PuaHate Random

PUA urban myths - "the shit test" Thread Tools Search Thread
06-20-2010, 08:00 AM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
I have never been verbally abused by a woman who has rejected me, but many of them refused to look me in the eye/or they gave dirty looks or "the silent treatment".

Women don't behave lile this when they actually like a man.
The trick is to not have that actually mean anything to do

If you replay it more than 5 times in your head afterwards, it ment something

06-20-2010, 08:04 AM
Ssandro

Quote:
Well obviously I am not retarded or Autistic, but it sticks out like a sore thumb when either a woman likes or dislikes you, it's called the science of human body language, and it's not hard to read.
Yes your posts are correct that's what I said

"Shit test" is a stupid bullshit concept that autistic people make up and have to think about

That doesn't mean people don't like to mess around with each other but you learnt this from playing in the nursery school. When you like someone you sometimes want to mess around with them, it's something everyone knows already, even your dog knows it

06-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Thinker

Quote:
That sounds plausible in theory, but why would a woman act bitchy to a guy she was actually interested in?, it doesn't make sense, because if a woman acts bitchy to a guy, the guy will interpret that as a rejection. And like I said before, when I have observed other men successfully pick up women. the woman was acting very friendly and was not giving the giy any so called "shit test".
In those cases being interested is conditional. If the guy is persistent enough, he is more likely to be considered interesting. Of course that does not mean that women would test every time.

So if by "shit test" we mean something "evolutionally hard-wired" bound-to-always-happen-thing then I'd have to say no -shit test as we know them do not exist.

However, women do test and act bitchy but that is not always rejection either.

06-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Nems

ask her if she is "shit testing" You

06-20-2010, 11:27 AM
puaguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssandro View Post
Yes your posts are correct that's what I said

"Shit test" is a stupid bullshit concept that autistic people make up and have to think about

That doesn't mean people don't like to mess around with each other but you learnt this from playing in the nursery school. When you like someone you sometimes want to mess around with them, it's something everyone knows already, even your dog knows it
yes. Shit tests messed with me, and ruined a lot of interactions. People sometimes act disinterested or tease when they like you, not a big deal. its just they are unsure what to do, or how to escalate or move forward so they act disinterested. If a girl likes you and you are the one leading doing things right you wont get any "shit test"

mental jizzzzz all overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

EDIT- Thinker gtfo faggot I think you said you "study" this shit for 4 years!!!!! and your married??? dont talk.. please.. ever

06-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by puaguru View Post

EDIT- Thinker gtfo faggot I think you said you "study" this shit for 4 years!!!!! and your married??? dont talk.. please.. ever
Study might be the wrong word to use.. sorry I'm not a native speaker. I wrote I "studied" this shit and I did not mean I've "trained" or "tried to learn how to do PU" or cheating on my spouse or anything like that. I'm just interested in the phenomenon among other things that's all and it started before I got married. That's why I'm here. Maybe its a faggoty hobby but I don't care. I'm easily entertained.

06-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Huggy Bear

Quote:
For your information I have, and please don't make false assumptions about me, you don't even know who I am.

I agree women can become very angry/moody when they are on their periods, but the shit test is a myth. When a woman is genuinely interested in a man, she will act warmly and friendly.

When a woman is rejecting you, she will give you negative body langauge.
It's obvious you've never talked to a girl in your life.

There's a saying, never trust a girl, always trust that girls will behave like girls.

Read up on evolutionary psychology and female psychology, and actually go out and talk to girls, and try to have sex with girls.

Lots of theories and ideas in pickup are valid and you can only experience them by actually going out, talking to girls, fucking girls.

Girls use shit tests to simply weed out weak ass dudes, if you just give up because she has her bitch shield on, or negative body language, then you've just weeded yourself out of her pussy. Girls have legs, they just walk away when they don't want to talk to guys, or they tell you to fuck off. Othewise, just keep talking to her and touch her all over, until either you fuck her or she walks away.

06-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Nems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear View Post
It's obvious you've never talked to a girl in your life.

There's a saying, never trust a girl, always trust that girls will behave like girls.

Read up on evolutionary psychology and female psychology, and actually go out and talk to girls, and try to have sex with girls.

Lots of theories and ideas in pickup are valid and you can only experience them by actually going out, talking to girls, fucking girls.

Girls use shit tests to simply weed out weak ass dudes, if you just give up because she has her bitch shield on, or negative body language, then you've just weeded yourself out of her pussy. Girls have legs, they just walk away when they don't want to talk to guys, or they tell you to fuck off. Othewise, just keep talking to her and touch her all over, until either you fuck her or she walks away.
he already said he tried

and I am pretty sure that he has talked to girl in his life.

06-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Huggy Bear

Quote:
I have never professed to be an expert on women and seduction, but to suggest that a "shit test"/or a woman acting rudely towards you is not a rejection is absurd, what are you basing your opinion on?
When you actually go out and talk to girls, understand one thing, and one thing only, girls are EMOTIONAL. Everything girls do, how they behave, are ALL based on her EMOTIONS.

