PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
PUA urban myths - "the shit test" Thread Tools Search Thread
  #241  
07-03-2010, 04:10 AM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
Tyler Durden is--like every PUA guru I've ever seen--the "best in the business" purely by way of self-appointment. The women he gets are ugly, and the guy is a total loser.

There is no business on this planet comparable to pick-up in regards to how many teachers are "the very best in the world." It truly defies statistics.

Being a "master pick-up artist" usually means you can get some average-looking girl to make out with you at the bar a couple times a week. That's. It.

Mystery himself is in a class far above and beyond what any of his minions have been able to accomplish. He GETS it. None of them really do. To refer again to the philosophy idea, he's like the Socrates of this whole community--the ideas he came up with, which did change the worldview of many, many, many people, were not well understood by the vast majority of his students, who attempted to be like him and failed miserably because they didn't GET IT the way Socrates did. They just mimicked what they saw him doing. Only a few of his students actually carried on his legacy in a way that did him any justice.

And the guys who never even hear about this stuff are in a class above and beyond the one Mystery's managed to achieve. Never forget that he is still a loser at heart--he is just the loser who hides it best.

[SIZE="6"]Tyler Durden is just some whiny little kid with a stupid haircut who wishes he were tall, attractive and famous (which are the real reasons Mystery gets laid)[/SIZE].
Well, this is something you and me, can finally agree on ie. Mystery only gets laid because of his looks,height and fame.

There's nothing to "get" about picking up women, it's pretty simply really women in a bar/nightclub environment are only going to go for the best looking guy, because they can.







  #242  
07-03-2010, 08:06 AM
TehHunter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 196


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
Do you actually read any of my posts?, or does it go through one ear, and out the other?

Perhaps Australian women are nice to you, because you are good looking, rich, whatever, but I am not going to sugar coat the fact that many Aussie women treated me like a piece of shit, and I did nothing to provoke that kind of reaction. You give women far too much credit, and think that "girls are sugar and ....e and all things nice", well they are not. Is it my fault women reject me because of racism and stereotyping??

I am not asking for sympathy because I don't deserve it, but I resent the fact that you and the rest of the PUA "cheer squad", by default assume that just because a man has no luck with women, that it's all his fault, and that women can do no wrong. You know what that's called?, it's called being a MANGINA, a female apologist.

I don't have a fucked view of the world, I have a REALISTIC one, so get over yourself.
I think I never laughed so hard at IRONY

Seriously Seb , I don't give a fuck if your ugly. If girls only like pretty and muscular guys why don't you workout then ?

You know what you should do ? Try to meditate for like 15 minutes, try to no think. Why should you do this ? To get girls ? Nop, the only thing you should do is after the meditation with a cold head read ALL of your posts and realize how you sound like a broken record. You always answer the same shit , ALWAYS . You can't have a mature and intelligent discussion because you can't go FURTHER than your "tune", while other point the faults of your reasoning you use a comeback that is THE SAME answer you used before that doesn't solve anything.

I'm not a believe in New Age crap like the law of attraction but fuck you made me a believer.You know why you can't get girls ? It isn't because women are bitches...yes they are bitches so what ? I like bitches, there's nothing better than taming a bitch.
Is it because of your looks ? I don't know how Stephen Hawking gets laid (don't bother answering that's because of his money or because he's not in Sydney).

The reason you don't get girls is because your soul is so dark and depressive that a blind/deaf/paraplegic could feel all the negativity you bring along and would reject you.
You talk about women giving you negative body language but have you even thought about YOUR own body language ? I think it must be awful since you probably ooze depression and sorrow in any way possible. Probably babies DO cry when you're around them.

And the saddest thing in all of this is that you'll read all the posts of this thread, all the self-help you think you need and you'll never become better ONLY because you can't see through your EXCUSES. I know that what I wrote won't help you a bit but I'm kinda glad I read this topic, if anything you made me realize that I DEFINITELY won't become like you, thanks for the motivation dude, like my father says there's no better motivation than fear we have of a certain situation.

