PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
mckayla maroney is now fat Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
01-11-2013, 01:29 PM
simp
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 471




US will eventually turn all women obese. 33% of your country is obese. 2/3 are overweight.

Soon there will be no thin girls in the US. Every girl will look like a fat pig.







  #2  
01-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Wild Cherry's Avatar
Wild Cherry
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 232


fat chicks are disgusting. cracks my ass up when they post shit on their faceboob like 'real women have curves' im usually like 'that's not curves, that fat.' then i'm blocked. wtf does the truth hurt that bad?

  #3  
01-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Sean Stephenson
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,583


For my next trick, I will try to cum off of my wheelchair.

  #4  
01-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Why Always Me's Avatar
Why Always Me
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,199


She'd still get it.

__________________
Quote:
The elderly people here are church-going and they are really shocked.






  #5  
01-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Brian Peppers's Avatar
Brian Peppers
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Red Pill Studios, England
Posts: 6,696


Quote:
Originally Posted by simp View Post


US will eventually turn all women obese. 33% of your country is obese. 2/3 are overweight.

Soon there will be no thin girls in the US. Every girl will look like a fat pig.


True. Sexual frsutration would skyrocket, men will start seeking foreign wives and there will be mass killings because the quality of women has fallen so so low.

5% of the male population that are chubby chasers would be living in paradise though, they'd have a hareem of 170 warpigs each.

  #6  
01-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Garrincha
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,513


Why is she getting fat? She's a gymnast, she's supposed to be lean.

And she's only 17

  #7  
01-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Why Always Me's Avatar
Why Always Me
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,199


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Peppers View Post
5% of the male population that are chubby chasers would be living in paradise though, they'd have a hareem of 170 warpigs each.


__________________
Quote:
The elderly people here are church-going and they are really shocked.






  #8  
01-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Why Always Me's Avatar
Why Always Me
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,199


Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrincha View Post
Why is she getting fat? She's a gymnast, she's supposed to be lean.

And she's only 17
Women love to eat.

They can't control themselves.

__________________
Quote:
The elderly people here are church-going and they are really shocked.
  #9  
01-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Chazz Reinhold's Avatar
Chazz Reinhold
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,727


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Cherry View Post
fat chicks are disgusting. cracks my ass up when they post shit on their faceboob like 'real women have curves' im usually like 'that's not curves, that fat.' then i'm blocked. wtf does the truth hurt that bad?
LULZ...

I think the exact same thing but I never verbalize it...

  #10  
01-15-2013, 08:29 AM
bagsofsand's Avatar
bagsofsand
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,561


Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Always Me View Post
Women love to eat.

They can't control themselves.
This.

They like the instant gratification from fast food and high calorie foods like all the dicks they're getting up their ass. And since they only allow the few model dicks there are around, they need to fill the other hole with food instead when they are "craving".







  #11  
01-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Nicholaus's Avatar
Nicholaus
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,353


Quote:
Originally Posted by simp View Post
.
.


US will eventually turn all women obese. 33% of your country is obese. 2/3 are overweight.
.
.




  #12  
01-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Why Always Me's Avatar
Why Always Me
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,199


CURVY










CURVY ???????




__________________
Quote:
The elderly people here are church-going and they are really shocked.
  #13  
01-15-2013, 08:32 AM
Garrincha
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,513


Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Always Me View Post
Women love to eat.

They can't control themselves.
They know they can allow it.

Even fat they'll score way above their league







  #14  
01-15-2013, 08:32 AM
toouglyforgirls
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


wow, that only took six months

now she has a double chin

  #15  
01-15-2013, 08:40 AM
bagsofsand's Avatar
bagsofsand
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,561


A high maintenance organism needs high maintenance.

Spoiled humans.

  #16  
01-15-2013, 08:46 AM
steelcity
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,417


it's depression .. she was a lock for the vault gold but choked .. ended up with silver







Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz