PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Getting My Name Removed? Thread Tools Search Thread
11-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Assanova

Who do I contact to get my real life name removed from the following thread?

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=9042

More specifically

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1034646&postcount=1

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1034657&postcount=4

and

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1034696&postcount=9

Either that, or I would like my attachments removed, if at all possible. I posted my pictures (the attachments), with the assumption that I would have the option to remove them under my user control panel, which I am not able to do. I also did not put my real name in that thread, and can't be associated as a drug dealer and with a murderer, both of which I am not, and never have been.

If any moderator would be able to take two minutes to remove my name and/or attachments, it would be appreciated. I know that there is a thing such as free speech, but I find it harsh to have my life ruined for defending myself in a thread that I did not create. Thank you.

11-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Svall

maybe you should make a donation to the PUA Hate Awards 2012 fund

11-26-2012, 02:00 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Were you once\still are a PUA?

You can PM Nicholaus, and see what he says.

11-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Kick

The only person who can change posts is the owner of puahate, David Deangelo. His email is: doubleyourdating@cockyandfunny.com

11-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Midnight

Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight

If your name is public domain, it will not be removed.

11-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Assanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Were you once\still are a PUA?

You can PM Nicholaus, and see what he says.
A couple of years ago, yes. However, when my name is googled, that is the first result. It's all fun and games until an employer Googles you and sees your names along with "drug dealer" and being associated with someone who shot a girl in the face. And yes, I have tried PMing Nicholaus, but I imagine that he is drowned in messages.

11-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Svall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assanova View Post
A couple of years ago, yes. However, when my name is googled, that is the first result. It's all fun and games until an employer Googles you and sees your names along with "drug dealer" and being associated with someone who shot a girl in the face. And yes, I have tried PMing Nicholaus, but I imagine that he is drowned in messages.
i also suggest a public apology for being a PUA once

11-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Ssandro

You're called ?

The first result that comes up is your dating profile on blackplanet.com

I think that's worse than puahate

11-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Tryhards

Quote:
It's all fun and games until an employer Googles you and sees your names along with "drug dealer" and being associated with someone who shot a girl in the face.

11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Midnight

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE CONSEQUENCES FOR BECOMING A SCAMMER ASSHOLE! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SHIT LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU COME OUT ONTO THE INTERNET AND TRY TO MAKE AN EASY BUCK!

Now you think that just because you're not scamming anymore that you think you deserve special treatment. Life's a bitch, isn't it? You're no better than the dumb assholes who post all their shit on Facebook and then somehow think they deserve privacy.

11-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Assanova

Again, I'm sure that no one would want ther names in the same thread as "drug dealer" and alongside Gunwitch, who I believe shot a girl in the face. And again, I'm not sure where you are getting this scammer thing from. I haven't had one complaint from anyone that has ever purchased anything from me, nor have I ever received a request for a refund. I thought I would at least attempt to be civil. Have a good day, gentlemen. I wish you the best.

11-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Tryhards

Go deliver some pizzas, faggot.

11-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Tryhards

http://www.myspace.com/swagfullindividual/photos/error

11-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Ssandro

This is the "pick up artist" who's posting his photos here, . He's known as Assanova in the 'Seduction Community'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Now you think that just because you're not scamming anymore that you think you deserve special treatment. Life's a bitch, isn't it? You're no better than the dumb assholes who post all their shit on Facebook and then somehow think they deserve privacy.
People deserve privacy and there's no point to being an asshole for no reason. Giving privacy here is not a legal issue, just one of being nice and decent people. We should take his name down if he was a normal person. It's just a general rule that we should try to maintain people's privacy as much as possible

But in his threads posted all these photos of random girls he was standing next to without asking for their permission? And used photos of random people to promote his business in the 'seduction community', under 's pseudonym of "Assanova".

11-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Assanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post

This is the "pick up artist" who's posting his photos here, . He's known as Assanova in the 'Seduction Community'.

People deserve privacy and there's no point to being an asshole for no reason. Giving privacy here is not a legal issue, just one of being nice and decent people. We should take his name down if he was a normal person. It's just a general rule that we should try to maintain people's privacy as much as possible

But in his threads posted all these photos of random girls he was standing next to without asking for their permission? And used photos of random people to promote his business in the 'seduction community', under 's pseudonym of "Assanova".
I believe that you are wrong, my friend. There are no threads where I promote anything using pictures. I have never used pictures of anyone other than myself to promote any product. The only pictures that you see posted on here are completely unrelated to any products. If you see any pictures, please read the entire thread to understand the context, which isn't to promote any product.

I think this is a case of being pissed off at the wrong person for things that other PUA gurus have done to some of the individuals on this forum. I have always been honest, spoken the truth, been mindful of the privacy of others, and I have never had any customer service issues from anyone who has ever purchased a product from me. Do a search on this forum or on the Internet, and you will not see one single individual who has complained of purchasing a product from me or had customer service issues.

I have always been honest and been all about my customers and followers. I think that some are just using me as a scapegoat for issues that they had with PUA gurus who are not me.

11-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Midnight

How does a former PUA guru expect the posters of a site called "PUAhate.com" to react when asking to make his life easier? lol

11-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Midnight

Quote:
I believe that you are wrong, my friend. There are no threads where I promote anything using pictures. I have never used pictures of anyone other than myself to promote any product. The only pictures that you see posted on here are completely unrelated to any products. If you see any pictures, please read the entire thread to understand the context, which isn't to promote any product.

I think this is a case of being pissed off at the wrong person for things that other PUA gurus have done to some of the individuals on this forum. I have always been honest, spoken the truth, been mindful of the privacy of others, and I have never had any customer service issues from anyone who has ever purchased a product issues. Do a search on this forum or on the Internet, and you will not see one single individual who has complained of purchasing a product from me or had customer service issues.

I have always been honest and been all about my customers and followers. I think that some are just using me as a scapegoat for issues that they had with PUA gurus who are not me.
That doesn't make you any less of a scammer asshole. Anyone charging tons of money for commonsense advice and packaging it as a "secret" or "great program" is a scammer.

Karma's a bitch.

11-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Assanova

Quote:
How does a former PUA guru expect the posters of a site called "PUAhate.com" to react when asking to make his life easier? lol
I don't, but there is a point when you take a step back, and realize that this is someone's life that you are talking about. Maybe some are too young to understand, but at some point, perhaps you will. It's one thing to ruin the life of a guy who has wronged people, but it's another to take pride in ruining the life of someone who has not had one documented customer service complaint or issue, not one.

11-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Assanova

Quote:
That doesn't make you any less of a scammer asshole. Anyone charging tons of money for commonsense advice and packaging it as a "secret" or "great program" is a scammer.

Karma's a bitch.
Again, going after the wrong guy. I've never charged more than $25 for a product. And again, I want to repeat, that no matter where you search, whether it's here or on the Internet, you will not find one customer service issue or complaint.

11-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Midnight

Quote:
I don't, but there is a point when you take a step back, and realize that this is someone's life that you are talking about. Maybe some are too young to understand, but at some point, perhaps you will. It's one thing to ruin the life of a guy who has wronged people, but it's another to take pride in ruining the life of someone who has not had one documented customer service complaint or issue, not one.
You're profiting from something that's naturally free. Don't try falling into this fallacy where you think a lack of a documented complaint somehow proves you're not a scammer asshole.

11-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Midnight

Quote:
Again, going after the wrong guy. I've never charged more than $25 for a product. And again, I want to repeat, that no matter where you search, whether it's here or on the Internet, you will not find one customer service issue or complaint.
Price doesn't make it any less of a scam. If you're charging more than $0 for your shitty advice, you're charging way too much. All the pictures I've seen of you with women have all been with average and ugly women (and a picture doesn't even prove you're having sex with them). You have no business charging people for that kind of shit.

11-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Assanova

Midnight, if you've ever purchased anything from me, I will gladly refund you. You don't even need a receipt. Just tell me what you purchased, how much you purchased it for, and where you purchased it at, and I will refund you.

11-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Midnight

Quote:
Midnight, if you've ever purchased anything from me, I will gladly refund you. You don't even need a receipt. Just tell me what you purchased, how much you purchased it for, and where you purchased it at, and I will refund you.
I never even heard of you until I came to this site. It looks to me like this is another guerrilla marketing tactic before you "return again" to the PUA world. Not here, . Get the fuck out, you scamming asshole, and peddle your products somewhere else.

11-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Assanova

Quote:
I never even heard of you until I came to this site. It looks to me like this is another guerrilla marketing tactic before you "return again" to the PUA world. Not here, . Get the fuck out, you scamming asshole, and peddle your products somewhere else.
So in other words, you've never purchased a product from me, yet you are referring to me as a scammer? That sounds pretty libelous to me.

11-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Master Midface

Quote:
Maybe you should have realized it was someone elses life when you scammed so many men out of their money and their lives.

11-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Assanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Midface View Post
Maybe you should have realized it was someone elses life when you scammed so many men out of their money and their lives.
If you purchased a product from me, I will gladly refund you. Just tell me what you purchased, where you purchased it at, and how much you paid. I would also like to see evidence that I scammed anyone. Please link me to just one complaint about a product that was purchased from me, or where someone has complained about customer service issues.

11-27-2012, 07:39 AM
GilaMon

You dun goofed m8ey

And it looks great on him, and it will look terrible on you.
11-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
So in other words, you've never purchased a product from me, yet you are referring to me as a scammer? That sounds pretty libelous to me.
Libel - knowingly writing false/misleading statements that unjustly damages the reputation a person/business/etc. (layman's definition)

Midnight said you are selling advice that should be free. He defines such activity as a "scam." (And it is free....all you have to do is a Google search.) What he said can be reasonably judged to be either 1) unknowingly false (at the least) or 2) completely true (very reasonable).

You, on the other hand, say something that can be reasonably judged to be knowingly (ignorance for the law is not an excuse) false (see above), which, under certain circumstances (like being written in public against a person who works for a business....like PUAHate), could be deemed libelous.

Ironic PUA is ironic.

11-27-2012, 08:34 AM
GilaMon

Quote:
I have never used pictures of anyone other than myself to promote any product. The only pictures that you see posted on here are completely unrelated to any products. If you see any pictures, please read the entire thread to understand the context, which isn't to promote any product.
What ssandro was getting at is different. He wasn't talking about you being a scam artist.

He was implying that you forgave your rights to privacy here when you started posting pics of random girls all over the internet without their permission.

And it looks great on him, and it will look terrible on you.
11-30-2012, 06:21 AM
Does Looks Matter