PuaHate Random


Reply
Ross Jeffries has Fucked Over the Following People Thread Tools Search Thread
  #31  
03-25-2012, 02:06 PM
puassuck
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 289


Rj-

It is funny to me that you answered my criticism at all because I was just trying to needle you. But you already knew that. I wasn't expecting a response.

I don't think you necessarily get lays because you are rich. I think you get lays the same way every other guy who gets lays, gets lays. Women generally like penis you see. Maybe you just have low self esteem? You are not that creepy.

The only thing I find interesting about your existence as a PUG is that it is proof younger girls will date older men. The dynamic for girls is different than the dynamic for boys when it comes to age, then. Not too big a surprise to me.

I might try your shit to disprove it to myself, if some of your material is free like you say it is, because I honestly do not believe it. If I do try it I will keep an open mind but I won't excuse failure.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
Having friends isn't all it's cracked up to be. I ended up pushing all mine away because of my bitterness.
Getting laid should be your first priority.






  #32  
03-26-2012, 06:50 AM
valkyrie's Avatar
valkyrie
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,466


Quote:
Originally Posted by puassuck View Post
I might try your shit to disprove it to myself, if some of your material is free like you say it is, because I honestly do not believe it. If I do try it I will keep an open mind but I won't excuse failure.
Holy king of retards batman! All of ross jeffries material (except bootcamp) are free because so many people have uploaded it through torrents.

What a dumbass, this is yet another thread proving how retarded puahaters are.

PUAhaters are so retarded that they do not even know what a torrent is.

__________________
PUAhate are the best at online marketing & trolling. 99% of the members here are just sock puppets/alternate accounts of online marketers. Realize & see the website for the shittiness of what it is!
  #33  
03-26-2012, 07:14 AM
MajorFucktard's Avatar
MajorFucktard
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 71


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wellington View Post
Glenn "the eagle" Hughes, by RJ's own admission was a psychopath. From what I remember , he assaulted his wife, I believe rj took action. Hughes tried to get jefires in trouble in court in Virginia thinking he would not show up ...rj did , with an attorney, and had shown what a chronic liar hughes was, probably got jailed like emery
Lord Wellington = RJ ?

  #34  
03-27-2012, 03:39 PM
puassuck
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 289


Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
Holy king of retards batman! All of ross jeffries material (except bootcamp) are free because so many people have uploaded it through torrents.

What a dumbass, this is yet another thread proving how retarded puahaters are.

PUAhaters are so retarded that they do not even know what a torrent is.
Did I say I couldn't get Ross's material off of a torrent?

Valkyrie=Retard

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
Having friends isn't all it's cracked up to be. I ended up pushing all mine away because of my bitterness.
Getting laid should be your first priority.






  #35  
04-12-2012, 06:11 AM
the original fraud rj's Avatar
the original fraud rj
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Marina Del Ray, California
Posts: 150


Quote:
Originally Posted by therealrj View Post
@Some Guy

PS Is the guy who started this thread and spread all these lies going to respond? Nope...
Wow Ross, this thread is old, and your finally responding to it.

Your slipping in your old age and let this one slipped thru since all you do all day is troll the web and really don't teach anything that is original.

Thanks for entertaining us and the laughs.

__________________
Googlebomb Paul Ross by clicking on the URL below:

Paul Ross
  #36  
04-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Awakened4570's Avatar
Awakened4570
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 560


Major mark left because of an arguement involving bootcamp money with ross and ross ratted mark out to the husband of a woman mark was sleeping with. The husband actually turned mark into a parapalegic after running mark off the road while Mark was on his motorcycle.

  #37  
06-25-2013, 06:59 AM
Psiman
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2


I know why Ross Jeffries ended business with Dr. Yates Canipe. Canipe never follows through on agreements. I am Mark Desade, the author of "Psychic Sexual Command". Yates has been selling my book for years and has never paid me as agreed. Never answering e-mails.

I guess all his success is based on stealing from others. He is a real fraud and I would never trust him or his products.

My new publisher International Guild of Occult Sciences, is seeking legal action against him. He is not even selling the complete system, so what he offers is worthless.