Still you know what you really need ? If your going to waste your life in self-help and self-pity at least do the Magnetic Mindset program of Cory Skyy, the program consists on a strict use of written affirmations, visualization and mirror affirmations. If you do them ALL and everyday and you don't change the useless chatter in your head, then you're beyond help

  #243  
07-03-2010, 08:12 AM
sexdragon
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 414


Seb, I know where even you can laid. the place is called THAILAND. There are lots of heinously ugly men who can get girlfriends there (granted alot of their girlfriends used to work as hookers). There are introduction agencies where you can meet women, and many of them are quite desperate to marry or date a western man because they are desperately poor.

This is far from an ideal situation, and the women will be using you as a meal ticket, but at least you will get some intimacy. Who knows, she may even grow to love you.

If you have even less money, and are even more desperate then go to cambodia.

  #244  
07-03-2010, 08:19 AM
sexdragon
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 414


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
ps. I am a Wog
PSS I hate Abbos
Fuck you Seb and fuck you PUAComic. i wonder if you see the irony of you both hating on Aboriginals when you both come from immigrant backgrounds. It wasn't that long ago that maltese and italians were treated as second classes citizens in Australia.

Seb you are bitching and moaning about people mistaking you for being middle eastern. Imagine what it is like growing up as an Aboriginal in Australia, and have to face the racism, poverty, violence (by the community and the police), difficulty getting work. You claim that you get discriminated by women because you look middle eastern, I can guarantee you an aboriginal guy has it a hell of alot worse.







  #245  
07-03-2010, 10:36 AM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
Fuck you Seb and fuck you PUAComic. i wonder if you see the irony of you both hating on Aboriginals when you both come from immigrant backgrounds. It wasn't that long ago that maltese and italians were treated as second classes citizens in Australia.

Seb you are bitching and moaning about people mistaking you for being middle eastern. Imagine what it is like growing up as an Aboriginal in Australia, and have to face the racism, poverty, violence (by the community and the police), difficulty getting work. You claim that you get discriminated by women because you look middle eastern, I can guarantee you an aboriginal guy has it a hell of alot worse.
The "I hate abbos" thing I put at the end of my post is not I how I feel about aborigines, it's a private joke between myself and PUA Comic.

In all seriousness I don't hate anyone, and treat everyone as individual, and by how they act and behave. I played soccer for more than 30 years, and in that time I played with and against every nationality,religion and colour you care to name, and guess what?, i got along with all of them famously.

I also used to work with a lot of different races, and got along with them famously. You can believe me or not, I hate racism in any shape or form.

  #246  
07-03-2010, 11:09 AM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by TehHunter View Post
I think I never laughed so hard at IRONY

Seriously Seb , I don't give a fuck if your ugly. If girls only like pretty and muscular guys why don't you workout then ?


[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: It's what I plan on doing, plus removing the excess body hair I have, because women don't like hairy men.[/SIZE]

You know what you should do ? Try to meditate for like 15 minutes, try to no think. Why should you do this ? To get girls ? Nop, the only thing you should do is after the meditation with a cold head read ALL of your posts and realize how you sound like a broken record. You always answer the same shit , ALWAYS . You can't have a mature and intelligent discussion because you can't go FURTHER than your "tune", while other point the faults of your reasoning you use a comeback that is THE SAME answer you used before that doesn't solve anything.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: I agree that I can be repetitive, but that's what you have to do, to try and get through the thick skulls of some of the PUA apologists here.
[/SIZE]
I'm not a believe in New Age crap like the law of attraction but fuck you made me a believer.You know why you can't get girls ? It isn't because women are bitches...yes they are bitches so what ? I like bitches, there's nothing better than taming a bitch.
Is it because of your looks ? I don't know how Stephen Hawking gets laid (don't bother answering that's because of his money or because he's not in Sydney).

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: That's right, women can do no wrong, and I am the bad guy?, me bad I am sorry. I see, it's OK for women to behave badly is it?[/SIZE]

The reason you don't get girls is because your soul is so dark and depressive that a blind/deaf/paraplegic could feel all the negativity you bring along and would reject you.
You talk about women giving you negative body language but have you even thought about YOUR own body language ? I think it must be awful since you probably ooze depression and sorrow in any way possible. Probably babies DO cry when you're around them.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: Go and FUCK yourself you MANGINA, when I approach and speak to women I always do so in a cheery and positive manner, and even when women have been rude to me for no good reason I never retaliated or got mad at them. And I don't make babies cry, what a retatrded comment.[/SIZE]

And the saddest thing in all of this is that you'll read all the posts of this thread, all the self-help you think you need and you'll never become better ONLY because you can't see through your EXCUSES. I know that what I wrote won't help you a bit but I'm kinda glad I read this topic, if anything you made me realize that I DEFINITELY won't become like you, thanks for the motivation dude, like my father says there's no better motivation than fear we have of a certain situation.

[SIZE="6"]Seb reponds: FUCK YOU, you patronising and condescending piece of shit, and after reading some your drivel, I wouldn't want to become a self righteous prick like you. I am not making excuses you fucking clown, I always approached women in a polite and friendly manner, once again you make out that women are angels who can do no wrong, if you believe that, it's you who needs help, not me. When a woman saids NO, she means fucking NO, what part of the NO word don't you understand? [/SIZE]


Still you know what you really need ? If your going to waste your life in self-help and self-pity at least do the Magnetic Mindset program of Cory Skyy, the program consists on a strict use of written affirmations, visualization and mirror affirmations. If you do them ALL and everyday and you don't change the useless chatter in your head, then you're beyond help.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: I am beyond help?, you are really are a brain dead muppet aren't you? You make all these assumptions about me, yet you have never met, or know me. And you also falsely assume that I am the only man in this world, who has been challenged by dating. [/SIZE]
see my reply above

  #247  
07-03-2010, 11:33 AM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by TehHunter View Post
I think I never laughed so hard at IRONY

Seriously Seb , I don't give a fuck if your ugly. If girls only like pretty and muscular guys why don't you workout then ?

You know what you should do ? Try to meditate for like 15 minutes, try to no think. Why should you do this ? To get girls ? Nop, the only thing you should do is after the meditation with a cold head read ALL of your posts and realize how you sound like a broken record. You always answer the same shit , ALWAYS . You can't have a mature and intelligent discussion because you can't go FURTHER than your "tune", while other point the faults of your reasoning you use a comeback that is THE SAME answer you used before that doesn't solve anything.

I'm not a believe in New Age crap like the law of attraction but fuck you made me a believer.You know why you can't get girls ? It isn't because women are bitches...yes they are bitches so what ? I like bitches, there's nothing better than taming a bitch.
Is it because of your looks ? I don't know how Stephen Hawking gets laid (don't bother answering that's because of his money or because he's not in Sydney).

The reason you don't get girls is because your soul is so dark and depressive that a blind/deaf/paraplegic could feel all the negativity you bring along and would reject you.
You talk about women giving you negative body language but have you even thought about YOUR own body language ? I think it must be awful since you probably ooze depression and sorrow in any way possible. Probably babies DO cry when you're around them.

And the saddest thing in all of this is that you'll read all the posts of this thread, all the self-help you think you need and you'll never become better ONLY because you can't see through your EXCUSES. I know that what I wrote won't help you a bit but I'm kinda glad I read this topic, if anything you made me realize that I DEFINITELY won't become like you, thanks for the motivation dude, like my father says there's no better motivation than fear we have of a certain situation.

