PuaHate Random

How much does David Gandy weigh? Thread Tools Search Thread
04-10-2013, 02:55 PM
ManPretty

I know he's about 6' 2" but i cant find his weight anywhere

I'm almost his body just i'm maybe half an inch taller. I cant have his face but dammit i can get his body. how much does he weigh

04-10-2013, 02:57 PM
myinsidesscreamsoloud

They'll probably inflate his weight.

In reality he's probably no more than 170-180lbs, yeah even at 6'2.

04-10-2013, 02:58 PM
MaleModel
Banned

His body is just nicely toned. He's not big. Looking at this:

I would say 180lbs (assuming he's 6'2)

04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
ManPretty

I would say at least 180, hes quite toned and has a pretty muscular chest

Im 180 currently but hes a little more toned than i am, i probably need maybe 5-8 more lbs muscle and to lose some fat

04-10-2013, 03:02 PM
myinsidesscreamsoloud

This guy is 6'5 190.

Men lie about their weight and exaggerate it so they seem more powerful.

04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Swolegain

he doesn't train legs or back (heavy muscles groups due to their size) so his weight is difficult to accurately estimate for me.

04-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Swolegain

Quote:
Originally Posted by myinsidesscreamsoloud View Post

This guy is 6'5 190.

he is also over 10lbs of fat/water leaner than Gandy and is less muscular in his upper body (aside from his abs)

04-10-2013, 03:06 PM
MaleModel
Banned

So Gandy isn't 180lbs?

04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
ManPretty

Quote:

This guy is 6'5 190.

ripped out of his mind. Black delt genetics of peace, wish i could have delts that pop like that.

i wonder which performance enhancers he uses

04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
myinsidesscreamsoloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolegain View Post
he is also over 10lbs of fat/water leaner than Gandy and is less muscular in his upper body (aside from his abs)
His arms look bigger but it looks like he doesn't work out his pecs.

His legs are legit big though.

Point being even the genetically elite very tall struggle to hit 200 lbs lean.

It makes me lol when I see a skinny fat 6'2 model listed as 200 lbs.

04-10-2013, 03:19 PM
ManPretty

in one photo of the jamaican runner he looks pretty big, in the other he does not

04-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Swolegain

Quote:
His arms look bigger but it looks like he doesn't work out his pecs.

His legs are legit big though.

Point being even the genetically elite very tall struggle to hit 200 lbs lean.

It makes me lol when I see a skinny fat 6'2 model listed as 200 lbs.

his legs are not legit big, if you squat and eat a lot then your legs will look a lot better than his do. They are dense in their muscularity but not big by any standard.
usain bolt does not train to get big, more weight = more weight to propel forward and guess waht trying to progress on bench press, curling movements, and all the other bodybuilding movements you need to be doing to get a good physique takes a lot of ADAPTION energy, when I was gaining mass it was a constant psychological obsession to get bigger and stronger, your diet has to be perfect you need to have immense focus in the gym etc. you can't be doing that while you are meant to be spending ALL that time and effort and adaption energy improving your 100m time.
I hope you aren't calling gandy skinnyfat because he doesn't have a fitness model tren physique, that said I think he is a under 200lbs (and not stage condition obviously )

he is muscular, not swole or huge but noticeably does lift.

04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
ManPretty

^^good pic to choose swolegain, actually does look like he does back.

Iv seen in other pics, his legs look skinny, but TBH, with his build its hard to get big legs even by training them a lot. My legs have gotten a lot stronger, and if i flex them i can see the muscles, but otherwise, they still look like chicken legs.

I agree, i could see Gandy weighing around 190 lbs to be honest, hes MUCH bigger than most phaggy time models and a lot of them are in the 170-175 range so yeah 190-195 even seems about right to me

04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Swolegain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManPretty View Post
^^good pic to choose swolegain, actually does look like he does back.

Iv seen in other pics, his legs look skinny, but TBH, with his build its hard to get big legs even by training them a lot. My legs have gotten a lot stronger, and if i flex them i can see the muscles, but otherwise, they still look like chicken legs.

I agree, i could see Gandy weighing around 190 lbs to be honest, bigger than most phaggy time models and a lot of them are in the 170-175 range so yeah 190-195 even seems about right to me
how much do you squat? and how often do you squat?(not that it's a worthy pursuit to get huge legs really, it's dangerous if using back squats to gain and for a fashion model it seriously reduces his trouser selection.

04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
ManPretty

Quote:
how much do you squat? and how often do you squat?(not that it's a worthy pursuit to get huge legs really, it's dangerous if using back squats to gain and for a fashion model it seriously reduces his trouser selection.
I stopped squatting, my flexibility sucks so my form was suffering, getting lower back pain and everything. may go back to it sometime. Trying to get to be more flexible by using leg press.

I usually do leg press as my main leg movement. I usually use 4 plates on a side, for a couple of sets around 7-8 solid reps. Not that much weight at all but much higher than when i started and more than i see most people using in my gym.

I agree i dont even want huge legs TBH, but my legs are naturally tiny and awkward lookng typical ecto build, so im trying to get them to grow for now and still hit legs a lot (they have their own day, well with abs, in my 3-day routine)

04-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Swolegain

Quote:
I stopped squatting, my flexibility sucks so my form was suffering, getting lower back pain and everything. may go back to it sometime. Trying to get to be more flexible by using leg press.

I usually do leg press as my main leg movement. I usually use 4 plates on a side, for a couple of sets around 7-8 solid reps. Not that much weight at all but much higher than when i started and more than i see most people using in my gym.

I agree i dont even want huge legs TBH, but my legs are naturally tiny and awkward lookng typical ecto build, so im trying to get them to grow for now and still hit legs a lot (they have their own day, well with abs, in my 3-day routine)
if you want to improve flexibility do goblet squats, it will build up form very quickly.
you will have decent quads if you can do ATG back squats with 3 plates for 10 reps like I could, but this is dangerous even though it is a light weight by internet standards (didn't like squatting or leg gains but due to BDD I would get annoyed when my legs atrophied after not training them for months)
from my experience I find legs and back are easiest to build in a logistical sense (difficult taxing exercises but don't need to be smart about programming) wheras things like arms paradoxically take more mental focus as the pain is localised and focused onto the muscle rather than just being so taxing you can't think and progression on weight is a lot slower on curls vs squats so inventive methods must be utilized to ensure progress.

04-10-2013, 03:53 PM
ManPretty

Quote:
if you want to improve flexibility do goblet squats, it will build up form very quickly.
you will have decent quads if you can do ATG back squats with 3 plates for 10 reps like I could, but this is dangerous even though it is a light weight by internet standards (didn't like squatting or leg gains but due to BDD I would get annoyed when my legs atrophied after not training them for months)
from my experience I find legs and back are easiest to build in a logistical sense (difficult taxing exercises but don't need to be smart about programming) wheras things like arms paradoxically take more mental focus as the pain is localised and focused onto the muscle rather than just being so taxing you can't think and progression on weight is a lot slower on curls vs squats so inventive methods must be utilized to ensure progress.
Hm, interesting, may have to do with body size and shape. For me, i agree about legs for the most part.

Also agree with deadlifts or rack pulls.

but for lats, when im doing BB rows or any kind of rowing movement really, I have to be verrry careful to make sure the emphasis is on the lats, very easy to feel it in the arms or traps.

Interesting point about the arms, i may have to pay more attention when im doing movements for my biceps specifically.

And yeah i hear u, everyone on MISC is obsessed with squats, like ur somehow inferior if u dont have giant legs and squat 3x a week

04-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Swolegain

Quote:
Hm, interesting, may have to do with body size and shape. For me, i agree about legs for the most part.

Also agree with deadlifts or rack pulls.

but for lats, when im doing BB rows or any kind of rowing movement really, I have to be verrry careful to make sure the emphasis is on the lats, very easy to feel it in the arms or traps.

Interesting point about the arms, i may have to pay more attention when im doing movements for my biceps specifically.

And yeah i hear u, everyone on MISC is obsessed with squats, like ur somehow inferior if u dont have giant legs and squat 3x a week
For lats I recommend weighted pullups/chinups personally.
It's because legs are "easy" to build compared to a decent upper body, and they feel superior for having something over chicken legged swole guys, you could conceivably go on a 3x a week squatting routine and get very respectable legs in under 3 months, much more so than the upper body (in part due to the fact that higher standards are set for upper body mass because even the average guy off the street trains curls and has done pushups before and because models and actors prioritize these parts)

04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
riptide

no doubt 190-195.

I am 180lb 6-2" at similar bodyfat and dont have chest/shoulder/back size he has.

04-10-2013, 06:46 PM
myinsidesscreamsoloud

There's absolute no way gandy weighs over 180 much less 170.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/...MI/bmicalc.htm

200 lbs is right near the natural limit (25 bmi) for a drug free lifter who is jacked and can bench well over 350 lbs.

Keep in mind men LIE ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT ALL THE TIME to seem more badass.

Anyway, believe whatever you want.

04-10-2013, 08:47 PM
ManPretty

Quote:
There's absolute no way gandy weighs over 180 much less 170.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/...MI/bmicalc.htm

200 lbs is right near the natural limit (25 bmi) for a drug free lifter who is jacked and can bench well over 350 lbs.

Keep in mind men LIE ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT ALL THE TIME to seem more badass.

Anyway, believe whatever you want.
Bro are you serious, lol. 170? Gtfo

im 180, 6' 2", gandy is A BIT leaner than me, and in pics looks like he DEFINITELY has size on me- unless its the camera that does that. I never think i look big in the mirror or self shots and i havent had people take pics of me shirtless. Maybe i'll ask someone soon (either a girl or will have to include a STRONG NO HOMO)

it's possible i'm bigger than i think i am/have my mind warped by frequenting bbmisc.com

I'd say gandy is at least 185 tho

04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Does Looks Matter

Discovery

I take back any postive comments I've made on Jamie. I hit my head really hard while trying to make my forehead as big as his. I think I'm seeing colors

Misogyny

LMAO

Jezebel

I have no respect for weak privileged white men. Eew. OMG. Creepy!
Only Middle Eastern men know how to honor a woman.

Lefty 

lol poor koolaid

No Open Strollers

Of course I'm angry with women. They're shallow stupid cunts who'll only date good looking guys, so I'm only left with the fat pigs that no-one wants.

No Open Strollers

pua comic tea bagged

Chinpoko 

Canada ( /?kæn?d?/) is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west, and northward into the Arctic Ocean. Spanning over 9.9 million square kilometres, Canada is the world's second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the longest land border in the world.