PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

PUA urban myths - "the shit test" Thread Tools Search Thread
06-19-2010, 09:13 PM
seb

Since most of here know what a scam the PUA industry is, I wanted to raise some of the ridiculous seduction advice the PUA conmen try and sell to their unsuspecting suckers...oops, I meant customers, and the first one is the so called "shit test".

My understanding of the "shit test", is that if a woman that you are trying to seduce is being rude or acting coldly to you, that this is not necessarily her rejecting you, but her way of testing how much of a man you are, by giving you a "shit test".

Well, I am sorry but if a woman is acting coldly towards you, it means she actually IS rejecting you, and as a man you should be able to read her negative body language, and walk away before she gets even more angry and tells you to fuck off.

To further qualify the above, when I have observed romantically successful friends of mine successfully pick up women, the women did not give these guys any "shit tests", and in fact these women made it very clear they were interested in my freinds by acting very friendly and warm.

06-19-2010, 09:43 PM
theurbanunderground
Banned

Individuals on PUAHate have the intensity in their disposition to change the world as few individuals in the pickup community do.

The individuals on this web site can shape history by changing the perception of psychiatry as a safe profession that has few abuses of power. Its abuses of power are endemic, they are built into the structure of its philosophy and resulting medical care.

06-19-2010, 10:28 PM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanunderground View Post

Individuals on PUAHate have the intensity in their disposition to change the world as few individuals in the pickup community do.

The individuals on this web site can shape history by changing the perception of psychiatry as a safe profession that has few abuses of power. Its abuses of power are endemic, they are built into the structure of its philosophy and resulting medical care.
What exactly are you trying to say here?

06-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Dimitri

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
What exactly are you trying to say here?
theurbanunderground is a bot.

06-19-2010, 10:58 PM
sonofjeffy

the whole notion of shit tests messed me up for ages.

my understanding of a shit test is when a girl does or says something that gets a reaction out of you, so you loose attraction, so some crap about 'alphas' and 'betas'.
and the best way to pass them was to totally disengage her, like withdraw your attention, or kick her out of the house, or some other extreme shit.

that shit is fucking messed up. i started seeing everything a girl did as a shit test. and fucked up so many good opportunities.

06-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Thinker

I asked my wife about this. I basically asked "do women think that a better guy will come along in a club during the night or why do they act bitchy to guys approaching them?" (notice that I didn't ask about shit test per se).

She answered "Yeah, sometimes they think so. But sometimes they just want to test if the guy is willing to work for the woman - if he isn't then he isn't worth it because he probably would give up in a relationship aswell".

06-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Nems

from what i know, when women tell others to fuck off, they usually want them to go away

i dont even think women know the word "shit test" so how can a woman "shit test"

06-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Epifanny

Quote:
Since most of here know what a scam the PUA industry is, I wanted to raise some of the ridiculous seduction advice the PUA conmen try and sell to their unsuspecting suckers...oops, I meant customers, and the first one is the so called "shit test".

My understanding of the "shit test", is that if a woman that you are trying to seduce is being rude or acting coldly to you, that this is not necessarily her rejecting you, but her way of testing how much of a man you are, by giving you a "shit test".

Well, I am sorry but if a woman is acting coldly towards you, it means she actually IS rejecting you, and as a man you should be able to read her negative body language, and walk away before she gets even more angry and tells you to fuck off.

To further qualify the above, when I have observed romantically successful friends of mine successfully pick up women, the women did not give these guys any "shit tests", and in fact these women made it very clear they were interested in my freinds by acting very friendly and warm.

the vast majority of women do not shit test, and those who do, you will have no problem recognising it : the girl is obviously interested in you and is being a bitch at the time. No need to mentally masturbate over this : when you will experience it, it will make sense to you, young padawan

06-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Nems

think about it

06-20-2010, 01:19 AM
slowpoke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifanny View Post
the vast majority of women do not shit test, and those who do, you will have no problem recognising it : the girl is obviously interested in you and is being a bitch at the time. No need to mentally masturbate over this : when you will experience it, it will make sense to you, young padawan
Conclusion:
Sometimes a girl just wants you to fuck off.
Sometimes she is trying to be a challenge.
Learn to know the difference.