Still you know what you really need ? If your going to waste your life in self-help and self-pity at least do the Magnetic Mindset program of Cory Skyy, the program consists on a strict use of written affirmations, visualization and mirror affirmations. If you do them ALL and everyday and you don't change the useless chatter in your head, then you're beyond help
Further to my other reply to your retarded post, when I have approached women, in many cases it has been the women who acted in a sad and depressed state eg. I have been on blind dates with women, and when I tried to have a good time and be positive with them, all they could do was endlessly complain about how their ex boyfriends treated them like shit. And how exactly does a woman see into your soul?, when a soul is not even something you can even see or touch. Women rejected me because of my looks, but if you want to believe your new age pop-psychology bullshit, go right ahead, I won't stop you.

On another occaision, I was at a speed dating fucntion, and whilst I was being happy and positive all the women there were sad and miserable looking (and no, don't point the finger at me).To qualify this, even the MC for the night, a young Canadian woman made the unsolicited comment to me, that the women at the speed dating function were horrible.

As for Steve Hawking, OK it's sad to see the guy has health issues and I feel for him, but when you have money, well of course you are going to attract women, that's a no brainer.

You said you like taming bitches, well that's only possible if you are in a relationship with one, so that's a bit hard for me when I am not being given a chance.







  #248  
07-03-2010, 11:36 AM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
Seb, I know where even you can laid. the place is called THAILAND. There are lots of heinously ugly men who can get girlfriends there (granted alot of their girlfriends used to work as hookers). There are introduction agencies where you can meet women, and many of them are quite desperate to marry or date a western man because they are desperately poor.

This is far from an ideal situation, and the women will be using you as a meal ticket, but at least you will get some intimacy.[SIZE="6"] Who knows, she may even grow to love you.[/SIZE]

If you have even less money, and are even more desperate then go to cambodia.
Thanks, that makes me feel even better, so I am not worthy of a womans love??

  #249  
07-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Fabio Capello's Avatar
Fabio Capello
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 28


I try to tell, Christine....Victoria.... Abbi and Stevens wife... to stop shit testing them... before we play the games

  #250  
07-03-2010, 04:19 PM
ChitownMaverick
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,134


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
see my reply above
Ahhhh...and now the real Seb comes out to play. Do you truly not see anything wrong with saying, "GO FUCK YOURSELF, I never get angry at people when they're rude to me?"

You are a blind man. I don't know why we're even wasting time trying to help you, you've made up your mind and nothing is going to change it. You are depressed, angry, reactive, and self-loathing...and yet you say women don't like you because of your looks.

It works perfectly for you, because that way you know what's up and are powerless to change it. That's the easy, pussy way out of hardship. Keep blaming the world instead of even bothering to CONSIDER that there are factors in your control, which is apparently what you've been doing your whole life.

On behalf of men everywhere (especially those in Australia), thank you for weeding yourself out.







  #251  
07-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
And even then, only the real good looking dudes could pull that off ie. pick up a woman in bar and fuck her in the toilet.

In a bar/nightclub environment, where it's a total sausage fest ie.men out number women by huge ratios, the women will only go for the best looking and muscular men.
Bullshit. I've seen unattractive pull in-venue lays.

  #252  
07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
Firstly I am not a virgin (I have banged hookers, but big fucking deal), nor I am an idiot. And no, I don't want anyones sympathy, I don't deserve it, starving children in third world countries deserve sympathy not me.
Well excuse me, Mr. Hooker-Fucker. Hey, why don't you ask one of the hookers you fuck about shit tests and see what she tells you? I'm pretty sure you're going to hear the same things we've said here.

Quote:
Once again you PUAs make the assumption that women can do no wrong, and that women never make bad relationship choices eg. I got friendzoned by this one woman who complained to me about how her pot-head ex-boyfriend threatened to kill her and family with a gun, another woman who also friendzoned me complained to me about how her ex-boyfriend of 5 years, was cheating on her with her own sister.

