Ugly poverty kids fucking thin white university girls

Legit?

Example of extreme bad boy game?

07-23-2013, 10:37 PM
KLF

I forgot how out of touch with pop culture you all are

07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Chinpoko 

Reality is a hallucination caused by a lack of alcohol.

07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Mystery 

I Mystery take full responsibility of the PUA Badge of honor, and deny the scam dealings of Discovery...he only gave me 10 percent of SimplyFly's money

07-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Harpoon

I can't distinguish between kidulthood and ill manors in my memory

07-26-2013, 10:57 AM
stealo257

having moved around in chav/immigrant/general low life social circles, i have seen many drug dealer types fuck and hang around with ridiculously attractive white women (career women, students etc) specificaly pakistani immigrant drug dealers from yorkshire. I remember these guys hanging around in darkened pool halls boasting of thier sexual encounters and passing around videos of said sexual encounters on their mobiles.

07-26-2013, 11:08 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealo257 View Post
having moved around in chav/immigrant/general low life social circles, i have seen many drug dealer types fuck and hang around with ridiculously attractive white women (career women, students etc) specificaly pakistani immigrant drug dealers from yorkshire. I remember these guys hanging around in darkened pool halls boasting of thier sexual encounters and passing around videos of said sexual encounters on their mobiles.
Biggest pile of crap I've ever read. Fucking troll. Pakistani immigrants don't get near posh University or Career women. Just LOL. I've seen a few badass ones with working class white girls, granted.

07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
stealo257

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishFOB View Post
Biggest pile of crap I've ever read. Fucking troll. Pakistani immigrants don't get near posh University or Career women. Just LOL. I've seen a few badass ones with working class white girls, granted.
im just talking from personal experience, its up to you to if you want to beleive me or not.also i didnt say posh uni students,i just meant normal white girls from university i dont know if you have been to the pakistani parts of bradford, but last time i visited, literally every single pakistani man i met was involved with a white woman, ive seen countless sex videos these guys have recorded on their phones (mainly from the drug dealer/chav guys) and seen them with white girls in their cars, cruising around or just parked up, i said career women because quite a few guys would bring up the womans career.

07-26-2013, 11:27 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealo257 View Post
im just talking from personal experience, its up to you to if you want to beleive me or not.also i didnt say posh uni students,i just meant normal white girls from university i dont know if you have been to the pakistani parts of bradford, but last time i visited, literally every single pakistani man i met was involved with a white woman, ive seen countless sex videos these guys have recorded on their phones (mainly from the drug dealer/chav guys) and seen them with white girls in their cars, cruising around or just parked up, i said career women because quite a few guys would bring up the womans career.
Yes pakistani hard-men/dealers etc can hook up with some decent working class white girls in Bradford, etc. I've said this before and even made a thread. But we're talking about the actual badasses who are part of a gang, deal drugs, run things, etc. Still a small %, not any old immigrant.

Posh uni girls and career women in Leeds are a different sphere though. Unfortunately for me I grew up in the 'wrong one'. I do know of gangsters (through my dad) who did well in Leeds too though. Talking strip-joint owners, club/bar owners, insurance scammers, etc. Bigger things.

07-26-2013, 12:04 PM
malechauvinist

I never seen the movie, but I do see a lot of university girls going for low educated barman guys, also sometimes thugs.

07-26-2013, 12:06 PM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post
I never seen the movie, but I do see a lot of university girls going for low educated barman guys, also sometimes thugs.
Barman are a different thing. Social proof from all the college drunks.