PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
screening for clinically insane women Thread Tools Search Thread
† #1
06-20-2010, 09:49 PM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


i am getting the vibe that the only girls i can pickup are insane. perhaps it's because the only girls that will let me do my thing (physical touching within 20 seconds, romantic touching in like 5 minutes) are truly sluts in every sense of the word. i've had 3 bipolar, bisexual girls in a row now. perhaps they're just a reflection of my own personality (I'm not bisexual, but I'm definitely not neurologically typical).

there is one sane, rich, cute girl that likes me, but i feel kinda inferior going into that situation. sure, i could fuck her, but that's where it ends. it's too bad i'm such a colossal fuck up. PU theory may have caused me to flush my last year down the drain. what if i had all my shit together like i used to AND had some cute girl drooling over my dick? what an amazing life that would be, but instead, i spent the last year indulging in D&A, learning social skills, and fucking completely insane women your mom would kick out of the house as soon as she saw them.

i have gained nothing as a PU theory success story candidate (from 2 lays to 8 lays in under a year). i feel like more of a burnout than ever, actually.

The major epiphanies of the last 8 months:

girls like guys who:
-dress well
-are friendly
-look them directly in the eyes
-touch them
-have lots of friends
-can do the social chitter chatter thing
-money probably helps, too, but only because it gives you a fuckton of confidence.

wowowowowoow, did i really need to listen to 20 hours of some fat balding blonde man to realize this?

also, here's another realization: i don't have enough mental organization to handle an active social life and career/academia related things. it's as if i need to be a shut-in to succeed in those areas. honestly, while i am happier for brief periods of time when i'm pursuing some girl, it does not touch the overall satisfaction i get from getting paid or acing a class/creating new ideas.







† #2
06-20-2010, 10:09 PM
TheNatural
Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 305


I think every guy goes through a phase in his life where he wants to run around fucking sluts. I did. That whole "Madonna/Whore Complex" thing has some validity.

The things I'd look at are:

1.) Why do you feel inferior to the women you think you'd be happier with? Work on yourself there. You'll never hook up or sustain a relationship with a woman if you don't feel like her equal.

2.) Where are you meeting these women? Clubs and certain kinds of social scenes tend to attract psycho validation whores, aka sluts. Then there's an abundance of them online. Basically if she's looking to fuck a stranger quickly and isn't shy about it, she's probably fucked in the head.

3.) What qualities are you actually looking for in women? If you're priortizing looks, easy access to sex, an outgoing extroverted personality, and a strong desire to please/manipulate you before you really know her, then you're going to be screening for some damaged goods. If you're putting looks and sex above all else, you're setting yourself up for drama.

4.) How easily are you letting women reject you? The "shit tests" thread might be enlightening to you. You could be flunking the shit tests and waiting games that "good girls" know to use to seperate themselves from the crazy skanks. Skanks are so hungry for validation that they don't really bother with shit tests.

5.) Is it possible you might find yourself hooking up with crazy whores because those are the women you find most interesting? Probably because of their looks, sex, and wild personalities? If so, do some work on yourself and figure out what it is you REALLY want in a girl, then screen for that.

Be really, really careful with the psycho whores. They tend to run with some really bad people and may do things to really hurt you or fuck up your life. I got the number of one such girl one time. A few weeks later she got her boyfriend murdered over $12 and drugs he didn't have, then was killed herself because she was a witness. Turned out she was involved in all sorts of bad stuff. Sure, she was hot, but hot doesn't mean much.

† #3
06-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight
Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Country Music Hell
Posts: 1,004,989
Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight


You can usually see red flags more sub-consciously with girls. Like when something just doesn't "feel right," my observations have found my feelings to be correct eventually.

† #4
06-20-2010, 10:50 PM
colver84
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,839


I think the main thing to do is withhold the affection and romance. Too much affection and romance early on will usually weird out clinically sane girls. By contrast it will make clinically insane girls fall in love with you in five minutes. And when they are in love with you they don't let go.

The other advantage is that by not acting affectionate/romantic you will no longer feel afterwards like you led them on and it will be easier for you to walk away.

But then Ive noticed that psycho girls tend to avoid guys who are more aloof and those who just seeem like they want sex because they realise these guys will be difficult to manipulate and can walk away easily.

Another thing which is gold in dating situations is to limit contact. If the girl bombards you with texts she is definitely a psycho because one of the hallmarks of psychos is lack of self control. Take a few days to respond to each text and see what happens. Most likely youll get half a dozen texts in the 2-3 day interval.

As Doc Love says (and i think some of the stuff he says is actually pretty accurate) psychos dont respond to challenge.







† #5
06-20-2010, 10:59 PM
TheNatural
Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 305


Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
You can usually see red flags more sub-consciously with girls. Like when something just doesn't "feel right," my observations have found my feelings to be correct eventually.
+1

And sometimes the red flags are obvious and she's waving them around with pride, but guys will overlook them because they're horny and just thinking "I'm about to fuck this hot girl!" I've done that with more crazy girls than I want to admit.

You've got to develop standards that include screening out the nuts.

† #6
06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
+1

And sometimes the red flags are obvious and she's waving them around with pride, but guys will overlook them because they're horny and just thinking "I'm about to fuck this hot girl!" I've done that with more crazy girls than I want to admit.

You've got to develop standards that include screening out the nuts.
My ex literally told me she was bipolar and had been to a mental hospital the day before we hooked up. Hey, at least she was honest. I think she's probably gonna kill herself someday.

Picking up crazies is like shooting fish in a barrel, though. It's not something to take pride in. I now know that there is this certain frazzled look that women with these disorders (bipolar/schizophrenia) sometimes have.

† #7
06-21-2010, 10:29 PM
smithjohn9426
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 189


Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
My ex literally told me she was bipolar and had been to a mental hospital the day before we hooked up. Hey, at least she was honest. I think she's probably gonna kill herself someday.

Picking up crazies is like shooting fish in a barrel, though. It's not something to take pride in. I now know that there is this certain frazzled look that women with these disorders (bipolar/schizophrenia) sometimes have.
I've met this one chick at a bar and she said she and her two girlfriends here met at the same hospital. At first I didn't believe her but that pissed her off and she left. It was only later that I figured out she was telling the truth. She had that irritated thinking look about her. And I learned from experience that a lot of these crazies tend to be really open about their disorder.

But I wonder, how are bipolar chicks in bed?

Worse case scenario is when they call rape, however, such as what happened to Kobe:

http://www.nndb.com/people/480/000091207/







† #8
06-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Nicholaus's Avatar
Nicholaus
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,354


Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
i am getting the vibe that the only girls i can pickup are insane. perhaps it's because the only girls that will let me do my thing (physical touching within 20 seconds, romantic touching in like 5 minutes) are truly sluts in every sense of the word. i've had 3 bipolar, bisexual girls in a row now. perhaps they're just a reflection of my own personality (I'm not bisexual, but I'm definitely not neurologically typical).

there is one sane, rich, cute girl that likes me, but i feel kinda inferior going into that situation. sure, i could fuck her, but that's where it ends. it's too bad i'm such a colossal fuck up. PU theory may have caused me to flush my last year down the drain. what if i had all my shit together like i used to AND had some cute girl drooling over my dick? what an amazing life that would be, but instead, i spent the last year indulging in D&A, learning social skills, and fucking completely insane women your mom would kick out of the house as soon as she saw them.

i have gained nothing as a PU theory success story candidate (from 2 lays to 8 lays in under a year). i feel like more of a burnout than ever, actually.

The major epiphanies of the last 8 months:

girls like guys who:
-dress well
-are friendly
-look them directly in the eyes
-touch them
-have lots of friends
-can do the social chitter chatter thing
-money probably helps, too, but only because it gives you a fuckton of confidence.


wowowowowoow, did i really need to listen to 20 hours of some fat balding blonde man to realize this?

also, here's another realization: i don't have enough mental organization to handle an active social life and career/academia related things. it's as if i need to be a shut-in to succeed in those areas. honestly, while i am happier for brief periods of time when i'm pursuing some girl, it does not touch the overall satisfaction i get from getting paid or acing a class/creating new ideas.

.
.
.

If you stop touching complete strangers within 5 minutes, then you will meet some normal girls, it's that simple. Stop thinking about it as a guy/girl thing, and think about it as a you/complete stranger thing.


If a complete stranger, guy or girl, walked up and started touching you right away, that would feel creepy. So how do you think normal girls feel when you do it?


Only fucked up girls will be into it, and unfortunately there are a lot of them out there.


None of that shit you listed matters. The seduction community tries to make lists like that about what girls like. People, not just girls, like other people who do what they want, regardless of whether of it is "supposed to be" what other people like. So if you don't want to dress well, then don't. There are no lists for what girls like. Just do what you like, and girls that are best suited for you will notice.

.
.
.


† #9
06-21-2010, 11:48 PM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn9426 View Post
I've met this one chick at a bar and she said she and her two girlfriends here met at the same hospital. At first I didn't believe her but that pissed her off and she left. It was only later that I figured out she was telling the truth. She had that irritated thinking look about her. And I learned from experience that a lot of these crazies tend to be really open about their disorder.

But I wonder, how are bipolar chicks in bed?

Worse case scenario is when they call rape, however, such as what happened to Kobe:

http://www.nndb.com/people/480/000091207/
They are great. Just never make them your gf ever because during the manic period, they literally get high from sleeping with strangers (HMMMM).

† #10
06-22-2010, 12:40 AM
smithjohn9426
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 189


Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
They are great. Just never make them your gf ever because during the manic period, they literally get high from sleeping with strangers (HMMMM).
Check.







† #11
06-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Ssandro's Avatar
Ssandro
Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: writing phd
Posts: 2,380


of course you're exactly filtering for idiots by touching up random girls, then going for the ones who respond

it's mainly only the idiot girls who love it straight away, but the downside is that they're idiots

The best way to filter out idiots is to talk to them at first instead of just touching random strangers, then you realise pretty soon who's an idiot

Also more attractive and confident girls almost always love to do some of the chasing, or have at least have an active role, they want to impress you first

It's only girls who have nothing to impress you with who don't have to do some of the chasing.

You say you're a little autistic and had some trouble socialising. It seems like you're looking for a short cut for that.

It's better for you to do some normal socialising and conversation. If you like talking to a girl then that's a good they're not a complete weirdo

† #12
06-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Eckhart Tolle's Avatar
Eckhart Tolle
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 129


Do not be attached to the pain body that a woman has.

† #13
06-26-2010, 11:27 AM
TehHunter
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 196


You're now aware that ALL PUA methods are directed to pull girls like that, why do you think all of them are misogynistic and don't want to have serious relationships ? They only meet canon fodder and women that are almost as fucked up as they are







† #14
06-26-2010, 08:10 PM
TheNatural
Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 305


Quote:
Originally Posted by TehHunter View Post
You're now aware that ALL PUA methods are directed to pull girls like that, why do you think all of them are misogynistic and don't want to have serious relationships ? They only meet canon fodder and women that are almost as fucked up as they are
THIS!

† #15
06-27-2010, 12:42 AM
slowpoke's Avatar
slowpoke
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 403


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
THIS!
+1

__________________
Slowpoke...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,. is slow.
† #16
06-27-2010, 02:54 AM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Only clinically insane women enjoy sex. The rest of them only have sex with you to get something from you. Female orgasms are a myth.

__________________
Users are losers. Say NO to drugs.

My comic






† #17
07-06-2010, 04:03 AM
smithjohn9426
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 189


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
Only clinically insane women enjoy sex. The rest of them only have sex with you to get something from you. Female orgasms are a myth.
Okay I lol'ed.

† #18
07-06-2010, 08:13 AM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn9426 View Post
Okay I lol'ed.
he's right

† #19
07-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Kok's Avatar
Kok
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 409


Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
i've had 3 bipolar, bisexual girls in a row now.
And this is a problem because?







† #20
07-14-2010, 11:05 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kok View Post
And this is a problem because?
The bipolar part is grating as fuck. Bisexuality I can deal with, but it also has it's downfalls because women offer them something you cannot possibly give them. A straight, neurotypical girl would be great.

† #21
07-14-2010, 04:58 PM
EatCakeAndDie
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,324


I think most women are insane.... or what about all of them?

† #22
07-14-2010, 05:19 PM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


1. Ignore phone calls
2. Talk about other women
3. Do the things that she says annoy her
4. When she talks, stop listenting
5. Check other women out
6. Say something in a negative way, soon after, say the same thing in a positive way, if she agrees with both, shes not honest or not listening
7. Ask her ex boyfriends about her
8. Ask her family about her
9. Report IOIs from other women
10. Ask her to do stupid things that you know she will think are stupid, see if she does them







† #23
07-30-2010, 06:24 PM
gravitycantforget's Avatar
gravitycantforget
Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,439


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
Only clinically insane women enjoy sex. The rest of them only have sex with you to get something from you. Female orgasms are a myth.
I'll add a LOL - I have to say that I've made nearly every girl/woman I've had sex with ...orgasm. Just bragging!

† #24
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
gravitycantforget's Avatar
gravitycantforget
Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,439


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kok View Post
And this is a problem because?
Thats like having 6 girls - why the complaint?

† #25
08-12-2010, 07:13 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


All insane women have a look in there eyes. Its like a glass eye look.







† #26
08-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Count Sodomia's Avatar
Count Sodomia
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 221


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOBODY CAN'T STOP ME!!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL GAY GHOST VAMPIRE OF THE WORLD!!!!

BOW DOWN TO ME

† #27
08-12-2010, 09:59 AM
wheelbarrow
Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 29


ask them if they like sodomy, if they say YES, pull down their panties, point at their penis and say "BUSTED!"

† #28
08-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Dimitri's Avatar
Dimitri
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,106


Franco in his Manual of Seduction gives the following:

How to recognize a psychologically disturbed woman:

Sign 1: If she canít accept anything good and pleasant that you want to give her or that you want to do with her, that woman is surely disturbed.

Sign 2: If she is not able to give anything to others, behaves scornfully towards others or tries to profit using manipulation, sex or any other mean without worrying in the least about others, bring her to bed and then dump her.

Sign 3: She has a history of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, bulimia, anorexia or self-punishment.

Sign 4: She has a history of repeatedly failed love relationships with mentally and physically abusive men.

Sign 5: She is unable to enjoy sex in a natural way.

Sign 6: She has problems of psychological dependence or she wants to always be at the center of attention.

Sign 7: The last but not the least important. There are women who live according to just one rule: ďI donít do absolutely anything if I donít feel like doing it right now.Ē







† #29
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Franco in his Manual of Seduction gives the following:

How to recognize a psychologically disturbed woman:

Sign 1: If she canít accept anything good and pleasant that you want to give her or that you want to do with her, that woman is surely disturbed.

Sign 2: If she is not able to give anything to others, behaves scornfully towards others or tries to profit using manipulation, sex or any other mean without worrying in the least about others, bring her to bed and then dump her.

Sign 3: She has a history of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, bulimia, anorexia or self-punishment.

Sign 4: She has a history of repeatedly failed love relationships with mentally and physically abusive men.

Sign 5: She is unable to enjoy sex in a natural way.

Sign 6: She has problems of psychological dependence or she wants to always be at the center of attention.

Sign 7: The last but not the least important. There are women who live according to just one rule: ďI donít do absolutely anything if I donít feel like doing it right now.Ē
Yep I think that covers every single woman that has ever lived in there. They're all crazy.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinpokoBlood View Post
LMS is not about getting laid.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
Reply

Tags
hysterical woman are easy, janinoff= neutered, jankinoff = wimp, Kok = Asian = no sex, PUA Comic = Virgin + KJ + in his 30s
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz