PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Tyler order rsd intstructor to fuck his fuckbuddy infront of him Thread Tools Search Thread
10-27-2012, 10:02 PM
evilvalle
Banned

No joke.

Quote:
Lmao at the story Brad told at the freetour when someone in the audience asked for his most fucked up experience being a RSD coach. He said it was too much to post on youtube so he didn't record it.
Cliffnotes of the story:

-Brad arrives in Tyler's city for RSD board of directors meeting a few weeks ago
-When Tyler meets brad he says that he has been too possessive with one of his fuckbuddies and the only thing to do is have Brad fuck her in front of him
-Brad is hesitant and really doesn't want to do it, says hes busy etc. Weirded out about fucking his boss's girl in front of his boss.
-Tyler is like "No. This is happening. We're going to her place right now"
-Back at the girl's place in her bedroom Tyler turns on in the background his freetour video from last month about being too possessive and they take off their clothes
-Brad fucks Tyler's girl trying to hide behind her because he feels weird about Tyler watching who is on the other side of the bed
-Brad says he feels like the stud with the 50 year old married couple where the guy is getting him to fuck his wife
-Brad says that afterwards it didn't feel weird at all
-Afterwards Brad's mom texts him something about it's nice hes moving up in the world (because of the board of directors meeting)
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/249908/forum

10-27-2012, 11:24 PM
pumpington

cuckold what?

10-27-2012, 11:58 PM
fuckup

Last year my friend and his girlfriend basically pressured me into a 3 way
I made an excuse not to fuck (she is 5/10) and I just got my dick sucked

Wasn't weird at all

He now has an 8/10 girlfriend but she's kind of prudish
Here's to hoping

10-28-2012, 09:27 AM
getupa

tyler is hardcore

10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
PuaKiller

This is some babyback bullshit. Dude thinks is cool and acceptable to be fucking cuckolded? lol. The guys over on RSD are pure trash.

10-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Lord Wellington

Because psychopaths have low boredom thresholds, they are continually looking for new thrills. Ty TY will continue to up the ante with all knds bizarre behavior.

Sooner or later he will unwind and hell will break loose

10-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Nicholaus

LOL at RSD thinking that 10 kids in their late twenties sitting in a room talking to each other is a "board of directors".

No one at RSD would even allowed to be the waiter at a real board of directors meeting.

The bigger RSD's ego becomes, the more fake they become.

10-28-2012, 11:59 AM
PuaKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
LOL at RSD thinking that 10 kids in their late twenties sitting in a room talking to each other is a "board of directors".

No one at RSD would even allowed to be the waiter at a real board of directors meeting.

This.

10-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Svall

typical psychopatic behariour

10-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Bronzie

Quote:

LOL

10-28-2012, 07:33 PM
ElCoral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wellington View Post
Because psychopaths have low boredom thresholds, they are continually looking for new thrills. Ty TY will continue to up the ante with all knds bizarre behavior.
this

10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Domine
Banned

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8

10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
evilvalle
Banned

Quote:
When you're in the game the most common way you'll usually get laid is pulling a 2set of girls with your buddy.

So you'll both be fucking the girls back at the hotel, and unless one of you takes your girl to the bathroom, you're in one bed and your buddy is in the other.

I've fucked scores of girls with my buddies fucking another girl beside me. It's extremely common place in the game.

This was basically the same as that, except I was just chiling there letting them do it. It's the same as if a buddy will pull a girl back to fuck her in our room in Vegas while I'm half asleep, except the difference is that I deliberately brought Brad there and he's fucking a girl I used to sleep with.

So mostly I was curious to see if he could get a "free lay" out of it, as well as if I'd have any emotional response. I didn't at all which was pretty cool. I was inspired to think about it by the book "Sex At Dawn" where they basically implied that jealousy is just retarded and you gotta get over it.

Then the fact she'd been offering me to fuck her friends wasn't exactly bad either. Also I wanted to maintain her friendship but I'm so hooked on sexual variety that I just wasn't interested anymore. I have to literally be in love for me to fuck a girl more than a few times, it gets older super fast.

When you're in the game a long time your body chemistry changes to the point where you'd rather be out partying in a club with the possibility of getting laid, than sleeping with the same girl yet again -- even if she's really cute. Your dick just doesn't respond to the prospect of putting it in the same chick.

Again though don't panic, cause I find sex better than ever if I meet a girl who I'm "in love" with (or whatever you'd call "in love" if you know what I mean).

Lastly it was cool to see Brad have a fun time, and her as well, I want my friends to have fun so I'm totally cool with whatever. In the future I could see myself finding some bisexual girl and going to swinger parties with her, etc. I'm so accustomed to sexual variety at this point that it's overwhelmed any possessiveness or whatever. As long as it's not a girl I'm trying to conceive children with I don't really care.

Tyler
Ok this is how I know Tyler is a lying fucking scumbag:

1. Ive also been in "the game" for several years and I have NEVER, EVER fucked a girl in the SAME BED as my buddy is fucking his girl, complete fucking horse-shit.

2. Tyler is saying that your "body chemistry changes" when ure in the game for a long time, to the point where u rather be out partying fucking different girls than just 1 - complete horse shit again, I got myself a GF cuz I was TIRED of being out chasing tail every fucking weekend, according to tyler this couldnt be possible cuz my "dick would work on my girlfriend for more than 5-6 fuck sessions" LOL.

Such a fucking idiot, and ofcourse all the fanboys go "HEIL TYLER UR SO COOL", I fucking hate RSDnation so much.

10-29-2012, 06:37 AM
SoBelleCose

Another proof of the extreme mental problems that Tyler has.
And the saddest thing is that they are working so much these days.
They have lots of scheduled bootcamps everywhere so it means they are selling their shit someway.

10-29-2012, 11:45 AM
nestea

Quote:

so it has to be a bunch of old guys to qualify as board of directors?

exactly what age do they have to be and what type of room does it have to be to qualify as board of directors then? please inform us

10-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:

This is exactly what I picked up. LOL at PUAs giving themselves titles such as CEO or CFO and having board of directors meetings.

- TheTruth22

10-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestea View Post
so it has to be a bunch of old guys to qualify as board of directors?

exactly what age do they have to be and what type of room does it have to be to qualify as board of directors then? please inform us
Why not call it a brainstorming session instead? Four or five guys getting stoned and discussing what to do with their PUA business, doesn't qualify as a board of directors meeting.

- TheTruth22
10-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Domine
Banned

Quote:

The bigger RSD's ego becomes, the
more fake they become.
this is the most retatded objection ever.
these guys run their own company and they are entitled to name their meetings as they wish.

on the other hand, you acting as a business authority is lol worthy.

10-29-2012, 04:59 PM
nestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Why not call it a brainstorming session instead? Four or five guys getting stoned and discussing what to do with their PUA business, doesn't qualify as a board of directors meeting.

well this is from wikipedia:

A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization.

10-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Mode One

Alan Roger Currie, book author and radio host recently decided to sue PUAHate for its lies and slander. Alan Roger Currie decided to contact make belief attorney to take imaginary legal action againist PUAhate. Alan Roger Currie dropped the charges. When asked to comment, Alan Roger Currie made this statement: "I couldn't keep lying to myself. This was my final attempt at trying to rattle them but as usual I broke down and cried in bed for 48 hours." When Alan Roger Currie was asked futher questioning he added, " Leave me alone, I need to update my Facebook and go all Mode One on my Weiner." The interview with Alan Roger Currie ended with himself sortly after.

10-30-2012, 06:06 PM
youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domine View Post
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8
nice

10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
youtube

i think tyler is a closet homo
or has homo tendencies.
or maybe he is homo curious

10-30-2012, 07:08 PM
getupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by youtube View Post
i think tyler is a closet homo