PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Alan Roger Currie, serious question... Thread Tools Search Thread
11-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Asymmetry

You tell people in your book to take care of their health, but after seeing you wearing a huge suit to compensate for your high visceral fat, did you exercise and lose some weight? Personally I think it's hard for people to take you seriously when you are turning into a David X. Not trying to disrespect and I understand you are old and it gets harder to lose, but for your health and the sake of your book, please get fit.

11-01-2012, 08:08 PM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry View Post
You tell people in your book to take care of their health, but after seeing you wearing a huge suit to compensate for your high visceral fat, did you exercise and lose some weight? Personally I think it's hard for people to take you seriously when you are turning into a David X. Not trying to disrespect and I understand you are old and it gets harder to lose, but for your health and the sake of your book, please get fit.

That's so mode four.

11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
TheeAlanRogerCurrie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry View Post

I'm working on getting my weight down (seriously). Exercising and eating better.

Thanks for the concern.

11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
MrShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeAlanRogerCurrie View Post
I'm working on getting my weight down (seriously). Exercising and eating better.

Thanks for the concern.
I'm actually going to be a good samaritan here and recommend you the following, even If I disagree with what you do for a living:

http://www.gaychubbydating.com/

I'm serious. No trolling. This is the simplest thing ever.

11-01-2012, 10:02 PM
puaguru

As we have proven time after time on here. Alan is full of shit and cant even practice what he preaches.

11-04-2012, 07:17 AM
Charlie Sheen

You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.

Tags
Allan roger currie will go mode one on your dick