Dr. Yates Canipe also acts like he has knowledge of magick. He has no training whatsoever. Him speaking on the subject is a real joke. I am tried of hearing from self-appointed experts.







  #38  
06-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Baseline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 492


Why did Ross comment on everything except him sticking his fingers in Eben Pagan's rectum?

  #39  
06-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Aldo's Avatar
Aldo
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 857


Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiman View Post
I know why Ross Jeffries ended business with Dr. Yates Canipe. Canipe never follows through on agreements. I am Mark Desade, the author of "Psychic Sexual Command". Yates has been selling my book for years and has never paid me as agreed. Never answering e-mails.

I guess all his success is based on stealing from others. He is a real fraud and I would never trust him or his products.

My new publisher International Guild of Occult Sciences, is seeking legal action against him. He is not even selling the complete system, so what he offers is worthless.

Dr. Yates Canipe also acts like he has knowledge of magick. He has no training whatsoever. Him speaking on the subject is a real joke. I am tried of hearing from self-appointed experts.
a - we don't care about Canipe. That's not the point here. The point is that the marketing of PUA$ is fraudulent, they claim big success where in fact their success rate is, among the girls who give their phone number, below 5% for the majority of them.

b - Canipe isn't the only one who teaches stuff he doesn't know. The world of pick up, NLP, hypnosis, self help, coaching and more generally psychology is full of pseudo experts who know nothing but pretend they're master. Their goal is to make money.

  #40  
06-25-2013, 08:16 AM
ElCoral
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 210


First off, LOL at 'Psychic Sexual Command.' Yeah I'm sure the reason that it is worthless is only because Yates isn't selling "the complete system"

Second, in his post, RJ made it a point of pride that he was able to work with Yates for 16 years. Given what a ripoff artist Yates has been exposed to be, it says a lot about RJ's ability to judge character

Finally, if this is true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealrj
If I've left anyone out of this, I'll do another post, but this is the full truth. I've never, EVER cheated anyone in business or failed to keep a promise to anyone I've done business with. NONE of the people you mentioned would even have had a start at a career without first being part of my team or learning from me and that is the T-R-U-T-H. I would challenge any of them to come in this forum and refute what I've said.
Then please answer the accusation about you sexually assaulting Eben Pagan's girlfriend. It's conspicuously missing from your post, and the fact that this is the only charge you didn't answer is telling.







  #41  
06-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Stinger
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 680


Quote:
Originally Posted by therealrj View Post
*Major Mark-Mark wanted more money than our agreement. I said "no". Also, Mark said he had a marketing problem; people weren't buying his products because they were already getting it from his appearances at my seminars and on the seminar recordings. So he left.
Yeah, this is old post, and the funny thing is... I have old Trucor catalogs and shit, and Mark never sold products for seduction. It was always clinical hypnotherapy outside BABGF which was originally sold as SS product. Not to mention even back then, Intro to Hypnosis seminars had typically 40-60 attendees. Marketing problem? Yeah sure. Not to mention, his following just grew steadily larger without you, because his cred in mainstream hypnosis.

Not that this really matters, because you have changed your story so many times during last ten years it is fucking ridiculous. I don't want go into details, but everyone can find rest of the stories from MASF, Thundercat Seduction Lair, and other places. Pitiful man constantly re-writing his history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealrj View Post
NONE of the people you mentioned would even have had a start at a career without first being part of my team or learning from me and that is the T-R-U-T-H. I would challenge any of them to come in this forum and refute what I've said.
Not to mention that we have both Ross' idol (John La Tourette) and ex-girlfriend (Kim) on record, that Ross didn't know anything about hypnosis in mid 90's. Yeah, so Mark learned so much from you... about what? Sounding creepy pervert while reciting NLP swish pattern from the paper? Vizzini also would fucking laugh at your claim that you taught him persuasion.

  #42  
06-25-2013, 02:24 PM
wilson's Avatar
wilson
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 196


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Yeah, this is old post, and the funny thing is... I have old Trucor catalogs and shit, and Mark never sold products for seduction. It was always clinical hypnotherapy outside BABGF which was originally sold as SS product. Not to mention even back then, Intro to Hypnosis seminars had typically 40-60 attendees. Marketing problem? Yeah sure. Not to mention, his following just grew steadily larger without you, because his cred in mainstream hypnosis.

