PuaHate Random

The downfall of Roosh V (how his forum is now obsessed with PUA hate) Thread Tools Search Thread
06-25-2013, 06:10 PM
LolzShack

Rewind the clock about 3 years back, Roosh is growing in popularity and his work is spreading. Blaming American women and feminism for life problems and building a story of foreign lands where gorgeous women await average joes gave Roosh an almost cult like following.

Now for those who have seen his pictures, Roosh is not an attractive guy and neither is he rich. Roosh also lacks status which in term makes him bottom of the barrel for American women.

Give him a blog, some free time, creative imagination, and hordes of men who are sexually frustrated and not having success with women in America and you have Roosh V and his forum.

So I happened to find a link on my blog in which Roosh and his infamous forum members talked trash about the PUA Hate members that were banned in 2012. I am not an active member of PUA Hate but I do admire people on this site for having balls and calling out Roosh V, who is by far the biggest fraud in PUA.

What happens when you combine a poor, unattractive, and sexually frustrated man and his followers who see him as a god? You get this forum which recently just called out PUA Hate.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-24...st-462697.html

Overtime fortunes started to change. Roosh learned that sometimes it is not a good idea to pick a fight with the wrong people. Being an avid reader and supporter of the book "48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene, Roosh broke Law 19 which tells you to not pick a fight with the wrong person. Breaking that law, Roosh sealed his fate for the long run.

We have RSD Nation, Simple Pickup, and Ross who are frauds according to you guys. Fortunately, those sites and people stop there and move on with their lives. Well, Roosh and his forum members are in a particular class of psychos.

You see, someone like say Neil Strauss would be the kind of person who wants his money, if he doesn't get it, he will move on. He can handle the insults and keep a straight face while going on with his life.

Roosh is a bit different, and so are his forum members.

Compared to other men in the seduction scene, Roosh has a highly sensitive ego. You can note this by the fact that his site only allows registration on the 1st of each month and anyone is banned quickly. IT DOESN'T STOP THERE. I noticed that Roosh has a habit of searching forums on the internet to see who is talking shit about him, who is killing his credibility, and who is attacking him. Once he finds such a person he goes out of his way to get the person banned on the forum.

Well praise god that they invented blogging, a few brave bloggers (Aaron Sleazy and Reesarch) decided that it was unfair this man was going to different forums and shutting down the opinions of whoever opposed him. So these two brave men decided to call out Roosh V on their blogs and even gave him and his supporters a chance to defend him. Then something unexpected happened, it seemed like there were quite a few people who not only opposed Roosh but were once his passionate supporters and turned on him.

Now you can't ban a blog and you can't shut the author up (since this is a free country), Roosh decided to threaten the authors of the blog, Reesarch in particular by saying that if he does not stop bashing him he will find him in real life and "expose him".

Wait Roosh, I thought you were a player, why threaten people?

Roosh lived in a fantasy world in his forum. Roosh's forum is a totalitarian dictatorship in which you are banned if he feels you need to be banned, free speech is banned, and a small group of men get to feast off the validation they get from each other. For a while Roosh enjoyed a time when some people were paying him compliments and some PUA Forums were starting to maybe consider his advice. Whoever bashed Roosh was associated with PUAHate and as a result banned from the given forum.

Fortunes changed there because a lot of the names who were calling Roosh a fraud were dating coaches and members of the forum who read Roosh's material and said "WTF is this!?".

Think of it like this, say you take a shit, grill it, and serve it to the 6 people people in your house who haven't eaten anything and aren't aware of the world outside of your house. You call a family over for dinner and give them Grilled Shit, they look at your Grilled Shit and go "this is Grilled Shit, I am not eating this". Problem is, your ego is so inflated that you do everything your power to cross this family's opinion off your mind and convince yourself that Grilled Shit is just as good as Red Lobster.

Except Roosh went "How dare they make fun of my grilled shit! I am going after them!". Roosh could not handle the reality, he is just not as famous as other PUA names who give equally lackluster advice and he is not that respected by anyone outside of his forum.

For a while, Roosh's credibility lived on with some supporters because the main hate he was receiving was from feminists. But then Roosh lost a large chunk of credibility because other PUAs, dating coaches, and names (such as Sleazy) who had some credibility were NOW making attacks at Roosh.

It didn't stop there, Roosh managed to get his name posted on Stormfront as a predator who stalks and hunts down White European girls and things went downhill from there.

This kind of shit does not happen to actual playboys.

SO how did Roosh handle this?

Roosh retreated. He stopped posting on his blog often and put focus on his newer blog called "Return of Kings" where his lesser known forum members who have not been exposed yet would make some blog posts. The blog served the purpose of taking the heat off of Roosh as his forum members did the work for him.

Having a small group of hopeless followers (mostly 30 year olds who are not going anywhere in life), Roosh decided to use them to his advantage. Roosh commanded his small legion to attack and even threaten the bloggers that were showing the world who he really was. As a PUA/player, Roosh's reputation was in major jeopardy and he knew that the two brave bloggers that were writing against him needed to be silenced in some way but they weren't.

06-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Robert Paulson
Banned

Haha look at that gigantic thread they made just about us

06-25-2013, 06:20 PM
LolzShack

So how did the real downfall start?

Well, apparently the blogs by Aaron Sleazy and Reesarch gained so much popularity that anyone who googles Roosh V now will get links on the first 3 pages bashing him. Feminists, writers, Forum posts, and Stromfront pages will come up as well.

This is bad press which effects Roosh and his book sales.

Why would Roosh V's forum want to pick a fight with PUA Hate?

As many low qualities as PUA Hate might have, it is a forum in which free speech flies. You can voice your opinion about a given PUA and let the world know how you feel about him. Roosh is not to open to this idea but as long as he had some credibility and love from people who knew nothing about him he would be able to ignore the hate he received on here, pretend like it didn't exist.

PUA Hate is viewed as an extreme sight (though it does provide its facts) by the outsiders but unfortunately for Roosh, this time around the ideals shared by PUA Hate were now being shared by many forums and people. So how does Roosh react?

He simply tells one of his forum members to do a "critique" on PUA Hate hoping that other forums would buy the idea. Now Roosh is in a catch 22 here.

1. The people and groups that view PUA Hate negatively will go "Why are you even wasting time ranting about them? Don't you have a life?"

2. The people who are indifferent or hate Roosh knows that whatever PUA Hate has done is effective and left a major dent on his precious forum.

So what about Roosh and his forum now?

Roosh is pretty much a goner, his reputation is too low for anyone to take him seriously and there is too much bad press against him. Even on forums where his name is brought up, there are endless users ready to link to the blogs that are calling him out.

Unfortunately, if there was one forum full of more sexually frustrated people than this forum and the misc, it would have to be Roosh's forum. Sexually frustrated middle aged to younger men who have nothing but time on their hands.

Due to Roosh's books receiving decent ratings on Amazon and other book rating sites, he will continue to gain some curious eyes.

Yet, a lot of the PUA World and internet knows the truth, Roosh is a fraud who has fabricated his experiences. Also, he is willing to stoop as low as to threaten a 20 year old college student (aka the Indian Race Troll as they call him).

06-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I sodomized the interweb

free speech? people here are getting banned for saying they have dates with 15 y/o women or saying black/jew, and other imbecilities.

06-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Icarus

Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Roosh is right about feminism.

06-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Austin Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
so do my dog.

Eternal_Nice_Guy: This guy is Austin Powers over at PuaHate. This guy is a serious game denialist and has some serious personal issues. This guy fundamentally hates himself and his sexuality. If he was a woman, there is a good chance he would be a feminist or a hard-core Bible-thumper. Since he hasn’t chosen either of those methods, he needs some tool to bury his sexuality – he does that through game denialism. By refusing to better himself he never has to face down his sexuality.

This is what roosh fansboys has written against me. This is soo funny. These idiots really are really fucked up. I decided to troll roosh like a couple of hours before june 1 cause I thought it would be lulzy. I mean, I don't hate more roosh more than mystery or TD. It just fun to troll these losers. These guys are worst than shitty advicers LOL. I just used eternal nice guy cause I know how these weirdos hate usually nice guy. This is the worst mental mastruabtion i've read by far this year.

06-25-2013, 08:47 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
He's a fucking player hater.

- TheTruth22

06-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Ragz

I guess loser's fantasy journey is coming to an end for Daryush. Anoyone of you knows where he is staying at in Poland? I mean city and places he goes to on a regular basis? That would be an awesome info.

06-26-2013, 02:52 AM
wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolzShack View Post
So how did the real downfall start?

Well, apparently the blogs by Aaron Sleazy and Reesarch gained so much popularity that anyone who googles Roosh V now will get links on the first 3 pages bashing him. Feminists, writers, Forum posts, and Stromfront pages will come up as well.

This is bad press which effects Roosh and his book sales.

Why would Roosh V's forum want to pick a fight with PUA Hate?

As many low qualities as PUA Hate might have, it is a forum in which free speech flies. You can voice your opinion about a given PUA and let the world know how you feel about him. Roosh is not to open to this idea but as long as he had some credibility and love from people who knew nothing about him he would be able to ignore the hate he received on here, pretend like it didn't exist.

