Registrations Closed  Banned?

PUA Hate Podcast, Episode 2, April 23rd 2010 Thread Tools Search Thread
04-24-2010, 01:43 PM
ping

BASH THE SCENE!!!

04-24-2010, 01:55 PM
BigDaddyDangleDown
Banned

Wow I used to think Bropocolips was cool. Guess he's getting exposed big time! The guy is a huge nerd........ just... wow.

04-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Ssandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bropocalypse View Post
Bahaha @ me sounding like David Shade. That\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s actually kind of offensive.

And I was still sick during this ep too, I just was able to talk without my voice cracking like a 15 y.o. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll make sure to do some unstifling exercises before next episode so I have sufficient nimbus for you guys.
Also far too much talking
too much laughing over the track
let the other guys do more talking

04-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Zipfelmütze

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatCakeAndDie View Post
This show was a little better then the first, but it still sucks... ALOT!!

Brocopolypse is boring... + he sounds like david shade... get some other people on.

Nicholaus is OK.

Get some guests.. please. Call people. Have people calling in... Have things happening during the show, don't just talk the same people the whole show ABOUT NOTHING. Get some structure... learn from Barrys best shows (episodes 100-200, season 1).
telling somebody he sounds like david shade is kind of like the biggest insult ever, despite of "you look like david shade, dude"

04-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Gaylord Opryland

I listened to the second ep. I lied it. Nick and Brocop seem col and not trying too hard to be funny, like Barry, or lying his ass off like Gunbitch.

Good intro too. Look forward to more eps.

08-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Branzame
Banned

Tags
bropocapalypse=not a good host???, hire johnyy the troll