PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Alex Israel - former female high school classmate of Adam Sanza Thread Tools Search Thread
12-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Apparition

She was interviewed on Piers Morgan last night. "I think the last time I talked to him was in middle school." Bitch could've saved 27 lives if she had've... you know... showed a little compassion and hooked up with her incel classmate.

She's currently an exchange "student" in London, so you know she's getting banged by 21 year old versions of Starcloud every weekend. Somehow I doubt she's studying engineering.

Here's the real kicker: like a lot of Jew broads, she has the same defect Adam had - a really long midface and weak chin. Yet she gets to enjoy what's essentially a four month all-expenses-paid sex vacation. And what did Adam get? Shit.

12-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Curtis24

This is inappropriate, even for this forum. What happened was a horrible tragedy.

12-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Oerslien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
- a really long midface and weak chin.
kinda like Jerry Seinfeld?

12-15-2012, 03:54 PM
rp1st

"She's prejudiced against incels. Fuckin' believe that? In this day and age. What the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this. A Jew broad---prejudiced against incels."

12-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Icarus

Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis24 View Post
This is inappropriate, even for this forum. What happened was a horrible tragedy.

12-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Schadenfreude
Banned

Quote:
She was interviewed on Piers Morgan last night. "I think the last time I talked to him was in middle school." Bitch could've saved 27 lives if she had've... you know... showed a little compassion and hooked up with her incel classmate.

She's currently an exchange "student" in London, so you know she's getting banged by 21 year old versions of Starcloud every weekend. Somehow I doubt she's studying engineering.

Here's the real kicker: like a lot of Jew broads, she has the same defect Adam had - a really long midface and weak chin. Yet she gets to enjoy what's essentially a four month all-expenses-paid sex vacation. And what did Adam get? Shit.
If just one girl had reached out to him, all of this could have been avoided. Hell, if he had been able to manage just a quick kiss as a teen, that one positive memory could have reshaped his life.

12-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Jamie 99

She had not choice, look at his face. Blaming her goes against looks theory and everything we know.

Therefore, I declare her not guilty of the massacre.

12-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis24 View Post
Seconded.

12-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Icarus

Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:

This is the truth, you morons.

12-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Pussyintimidator

Fucking slut

12-15-2012, 09:54 PM
shutupwoman

post a pic of her?
she sounds Hypergamy

IFFC - I Fuck Fat Chicks
12-19-2012, 08:48 AM
No Open Strollers

12-19-2012, 08:56 AM
JackOfJokers
Banned

Quote:

The bitter truth. And now she's becoming famous off his own death as well, to top it all off, lol. Nothing amazes me anymore.

12-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh

12-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Virgil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbling Doll Of Flesh View Post
Jesus.

Looooooong midface

12-19-2012, 09:54 AM
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Jesus.

Looooooong midface
probably has been told she is beautiful from 11 years old - probably has fucked about a dozen men

12-19-2012, 09:54 AM
jankinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
If just one girl had reached out to him, all of this could have been avoided. Hell, if he had been able to manage just a quick kiss as a teen, that one positive memory could have reshaped his life.
I don't think so.

I know a basement virgin that got a quick kiss and a frisk at around 24 or 25 and he's still an unemployed basement virgin that hates women and liberals despite graduating college with a good degree (physics). He will never have a job.

He's good looking on top of it.

12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
JackOfJokers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
I don't think so.

I know a basement virgin that got a quick kiss and a frisk at around 24 or 25 and he's still an unemployed basement virgin that hates women and liberals despite graduating college with a good degree (physics). He will never have a job.

LOL, he must have been in my university class. Sounds so familiar!

12-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Chinferiority

Quote:
I don't think so.

WHAT?

WHAT?

12-19-2012, 10:38 AM
Virgil

Quote:
I don't think so.

Guise guise, I know this 10/10 male model with an Acturial science degree who is 32 and still lives his mom and doesn't gets laid.

LMS doesn't matter bros, its all about which austism spectrum disorder you have bro.

12-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Chincel

She looks like Mayim Bialik's twin sister, jesus christ, I think he would've been scarred for life getting with that.

I'm not crazy, I'm just too self-aware.