PUA Hate is viewed as an extreme sight (though it does provide its facts) by the outsiders but unfortunately for Roosh, this time around the ideals shared by PUA Hate were now being shared by many forums and people. So how does Roosh react?

He simply tells one of his forum members to do a "critique" on PUA Hate hoping that other forums would buy the idea. Now Roosh is in a catch 22 here.

1. The people and groups that view PUA Hate negatively will go "Why are you even wasting time ranting about them? Don't you have a life?"

2. The people who are indifferent or hate Roosh knows that whatever PUA Hate has done is effective and left a major dent on his precious forum.

So what about Roosh and his forum now?

Roosh is pretty much a goner, his reputation is too low for anyone to take him seriously and there is too much bad press against him. Even on forums where his name is brought up, there are endless users ready to link to the blogs that are calling him out.

Unfortunately, if there was one forum full of more sexually frustrated people than this forum and the misc, it would have to be Roosh's forum. Sexually frustrated middle aged to younger men who have nothing but time on their hands.

Due to Roosh's books receiving decent ratings on Amazon and other book rating sites, he will continue to gain some curious eyes.

Yet, a lot of the PUA World and internet knows the truth, Roosh is a fraud who has fabricated his experiences. Also, he is willing to stoop as low as to threaten a 20 year old college student (aka the Indian Race Troll as they call him).
Some of the things here could be applied for guys like V Kelvin or Ross Jeffries.

06-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Kick

Quote:

What happens when you combine a poor, unattractive, and sexually frustrated man and his followers who see him as a god? You get this forum which recently just called out PUA Hate.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-24...st-462697.html

Another success for puahate!

06-26-2013, 07:21 PM
LolzShack

I think in the end Roosh does sort of win, his books sell because of the ratings and he ends up making bucks as we sit here and bash him. Not like the normal population of people are going to read this or his forum.

06-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Austin Powers

Quote:
I think in the end Roosh does sort of win, his books sell because of the ratings and he ends up making bucks as we sit here and bash him. Not like the normal population of people are going to read this or his forum.
He can't make that many $ with his books. He haves what, 3000 fans on facebook ? Half of them must be indian dudes he paid to like his facebook page. Roosh is not that popular. How many books he sells in a day ? Couple of them ? He do not cash 20 $, he cash maybe what, 10 % of it on amazon ? 2 $ per book, I doubt he sell more than 50 books a day. Roosh know that the bulk of his profit is his advertising on his shitty website. This is where the money is.

Oh, but. I've just checked how many books this scammer have on amazon. Damn, he have more than 20 of them ! What a total loser.

06-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Dimitri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Powers View Post
He can't make that many $ with his books. He haves what, 3000 fans on facebook ? Half of them must be indian dudes he paid to like his facebook page. Roosh is not that popular. How many books he sells in a day ? Couple of them ? He do not cash 20 $, he cash maybe what, 10 % of it on amazon ? 2 $ per book, I doubt he sell more than 50 books a day. Roosh know that the bulk of his profit is his advertising on his shitty website. This is where the money is.

Oh, but. I've just checked how many books this scammer have on amazon. Damn, he have more than 20 of them ! What a total loser.
Whenever he goes back to US, he gives personal coaching.

06-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Austin Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Whenever he goes back to US, he gives personal coaching.
Hmm, coaching in what ? How to be a 30 something bearded loser traveling all around the world and without any real goals ? Or "how to be hated by feminists and white nationalists in the same week" ?

06-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Dimitri

Quote:
Hmm, coaching in what ? How to be a 30 something bearded loser traveling all around the world and without any real goals ? Or "how to be hated by feminists and white nationalists in the same week" ?
How to approach women. He is charging like 500 dollars per person. Guess lotsa basement dwellers take that offer of his up.

06-26-2013, 08:54 PM
LolzShack

Quote:

ya and the problem is his book Bang has nice reviews from way back so unsuspecting guys will buy the bullshit

06-26-2013, 10:05 PM
A4SkyhawkScooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
Another success for puahate!

Oh yeah. Did those losers on Roosh forum mention in particular anyone else from here?

umad that the gay empress probably has to resort to torturing wild animals into fucking her since no one wants to touch her sweaty hairy vag?
06-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover's Avatar
Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover

Quote:
dont forget that you all are promoting him everytime you shit talk him. i never even heard of Roosh till i joined this site..

06-27-2013, 01:33 AM
RogerRSD

Quote:
Hmm, coaching in what ? How to be a 30 something bearded loser traveling all around the world and without any real goals ?
The nihilism of these old PUA's is the most off-putting thing about them all. These guys are 30+ and all they are accomplishing in life is 'boning'.

People like Mystery are even worse. That last video of him running around in a cab in NYC talking about how he's about to go clubbing and he'll be clubbing in Miami next month or whatever.

We all knew that guy when we were kids. The guy walking out of the bar that was older, you'd always see him walking out, the way he dressed and acted was the definition of 'jizzball'.

06-27-2013, 09:30 AM
LolzShack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover View Post
dont forget that you all are promoting him everytime you shit talk him. i never even heard of Roosh till i joined this site..
well it was going to be a matter of time before you did, the piece of shit has a hard on for many forums and often pushes his material on there by linking to his posts. If anything, you would have probably thought he was a legit dating coach had this site not warned of the kind of fraud and shithead he is.

06-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover View Post
Roosh is a star among angry virgins who want to fuck off abroad so they don't have to deal with American women. His appeal is nowhere near what Mystery or RSD's is.

- TheTruth22
06-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Icarus

Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Roosh is a star among angry virgins who want to fuck off abroad so they don't have to deal with American women. His appeal is nowhere near what Mystery or RSD's is.
What's so special about American women?

06-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Robert Paulson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Buddy, you sound like a huge chump who resents women because you can't get them to play with your ding-dong.

06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
RealGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
Anoyone of you knows where he is staying at in Poland? I mean city and places he goes to on a regular basis? That would be an awesome info.
This spring he wrote he was staying in Lublin. He has been alternating between Poland and Croatia.

It seems that he is currently in Ukraine (or soon going there).

06-27-2013, 08:10 PM
gandonivi2

Quote:
so do my dog.

Eternal_Nice_Guy: This guy is Austin Powers over at PuaHate. This guy is a serious game denialist and has some serious personal issues. This guy fundamentally hates himself and his sexuality. If he was a woman, there is a good chance he would be a feminist or a hard-core Bible-thumper. Since he hasn’t chosen either of those methods, he needs some tool to bury his sexuality – he does that through game denialism. By refusing to better himself he never has to face down his sexuality.

This is what roosh fansboys has written against me. This is soo funny. These idiots really are really fucked up. I decided to troll roosh like a couple of hours before june 1 cause I thought it would be lulzy. I mean, I don't hate more roosh more than mystery or TD. It just fun to troll these losers. These guys are worst than shitty advicers LOL. I just used eternal nice guy cause I know how these weirdos hate usually nice guy. This is the worst mental mastruabtion i've read by far this year.
these guys read so many self help and psychology books... that they think of themselves as doctors by now. see? he is giving you a diagnosis...

06-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Austin Powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandonivi2 View Post
these guys read so many self help and psychology books... that they think of themselves as doctors by now. see? he is giving you a diagnosis...
What a idiot. Don't this guy see that I just love to troll pua losers ? I mean, common check Roosh's face. Who could resist trolling this guy ? This text was so full of mental masturbation, one of the worst I saw in my 7 years of checking pua stuff. And I've read a LOT of fucked up stuff ( RSD anyone ) . Roosh fanboys are just the worst of the worst. Take everything you hate about pua, Roosh is that and even more.

06-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Fabie

Quote:
Roosh fanboys are just the worst of the worst.
RSD fan boys or Mystery'fan boys are yet worst than Roosh fanboys

06-27-2013, 09:51 PM
I sodomized the interweb

You guys don't know how to neg.

06-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Tryhards

The correlation between Roosh's ability (or lack thereof) to get laid and the economic situation of the majority of the women in any given country is hard to ignore.

Eastern Europe - Roosh suddenly has "game."
Northern Europe - "Feminist whores!"
South America - "I got game, yo!"
North America - "Feminazi bitches!"
Thailand - "I'm the bomb!"
South Korea - "What's wrong with these chicks?"

Don't get me wrong - it's easy to get ass in the third world, but I never had the problem he had in South Fucking Korea.

I'm glad my ability to get women doesn't depend on an imaginary line.

06-27-2013, 10:18 PM
gandonivi2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
The correlation between Roosh's ability (or lack thereof) to get laid and the economic situation of the majority of the women in any given country is hard to ignore.

Eastern Europe - Roosh suddenly has "game."
Northern Europe - "Feminist whores!"
South America - "I got game, yo!"
North America - "Feminazi bitches!"
Thailand - "I'm the bomb!"
South Korea - "What's wrong with these chicks?"

Don't get me wrong - it's easy to get ass in the third world, but I never had the problem he had in South Fucking Korea.

I'm glad my ability to get women doesn't depend on an imaginary line.

dont forget he is a hairy arab... and korean/japanese people are really xenophobic towards other races... aside from white people, whom they worship.

getting laid in asian countries for white guys should never be a problem.