Most pick up, and especially commercial pickup products, are geared towards manipulating and extracting good emotions, smile, laugh, interest, attraction, etc. It's because it's simple, superficial and impressive to all the virgin faggots that never talked to girls before. This is the dancing flash game and it gets superficial results like club makeouts.

However, to get girls sexual fast, you must manipulate her full range of emotions, lust, jealousy, desire, passion, anger, happy, sad, etc. Her emotional cycle is on a haywire. Guys with game have simply learned to manipulate girl's emotions in this way.

That's why girls always talk about their feelings.

06-20-2010, 01:45 PM
LEAVE TYLER ALONE

Quote:
Well, I am sorry but if a woman is acting coldly towards you, it means she actually IS rejecting you, and as a man you should be able to read her negative body language, and walk away before she gets even more angry and tells you to fuck off.
It is not true that if the girl isn't warm right off the bat then she will reject you for sure. Many times it takes a few minutes of withstanding her negativity and all of a sudden she changes gear and becomes all interested in you. This is fact and happened to me plenty of times. Deal with it.

I don't know if it's a 'test of manhood' though. I think it's just an autopilot of theirs and they loosen up once they see that you are ok.

06-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Epifanny

seb, the only thing you need to know about shit tests is that they exist, everything else you will learn from experience

/thread
/shitty advice of the day

06-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Huggy Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nems View Post
he already said he tried

and I am pretty sure that he has talked to girl in his life.
Have you read his posts, not just in this thread but other threads?

This guy has not talked to a girl in his life.

06-20-2010, 01:47 PM
puaguru

Fuck i hope onenatural comes and qoutes huggy bear with a picture of the guy shooting rainbows saying faggot

06-20-2010, 01:59 PM
LEAVE TYLER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epifanny View Post
everything else you will learn from experience
that's all there is

the only reason people resort to the community is because they're too pussy to go out and experience.

and who can teach you not to be a pussy? no one, except the frustration of not getting laid

06-20-2010, 02:13 PM
johannesmink

IME, shit tests are real, but all you have to do is IGNORE them and just move forward with confidence towards your goal (if the woman is willing).

For example, the other night i was on a blind double date and my date was not really responding much to anything I was saying. I was thinking she was "shit testing" me, but I just ignored it and just kept being myself and making sure the interaction was comfortable, sexual and flirty.

2 hours later, we were sitting on the couch and started making out. Then brought her back to my room and had sex with her. It wasn't hard at all.

After, I was wondering why she was giving me the "cold" shoulder the whole time when she ended up fucking me later, but it was probably because she knew if I got to close to her, she would probably hook up (which she might not wanted to do at that point in the night - eg. sex count adding up - seems to be a big deal for girls - hence lying about their actual numbers)

So, I think the biggest thing is to realize when they are doing these little tests or when she has a legitimate um... objection to you. eg. she's not into you

A fine balance I think, but best rule is if she doesn't object, just keep pushing forward keeping in mind her comfort.

06-20-2010, 02:22 PM
LEAVE TYLER ALONE

^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

just ignore and keep going, let her get used to you and then fuck her. either that or she walks away, in which case you're excused, leave her alone and go find someone who does want to fuck

i think some people have problem accepting the 'roughness' of the game, they don't understand it's like animal kingdom. they want some pussy with angel wings to land on their dick or something

06-20-2010, 02:48 PM
PUAHateFromHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear View Post
However, to get girls sexual fast, you must manipulate her full range of emotions, lust, jealousy, desire, passion, anger, happy, sad, etc. Her emotional cycle is on a haywire. Guys with game have simply learned to manipulate girl's emotions in this way.

That's why girls always talk about their feelings.
No, sometimes girls just are horny and want to fuck with someone who doesn't make a big deal out of it.

06-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Luminaria

06-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Jack Green

@ seb: It may sound kinda hard to you, but I can't take any advice seriously, if it comes from a guy who obviously never gets girls at all.

People test people. All the time. If you guys don't see it... just keep masturbating.

This doesn't mean that all these advices on how to handle "shit tests" are any good. Just stay on your path, basically ignore the bullshit and keep connecting to her. That's it.

06-20-2010, 05:21 PM
TheNatural

A lot of very good looking men won't get "shit tested" immediately because the girl is telegraphing her initial interest. This is what's meant when someone says a girl is "throwing herself" at a man because she is desperate to win his approval. That very seldom happens.

Arab guys, and even really ugly guys, get laid all the time. Don't blame your race or other convenient excuse for your lack of success. I know a dude who's white, but he looks like a troll with awful teeth and pointy ears. He's always hooking up. When a girl says something bitchy to him, he spins it around to something funny and usually dirty.

Sexual harrassment ONLY applies to the workplace. If you're not hitting on a co-worker, you can just ignore it and keep going. It sounds like you are extremely afriad of getting in trouble for talking to women and you're putting them on a pedestal.

As for the girls I laid after a hard initial rejection:

One said I made her feel sick to her stomach and that she thought she was a lesbian because she had no interest in men.

Another called me a fag and said she could tell I had a small dick.

Another told me she wanted to fuck, then randomly decided I was creepy and ran off with her friends.

Another said that I was a pussy who wasn't passionate or manly enough for her.

I was in them all within a week.

If even the consensus on PUAHate is that a community concept is valid, then it probably is...

06-20-2010, 05:39 PM
LEAVE TYLER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
As for the girls I laid after a hard initial rejection:

One said I made her feel sick to her stomach and that she thought she was a lesbian because she had no interest in men.

Another called me a fag and said she could tell I had a small dick.

Another told me she wanted to fuck, then randomly decided I was creepy and ran off with her friends.

Another said that I was a pussy who wasn't passionate or manly enough for her.

I was in them all within a week.
I have to add to this that it takes experience to deal with this properly.

And when I say "deal with it properly" I don't mean craft some faggot comeback routines.

I mean ignoring it as if nothing, really feeling that it's nothing, and just keep going, knowing to yourself that these reactions are no different than a girl smiling to you.

When you are inexperienced you get hurt and angry about these reactions. THIS IS NORMAL DO NOT FIGHT THIS. JUST UNDERSTAND IT WILL GO AWAY WITH EXPERIENCE. By "it" I mean your emotional reaction, not the girl being nasty.

I think literally almost all men do not get past this initial stage.

You just need to have trust that feeling bad about it goes away with experience.

[SIZE="5"]
You approach a girl, she's all smiles, will you two fuck tonight? Maybe.

You approach a girl, she's nasty, will you two fuck tonight? Maybe.

No difference.[/SIZE]

06-20-2010, 05:54 PM
bigjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
theurbanunderground is a bot.
haha whats the deal with it? who made it and where does it get its quotes from?

06-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Jay z

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjames View Post
haha whats the deal with it? who made it and where does it get its quotes from?
Wassup wassup

06-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Fabio Capello

What is this? a shit test? what is a shit test, somebody explain too me

06-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Kok

This is really good stuff. I usually give up when girls are non-receptive in the beginning of approach but this discussion makes me want to "plow" more now.

06-20-2010, 08:49 PM
TheNatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kok View Post
This is really good stuff. I usually give up when girls are non-receptive in the beginning of approach but this discussion makes me want to "plow" more now.
It took me years to learn to do that, and I figured it out before I ever found the community. I just noticed that in movies where the "sexy" leading man would hook up with a hot woman, she would always act bitchy to him at first while he'd just stay relaxed, unaffected, and keep on plowing with confidence in his own charm.

The thing that a lot of people don't realize is that PU can be very sloppy and messy. Tons of PUA guys expect it to be just perfectly fluid and recite from a memorized flow chart full of routines, gambits, negs, etc. They never get laid because they can't handle the awkwardness, the need to persistently plow, etc. I actually saw Tyler, of all people, say that himself. Probably because he used to be one of those guys.

There's no sense mentally masturbating over why women do this or how often. Just realize that they do and all you need to do in order to "pass" the tests is to be cool, confident in your own coolness and desirability, and then keep "plowing." Oh, and realize you won't hook up with all, or even most, of the women you go after no matter how hard you plow. If you do it enough, the numbers game will take care of you though.

06-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Nems

Quote:
It took me years to learn to do that, and I figured it out before I ever found the community. I just noticed that in movies where the "sexy" leading man would hook up with a hot woman, she would always act bitchy to him at first while he'd just stay relaxed, unaffected, and keep on plowing with confidence in his own charm.

The thing that a lot of people don't realize is that PU can be very sloppy and messy. Tons of PUA guys expect it to be just perfectly fluid and recite from a memorized flow chart full of routines, gambits, negs, etc. They never get laid because they can't handle the awkwardness, the need to persistently plow, etc. I actually saw Tyler, of all people, say that himself. Probably because he used to be one of those guys.
exactly, more plowing

i also saw in a movie of of this shreck guy, princess kept shit testing him, and look where he is now

06-20-2010, 09:10 PM
TheNatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nems View Post
exactly, more plowing

i also saw in a movie of of this shreck guy, princess kept shit testing him, and look where he is now
LOL That guy really needs to start teaching bootcamps.

Didn't he wind up settling down with a total fat warpig though?

06-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Solar

A shit test is more than just a woman acting bitchy. Sometimes it's something she says or does that's a little bit off. Here's a shit test I get quite often here in California.

Girl: Where are you from?
Me: Texas.
Girl: Texas sucks.
Me: [ignores the comment]

06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Kok

Quote:
That hit home with me.

I opened a girl today at checkout counter with small comments but she only gave short answers and not engaging back. She seemed pretty cold. So I toned it back down then eventually quit. I thought it wasn't worth it.

But then she made a few comments back about the stuff she's buying. She also looked back at me a few times as if she's anticipating me to do something.

When she left, she greeted me good bye.

I should have plowed

Tags
Another arrogant narcissist comment from Ssandro!, Being oriental = worst shit test, ChitownMaverick = obvious virgin, inteligint an matur debate, pee test, PUA Comic = frustrated virgin KJ, seb = pedophile, seb = sarged a school bus, Seb's mental masturbation station, Ssandro = arrogant douchebag, ssandro actually makes sense!, Ssandro rules, Ssandro's "I'm better than you all" reply, vomit test, wow this place turned gay