PS Back in the day "shit tests" fucked me up big time. Shit's messed up yo.

PPS Something like a "shit test" doesn't exist. Flirting does however.

06-20-2010, 01:50 AM
PUA Comic

If you don't believe that shit test exist, you've never tried to pick up a girl. Women test the shit out of you, and they're not doing it consciously (women don't have "consciousness", they're like dogs). Also note that if a girl is being extra bitchy to a specific guy, she's sexually interested in him, especially if she re-engages him later in the night just to be bitchy.

My comic
06-20-2010, 02:06 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
If you don't believe that shit test exist, you've never tried to pick up a girl. Women test the shit out of you, and they're not doing it consciously (women don't have "consciousness", they're like dogs). Also note that if a girl is being extra bitchy to a specific guy, she's sexually interested in him, especially if she re-engages him later in the night just to be bitchy.
Rubbish!!, I have tried to pick up lots of women, and many of them were extra bitchy to me, so are you saying that these women were actually interested in me??

When a woman is acting extra bitchy, or rude to you, it's a womans non verbal way of telling you to get lost and leave her alone.

06-20-2010, 02:11 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I asked my wife about this. I basically asked "do women think that a better guy will come along in a club during the night or why do they act bitchy to guys approaching them?" (notice that I didn't ask about shit test per se).

She answered "Yeah, sometimes they think so. But sometimes they just want to test if the guy is willing to work for the woman - if he isn't then he isn't worth it because he probably would give up in a relationship aswell".
That sounds plausible in theory, but why would a woman act bitchy to a guy she was actually interested in?, it doesn't make sense, because if a woman acts bitchy to a guy, the guy will interpret that as a rejection. And like I said before, when I have observed other men successfully pick up women. the woman was acting very friendly and was not giving the giy any so called "shit test".

06-20-2010, 02:14 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifanny View Post
No it doesn't make sense to me, but I agree that women do not "shit test" men they are genuinely attracted to.

06-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Dimitri

No, they don't subconsciously shit test you. That seldom happens. Women in general don't shit test the guys they love to fuck. They only shit test ugly guys whom they don't want to fuck.

Quote:

06-20-2010, 03:34 AM
chinpoko
Banned

Here's a funny thing. Women aren't giving me shit tests. Nor any of that "Derp, gotta boyfriend" crap. No. They are responsive, even give me their #, but eventually just don't go on a date or stop answering. Does this mean that I am an intimidating creeper or what? Since they don't even want to put me in friendzone with all the "I have this shitty boyfriend, let me cry on your shoulder!" thing.

PS: Is a trembling voice and a "please don't hurt me" look a shit test?

06-20-2010, 04:57 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
No, they don't subconsciously shit test you. That seldom happens. Women in general don't shit test the guys they love to fuck. They only shit test ugly guys whom they don't want to fuck.
Agreed, but this is no "shit test", when a woman is acting rudely/or coldly towards you, it's her non verbal way of rejecting you ie. her body language.

06-20-2010, 05:54 AM
PUA

Quote:
To further qualify the above, when I have observed romantically successful friends of mine successfully pick up women [...]
That's why your shitty mental masturbation is completely worthless.

You have no experience with women. You don't know what you're talking about.

06-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Huggy Bear

Quote:

Mental masturbation jissm. Obviously, you've never tried to pick up a girl for sex. Shit test is very real, and it's something you can ONLY learn about by trying to have sex with girls. Girls get hormonal and very emotional when their body temperature is amped up for sex, so they react VERY emotionally and test the shit out of guys. Some are blatant, like girls bitchy shields and cold shoulder, body turn, etc. Some are very subtle, like just playing cold fish, unresponsive.

06-20-2010, 06:05 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
That's why your shitty mental masturbation is completely worthless.

You have no experience with women. You don't know what you're talking about.
Mental Masturbation?, what the hell is that supposed to mean??

Yes, I have no experience with women, so what?, at least I am man enough and honest enough to admit I have had no success with women. The real wankers in this world are men who lie about their conquests of women.

Do you honestly believe I am only the man on this planet, who has been dealt a bad hand in life with regards to women and dating?? I know of men who have approached more than 1,000 women and still got rejected.

You seem to be of the belief that every man finds his soul mate, well sorry, some guys through no fault of their own miss out.

06-20-2010, 06:17 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear View Post
Mental masturbation jissm. Obviously, you've never tried to pick up a girl for sex. Shit test is very real, and it's something you can ONLY learn about by trying to have sex with girls. Girls get hormonal and very emotional when their body temperature is amped up for sex, so they react VERY emotionally and test the shit out of guys. Some are blatant, like girls bitchy shields and cold shoulder, body turn, etc. Some are very subtle, like just playing cold fish, unresponsive.
For your information I have, and please don't make false assumptions about me, you don't even know who I am.

I agree women can become very angry/moody when they are on their periods, but the shit test is a myth. When a woman is genuinely interested in a man, she will act warmly and friendly.

When a woman is rejecting you, she will give you negative body langauge.

06-20-2010, 06:53 AM
PUA

Quote:
Mental Masturbation?, what the hell is that supposed to mean??

Yes, I have no experience with women, so what?, at least I am man enough and honest enough to admit I have had no success with women. The real wankers in this world are men who lie about their conquests of women.

Do you honestly believe I am only the man on this planet, who has been dealt a bad hand in life with regards to women and dating?? I know of men who have approached more than 1,000 women and still got rejected.

You seem to be of the belief that every man finds his soul mate, well sorry, some guys through no fault of their own miss out.
Nothing wrong with your limited experience with women, it's just that because of your limited experience you don't know what you're talking about.

A shit test is not a synonym for rejection.
In fact the more a girl likes you the more likely you'll get one - and discover that it's a non-issue.

06-20-2010, 07:11 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
Nothing wrong with your limited experience with women, it's just that because of your limited experience you don't know what you're talking about.

A shit test is not a synonym for rejection.
In fact the more a girl likes you the more likely you'll get one - and discover that it's a non-issue.
I have never professed to be an expert on women and seduction, but to suggest that a "shit test"/or a woman acting rudely towards you is not a rejection is absurd, what are you basing your opinion on?

06-20-2010, 07:14 AM
TheNatural

Ever think that part of the reason you've been unsuccessful with women is because you don't recognize basic stuff like shit tests?

Some in the community go too far with playing up EVERYTHING as a shit test, though. Especially over on MASF. Even when a girl says something nice or invites you to do something, there are some KJs on there who'll frame that as some type of reverse shit test, where she' trying to bait you into showing interest or neediness so she can then find a reason to reject you.

I've personally laid maybe a 4 or 5 women who flat out rejected me hard when we first met. I've had plenty of others open themselves up to me once I got through the initial bitch shields and stuff. I did this by just ignoring it, basically, and acting as if it was inevitable that she would fall for me. Persistence does pay off.

If every man gave up when a woman shit tested him, the human race would go extinct.

06-20-2010, 07:16 AM
PUA Comic

Quote:
Rubbish!!, I have tried to pick up lots of women, and many of them were extra bitchy to me, so are you saying that these women were actually interested in me??

When a woman is acting extra bitchy, or rude to you, it's a womans non verbal way of telling you to get lost and leave her alone.
Women just leave when they aren't attracted to a guy to "get a drink" or "go to the bathroom". If she stayed, you're in. When the girls were bitchy to you, if you evaded their taunts or came up with witty or cleaver responses to their verbal abuse, you would have been in. If a woman verbally abuses you and you leave and later she reopens you to further abuse you, you are VERY in. "Why did you come over and say blah blah blah".

My comic

06-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Ssandro

yeah a "shit test" is something you'd only need to teach to autistic people.

Sometimes when girls like you they tease you (and men do this to women as well). Normal people call it flirting or messing around

It's obvious when they like you. When they don't like you it's a completely different atmosphere. WHy does anyone need to waste time thinking about this unless they're completely retarded

06-20-2010, 07:21 AM
gerad

Its not a shit test, its a chance to raise your attractiveness

And they are real, but if you never got into the community chances are you would never find out they excist.

Basically its like shes saying "are you living in my world or am i living in your world" if your unnafected then the natural occurs and the female is lower than the male, the way it has and always will be despite the feminists always going for selective equality. A woman will always,always be below a strong male, always.

06-20-2010, 07:42 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
Ever think that part of the reason you've been unsuccessful with women is because you don't recognize basic stuff like shit tests?

Some in the community go too far with playing up EVERYTHING as a shit test, though. Especially over on MASF. Even when a girl says something nice or invites you to do something, there are some KJs on there who'll frame that as some type of reverse shit test, where she' trying to bait you into showing interest or neediness so she can then find a reason to reject you.

I've personally laid maybe a 4 or 5 women who flat out rejected me hard when we first met. I've had plenty of others open themselves up to me once I got through the initial bitch shields and stuff. I did this by just ignoring it, basically, and acting as if it was inevitable that she would fall for me. Persistence does pay off.

If every man gave up when a woman shit tested him, the human race would go extinct.
The reason I am unsuccessful with women is because of my Middle Eastern/Arab looks, not my personality, and sorry I don't buy this whole PUA "shit test" theory, because when I have observed men who are good with with women (because of their looks), the woman did not subject these men to a shit test.If anything, the women made it very clear they were interested in these men.

In a small number of cases, women do "play to hard to get", but this rarely happens because if a woman acts coldly towards a man, most men will interpret that as a rejection and will leave, and in fact this accounts for more than 90% of the 200 odd rejections I have received ie. it did not even get to the stage where I asked the girl out, I knew I had already been rejected by reading the womans negative body language.

Also, as a man you are playing with a legal time bomb by persisting to seduce women who have rejected you initially, I can qualify this because I have read of true stories of men who have had false sexual harrassment charges laid against them just because they asked a woman out for a date. Could you imagine the legal consequences for a man if he is found guilty of sexually harrassing a woman, because he refused to take no for an answer from a woman??. Although a woman's actions very rarely matches her words (with regards to dating), one thing is certain, when a woman saids NO, she means NO.

You mentioned that you successfully had sex with 4 to 5 women who rejected you initially, I don't know mate, I find this extremely difficult to believe. Maybe you did lay these 4 or 5 women?, but I doubt these women gave you any so called shit tests.

I think you have read too much PUA propaganda, with regards to these so called "shit tests"

06-20-2010, 07:45 AM
seb

Quote:
Women just leave when they aren't attracted to a guy to "get a drink" or "go to the bathroom". If she stayed, you're in. When the girls were bitchy to you, if you evaded their taunts or came up with witty or cleaver responses to their verbal abuse, you would have been in. If a woman verbally abuses you and you leave and later she reopens you to further abuse you, you are VERY in. "Why did you come over and say blah blah blah".
I have never been verbally abused by a woman who has rejected me, but many of them refused to look me in the eye/or they gave dirty looks or "the silent treatment".

Women don't behave lile this when they actually like a man.

06-20-2010, 07:49 AM
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
yeah a "shit test" is something you'd only need to teach to autistic people.

Sometimes when girls like you they tease you (and men do this to women as well). Normal people call it flirting or messing around

It's obvious when they like you. When they don't like you it's a completely different atmosphere. WHy does anyone need to waste time thinking about this unless they're completely retarded
Well obviously I am not retarded or Autistic, but it sticks out like a sore thumb when either a woman likes or dislikes you, it's called the science of human body language, and it's not hard to read.

Tags
Another arrogant narcissist comment from Ssandro!, Being oriental = worst shit test, ChitownMaverick = obvious virgin, inteligint an matur debate, pee test, PUA Comic = frustrated virgin KJ, seb = pedophile, seb = sarged a school bus, Seb's mental masturbation station, Ssandro = arrogant douchebag, ssandro actually makes sense!, Ssandro rules, Ssandro's "I'm better than you all" reply, vomit test, wow this place turned gay