PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
"Older" virgins are losers Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
12-22-2012, 12:44 PM
ChateauHeartattack's Avatar
ChateauHeartattack
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 54


according to society.

If you want respect, you need to get laid before age 19







  #2  
12-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh's Avatar
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,776


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChateauHeartattack View Post
according to society.

If you want respect, you need to get laid before age 19 months
corrected for the modern world

__________________
I love big tits
  #3  
12-22-2012, 12:47 PM
ChateauHeartattack's Avatar
ChateauHeartattack
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 54


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbling Doll Of Flesh View Post
corrected for the modern world
I stand corrected.

  #4  
12-22-2012, 12:48 PM
IncelComrade's Avatar
IncelComrade
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,166


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChateauHeartattack View Post
according to society.

If you want respect, you need to get laid before age 19
Legit.

I don't know why the posters here who are virgins choose to continue their lives.







  #5  
12-22-2012, 12:55 PM
ChateauHeartattack's Avatar
ChateauHeartattack
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 54


We need to reshape society. It's time to do something

  #6  
12-22-2012, 12:57 PM
Chinferiority's Avatar
Chinferiority
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,544


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChateauHeartattack View Post
We need to reshape society. It's time to do something
yes the ugly incels can change the world

__________________
suffer little children
  #7  
12-22-2012, 01:06 PM
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders's Avatar
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hooker crew
Posts: 3,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChateauHeartattack View Post
We need to reshape society. It's time to do something
when you`re over 18 go to a pro and case closed

stupid ass me waited much more, while I was hoping for the "true love" to make it`s way and "the magic to happen" with the one

if you want to make society a better place, send every 18 year old male virgin to a shrink, than to a prostitute and we`ll have less serial killers hiding in suburbia







  #8  
12-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh's Avatar
Tumbling Doll Of Flesh
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,776


Quote:
Originally Posted by ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders View Post
when you`re over 18 go to a pro and case closed

stupid ass me waited much more, while I was hoping for the "true love" to make it`s way and "the magic to happen" with the one

if you want to make society a better place, send every 18 year old male virgin to a shrink, than to a prostitute and we`ll have less serial killers hiding in suburbia
much as i have used pros - in some countries its illegal and i know from my experience it can just really put you off and take ages to actually do it

__________________
I love big tits
  #9  
12-22-2012, 01:24 PM
TheHedonist's Avatar
TheHedonist
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,546


According to puahate, everyone who cant fuck the girls he is really attracted to is a loser.

(escorts dont count, and it also dont count if you fuck a girl you are not really attracted to... look at the hooker threads)

So that is probably 99% of men.

  #10  
12-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Brian Peppers's Avatar
Brian Peppers
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Red Pill Studios, England
Posts: 6,693


Female virgin over 20: sweet, charming, inteligent, cherished.

Male virgin over 20: loser.







  #11  
12-22-2012, 01:36 PM
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders's Avatar
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hooker crew
Posts: 3,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbling Doll Of Flesh View Post
much as i have used pros - in some countries its illegal and i know from my experience it can just really put you off and take ages to actually do it
blah, blah, blah

1. just do it
2. keep walking
3. live and let die

  #12  
12-22-2012, 01:41 PM
ChateauHeartattack's Avatar
ChateauHeartattack
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 54


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Peppers View Post
Female virgin over 20: sweet, charming, inteligent, cherished.

Male virgin over 20: loser.
This.

  #13  
12-22-2012, 01:55 PM
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders's Avatar
ross jeffries cat is burnt alive by zombie spiders
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hooker crew
Posts: 3,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by YOLO View Post
THIS.

just get over with it, will you?!







  #14  
12-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Sean Stephenson
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,583


My brother Lance Mason won't claim me.

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz