 a month to hear a podcast you have already heard.

10-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Awakened4570

Its all a scam. Its a long road of depression and delusion. Deep down Tyler knows this. I believe Tyler actually gets more validation from RSD dudes than from women, which is sad. Get out of RSD as fast as possible. Accept you ugliness and follow other hobbies. PUA is completely retarded unless your a male model.

10-24-2012, 12:45 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Its the worst company of them all, I truly believe they are evil.

Atleast that mystery dude had kind of good intentions (helping ppl), even tho if it was to demonstrate his own "super game" cuz of his extroverted attention-loving personality.

Tyler and papa on the other hand, wow, those dudes are EVIL. Manipulation at its finest, they tell you what you wanna hear - "Trust yourself", "be your own guru" etc - What the un-educated student dont understand is that when someone is telling you what to do (whatever it is) IE "trust your own opinion" - the context is STILL that this person is telling you what to do, your unconsious mind starts seeing this person as an authority (Who doesnt wanna be told that he is enough, that he should think of his own etc?) - That sounds great! - Slowly you start hanging on this persons every word, cuz you get the good feelings when you listen to him (again, trust yourself bro! you are enough! your game is a ten!) - Then he leads you to whatever he wants you to do and believe.

Examples of this? Well check out RSDnation, or their videos, there are like 90.000 reports of how fanboys are "addicted" to the Tyler videos, even tho they say it in a jokingly manner, its the truth. Try to state another opinion than an instructor on the forum, or on the comments section on youtube - Soon enough ull have atleast 10-20 fanboys attacking you.

So much for "dont hang on group think", "be your own man", "stand out from the heard", "think for your own" - Right?

Its a pretty good bulletproof system they have set up, actually, gotta give them that - But then again, never mistake, they are using tons and tons of evil manipulation in all their shit - From their products to their videos to their bootcamps and even their forum responses - Everything they do has an intention, do not for get that.

10-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Lord Wellington

Quote:
I believe all their "instructors" were guys who somehow managed to get laid a lot and then tried to backwards rationalize what made them successful and turned it into some kind of cookie-cutter formula that they hope might work for everyone when it clearly does not.
I am curious, I have seen some the tyler videos wher he picks up a women and gets her in a cab ride home, he seems to know his stuff and is charismatic enough, but its his method

10-27-2012, 12:51 AM
PokerFace

Quote:
RSD was not created as a scam
but it was.

10-27-2012, 03:45 AM
LMS scam artist

RSD is good at manipulating words to make game into a system that can be SOLD as dvd.

Most virgins, never went on a date, never had a normal gf, had ugly gf etc, get sucked into RSD cult because it package pick-up method BETTER than other company.

10-27-2012, 08:27 AM
TheTruth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened4570 View Post
Its all a scam. Its a long road of depression and delusion. Deep down Tyler knows this. I believe Tyler actually gets more validation from RSD dudes than from women, which is sad. Get out of RSD as fast as possible. Accept you ugliness and follow other hobbies. PUA is completely retarded unless your a male model.
So your saying Tyler's dick gets hard from male attention and not women?

10-30-2012, 07:11 PM
radar89

RSD and pick up works on the type of people who believe in hype and fall for scams.

If these people actually saw the gurus in field or saw the type of girls they banged they'd RUN and ask for all their money back.

12-14-2013, 12:19 AM
NoPoon4U

Tyler has fancy prada sunglasses and diesel jeans.