But what I find really annoying, is how some you blokes (in typical PUA fashion), make out it's ALWAYS the guys fault he gets rejected, yet as we all know women love to date men who treat them like shit, yet reject decent men.

No one here is saying it's always the guy's fault. The fact of the matter is that most of the girls you meet simply aren't interested in meeting someone else. That's why you get rejected.

However, when you are talking to a girl and she's interested, she WILL shit test you.

You want to know why you're getting friendzoned? Because you listen to women when they say that shit. Women don't fuck guys who listen to them complain about their boyfriends. They fuck the guys who refuse to listen to that shit. Because that's what it is: shit.

Guys who women fuck have better things to do than listen to her rant about people he couldn't care less about. Not only that, but she KNOWS you don't care but you're listening just because you think it's going to get you in her pants. And thus she loses respect for you and women don't fuck men they don't respect.

And how do you have female friends anyway? Didn't say earlier that most women turn away in disgust when you talk to them? Yeah, you're not trolling.

  #253  
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
i always thought that was a kind of shit test. i could be wrong.

i got asked this recently by a girl. we had kissed but not had sex yet. i just told i didn't know her well enough yet to answer that. she asked a few more times, but i didn't give her a straight answer. I still fucked, so i guess I passed

normally its a question I've been asked after sleeping with someone. in that case i have nothing to lose so I'll be honest.
I like Tucker Max's reply:

"I never answer that question. The answer never leads to anything good."







  #254  
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM
ihateallwomen's Avatar
ihateallwomen
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 124


Dont know how it is in Austria but in Germany women prefer the middle eastern guys (turks, arabs etc.)

  #255  
07-03-2010, 06:35 PM
ihateallwomen's Avatar
ihateallwomen
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 124


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
Seb you are bitching and moaning about people mistaking you for being middle eastern.
Dont know how it goes in Austria but in Germany women prefer the middle eastern guys (turks, arabs etc.)

  #256  
07-03-2010, 07:39 PM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
Ahhhh...and now the real Seb comes out to play. Do you truly not see anything wrong with saying, "GO FUCK YOURSELF, I never get angry at people when they're rude to me?"

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: No, I don't see anything with telling someone to go and FUCK themselves, if it's justified, it's called defending yourself and not taking shit from people, and even the calmest person in the world will snap if you press the right buttons.
[/SIZE]
You are a blind man. I don't know why we're even wasting time trying to help you, you've made up your mind and nothing is going to change it. You are depressed, angry, reactive, and self-loathing...and yet you say women don't like you because of your looks.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: Bullshit, I just know how to see reality from PUA crap.Yes, women do reject me because of my looks, how do you explain the instant fuck off signals, and aggression they show to me? And another thing, I didn't come here for dating advice. [/SIZE]

It works perfectly for you, because that way you know what's up and are powerless to change it. That's the easy, pussy way out of hardship. Keep blaming the world instead of even bothering to CONSIDER that there are factors in your control, which is apparently what you've been doing your whole life.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: OK, I agree there are some factors under my control that I could change to increase my chances with women, but at the end of the day, I have no control over whether a woman likes me or not.[/SIZE]

On behalf of men everywhere (especially those in Australia), thank you for weeding yourself out.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: I did not weed myself out, I was forced out.[/SIZE]
see reply above







  #257  
07-03-2010, 07:43 PM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
Bullshit. I've seen unattractive pull in-venue lays.
On the odd occaision, you do see the odd ugly to average guy get lucky in a bar//nightclub, but it's the exception, not the rule.

  #258  
07-03-2010, 08:05 PM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
Well excuse me, Mr. Hooker-Fucker. Hey, why don't you ask one of the hookers you fuck about shit tests and see what she tells you? I'm pretty sure you're going to hear the same things we've said here.