Not that this really matters, because you have changed your story so many times during last ten years it is fucking ridiculous. I don't want go into details, but everyone can find rest of the stories from MASF, Thundercat Seduction Lair, and other places. Pitiful man constantly re-writing his history.



Not to mention that we have both Ross' idol (John La Tourette) and ex-girlfriend (Kim) on record, that Ross didn't know anything about hypnosis in mid 90's. Yeah, so Mark learned so much from you... about what? Sounding creepy pervert while reciting NLP swish pattern from the paper? Vizzini also would fucking laugh at your claim that you taught him persuasion.
It's impossible to become friend with a guy like Ross Jeffries. Either he's interested in you because you've got some skills he can steal to make money or you can offer him women. There is nothing genuine. As Vizzini wrote, he can be your best friend one day and start to talk bad about you the next day.

I learned interesting things from speed seduction BUT I had to dissociate from the heavy energy (especially the element of contempt) that Ross projects.

What Ross "teaches" is a mix of stuff he essentially learned from:

- Bandler & Grinder (NLP & state elicitation)
- Mark Cunningham (basic hypnosis, themes, levels of the mind, symbols, ...)
- Bishop (fractionation, deeper questions, patterns on the fly, ...)
- Tom Vizzini (anchor)
- Mark Whitwell (yoga)
- Shinzen Young (meditation)

  #43  
06-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Ragz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


You are all fucked up for even trying this to get a girl.







  #44  
06-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,391


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
You are all fucked up for even trying this to get a girl.
Legit.

__________________
Between the legs of an Asian Goddess
  #45  
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pickle View Post
The David D. thing is well know; Ross hypnotized David's girlfriend and put his fingers in her.
are you serious or only joking?

was it David's last girlfriend Rose Cole?

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #46  
06-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,391


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
are you serious or only joking?

was it David's last girlfriend Rose Cole?
You mean, the only other girlfriend he's ever had besides the tranny/business partner he's currently hitched too?

__________________
Between the legs of an Asian Goddess






  #47  
06-25-2013, 08:30 PM
RogerRSD's Avatar
RogerRSD
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 838


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
are you serious or only joking?

was it David's last girlfriend Rose Cole?
I doubt it was that Rose woman. She was hot (for an older woman, MILF), and she wasn't actually fucking Eben, she was just using him for business. When she realized it wasn't worth it, she booked.

And Rose was with him in the late 2000's. Eben was learning from (err, learning how to compete with) Ross years before that.

Eben didn't EVER fuck that Rose chick though. He just basically texted her "will you be my GF" and she said "sure if you help me market my scams" and he said "ok lol cool, do I get that pussy?", and 5 minutes later she just texted back "prove you're worth it, make me a millionaire".

He blasted a few emails with her links, her conversions were below 1%, she texted him "we're done", that's it. He didn't even get nude pics.

As you can see from the more recent photos of Eben, his testosterone levels went through the floor from that rejection, to the point of near zero production. Annie Lalla filled this void for him.

__________________
I'm not the real Roger from RSD. Don't PM me asking to see my fat ass in walmart jeans.
  #48  
06-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Lord Wellington
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 258


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Ross fired Mark after Mark got tired with his shit, and seduction community in general. While I don't know the specifics, it was pretty much clash of egos and ideologies. Mark never liked idea of complicated pick up routines, mystifying women, and that Speed Seduction guys called his clinic to get dating advice. And he didn't especially like that Ross claimed Mark was his student. The sheer absurdity of that claim is ridiculous..



From what I have gathered, it was actually Canipe who screwed over Ross. Canipe and his company basically owned rights for all old Speed Seduction products, so he decided to cut middle-man (Ross) off.



I haven't heard anything about Riker for a while, but his technical manual and conversation guide are back in print, and sold via seduction.com. So I would guess he is still around.
If it wasn't for ss. riker would be a 50 year old virgin...he's a total corporate tool, about as exciting as a cold , wet loaf of wonder bread

As far as canipe, I hear that if you snif his old air force boots, it attracts women..btw, he's a cheap fuckin' prick

  #49  
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRSD View Post
Annie Lalla filled this void for him.
I hate to be disrespectful but David D.:
a millioner, decent looking (not ugly), friends with all the PUA Gurus, has been in the game for 10 or more years.

and in the end: he couldn't even get an 8 (on the looks scale) to marry him.

On one hand guys will use it to say PUA doesn't work.

But for all the guys with the LMS theory-

David D. is high on the LMS (esp. money and status):
He is a millionaire and can call up almost any PUA guru to have a drink with him or hang out with him. He also has loads of business social circles (because he has businesses not related to PUA) &
He is a marketing mentor for a lot of CEOs

He isn't a male model but he ain't ugly.

so according to the LMS theory he should have had it easy and he didn't (so it seems...)

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...






  #50  
06-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,391


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRSD View Post
I doubt it was that Rose woman. She was hot (for an older woman, MILF), and she wasn't actually fucking Eben, she was just using him for business. When she realized it wasn't worth it, she booked.

And Rose was with him in the late 2000's. Eben was learning from (err, learning how to compete with) Ross years before that.

Eben didn't EVER fuck that Rose chick though. He just basically texted her "will you be my GF" and she said "sure if you help me market my scams" and he said "ok lol cool, do I get that pussy?", and 5 minutes later she just texted back "prove you're worth it, make me a millionaire".

He blasted a few emails with her links, her conversions were below 1%, she texted him "we're done", that's it. He didn't even get nude pics.

As you can see from the more recent photos of Eben, his testosterone levels went through the floor from that rejection, to the point of near zero production. Annie Lalla filled this void for him.


__________________
Between the legs of an Asian Goddess
  #51  
06-26-2013, 05:36 PM
RogerRSD's Avatar
RogerRSD
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 838


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
I hate to be disrespectful but David D.:
a millioner, decent looking (not ugly), friends with all the PUA Gurus, has been in the game for 10 or more years.

and in the end: he couldn't even get an 8 (on the looks scale) to marry him.

On one hand guys will use it to say PUA doesn't work.

But for all the guys with the LMS theory-

David D. is high on the LMS (esp. money and status):
He is a millionaire and can call up almost any PUA guru to have a drink with him or hang out with him. He also has loads of business social circles (because he has businesses not related to PUA) &
He is a marketing mentor for a lot of CEOs

He isn't a male model but he ain't ugly.

so according to the LMS theory he should have had it easy and he didn't (so it seems...)
If anything, David D is proof that M is the weakest link.

There's plenty of guys with L and S running around shopping malls with hot ass girlfriends; but how many times do you see a rich guy with a hot girlfriend that is kissing him in public, all over him? Rarely. They look like they're just with him for the money, and when he isn't looking, they're on their phone texting all of the guys they want to fuck around with.

You don't even have to be a high-L guy to experience this. You can see it from all of the trolls on misc making threads about how they use BS model pics to get married/relationship women to fuck around on FB/PoF. I love it every time I see someone make one of those threads. It's priceless. Someone could make a website JUST about PoF/FB male model pic trolling women that are married/relationship, and it would be huge (but shut down quick probably).

S also has to be separated. Just because you have business status, doesn't mean you have a social circle that likes you. I guarantee Eben Pagan has very few people that give two fucks about him outside of business, simply because of the fact that someone who spent so much of their life reading self-help books to re-spin them and make that their business, is about as interesting as a paperclip.

I'd rather talk to a plumber about all of the massive turds he's seen.

__________________
I'm not the real Roger from RSD. Don't PM me asking to see my fat ass in walmart jeans.
  #52  
06-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,391


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRSD View Post
If anything, David D is proof that M is the weakest link.

There's plenty of guys with L and S running around shopping malls with hot ass girlfriends; but how many times do you see a rich guy with a hot girlfriend that is kissing him in public, all over him? Rarely. They look like they're just with him for the money, and when he isn't looking, they're on their phone texting all of the guys they want to fuck around with.
Say what you want about Roissy, but this post of his is pretty legit. Look at this picture: Fucking bitch won't even kiss her husband on the alter on the wedding day. Gives him the cheek:




http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/big-mistake/

She'll be blowing one of the groomsmen in a hall closet before the cake is cut.

__________________
Between the legs of an Asian Goddess






  #53  
06-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRSD View Post
You don't even have to be a high-L guy to experience this. You can see it from all of the trolls on misc making threads about how they use BS model pics to get married/relationship women to fuck around on FB/PoF. I love it every time I see someone make one of those threads. It's priceless. Someone could make a website JUST about PoF/FB male model pic trolling women that are married/relationship, and it would be huge (but shut down quick probably).
I don't get it... You mean guys use fake male models pictures to
get married/relationship women to have sex with them?

but what happens when the married\relationship woman in question-
meets up with the guy and sees that he isn't the male model she saw in the picture?

could you explain

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #54  
06-26-2013, 07:42 PM
RogerRSD's Avatar
RogerRSD
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 838


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
I don't get it... You mean guys use fake male models pictures to
get married/relationship women to have sex with them?

but what happens when the married\relationship woman in question-
meets up with the guy and sees that he isn't the male model she saw in the picture?

could you explain
They just do it to get nude pics from her, then they post them on the threads with censored bars, followed by a ton of guys giving the reputation points to PM them the nudes.

Then you get jealous virgin guys in the thread saying "aware the bf, she's a sloot", meaning they're telling him to ruin her relationship/marriage by posting/sending them where the bf can see. I think that's pretty lame, personally. If she's fucking around with other guys (online or offline), it's because he isn't doing it for her, and he's going to be miserable anyways because it's NOT HER that's the not-desirable loser, it's him. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. He'd just get into another relationship wither with a more loyal (read: more ugly) girl, or be in the same situation all over again.

One minute these guys want to talk about 'smashing sloots' day and night, next minute they are chivalrous proponents of monogamy. Faggots.

__________________
I'm not the real Roger from RSD. Don't PM me asking to see my fat ass in walmart jeans.
  #55  
06-26-2013, 10:07 PM
A4SkyhawkScooter's Avatar
A4SkyhawkScooter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fighting the Klingons near Uranus
Posts: 2,205


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
Say what you want about Roissy, but this post of his is pretty legit. Look at this picture: Fucking bitch won't even kiss her husband on the alter on the wedding day. Gives him the cheek:




http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/big-mistake/

She'll be blowing one of the groomsmen in a hall closet before the cake is cut.
This already got its own clusterfuck of a topic, get it da fuck out of here.

__________________
legday is a loser:
Quote:
Originally Posted by legday View Post
umad that the gay empress probably has to resort to torturing wild animals into fucking her since no one wants to touch her sweaty hairy vag?






  #56  
07-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Psiman
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2


Dr. Yates Canipe stole my book Psychic Sexual Command and sells it without paying me. People like to dump on Ross, but Canipe is a real crook! I known Ross for 20 years and he never cheated me.

Mark Desade

  #57  
07-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Lord Wellington
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 258


Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiman View Post
Dr. Yates Canipe stole my book Psychic Sexual Command and sells it without paying me. People like to dump on Ross, but Canipe is a real crook! I known Ross for 20 years and he never cheated me.

Mark Desade
Than sue that old boot.. that right wing nutter, Yates Canpipe?
That Southern , ass kissing military butt sniffer, couldn't fight his sagging lard ass out of a card board box. The only good thing Jeffries ever did with that guy on a consistent basis was chew his ass out before and after every SS seminar, he was the whipping boy for Jeffries repressed narcissistic rage.

Reply

Tags
Annie Lalla DP'd by David D's nose and finger, Dave Riker, eben and annies kid = world record nose, eben pagan = toucan sCam, gay tags, get a life matador, Major Mark, PUA Comic = unfunny faggot, ross jeffries, Ross Jeffries anal raped his cat, Ross Jeffries anal raped Vince Kelvin, Ross Jeffries Is Never Going To Live This Down, Ross Jeffries Scam, Ross Jeffries sucks cock in hell, Sargy anal raped Ross Jeffries, Sargy's Revenge, speed seduction, tranny seduction, Vince Kelvin, who cares?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz