PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Made a fake profile with klf's morph Thread Tools Search Thread
08-07-2013, 12:59 PM
sensorydeprivation

I made a few adjustments to the morph that Klf made:

prntscr

It still looks pretty unnatural around the mouth area though...

Made a profile on pof setting the location to England where girls are usually fucking ugly, I havent messaged a legit 8 because I didnt find one. However this should mean that girls in the 5-7 range are more hypergamous.

print screen windows 7

Ive sent about 15 messages so far and got 7 replies
The big difference from when Ive used my own pictures is the initial reception; they respond almost instantly and with something positive. However they get suspicious pretty fast and stop messaging me after a while, like this one who probably figured out what was up after checking the picture again

free upload

Im really tired of the whole spamming thing and the fucking webpage is slow. Anyone know of a script or something I can use?

08-07-2013, 01:03 PM
KLF

Am I that good at photoshop, or are women just blind/retarded

08-07-2013, 01:05 PM
dathair

Why do you torture yourself doing this?

08-07-2013, 01:07 PM
sensorydeprivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
Am I that good at photoshop, or are women just blind/retarded
Youre good at photoshop and theyre retarded

08-07-2013, 02:36 PM
bigdong

strong asymetric jaw

08-07-2013, 02:48 PM
dat feel

fucking looooooooooooool YES I LOVE THIS

MOAR!

08-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Papa

Lying down on my childhood bed in Sacramento after eating my Mom's great spaghetti and fruit yogurt dessert.

08-11-2013, 06:37 AM
EnglishFOB

LOL, hilarious. They'd rather fuck a computer morph by a SA user than a real person. Fucking amazing.

08-11-2013, 07:04 AM
VolcelWincel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishFOB View Post
LOL, hilarious. They'd rather fuck a computer morph by a SA user than a real person. Fucking amazing.
This, mindblowing. Couldn't be any more obvious it's been shopped but women are just stimulus response machines, their minds subconsciously calculate the basic measurements and if they fit then no matter how stupid it looks the brain will fire tingle signals to the vag. Amazing.

08-11-2013, 07:07 AM
gobman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcelWincel View Post
This, mindblowing. Couldn't be any more obvious it's been shopped but women are just stimulus response machines, their minds subconsciously calculate the basic measurements and if they fit then no matter how stupid it looks the brain will fire tingle signals to the vag. Amazing.
It's how we're made man. Motherfucking men were brought up to be paranoid and skeptical as fuck. If we weren't, we would have been extinct so fucking long ago. Women didn't need this, thus they're naive and stupid as fuck.

08-11-2013, 07:18 AM
VolcelWincel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobman View Post
It's how we're made man. Motherfucking men were brought up to be paranoid and skeptical as fuck. If we weren't, we would have been extinct so fucking long ago. Women didn't need this, thus they're naive and stupid as fuck.
Beautiful

Also explains why so many women fall for fake dating profiles (I think 90%+ of men can spot a blatant fake female profile a mile away, it's embarrassing how obvious they are). The signs of a fake profile are so obvious, but women's programming makes all the signs irrelevant and in the face of a 9/10 male model, even the 5/10 women's brains just go "ALERT! ALERT! SYMMETRICAL FACE AND HIGH-T INDICATORS! COMMENCE MATING STRATEGY IMMEDIATELY!!"

Fucking tards.

08-11-2013, 07:19 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
In a way it's somewhat comforting that it's rigid and scientific, if you will. There was a time where I thought it was more mysterious and waking up as a handsome guy wouldn't save me.

Tick those boxes.

08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
TysonBallou
Banned

Quote:
Beautiful

Also explains why so many women fall for fake dating profiles (I think 90%+ of men can spot a blatant fake female profile a mile away, it's embarrassing how obvious they are). The signs of a fake profile are so obvious, but women's programming makes all the signs irrelevant and in the face of a 9/10 male model, even the 5/10 women's brains just go "ALERT! ALERT! SYMMETRICAL FACE AND HIGH-T INDICATORS! COMMENCE MATING STRATEGY IMMEDIATELY!!"

Fucking tards.
LOL! Some of your posts are fucking brilliant

08-11-2013, 08:29 AM
IcedEarth

Quote:
NT is legit, on the right diet most men are tall, with well developed jaw and wide faces

women wanting male models is their genes being prewired to go for the healthy guys

08-11-2013, 08:33 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedEarth View Post
NT is legit, on the right diet most men are tall, with well developed jaw and wide faces

women wanting male models is their genes being prewired to go for the healthy guys
Not as simple. Attractive women rather fuck normal social guys who go out, eat take-aways at the end of the night and drink alcohol than a healthy in-shape guy who isn't social and doesn't go out.

08-11-2013, 08:51 AM
IcedEarth

Quote:
Not as simple. Attractive women rather fuck normal social guys who go out, eat take-aways at the end of the night and drink alcohol than a healthy in-shape guy who isn't social and doesn't go out.
why shouldn't a healthy guy stay at home? just because some people are mentally retarded miscers who channel their frustrations into lifting, it doesn't mean that the rest of the population is fucked the same way

generally a guy who's health conscious will not waste his time on pua and posting bollocks, he's busy becoming the best version of him

08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
why shouldn't a healthy guy stay at home? just because some people are mentally retarded miscers who channel their frustrations into lifting, it doesn't mean that the rest of the population is fucked the same way

generally a guy who's health conscious will not waste his time on pua and posting bollocks, he's busy becoming the best version of him
There is an expectation of alcohol, eating some shitty food here and there, late nights, bit of drugs, etc. These are all considered social lubricants, for better or worse. So there's a conflict.

Slayers aren't trying to become the best versions of themselves. That's only a concept that incels consider in their 'transformation'.

08-11-2013, 09:23 AM
IcedEarth

Quote:
There is an expectation of alcohol, eating some shitty food here and there, late nights, bit of drugs, etc. These are all considered social lubricants, for better or worse. So there's a conflict.

Slayers aren't trying to become the best versions of themselves. That's only a concept that incels consider in their 'transformation'.
do you know all of these from personal experience, or you just presuppose it due to your exposure to pua and lms theories

08-11-2013, 09:39 AM
120 Days Of Inceldom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensorydeprivation View Post
I made a few adjustments to the morph that Klf made:

prntscr

It still looks pretty unnatural around the mouth area though...

Made a profile on pof setting the location to England where girls are usually fucking ugly, I havent messaged a legit 8 because I didnt find one. However this should mean that girls in the 5-7 range are more hypergamous.

print screen windows 7

Ive sent about 15 messages so far and got 7 replies
The big difference from when Ive used my own pictures is the initial reception; they respond almost instantly and with something positive. However they get suspicious pretty fast and stop messaging me after a while, like this one who probably figured out what was up after checking the picture again

free upload

Im really tired of the whole spamming thing and the fucking webpage is slow. Anyone know of a script or something I can use?
CARZ MATTERZ - its the car that does it!

fuck,its depressing seeing the responsiveness of these bitches

08-11-2013, 09:45 AM
IcedEarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120 Days Of Inceldom View Post
CARZ MATTERZ - its the car that does it!

fuck,its depressing seeing the responsiveness of these bitches
don't be an idiot, you can't tell shit about the car it could be a mercedes, a jaguar, just as well as a volkswagen or vauxhall

08-11-2013, 09:52 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
do you know all of these from personal experience, or you just presuppose it due to your exposure to pua and lms theories
Experience.

08-11-2013, 10:17 AM
BaldingLoser

One of my biggest mistakes in life was not drinking smoking weed etc. It almost automatically makes you a weirdo unless you have a strong personality that can defend itself(most people don't)

08-11-2013, 10:20 AM
EnglishFOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldingLoser View Post
One of my biggest mistakes in life was not drinking smoking weed etc. It almost automatically makes you a weirdo unless you have a strong personality that can defend itself(most people don't)
Exactly, if you're social, meeting people, meeting chicks and then banging them, it's inevitable that you're going to drink and eat some crap here and there with the odd joint. It's almost essential.

It may be possible as you said to have a strong personality and avoid all that whilst being social and fucking chicks, but hey, we're incels, learn to walk before you run.

Slayers and normal people don't 'self improve' and 'be very healthy'.

08-11-2013, 10:24 AM
120 Days Of Inceldom

Quote:
don't be an idiot, you can't tell shit about the car it could be a mercedes, a jaguar, just as well as a volkswagen or vauxhall
well I was actually joking - J O K I N G about the car - I really hope your reply is a joke too or god help you