[SIZE="6"]Seb reponds: That's meant to be an insult right? For your information, the vast majority of men who see hookers are married men or men in relationships. A hooker who I see, did say something to the effect of a shit test, but I think she was referring to "playing hard to get".[/SIZE]


No one here is saying it's always the guy's fault. The fact of the matter is that most of the girls you meet simply aren't interested in meeting someone else. That's why you get rejected.

[SIZE="6"]Seb reponds: Sorry, they are, certain members here have taken the liberty to gang up on a guy (me), whose only crime (in their eyes), is that he has admitted that he has been challenged by dating. One guy here, claimed that women can "look into my soul", and that it's "dark" and "depressed"??? How does someone look into another persons soul? I agree that many of the rejections I got was because the woman was simply not interested in meeting someone, and I guess that's life.[/SIZE]

However, when you are talking to a girl and she's interested, she WILL shit test you.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: Well, you must be a better than me, because I certainly can't read the mind of a woman. But what are these shit tests?, and how excatly does a woman behave when she is giving these shit tests?[/SIZE]

You want to know why you're getting friendzoned? Because you listen to women when they say that shit. Women don't fuck guys who listen to them complain about their boyfriends. They fuck the guys who refuse to listen to that shit. Because that's what it is: shit.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: OK, you are probably right on this one, and women do despise nice/decent men, and prefer bad boys and thugs. I guess I have been guilty of listening to women complain about their dickhead ex-boyfriends, and you are right, it's shit.[/SIZE]

Guys who women fuck have better things to do than listen to her rant about people he couldn't care less about. Not only that, but she KNOWS you don't care but you're listening just because you think it's going to get you in her pants. And thus she loses respect for you and women don't fuck men they don't respect.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: Agreed, and once again I have been guilty of the above, but it's easy talk with the benefit of hindsight.[/SIZE]

And how do you have female friends anyway? Didn't say earlier that most women turn away in disgust when you talk to them? Yeah, you're not trolling.

[SIZE="6"]Seb responds: I get along famously with most women I meet and work with, and yes I have had some female friends. I also get along famously with the hookers I see. The women who turned away in disgust, were the women I met in bars/nightclubs and singlee functions, and no, I don't have bad breath or BO.

And I am not a troll, PM me, and I will show you a photo, and then you can see why women reject me instantly.[/SIZE]
see reply above

  #259  
07-03-2010, 08:07 PM
seb's Avatar
seb
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 937


Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateallwomen View Post
Dont know how it is in Austria but in Germany women prefer the middle eastern guys (turks, arabs etc.)
I am from Australia, not Austria, well German women must be different, because Aussie women (especially here in Sydney), hate Arab looking men, because of racism and stereotyping.







  #260  
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM
ChitownMaverick
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,134


I'm asking out of curiosity, not malice--are you autistic by chance? Or at the very least on the Asperger's end of the spectrum?

  #261  
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb

Seb reponds: That's meant to be an insult right? For your information, the vast majority of men who see hookers are married men or men in relationships. A hooker who I see, did say something to the effect of a shit test, but I think she was referring to "playing hard to get".
Yes and no. It was part insult, part advice. It was also a bit rude of me. I apologize: the trolls here are a bad influence.

The next time you with a hooker, ask her about shit tests. I can guarantee she will tell you they exist.

Ask her, "When a guy is hitting on you do you sometimes throw verbal tests his way to see how good he is?"

Quote:
Seb reponds: Sorry, they are, certain members here have taken the liberty to gang up on a guy (me), whose only crime (in their eyes), is that he has admitted that he has been challenged by dating. One guy here, claimed that women can "look into my soul", and that it's "dark" and "depressed"??? How does someone look into another persons soul? I agree that many of the rejections I got was because the woman was simply not interested in meeting someone, and I guess that's life.
Well that is kind of true. Women can sense when a guy is depressed and/or morbid. Some women like that in a man, some don't. It's not that she can stare into your soul. Women are just good at reading emotions.

