PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Miscers jerk off to this Thread Tools Search Thread
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
EvilTwin

Lifting weights all day for women. lolz

04-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Genetic Recombination

Location: In the void searching for another lonely soul to find solace in.

Great inspiration for one to lift weights. He was a great role model to many men in Australia.

04-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Master of Meh

Gotta give the guy props for transforming his body. Girls rubbing their hands all over him at 0:58 -- probably such a humungous ego boost.

He danced like such a faggot though.

04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Genetic Recombination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Meh View Post

He danced like such a faggot though.
Cringe worthy.

04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
lovepua
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Recombination View Post
Great inspiration for one to lift weights. He was a great role model to many men in Australia.
He was a great role model for homosexuals all around the world. He did a lot for the gay community. It was amazing to see such a strong powerful gay man in the spotlight.

04-03-2013, 10:33 PM
ManPretty

Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, phaggots that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.

04-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Genetic Recombination

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManPretty View Post
Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, phaggots that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.
LMFAO.

04-04-2013, 12:08 AM
asdfghjkl

He looks . I'd believe him if he said he's Indian. How does ity theory work with him? Was he an incel during his short life because of his look?

04-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Genetic Recombination

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
He looks . I'd believe him if he said he's Indian. How does ity theory work with him? Was he an incel during his short life because of his look?
6'1 and a physique of a god? Incel? He never was.

04-04-2013, 12:26 AM
JBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Recombination View Post
6'1 and a physique of a god? Incel? He never was.
He looked like someone who helped North Americans fix their dell computers over the phone. And worked out on his 4 hours off he had each day.

04-04-2013, 01:05 AM
asdfghjkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoi View Post
He looked like someone who helped North Americans fix their dell computers over the phone. And worked out on his 4 hours off he had each day.
a gay who worked at Dell customer service by day and sucked cock and worked out by night

04-04-2013, 01:46 AM
aznguy

greek statues had alot of muscle

04-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Barry Kirkey

If my girlfriend doesn't like you, then I don't like you.

04-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Lost Cause
Banned

1 day as prime zyzz = better than the entire lives of everyone on here combined

Tags
Yes Homo