PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Conclusions from going out tonight Thread Tools Search Thread
08-06-2013, 10:05 PM
dat feel

- there was a BBW with us and I subtly got her take on the guys around the restaurant. MOST guys were not good enough for her, fucking lol. If any of you were there you would have raged.

- SA is fucking me up, I kept sucking in my cheeks and sliding my lower jaw forward because it gives me a really nice MM appearance, the same way MiscLegend does

- every day I am realizing how shitty the average guy's lower third is. people with legit strong lower thirds are very very few

- the world is fucked

08-10-2013, 01:52 PM
ShittyAdvice

Beautifully said.

08-10-2013, 02:34 PM
dat feel

actually true

I had a shitty nutrition as a kid

I am sure i'd be 2-3" taller if I ate well

08-10-2013, 02:39 PM
KLF

Conclusions from going out tonight:

-Guys who had S in HS without L slowly lose their value after HS

-Sexually aggressive Aussie bar sluts have the Thousand Cock Stare and it reduces their value dramatically

08-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Daniel

You did suck in your cheeks and sliding your lower jaw?
You must have looked like a retard dont do this.

08-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Personalityy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat feel View Post
actually true

I had a shitty nutrition as a kid

I am sure i'd be 2-3" taller if I ate well
I was on cornflakes, pasta,chicken,candy,bread and milk, and i got significantly taller than my brothers as well as my father, I think Nt might have some merit to it however I believe it boils down to genetics + NT+ luck + exercise + belief ( read the biology of belief by bruce lipton). The differences might be a couple of inches though.

08-10-2013, 03:08 PM
dat feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personalityy View Post
I was on cornflakes, pasta,chicken,candy,bread and milk, and i got significantly taller than my brothers as well as my father, I think Nt might have some merit to it however I believe it boils down to genetics + NT+ luck + exercise + belief ( read the biology of belief by bruce lipton). The differences might be a couple of inches though.
LIFE is a game of inches

do you understand how HUGE the difference a couple of inches make

instead of being 5'9", I could have been 5'11", which makes it easy to fraud being 6' tall, which is the minimum threshold for dating an 8+

a lot of 8+ automatically reject anyone below 6' because they know they can get the same guy as you but in a 6'+ version

fucking lol i'd go from 6.5 to 7.5, then i'd acquire the other 0.5 with PS and be a legit 8

08-10-2013, 03:15 PM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat feel View Post
LIFE is a game of inches

do you understand how HUGE the difference a couple of inches make

instead of being 5'9", I could have been 5'11", which makes it easy to fraud being 6' tall, which is the minimum threshold for dating an 8+

a lot of 8+ automatically reject anyone below 6' because they know they can get the same guy as you but in a 6'+ version

fucking lol i'd go from 6.5 to 7.5, then i'd acquire the other 0.5 with PS and be a legit 8
Of course the margins are tight. We're 98-99% the same as with a gorilla or whatever it is, the margins between two vaguely similar males of the same race/background are fucking tiny.

08-10-2013, 03:17 PM
KLF

Legit. There are so many incels who maybe have objectively VERY similar features to say, Brad Pitt, but the face is a game of MILLIMETERS and they look like crap

08-10-2013, 03:29 PM
dat feel

SA help me gain 2" in height

I need legit ways, no MiscLegend methods or crackpot theories