Also, sometimes when you get rejected, it IS your fault. It's just that most rejections have nothing to do with your personally. However, if you are talking to a woman for five minutes or more and she rejects you. Chances are it was something you did.

Quote:
Seb responds: Well, you must be a better than me, because I certainly can't read the mind of a woman. But what are these shit tests?, and how excatly does a woman behave when she is giving these shit tests?
It's not about reading minds. It's experience. The more you talk to women, the better you get at picking up shit tests.

Shit tests have many forms. One time a girl told me she didn't like to be touched. I knew that was bullshit because she just got done telling me she did MMA (a full-contact sport). It was a shit test. She was testing me to see how I reacted.

Genuinely nice guys get laid. They don't get to bang hundreds of women, but they get laid. Guys who are nice because they think it will get them laid are the ones who end up with nothing. Most nice guys are nice because they want to get laid, not because that's how they really are.

You don't have to be an asshole to get women either. Women love drama and emotional rushes. Assholes are just one way to get this.

Now you know. You know how to behave the next time a women tries to talk about her boyfriend. It's one thing to get rejected, but you have to apply what you learned from that rejection.

Women probably turn away in disgust because they can sense your lack of confidence. I doubt it's because of your race.

Go ahead and send me a PM with your pic. I highly doubt you are as bad-looking as you say you are.

  #262  
07-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Solar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
On the odd occaision, you do see the odd ugly to average guy get lucky in a bar//nightclub, but it's the exception, not the rule.
It's not just an odd occasion. He does it quite often. Looks aren't nearly as important as you think they are.







  #263  
07-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Dionysus
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9


What the fuck? Is this a thread from a PU forum?

  #264  
07-04-2010, 12:54 AM
ChitownMaverick
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,134


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
see reply above
No, Seb. Once again you are missing the point entirely. I didn't say there's something wrong with telling someone to go fuck themselves (even though I do think there is), I was pointing out that you said FUCK YOU to someone in the same sentence as when you said you don't get angry and people when they're rude to you. None of what you say is consistent besides "poor me I'm ugly and that's the only thing women care about."

Your incredibly rigid thought processes and inability to even grasp other people's ideas is probably another thing that's stopping you from being able to be in a relationship.

People disrespect me sometimes. Do you think I go tell them to FUCK THEMSELVES? No. I'm not a child, and nobody has the ability to take my power away from myself to such a degree that I have an emotional tantrum (my mom does succeed from time to time). You have a completely outwards locus of control. Once again--THER-A-PY

EDIT: Case in point, I actually laughed out loud just now when I noticed that somebody tagged this thread as "ChitownMaverick = pathetic homosexual." More often than not the insults people come up with are fucking funny. You don't need to defend yourself unless your ego is too fragile to handle a couple blows.

  #265  
07-04-2010, 01:45 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
Fuck you Seb and fuck you PUAComic. i wonder if you see the irony of you both hating on Aboriginals when you both come from immigrant backgrounds. It wasn't that long ago that maltese and italians were treated as second classes citizens in Australia.

Have you ever met an abbo? No, no one who has ever actually met an abbo could possibly like abbos. Don't give me a sob story about abbos, they are sub human and all deserve to be shot. Fuck them all.

Quote:
Seb you are bitching and moaning about people mistaking you for being middle eastern. Imagine what it is like growing up as an Aboriginal in Australia, and have to face the racism, poverty, violence (by the community and the police), difficulty getting work. You claim that you get discriminated by women because you look middle eastern, I can guarantee you an aboriginal guy has it a hell of alot worse.
You forgot to mention that all abbos are ugly, smelly, dirty, feral and disgusting - and that's just the city abbos. Country abbos are 10 times worse. All tourists who meet abbos hate them immediately, locals fucking loath them. It is not possible for a person of sound mind not to hate abbos. Don't give me a sob story about abbos, shoot them all I say.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic






  #266  
07-04-2010, 01:46 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


SEB, GO TO THAILAND AND FUCK HOOKERS ALL DAY.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic
  #267  
07-04-2010, 04:26 AM
sexdragon
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 414


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
Have you ever met an abbo? No, no one who has ever actually met an abbo could possibly like abbos. Don't give me a sob story about abbos, they are sub human and all deserve to be shot. Fuck them all.



You forgot to mention that all abbos are ugly, smelly, dirty, feral and disgusting - and that's just the city abbos. Country abbos are 10 times worse. All tourists who meet abbos hate them immediately, locals fucking loath them. It is not possible for a person of sound mind not to hate abbos. Don't give me a sob story about abbos, shoot them all I say.
yes. i have aboriginal heritage. It was a long time ago, and I look completely white (though have brown hair and eyes). I don't know whether you are trolling or not. I typed up a reply but realised no matter what I say I'm not going to be able to change your opinion so why bother.

  #268  
07-04-2010, 04:37 AM
sexdragon
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 414


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
Thanks, that makes me feel even better, so I am not worthy of a womans love??
sorry mate. I didn't mean it in that way. i meant that you weouldn't have to many problems getting a girlfriend, but that her primary motivation for being with you would be money and citizenship.

I believe everyone is deserving of love and I believe you are no exception.

I would recommend a trip to thailand. even if you struggle to meet a non-hooker girl, the hookers there offer 'girl friend experiences'. so you can find a girl (most westerners prefer to pick up hookers from the bars - a bit less sleazy than brothels), pay her barfine (say $20-$30) to take her out of the bar for the night. Then it is generally $40-$100 to fuck her depending on how long for (ie. just the once is cheaper than all night). also, she may decide to charge you more than the regular punter, or less if she likes you. Sometimes the girls that work at the nightclubs will go with you for free, but this generally happens for the young good looking guys who charm them.

anyway, back to the girlfriend experience. they will hang out with for the whole day, go to dinner. show you around bangkok or whereever it is that you are staying. basically act like a girlfriend and be very affectionate. I imagine it wouldn't cost you more than 2000-5000 baht ($70-1600) a day depending on how much you wined and dined her, and how attractive she is.

I am only going by what I have heard though in regards to the girlfriend experience. I did do the odd hooker in thailand, but sometimes also fucked hookers for free. Mostly i just hooked up with backpackers or thai university students at the thai nightclubs. I'm 24 though, and can speak a bit of thai due to having a thai girlfriend in australia for 6 months, which makes a world of difference when meeting local women.







  #269  
07-04-2010, 06:11 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
The "I hate abbos" thing I put at the end of my post is not I how I feel about aborigines, it's a private joke between myself and PUA Comic.
Hating abbos is no laughing matter, it's serious. Abbos cannot be liked.

Quote:
In all seriousness I don't hate anyone,
Except abbos.

Quote:
and treat everyone as individual, and by how they act and behave.

Except abbos.

I think that the most important thing that we're learned from this thread regarding whether or not shit tests exist is that everyone can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that we all hate abbos. I think we're making progress here.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic
  #270  
07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
TheNatural
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 305


10 fucking pages.

10 fucking pages of Seb saying he's too ugly and pathetic to ever get laid in Australia without paying for it because only the 2% of men who are super handsome, muscular, or rich can do that.

10 fucking pages of everyone else trying to explain why he's wrong but he won't listen.

Why the fuck are you still going back and forth on this!?!?

And yet, the thread continues...

Should we go for 100?

Reply

Tags
Another arrogant narcissist comment from Ssandro!, Being oriental = worst shit test, ChitownMaverick = obvious virgin, inteligint an matur debate, pee test, PUA Comic = frustrated virgin KJ, seb = pedophile, seb = sarged a school bus, Seb's mental masturbation station, Ssandro = arrogant douchebag, ssandro actually makes sense!, Ssandro rules, Ssandro's "I'm better than you all" reply, vomit test, wow this place turned gay
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz